Hartstein Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four seconds after he began rubbing his slickened thumb over her clit, she orgasmed for him trembling and gasping for breath. Still saying,"Oh God," over and over and over.

As she calmed down from her orgasm, Joanna whispered, "When are you going to fuck me?"

"You don't mind doing it in front of the others?"

She barked a knowing laugh. "You're kidding right? I mean, you must know we've screwed one another by now."

Paul laughed softly in return. "I had some thought in that direction, yeah."

"So it doesn't bother you? I mean, you don't think I'm a slutty whore?"

"No way! But I do have a question for you."

"Go on, ask away."

"Celia said you were Asian-American. You don't seem to have any Asian characteristics in your facial features."

Joanna started laughing, looked over at Celia who had Jim's cock in her mouth, dreamily sucking him off.

"She's so full of shit! Okay, okay, I was born in Taiwan, but my mother was Irish on both sides of the family and my Dad was Italian-Swiss. She loves to kid me that way. When we first met I kept getting these weird looks from people at parties and gatherings for that very reason. Asian indeed!"

Joanna ground her pelvis against his hand, signaling him that she wanted him back inside her. "Do you prefer Asian girls?"

"No more than any other girl or woman, Joanna," he replied.

"I mean, I know a couple. They'd fuck you in a heartbeat!"

"No thank you, I appreciate the offer, but right now I'm going to fuck you silly."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"A promise."

"Ohhhh good!"

That said Joanna took him into her mouth and gave suck.

It wasn't difficult for Paul to maneuver himself into the sixty-nine position, but instead of tonguing her pussy, he grabbed the cheeks of her ass and brought it to his mouth and kissed her anus.

"WHAT?" A startled Joanna yelped.

Before she could protest any further, he had his tongue about an inch into her rectum then licked back along her perineum to her labia, and then her clit while Joanna writhed and panted with pleasure.

"Jesus Christ!" Celia groaned on seeing what Paul was doing to her girlfriend. "Damn it, Jim I want you to do that to me!"

"Huh? What?" Her bewildered husband crowed coming out of his sexual haze before realizing what was going on.

"Oh, oh shit!" he exclaimed quietly as he watched in amazement as Paul's mouth left Joanna's asshole and he maneuvered them so that she was sitting up, then he laid down on his back, and holding his cock in one hand, had her straddle then mount him.

Joanna produced a condom from some secret place and deftly rolled it onto his cock before impaling herself on it with a satisfied moan.

Jim didn't wait for Celia to tell him what he needed to do, but turned a kitchen chair so that they could both see the couch by turning their heads ever so slightly, then he sat down and had Celia straddle his erection and they mimic'd the other couple, jouncing up and down for several minutes before Jim emptied his load into Celia's vagina.

To their surprise, Paul and Joanna kept going non-stop for another ten minutes or so, with Joanna obviously cumming several times along the way. Paul didn't cum, but eventually he tired and disengaged them from the coitus position.

Joanna reached frantically for his penis, wanting to shove it inside her, but he roughly slapped her hand away and took his manhood and commenced rubbing it over her face and breasts until she was trembling with want and begging him to fuck her.

"For Christ's sake Paul, "Celia yelled out, "Do her!"

"Don't torment the girl, Paulie," Jim added, "Fuck her silly!"

"Hey," Paul snapped, "You two do whatever you want to with one another. Joanna and I are doing what we want to at our own pace."

Then he kissed her and when she felt his cock still hard she ended the kiss with a look of puzzlement, he answered the unspoken question, saying: "No, I didn't cum."

Laughing, a somewhat contrite Joanna pulled the condom from his penis and went to suck him, but he told her he was sore and needed a few minutes respite before resuming their fuck.

She looked over at Jim and Celia and laughed. "Can you believe this guy?" she shrieked happily.

Celia nodded. Jim's mouth hung open in amazement.

"Joanna, would you get on all fours for me?" Paul asked quietly.

She did so quickly and he got behind her and began licking her pussy while also dipping two fingers into her snatch wetting them thoroughly then bringing the juice to her asshole.

"Are you gonna ...?" was as far as Joanna got before his tongue reentered her anus. She bleated like a baby lamb at the suddenness of the climax as it rushed over her.

"Do me like that ... please, Jim?" Celia begged her husband.

Befuddled by what Paul was actually doing, Jim took a moment to assess the situation, then unceremoniously dumped Celia from his lap to the floor and scrambled down beside her before she could yell at him.

Celia was no dummy and quickly grasped the situation and positioned herself on all fours with her ass toward Jim's face.

Grimacing and hoping his wife's ass was reasonably clean, he kissed her rosebud and then started to lick her anus. Celia went wild at the first touch of his tongue, discovering that she was inordinately sensitive back there.

When Paul's tongue tired he sent a finger into her ass and had her cumming again.

When she recovered a grateful Joanna reached frantically for his penis, wanting to shove it inside her, but he roughly slapped her hand away and took his prick and commenced rubbing it over her face and breasts until she was trembling with fear as well as want and begged him to fuck her.

Paul took his left hand and brought it to the bridge of Joanna's nose. Celia and Jim gaped at him in surprise as Paul held her nose closed forcing Joanna to open her mouth to breathe and when she did he shoved the head of his cock in her mouth. When he heard the familiar 'Gluck—Gluck' sound of her sucking on his cock, he let go of her nose.

Joanna's eyes opened wide as she felt him force himself into her mouth and down her throat. She was beginning to move her body in a vain effort to have him remove his cock from her throat.

Ignoring the married couple nearby, he cooed in Joanna's ear: "Suck that cock, bitch. Suck it good! I'm going to fill your request and 'Do you' like you asked.

Joanna stopped resisting and began to fellate him, demonstrating an eagerness to please that caught Paul completely off guard. He allowed her to suck on his member until the first tingle of pleasure emanated from his testicles, and then withdrew himself from her mouth.

The look on her face was a combination of fear and unmitigated lust.

He moved forward so his cock was now lying on her stomach. He leaned forward, kissed her sweet lips, licked the sweat and tears off her cheeks, and whispered in her ear: "You're going to become a whore this weekend. My whore ... mine to do with as I want. It's what you want and it will be my gift to you."

Paul glanced over at Celia and Jim, and smiled reassuringly at them. "And now we begin," he said then buried his face in Joanna's cunt, licking, tonguing and sucking on her labia, occasionally alternating slightly to keep her clit fully stimulated, and not neglecting her anus which he penetrated with the index finger of his left hand then fucked her with it as if it were his cock.

Joanna reacted by pushing her hips up to give him a better angle to finger her asshole as well as to lick her cunt.

She had a shuddering climax and he stopped for a moment to reassess the situation.

"Want another cum or two?"

"Yes, please," she replied in a little girl's voice.

Celia and Jim looked on stunned. But then Jim's need to fuck overrode his voyeuristic tendencies and he mounted his equally eager spouse and they began to rut on the floor, several feet away from Joanna and Paul.

Paul sat up and took hold of Joanna's legs, brought them up to her shoulders and told her to hold them there. He didn't say another word to her.

He showed her his glistening cock and began rubbing the helmet-shaped head between the lips of her glistening vagina. He smiled as her wetness began to coat his cockhead and moved his member up and down her wet entrance.

Joanna moaned in anticipation. Paul thought he also heard a similar sound from Celia, but a glance in her direction found her facing away from him as her husband plowed into her from behind. Jim, however while thoroughly conjoined with his spouse, was looking at Paul and Joanna. Meeting Paul's eyes, Jim smiled lewdly and gave him a thumbs up. Paul returned the smile and returned his full attention to Joanna.

Approximately fifteen minutes later both men had emptied their respective sacs into their sexual partners and collapsed wearily to the floor beside their partners who were quick to join them spay-legged on the floor, panting sated.

To be continued.