Hauntings of the Unexpected Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

Then I started to smell the younger girl's pussy getting excited.

Monica immediately set the candle down back in its earlier place and dropped her head between the girl's legs, licking her out to satisfy her need.

All the while, I feel Andy's boner pressing against the top of my buttcheek. I turn my head to look at him and then I kneel down in front of him. Yanking down the waistband of his pants, and making his hardened member spring out next to my face, I wrap my lips around him and I begin to swirl my tongue around the tip of his dick.

He looks down at me with a smile on his face, appreciative of my help, but then his eyes wander back to the lesbian candle show that Monica has given us. The young girl has a blissful expression on her face as Monica works her tongue around the girl's wet pussy. Andy quickly breathes inward as my tongue swirls around him and works down to his balls. My hand reaches up and strokes him gently. I can't even see Monica now.

After continuing for a few minutes, I was starting to get insanely horny from stroking Andy, and I wanted him to finish so I could join Monica. I deepthroated him and began tugging on his balls a little until I heard him growl softly as his white cum shot out into my mouth as I finished massaging him with my throat. Happy with what I did, swallowing and turning around to watch the rest of Monica's show, I realized that the younger girl saw us standing there and yelped out her embarrassment.

Monica looked back and noticed me, then laughed.

"What've you been doing all this time? I didn't expect you to come over." asked Monica, before again shoving her face between the girl's legs.

"We haven't heard from you since we left the house. What've you been up to? I was worried." My voice had faded to a murmur as my emotions became apparent.

"Heather, what's the matter?" asked Monica, her lips glossy with the younger girl's juices.

"Nothing. I was just wondering who your friend was. That's all," I lied. Monica and I had grown so close that I was worried to death what might've happened to her. I was thinking that maybe she was kidnapped like I was, though my kidnapping turned out great!

I could still taste Andy's cum in my mouth. It was nice.

"It's someone who I had made friends with when we all left the house, and I was walking home. She was wondering around the park, and had lost her way. This girl told me she was an orphan now, and I showed her the way back to my house and gave her a hot meal, and here we are!" Monica snickered. We all knew that she must have given this girl more than one kind of "hot meal." I laughed to myself.

"Mind if we join?" Exclaimed Andy, out of nowhere.

"Of course!" Yelped both Monica and the girl below her. Her eyes beamed when she saw Andy walk closer to her, removing his clothes quickly.

I had also stripped off my robe as quickly as I could, and we walked over to where Monica was now stroking the wet flesh between the girl's legs with two fingers to keep her horny.

Andy walked over to Monica and showed his cock off to her, quickly hardening under his pumping fist as he watches Monica's fingers work along the girl's moist slit. Monica bends over onto her hands and knees, pushing her soft tongue back into the girl's wet tunnel. Monica parts her bent legs and allows Andy to get behind her and slide his member deep inside her empty pussy. Pumping away, Monica's moans vibrate the girl's nether lips until she screams out in orgasm.

I climb onto the bed and kneel over the young girl's face, dropping my own needy pussy onto her face and letting her slide her delicious tongue inside me. Sitting above her, I drop my hands onto her chest and begin squeezing her B-cup breasts and flicking my fingers over her nipples.

With Monica licking her between her legs, and with me playing with her breasts so much, I was anxiously awaiting another orgasm from this girl.

I pushed my knees up and raised my body until her tongue was only licking my outer lips, then I reached down and rubbed the clit of the girl under me, occasionally touching Monica's tongue as it buried itself inside her. I could easily tell that she was close to orgasm, and I kept swirling my finger around her clit until I heard her suck in her breath...

I dropped my pussy back onto her tongue just as her intense moan began, and the vibrations of her throat and tongue sent shivers through my pussy and caused me to explode in climax myself. My juices leaked out and dripped down into her mouth and over her cheeks until she had to stop moaning just to swallow them.

It felt amazing!

Resting on top of this girl's face and letting her lick up the rest of my juices, I watched Monica finish as well. Monica gently licked her pussy clean before tilting her head back and leaned into Andy's cock as it continued pumping inside her. Shuddering from Andy's actions, her skin was visibly getting goosebumps as her orgasm coursed through her body and made her collapse between the girl's legs again.

Andy pulled out his wet cock and I saw a drop of cum drip down onto the bed. Saddened that the drop was wasted, I quickly crawled over everybody to wrap my mouth around him before any more could leak down. Andy groaned as my tongue gathered up the combined taste of his and Monica's juices before I swallowed it all and sucked on his head before I pulled his softened member out from between my lips.

Andy backed away from the bed and I stood up off to the side. Monica and the young girl simply sat up next to each other and kissed, sharing all the juices that could be tasted on each other.

"Wow, that was incredible!" sighs the young girl next to Monica.

"Yeah it was," I answered back.

"So, now what?" asks Monica. "What does my little Heather have planned for the rest of the night? It is dark outside, you know."

"I don't know yet," I admitted. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"Yeah!" chuckled Monica. "I want to tell you that you and your friend there reminded me of that time in the house where..." Monica's story perfectly reminded me of something that happened back when we were still living in that haunted house. A guy came up out of nowhere and started fucking Monica while her and I were having our own fun with Jamie during one of the shows we put on for the guests. I loved putting on those shows, and so did everyone who watched. "Didn't that feel so good to you, girl?"

Those shows made all the women want to smother us with their liquids, and all the guys want to fill our pussies with their warmth. Sometimes we even let a few guests openly fulfill their fantasies with us. Those were the really fun times!

"We should get going. I feel like getting the group back together!" Monica grinned at the idea.

"Alright, just hop in my car," Andy said, abruptly, as he got dressed and headed for the stairs. The rest of us wasted no time in following his lead, and all of us were soon dressed and climbing into the car together, including the girl Monica was with.

It took a while, along with some convincing from Tracy's horny parents to let her leave for a bit with us instead of rubbing the breasts of her masturbating mother and sucking the head of her hardened father like she was doing at first, but we got Tracy in the car with us. Because of how fast she had to leave, she had to sit naked on Monica's lap in the backseat, forcing Monica to cover Tracy with her robe to protect her from getting seen by anyone else. Andy pulled the car out of their driveway and we continued to Jamie's house.

As soon as we pulled into Jamie's driveway, she opened the door and walked out immediately. She must have seen Andy's headlights in the darkness, but it was like Jamie was waiting for us. The young girl sitting next to Monica in the backseat opened her door and allowed Jamie to sit on her lap as well. Jamie was wearing her robe still, so it wasn't necessary to be covered up and hidden.

Though that still didn't stop the girl from reaching around Jamie's waist and slipping her hand inside the front of her robe...

- - -

I told Andy to simply drop the four of us off at the haunted house, and afterwards he and the young girl could do whatever he wanted. Monica and the girl both agreed to the idea, and pretty soon we arrived.

Tracy, Monica, Jamie, and I all stepped out of the car and stood in front of the door as Andy and the girl drove off into the night. We walked up to the door and knocked.

Tck tck tck!

...

No answer...

Tck tck tck!

...

...

No answer again...

I walked down and sat at the creaky top step in front of the lawn of the haunted house that I had so much fun in. Tracy was the next one to sit beside me, along with Jamie and Monica. We all sat in front of the house, holding hands and remembering all the fun times we had.

It was an accursed house which held me and my best friends captive within it's walls without letting us even see the light of day. And the worst part is...

I wish it would open it's doors for us just one more time. We all miss it so much...

END

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers