Hartstein Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joanna's a little minx when she comes out of her shell!" Celia went on. "Paul has no idea how lucky he's about to get!"

Paul laughed, and then asked: "Is it safe to assume that she and what's his name ... Kevin never got together?"

Celia giggled, it was a dirty giggle. "Well," she said drawing it out to approximately three vowels. "They did and they didn't. It seems Kevin liked the boys more so than the girls sexually."

"But why not ask my man here how she is in bed?"

Paul turned to Jim and said, "Jim?"

"I don't know how she is in bed, Paul. I fucked her on the couch, the floor, the bathroom and in an alley next to some dive we went to as a threesome."

Laughing lewdly, Celia added, "and I had her in the ladies, the same couch you're sitting on and in the bed."

"All in all it was quite the fuckin' night," Jim said, but it began with her sucking me off."

"I just helped a little, you know, to show her I didn't mind," Celia put in.

"Stop it!" Paul cried out. "I really don't need all the details.

Celia gave Paul her winningest smile and said, "I'd better call her and let her know you're here."

"But I thought ..." Paul gasped, and then understood what was about to go down. Celia and Jim had planned on a threesome and now with his unexpected arrival it was a foursome, but they had to let the fourth know before she walked in unknowingly.

"Well she doesn't expect to meet you either, Paul. If I catch her before she leaves her hotel she can ..." Celia paused to come up with a viable finish to her statement. "Umm, you know, maybe change her outfit, or something."

Paul nodded absently and opened another beer before sitting down on the couch to wait.

Celia made the call with the speaker in the on position. Joanne had no idea Paul and Jim were eavesdropping on her conversation with Celia.

For her part, Celia put on a show for the two men sitting quietly nearby, leaning back in her chair and tossed her dyed blonde hair carelessly over one shoulder before gesturing with her hands. "He'll probably be here before you, Joanna."

"What, you called him first?"

"No, no, I didn't mean it that way. I meant you'll take an inordinate amount of time getting ready."

"Hmmm, what's he like anyway?"

"Well," Celia said pausing to glance at Paul, "He's tall ... very tall, I think 6'4" and huge, really huge."

"Huge ..." Joanna began and then paused. "How huge?"

"I don't understand?" Celia said, covering the smile on her face for fear Joanna might 'hear' it over the phone. "What do you mean, 'How huge?"

Sounding exasperated, Joanna responded with: "Huge as in how big is he?"

"You mean how well is he hung? How should I know?"

"My God you're impossible, Celia. I mean is he overweight, or a real hunk?" she paused for affect and added ... "physically. You know, is he fat, lean, or what?"

Celia gave Paul 'A what can I do look' and continued with Joanna. "He played football in college. He's what, twenty-six, or twenty-seven. Last time I saw him he looked good enough to eat."

Celia gave both men a smirky grin, and then returned to talking with Joanna.

Joanna said, "Sorry, Celia, I just haven't had any luck with a man in ages."

"I could lend you Jim again, or we could go off to a motel together if you're that horny," Celia said not unkindly. The last sentence told Paul that his guess about what to expect was not off the mark.

"Oh no! You've done that and I appreciate it. I really, really do. But I need to find a guy on my own. I mean here you are offering to fix me up with a real hunk and what am I doing--complaining about it. What the fuck's wrong with me?"

Celia, apparently waiting for this moment, jumped in. "You always go for the smart, career-driven man. Maybe you need to start thinking differently."

"I don't want to date some guy hasn't got a job. God knows I can hardly support myself, never mind two of us."

"This guy isn't a bum. It's true he doesn't exactly have a job. He's a writer--but a writer who is receiving checks from a reputable publisher prior to finishing his novel. I mean they like his work and they're paying him to finish it. From that point on, well who knows?"

"I'll have to shave my legs, you know?" Joanna said meekly capitulating.

"I know, I know," Celia replied with as much sincerity as she could muster while at the same time waving 'what can I say?' at the guys sitting in the room with her.

Joanna kept going. "It will take me hours getting ready. You know, how much cleavage to show, I mean, my tits are nice. At least I think so."

"Oh, so do I Jo; so do I!" Celia threw in quickly. "And you should show some cleavage and lots of leg too, if possible."

"Well I don't want to come off as a slut, Celia."

"You are going to wear some of that lingerie we bought yesterday, right?"

"I don't know," Joanna said pensively.

"Well, throw it in a bag and bring it along. There was one thing I really liked and maybe if I try it on and see how I look in it I'll break down and buy it too."

"You want to try on my underwear?"

"Just to try on, not to wear all day for cripe's sakes."

"Okay, I'll bring it along." Joanna relented.

________________________________________

True to her word, Joanna arrived some forty minutes later with two bags bearing the Victoria Secret's logo, and handed them to Celia after the two girls hugged and air-kissed one another to avoid mussing up their respective facial make-up.

Holding the bags in front of her so that both men could see them, she winked at Paul and said, Paul, this is Joanna. Joanna, meet Paul. Isn't he a hunk?"

"Celia!" the other replied, you're embarrassing him!" Meaning she was the one who was embarrassed.

While Jim made a round of drinks, beer for the two men, and wine for the ladies; and while Celia called in an order for pizza, Jim thought about the contents of the Victoria Secret's bags and wondered if the girls planned on modeling the lingerie for him and Paul.

Joanna took in Paul's sexy body and handsome face and hoped her hormones were controllable the next few hours. She made a mental note that every time he made a flirtatious comment, or their intimate moments went too far, she would stop him before things went too far.

Shutting her eyes, she took a few deep breaths to calm down.

For his part, Paul was busily taking stock of Joanna's anatomy. Joanna was petite. She was wearing a tight green cocktail dress that reached down just over her knees as she perched on the arm of the couch and sipped her drink. Her hair was dark brown and gathered back on either side by two intricately decorated clips. It shone in the lights with a wonderful vitality. Her features were Caucasian but delicate and beautiful. She possessed an impish grin that seemed to appear whenever the conversation became even slightly risqué, as it was doing now.

She's got very nice tits to go with the cleavage. Hmmm, very nice ass and from what I can tell, great legs too. Wonder what her problem with guys is? Paul decided to follow any lead Celia provided, knowing that sooner or later she would put one out there for him, and he'd act on it.

"Umm, it's a pleasure to meet you, Joanna. I apologize for causing you any trouble. I mean, I just barged in on Cel and Jim thinking we might celebrate my good fortune with the book. I should have called them," he finished lamely.

Joanna smiled up at him, "I expect Celia would have gotten you over sooner or later to meet me, so it's no inconvenience. And I'm delighted to meet you. I mean a famous writer and all."

"I'm not famous. I'm not even published," he protested.

Celia chirped, "But he will be. He will be."

They were on their second round of drinks when the pizza arrived, and Jim served everyone a slice. Joanna exuded a new found confidence, evidently pleased with what she saw in Paul's king sized physique.

Paul began flirting with Joanne from the moment they sat down and she seemed to love it. This was proven out when they started watching a steamy, but not pornographic movie while all four sat on the couch.

Celia kept Jim's hands at bay until she saw Paul's hand on Joanna's thigh and Joanna's hand covering it encouragingly. In fact, after their first kiss she was bold enough to lift her hand from his after a time and place it on his thigh. Moments later, with Paul nuzzling her neck, Joanna was squeezing his erection through his slacks while his hand slipped inside her blouse and massaged her right breast.

Jim and Celia were also heated up, partly from watching Paul and Joanna, partly because they'd done a fair amount of groping themselves during the movie.

By the end of the movie Joanna had unbuttoned Paul's dress shirt, revealing a tank top that hugged his muscular chest, when she thought, but said aloud:" he's by far the sexiest guy I've ever kissed.

"Thank you," Paul chuckled and Celia giggled lewdly.

Joanna slapped her hand across her mouth. "Did I really say that out loud?"

"Yeah, you did, Paul laughed. Really, you did, but its okay. I don't mind, in fact I'm flattered."

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry," she squeaked, thinking, Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"Good movie!" crowed Celia hoping to change the subject even as their eyes adjusted to the light and they straightened their clothing. Joanna and Paul agreed enthusiastically.

"My favorite scene," Celia continued, "was the lingerie contest. The judges were hilarious!" Everyone laughed, remembering the scene. Paul noticed Celia and Joanna making eye contact.

"Hey Joanna," Celia said, "What do you say we show these guys what we bought at Victoria Secret's?" Joanna started laughing, thinking that Celia was joking.

Moments later she asked, "Are you serious?"

"Sure! Why not?" Celia replied. "We're all adults, right?" she said as she smiled and gave Joanna a wink. The two men glanced at each other as they heard the question, and Paul seemed a little bewildered.

Joanna turned to Paul and asked sarcastically, "Is that what you want, Paul?"

"If you're the least bit apprehensive about it don't do it, Joanna. We've only just met and while I wouldn't think less of you, I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable situation and I doubt Jim and Celia do either.

How chivalrous of him, she thought as her hand reflexively reached towards his face, and her fingers brushed against his lips. Paul held her hand in place as he kissed the tips of her fingers. Joanna released a small sigh, Celia's mouth formed a perfect oval indicating her surprise, and Jim missed all of the aforementioned byplay by opening another beer for himself.

Joanna moaned softly, and she unconsciously licked her lower lip on noting the lust burning in his eyes. He pulled her close and leaned down to kiss her. When her mouth opened, he dipped his tongue in and deepened the kiss.

It was too much for Joanna who had craved sexual gratification for so long. Her body temperature soared, she wanted him, she wanted sex, and she acted on those impulses.

As if on autopilot, Joanna's hand slid down the front of his chest and stomach. He grabbed her hand and brought it to cup his arousal through his slacks. Her fingers were tentative as she squeezed around him, and he gasped into her mouth. Feeling bolder, she gripped him a little harder and began stroking her hand up and down his hard length through the material of his slacks.

His hands moved to her back, grabbing her thigh and cupping her ass. Their mouths began to fill with their comingled saliva and Joanna swallowed to keep the kiss going.

Paul took his hand from her ass and after unzipping his fly, slipped it into his boxers and brought out his rigid member. Joanna quickly took hold of it and felt the precum sluicing through her fingers as she grasped the head of his cock then quickly gripped the shaft and began to jerk him off.

Celia slapped Jim's hand with the beer to get his attention and pointed to the couple next to them on the couch. Jim's eyes widened as he realized Joanna was jerking his friend Paul off without seeming to care that they were watching her.

"She's trying to one up me," Celia laughed, reminding her husband of the night in the club when she'd done exactly that with Jim and tricked Joanna into watching Jim explode under the table.

The kiss grew more intense and ended when Paul moved to her neck and sucked on what proved to be Joanna's most (well almost) sensitive spot while rocking back and forth on her rapidly moving hand.

She paused briefly to spread his precum up and down his shaft, allowing her hand to glide faster. His hand tensed around hers as his hips rocked faster. Every so often, she paid special attention to the head of his cock, tugging him towards her body.

Within minutes, Paul's body jerked forward and a deep groan ripped from his throat as he came in her hand. Joanna gasped as she felt his cum spattering over her hand and wrist and his slacks.

Jim in heat and fully aroused, made a move to mount Celia, but she brought him up short, telling him in firmly, "Not now. Wait, let's watch them. We'll have our fun later."

Joanne's free hand ran up Paul's bicep and stopped to rest on his cheek. She brought his face up to hers. Grazing her teeth across his lower lip, Joanna ran her fingers through his hair, messing it roughly. Her heart was pounding as if she had just run a marathon, and her mind was racing, what the fuck have I done? I hardly know the guy? And in front of the others too?

Paul nonchalantly cleaned his penis off with a handkerchief. Joanna wiped the sperm off her hand and wrist with several Kleenex tissues. She paused before attempting to clean the remainder from his slacks, but when Paul made no objection, she did the best she could, but admitted that it would be best if he sent them to the dry cleaners the next day.

Joanna, although unrepentant of her actions, cast her eyes downward and waited for the criticism from her friends Celia and Jim. None came.

However, Celia cleared the air, showing just a hint of embarrassment for the first time that Paul could recall.

"Sooo," Celia said, "Look, we were doing okay before the lingerie talk. But if you guys gimme a minute I have a game we can play that is, if it's a game you guys want. Lemmie rummage around in the closet there." She pointed at a small door just off the kitchen.

Jim got up to get yet another beer. No one spoke a word, but all eyes were on Celia as she moved various articles around inside the closet, finally backing out holding a battered cardboard box. "In here, I think is our game."

It was apparent to everyone in the room that more sex was on the horizon, but before they looked at the game as a group, Paul maneuvered Joanne so that she lay back on the vacated couch and laid down on top of her. She moaned happily as his body weight pressed her into the couch cushions.

He kissed her and her lips felt like they were on fire.

"Oh, god," she murmured in a breathless sigh. And as if it had a mind of its own, her right leg wrapped over his bringing him even closer. One of his hands gripped her hip, while the other held her head back to expose her neck. A light sheen of sweat broke across her skin, and her body was a blotchy red hue as her skirt hitched further up her thighs.

Paul's hands began exploring her body; rubbing up and down her thigh and groping her breasts. Goosebumps rose across her skin as she felt his warm breath in her cleavage, and her pelvis pushed upwards, seemingly of its own volition in a fierce need to be even closer to him.

Jim absentmindedly handed Celia his beer and reached for another as they stared entranced at the scene before them.

Jim rubbed at his crotch, smoothing the material surrounding his erection and his wife slowly sank to her knees in front of him and slowly lowered the zipper to his fly then released his cock from its confined quarters.

Paul hiked Joanna's dress up exposing the wet panties clinging to her swollen labia. When the tips of his fingers pressed against the damp fabric, Joanna wriggled her hips and reached toward him. Already hard again, Paul brought his mouth to the indentation he knew was her clit and sucked on it through the fabric.

"Oh, Christ that feels good!" Joanne groaned only to increase the volume when he moved the panties to one side and slipped a finger into her slushy pussy.

For a minute or so he was content to worry her clit with his tongue while sliding a finger back and forth in her wet hole as she whimpered his name over and over.

Celia licked her lips, her eyes riveted to the large vein running the length of Jim's throbbing shaft.

"So hard and sooo big," she mumbled breathing hotly on the head of Jim's cock.

"Ahhh yeah!" Jim moaned as his wife wrapped her lips tightly around his cockhead and covered it with her saliva. She glanced over at Paul and Joanna then wrapped her fingers around his girth and began jerking her husband off.

When the first dollop of precum oozed out, her tongue was lightning fast in darting out and licking up the clear fluid. Humming happily to herself, Celia resorted to lapping away at Jim's bloated cockhead as if it were a lollipop--and in her mind it was--causing Jim to clench a hand on her breast while gasping with pleasure.

Meanwhile, Paul had removed Joanna's panties and had two fingers inside her while continuing to work her clit.

Is this really happening right now? She wondered as his fingers found her g-spot and when they continued rubbing her there she couldn't contain herself and screamed "YES RIGHT THERE!"

Paul's hand palmed Joanna's ass, bringing her even closer to him. When her climax hit, her back arched off the couch and her thighs shook with pleasure. He held her tight until she began to calm down, and then kissed her neck sending another wave of pleasure through her body. And although he continued kissing her, Joanna's mind gradually cleared until she thought to look around to see what Celia and Jim were doing.

At first, her eyes were not fully focused on the scene before her. As they sharpened she realized that Celia was blowing her husband not ten feet from where she and Paul were sprawled upon the couch.

She was taken aback by the gentleness on Jim's part as he held Celia's head in his hands, gently running his fingers through her hair and brushing some stray locks off her face so that he might see her taking him deeper in her mouth.

He was a lot rougher with me that night we went crazy, she thought, and then whispered hoarsely to her partner: "I want--I want naked, raw, animal, sweaty, thrilling, tear-off-clothes-and-go-at-it sex. I want--No ... what I don't want is nice, mannered, measured, thinking or thoughtful. I just want to be fucked every which way. I don't want to think anymore. I just want to DO."

"Are you ready for that?" Paul inquired questioningly. Joanna nodded her head vigorously, unable to speak at the moment, but reached between his legs and grabbed his throbbing member.

"I am and I see you are too!"

He stopped her from talking with a sensual kiss, then worked down her body kissing, kissing, kissing pausing at her engorged nipples and eliciting a loud moan of satisfaction from her.

Paul worked himself between her legs, inserted a finger into Joanna's vagina and caused her to squeal delightedly.

Paul wasn't positive, but thought he heard Celia groan as well. One thing was certain. Both women were breathing hard.

He glanced over at Jim and Celia. She had Jim's cock in her hand, inches from her open mouth. Jim was looking at Joanna with a longing that told him they'd fucked at some time in the past; probably in a threesome with Celia.

With a deliberation that bordered on spitefulness, he added a third finger to Joanna's cunt, jabbing them rapidly while nibbling and chewing on her nipples. Joanna moaned and uttered a litany of "Oh Gods."