Hauntings of the Unexpected Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

"What did you do?" asked the curious man who kidnapped me.

"I... I made the first move on my mother!" Tracy's voice was starting to shake, but then she moaned again. "Oh, mom, you gotta hold on for a second and let me finish the story! ...No, I'll eat you out later, but right now I wanna finish explaining this to my friend, Heather." Tracy paused, and it sounded like she took the phone away from her ear. "Yes, I know you're wet and I also want to lick you... Okay, geez! I'll finger you now to hold you over. Sound good?"

The kidnapper has drool hanging out of his mouth and his boner is pointing straight up towards the ceiling. A large drop of pre-cum leaks down his shaft and into his dark pubes.

"Anyway, Heather, it took a long time to convince her, but now..." I heard her mother moan loudly and the sloppy sounds of Tracy's wet palm slapping wet skin, "... we're having a great time now!"

"Can you finish me off, now that you've told your story?" Tracy's mother was really horny for a thirty-seven-year-old married woman!

"Oh, Heather, you don't understand! When daddy gets home from work, me and mom are gonna have a really good 'talk' with him, right mom?" They both laughed and then Tracy's mom moaned again. "Heather, I'm gonna have to let you go! One of us needs a spanking!"

CLICK

He hung up the phone and dropped it, looking stunned. I let him come to grips with his thoughts before he finally spoke to me.

"That... was your friend?" His voice revealed his disbelief. It still took him a while to pick up his jaw from the floor.

"Tracy's one of my three best friends!" I smiled wider. "There's also Monica, who's a year younger than the both of us, and there's Jamie, who's a year younger than Monica! We all were in that house, and we all have been turned into raging sex addicts. That's why Tracy hooked up with her mom, and that's why I don't want to arrest you." I quickly hunched over onto him and swallowed his cock for the third time tonight.

After he blew his load down my throat, I think he passed out from the shock of it all. Laying on the floor, I think he looked sexy. I think I'm falling in love with my kidnapper, and I don't even know his name!

- - -

When I woke up, I could see the sun shining through the curtains onto my stomach. By the way, I slept on his couch, completely naked, because that's the way I like to sleep now.

When I stood up, I walked over to the window and looked out. I saw the beach, and I yawned and stretched my arms high above my head, bending back and stretching my spine as well.

Before I could drop my arms again, I was quickly embraced from behind and my tits were grabbed by the man who stole me last night. His boner was stiffer than ever and was poking me slightly between my asscheeks from behind me. I laughed at the delightful feeling so early in the morning.

"Do you really want to do it this early?" I teased as I cupped my hands over his, squeezing gently and letting his hands touch me more.

"I want to fuck your ass. Right here, right now. What do you say?" He whispered in my ear.

Bending over, I allowed him to spit on my dark tunnel for lubrication and line up his member. "You know, you didn't have to ask. Next time, just say the word, and I will," I informed him.

Hearing what I said, he wasted no time pushing past my outer ring and barely gave me enough time for my muscles to adjust to his size before he pulled out and pumped again. The house was quiet until he entered me. Now, my grunts and moans echo through the house as he fills me up with his pole.

Stumbling forward by the force of it all, my head pushes the curtains apart and my face mashes against the window. Opening my eyes, I see the beautiful view of the beach in front of me. Soon, however, I realize that my naked form is pressed against solid glass and any lucky voyeur would be able to look at my bouncing figure at any time. I try to back away, but this man has me pinned against the window, driving inside me like there's no tomorrow.

Just to be clear, I'm not horny right now in any way. While we were living in that house, we were basically having sex constantly, whether we were horny or not. We knew we had to learn how to somewhat fake it for the pleasure of our guests, though, so we learned how to get wet on command and cum on command. Who knows, maybe I'll unleash an orgasm on him soon!

He'll never know what hit him!

Suddenly, I look down and see a twenty-something-looking guy walking along the beach, wearing nothing but a white tanktop and blue swimming trunks. As he walks near the window, I catch his eye and he turns his head to face me. He quickly grows wide-eyed and a smile forms upon his face. He looks left, then right, looking to see if the coast is clear. I look lower and see a boner begin to grow beneath his shorts. The man on the beach walks closer to the window, mesmerized by my naked body being fucked in the open.

I believe now's the time to use the trick I've learned.

It takes me a while, and it helped when the man behind me shot his cum deep inside my behind, but I finally get my own pussy dripping without touching it. The man on the beach looks amazed at how horny he seemed to have made me, and he begins rubbing the crown of his cock through his trunks. I look behind me at my kidnapper and ask him to reach around me and rub my clit. He seems happy to do it.

Watching my clit get tickled by the man behind me, I can see a wet spot forming in the center of the beachgoer's shorts. I help him along by bucking my hips against the window, the loud clapping sounds echo inside of the spacious living room, my juices splattering on the glass and dripping to the floor, able to be clearly seen from outside. I think he's done for, so I let loose and cream all over the window, making sure my female liquids gleam in the bright sun as they make their way to the floor. When I open my eyes again, I see the beach man with his dick pulled out, bucking his own hips in midair, obviously cumming into some plants or something below the window.

Looking at the man on the beach, now satisfied with his morning jizz, for some reason I can't help but remember being double-dicked by the two men in the closet, back when I first spent time in the house. The man behind me pulls his hand away, licking it, and I have to admit...

I miss living in that house!

With sweat rolling down my face, I slump back to the couch and flop down on my rear end, immediately regretting it as the pain kicks in. It always hurts to be fucked from behind, but the kinkiness of the experience is too much to decline. I always have loved to be fucked in the ass back in the house, and I usually had my backdoor filled a bit less than half the time.

"So..." sighs the man as he turns towards me, pulling up his sweatpants from last night. "What about that Tracy girl? Do you still want her to come over? I can go pick her up right now, if you want."

Feeling the pain in my ass, but also feeling excited at my new exhibitionism, I ask him if I can ride along to give him directions. He agrees and walks over to the door, grabbing my robe from the coat rack and tossing it towards me. I slip it on and tie it tight, walking next to him out the door.

When he walks around and opens my car door like a gentleman, I cry on the inside and climb inside, looking over at the teeth marks I left on the head-rest of the driver's seat. Laughing, he climbs in next to me and sticks the key in, revving the engine and rolling the windows back down. As he pulls out of his driveway, he presses a button and the top drops back down behind us. Driving down the road now, the wind blows in my face and I glance over at him, remembering all the 'good times' we actually did have in his house. Surprisingly, I think I could live there!

I give him the directions to Tracy's house, but then I remember that she doesn't know that we're coming over! I hope she won't mind!

After a long drive, we pull into Tracy's driveway just before the car clock reads "11:38 a.m."

We walk up to the door and I knock. He stands behind me and I can faintly hear "Door's open!" being shouted from inside. It sounded like Tracy's mom's voice, too.

I open the door and the man behind me follows inside. Tracy's front door leads directly into the family room, so I escort the man towards the living room, where Tracy is doing something unbelievable!

In the middle of the floor, I see Tracy and both her parents completely naked! Tracy is laying on her back. Her mother is kneeling above her face, and Tracy is licking her pussy below her! Her father has his cock deep inside Tracy's twat, rubbing her clit and riding her like a bull!

Shouting out a warning, Tracy's father pulls out and her mother leans forward. He strokes himself a couple times before shooting his cum up onto his wife's forehead, letting it drip down to her lips. Tracy's mom takes the exposed meat-stick in her mouth, sucking it until it's dry before she pops it back out. He backs away and she drops her cum-coated face down to lick the freshly-pounded pussy of her daughter.

Standing off to the side, I can't help but get wet from watching Tracy and her mother on the floor. The man behind me walks out from behind me and heads towards the lesbian show in the middle of the living room. Sitting near them, on the couch by the wall, the man pulls his hard cock out of his sweatpants and strokes himself to their show.

It doesn't last long, especially when Tracy's mom moans deep and lifts her head from Tracy's snatch. Tracy drops her head and spreads her mother's legs wide, letting a little stream of fluid squirt out, splattering on the couch between the man's legs. He looks down and sees the older woman's cream between his legs, losing the ability to continue. His pistoning hand speeds up, he growls like a tiger and his thick load bursts out and arcs in the air, heading towards Tracy and her mother like a catapult.

The sticky wad lands on her mom's back, splattering and oozing down her spine, towards the crack of her ass. Tracy slaps her hands onto her mother's back just in time to stop the flow of his cum, and then she rubs her hands all around, spreading the mess all over her back. The man on the couch, now drained of his bodily fluids, leans back and watches Tracy and her mom on the floor, slowly stroking himself back to full size.

Tracy's mom moans and groans as Tracy spreads the cum up to her shoulders and down to her ass, squeezing her cheeks and licking her pussy again. Her mom than decides to finger her daughter as she licks her clit with even more vigor than before. Tracy moans and sticks her tongue far into her mother's pink passage and they ride each other into a state of Armageddon. Shaking and rolling around together, their mutual climax provides a fantasy that I know'll never leave my memory.

As they hug each other and calm down from their explosion, Tracy is the first to stand up and walk over to where I'm standing. Her mom stands up a minute or so later, walking out into the kitchen. As I stare at Tracy's face, I can't help but focus on the shimmer of her mother's feminine juices smeared across her face from her fun. I reach up and rub my pointer finger across the juice, collecting some of it on my fingertip. As I pull it away from her face, however, Tracy grabs my hand and engulfs my finger, getting another taste of her mother's essence.

Suddenly, I notice the man on the couch behind Tracy shoot off again, his useless wad rocketing onto the floor and soaking into the carpet.

"So, who's your friend?" asked Tracy.

"He's... uh..." I stutter, but then again, I really don't know his name. I never asked.

"My name's Andy," he says as he pulls his sweatpants back up around his waist.

"Cool!" Tracy chimes, looking over at me. "How'd you meet him?"

Both Andy and I say the exact same thing just then, keeping the kidnapping a secret.

"It's a long story."

"Okay," Tracy raises her eyebrow with suspicion. "Now I know you two are hiding something!" She laughs. "Never mind, Heather. I don't really care! But, what are you two doing over here in the first place?"

I spoke up without missing a beat.

"We want to know if you won't mind spending a few days with us back at his beach house?"

"Plenty of food, a spare bed, and a breath-taking view of the ocean. How does that sound?" Finally, Andy joined the conversation.

"And he means breath-taking!" I laugh and so does Andy.

"It sounds great," Tracy agrees, "but I can't go."

"Why not?" Andy and I harmonize again.

"Because," Tracy smirks, bending over and pulling my belt off, "I'm having too much fun with my parents!" My robe drifts apart and my tits make their entrance.

Suddenly, Tracy's father walks in from another room and takes her from behind, fucking her right in front of me. Tracy seemed to know what was going to happen all along, and she moans and grabs my shoulders for support, taking my exposed right nipple in her mouth. I can tell that this is going to be a weird experience, but I sink to the floor anyway and join her and her father in the forbidden threesome she must have wanted from the start.

As I finish sitting on the floor, Tracy ends up in doggy-style with my nipple still poking between her lips. Her father is still driving inside her and has also began to rub the perimeter of Tracy's ass with his thumb. The vibrations on my breast from her moaning tells me that Tracy is enjoying the intimate attention from her father, and I help out as well. Reaching under her body with both my hands, I grab her melons and massage them like bread, heightening the eroticism for Tracy. Her arms give way and her previous sucking gives her fall a loud popping sound as her face drops onto my lap. I decide to lean back and spread my legs, giving Tracy a chance to feast on my dripping womanhood, if she wants to.

Tracy lifted her head and gazed into my moist tunnel, looking back at her father as if to say: "Aren't you gonna watch, daddy?"

Turning back and staring deep into my wet, needy sex, Tracy applied her mouth to my pussy and I quickly realized that this is Tracy's first time ever eating me. Usually she licks Jamie's or Monica's minge, or more recently her mom's, but I've never been tongued by Tracy until now!

Weird, right?

Aside from that, Tracy is doing a fantastic job on me. I glance up at her dad and he can't keep his eyes off the back of Tracy's bobbing head as she licks me. His hips pump harder into his daughter's horny twat and it looks like he pushed his thumb as far into Tracy's ass as it can go, fucking her ass with it. Tracy reaches up and grabs my tits with both of her hands, flicking her own thumbs across my rock-hard nipples. Tracy's dad pulls out of her and yanks his thumb from her behind, crawling over next to us to get a better look, stroking himself to the sight of his daughter licking my pussy with such talent.

I think I saw Tracy's mom walk by the doorway to the kitchen across from us and look in here for a quick second before she walked past, still naked from before. Suddenly backing up and giving us a double-take, most likely noticing Tracy's two unattended netherholes, she hurried to run towards us and kneel down behind Tracy. Shoving a few fingers into Tracy's unsatisfied quim, she does the unthinkable and uses her tongue on Tracy's puckered hole.

Exhaling her hot breath on my soaking lips, Tracy seems to love this newly-acquired stimulation and she raises her mouth to dart her tongue over my plump clit a few times. Tracy's father beside us lets loose and growls out as his load of cum shoots out at us, slapping against Tracy's cheek and dripping down onto my mound. Tracy licks up his seed from my lower lips, eventually tracing the liquid back to its source and giving her beloved dad a pornstar-esque blowjob as her mother continues to pleasure her from behind.

Horny and alone, I look around for Andy and see him still sitting on the couch stroking his dark-red cock, threatening to explode again any second. Grasping my pussy lips and tugging them apart into a wide "O," I invite Andy down for a much-needed treat. However, before I could even let go of my lower lips, Andy was hovering over me, pumping away, grabbing my arms and pinning them to the carpet as he gave me what I desperately needed.

Through my squinted eyes, I noticed Tracy's bobbing head and then her mother's bobbing head behind her, both heads knocking to the same beat. Tracy's dad had pulled Tracy's arms behind her back and above her head, restricting her movement as her mouth sucked him down, but very nicely showing off her tits to me. Andy grunted and his grip lightened up, his member inside me ejecting his hot, sticky wad deep in my bowels.

I look over again and see Tracy's dad pulling Tracy up into a kneeling position, forcing her mother behind her to follow down and under her. His dick pops out of her mouth, and I doubt that the image of his large, hairy member will ever leave my mind. Grabbing himself and rubbing hard, he fires off a strong shot of white hot cum into the valley between Tracy's bobbing breasts, a shiny, white river running down to her naval. A weaker shot is fired, hitting the exact center of her chest and merging with the earlier stream, but Tracy catches the dripping love-juice and brings it up to her mouth, licking it like candy.

As her father shoots his cum onto her stomach again, she scoops up some with her finger and reaches behind her back.

"Mom," is the only word Tracy says and her mother's ass-licking immediately ceases for the moment, lifting her head to draw Tracy's glimmering finger into her mouth using only her slimy tongue. Watching this, I can't seem to hold back my orgasm any longer and I buck and moan and tremor, accidentally getting everyone's attention in the process.

Clutching the carpet with both of my hands, I quickly feel a different pair of hands grab my legs and pry them apart as my hips begin to levitate above the ground. Feeling my clit being gently gnawed by somebody's teeth, my heels become implanted in the carpet as I shove my pelvis into the foreign face between my thighs.

It feels like forever before I calm down from such a tremendous climax, but once I do, I smile and my eyes begin to water. Never before have I experienced an orgasm so outrageously blood-bursting, so bone-breakingly terrifying, that I start to worry about my own well-being afterwards. It is a fear that I would love to feel again, if ever given the chance.

Sitting up on the floor, I notice Tracy's mom kneeling between my parted legs, which means that she was the one who bit my clit. Drooping my head down, exhausted from what just happened, I set my eyes upon the trailing stream between the older woman's legs, proof of her excitement.

I think she saw me looking, though.

Standing up, Tracy's mother walks over to a small table sitting beside the couch that Andy has again decided to sit down on. Grabbing what I assume is the television remote, she plops down beside Andy on the couch and slowly peels her own gooey legs apart, taking the remote and inserting it inside her glossy pink tunnel, shouting in welcome relief. Tracy's father stands up and explains to us about how much he would love to stay and watch, but he has an important business meeting to plan for. He forces himself out of the room with another boner, back and bigger than ever.

Andy is staring directly at the lewd ministrations of the sexy woman sitting next to him. I can see the muscles in his neck tighten, letting me know just how bad he wants to help her out. She spreads her legs wider, resting her left leg on top of Andy's right leg, signaling that she accepts his offer. Andy reaches over and rubs her mons with two fingers, slowly dropping lower and lower. With one finger he jiggles the top of her lips, where they both meet, and then he drops even lower, just grazing his rough fingerprint along the soft flesh of her clit.

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers