Hauntings of the Unexpected Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams become much louder, able to be heard all throughout the house. She fucks herself faster and faster, eventually yanking the remote from within herself and throwing it at the wall across the room as her pussy squirts far out onto the carpet, soaking in and leaving a dark spot. Grabbing her legs and keeping them apart as her orgasm reaches its true peak, her sexual liquids rush out once more, landing just an inch ahead of the previous blast.

After that, her cum simply begins to seep down into the lower crack of her ass, down even farther into the fabric of the couch. Her voice quiets down, and she drowsily stands up, smiling and talking to herself about "a nice hot shower to relax from so much delightful sex."

I look over at Tracy and think to myself, and I believe that she hasn't had an orgasm yet. Her mom may have started, but never finished, and I start to feel bad for her. Unfortunately, even though I want to help her achieve climax, I'm too tired from my own. Andy also looks beat from all the sex this morning. Standing up, I walk over towards the kitchen and peek my head through the doorway, looking for the clock that I know is in here, somewhere.

Right beside the fridge, just like I remember.

1:03 p.m.

Looking back behind me, I see Andy pulling his sweatpants up his legs and looking around for a dry spot on the couch to sit again. Tracy is gone, and Andy tells me that she went into another room in the house. I asked him "which room," but he didn't know. Standing up again, Andy asks me if I want to go back to his place, but I tell him that there's one more person I want him to meet.

Jamie.

Slipping my robe back on, we walk out to his car, yelling our goodbyes to everybody. We hop into the car, pulling out of the driveway and driving off.

Heading down the road, I give Andy the directions to Jamie's house. I sigh and remind myself of what just happened. I know that my time at Tracy's house will be something I remember forever. I look over at Andy's face, and his wide smile says it all. He'll never forget it, either.

In no time at all, we arrive at Jamie's house, and Andy pulls the car into the driveway. Walking up to the door, I look back at Andy and he rushes past me. Hastily tapping the door knocker, he looks excited to see what Jamie has to offer. I understand, though. We both had an amazing time with Tracy (and her family), so he must want to see what Jamie has to offer.

Andy is frightened away by something, and he whispers into my ear. "Someone's coming."

The door opens.

Jamie greets me from within, wearing the same robe that she left the house in. It seems like she never changed into something better. Standing on her toes, Jamie looks behind me with a curious expression on her face.

"Come on in," she smiles as she sinks back to the floor, moving aside for us to walk past her. "Who's your friend?"

"I'm Andy," he says as we walk into Jamie's house. "I'm Hannah's friend."

"My name's Heather!" I blurt out, without realizing just how loud my voice is in the quiet house. I clear my voice and try to keep my volume down. "Jamie, why... where are your parents? Why are you alone?"

"My parents went to work an hour ago, and..."

"Damn!" Andy shouts, turning around and attempting to storm back out. I reach out and grab his shoulder, turning him around again.

"We didn't come here for that, you know!" I yell at him, trying to be polite, but quickly realizing that we've interrupted Jamie's story. "I'm sorry, Jamie. You were saying?"

"Did something happen? What do my parents have to do with it?" asked Jamie.

"Did you also fuck your parents?" The words came out of Andy like vomit, unstoppable until the deed is done.

"What?" Jamie looked shocked. "I would never..."

"Don't worry about him, Jamie," I explained. "He's just a little tired, that's all."

"Who would ever think about something disgusting like that? Anyway, I've been home alone for a while now, but I've been bored as hell ever since we got out of the house. Heather, I know it's going to sound stupid coming from me, but I think I really miss being in that house! Too bad we can never go back again, though." Jamie looked down and her frown was obvious.

"What is your deal with this house I keep hearing about?" Andy asked. "Why can't you go back?"

"It's a long story," I explain, to hide the real details.

"I've got time!" Andy wasn't about to let this go.

"Not THAT much..." I tried to keep it a secret, but Jamie placed her hand on my mouth to stop me.

"I think I know why he wants us to tell him the whole truth." Jamie suddenly got a serious look on her face. "You mentioned the house to him, didn't you? You don't have to hide it. He seems like the kind to tell everyone the little bit he does know if we don't give him the whole story now. So, Heather, answer me this: Would you rather have him tell the world about what little he does know, or would you rather tell him the whole story now, if it means the secret will be kept?"

"This is a whole different side to you, Jamie." I was beginning to feel sympathetic for some reason, but she had a point. If we don't tell him the truth, he'll just tell everyone about what he just saw. What I did to him last night, what Tracy did this morning, everything would be publicized!

I don't want that!

"Okay!" I scream. "We'll tell you!"

"Yes!" Andy jumps for joy, laughing like an excited little kid.

"Jamie? Would you care to tell him?" I didn't want to tell the story, because it would've been too embarrassing.

"Why me?" Jamie reasoned. "You were the first to enter the house in the first place. And, to be honest, you never told any of us what happened to you for those first two days! Time to confess, Heather."

Embarrassed could never describe what I was feeling right now. More like... complete humiliation!

"Well, I... uh..." My teeth chatter a bit. "I guess it all started when Jamie, Tracy, and Monica all dared me to..."

"Monica?" Andy interrupted.

"She's another one of Heather's friends," Jamie explained. "Now, shut up and let her get back to the story."

All eyes were on me to finish my story.

"Anyway," I continue, "they all dared me to spend two nights and one day inside. As long as I can remember, everyone had heard stories about the haunted McCroy house. Hearing strange noises coming from within, seeing weird things happening in the window. Everyone knew the rumors, but nobody had ever stepped inside until I came along."

"When I took my first step into the McCroy's abandoned house, it was kinda disgusting-looking. Dirty, dusty, and full of strange things. However, once I took my first few steps into the house, everyone else slammed the door behind me and drilled it shut. I had no way to escape, and I was afraid for my life. They all just laughed and walked away, leaving me alone and scared stiff."

"Sorry about that." Jamie apologized. "We didn't know."

"It got better, though." I kept the story going and explained every detail that I remembered. I told them about the mirrors and the jacuzzi. I even told them about what Mary was like when I first met her! I explained exactly how Mary trapped me inside her room and screamed at me when I didn't agree to fulfill the prophecy right away. I had explained about meeting Kyle in the pitch-black room and I had fun telling them about the game we played, Who First. Andy wanted to play Who First with Jamie and I, but I got out of it by insisting that you needed an even number of people to play.

I had even explained about when I had tricked Jamie, Tracy, and Monica inside the house as well and sealed them inside with me. Luckily, Jamie was nice enough to take over for me and explain the rest of the story. Jamie told Andy about when I first told her, about how she had fought at the front door to escape. She explained how I tried to get everyone to do something they would've never agreed to, otherwise. She told Andy about how they had punished me at first, using Mary and Kyle as pawns in my punishment. However, she did got off-topic and explain how she first felt about joining us on the bed for her first lesbian experience, training for the upcoming party. Andy's cock had since become a spike in his sweatpants. Jamie eventually included something I was wondering about, which was the details of what exactly happened as her and Tracy were in the shower together while I was with Monica, downstairs.

She explained it in outstanding detail, describing every part of the entire event!

I looked down at Andy's sweatpants and noticed a big, dark, wet spot forming above the head of his rock-hard rod. I wanted to yank it out and give it a deep, sloppy kiss so badly, but I knew Jamie's story was more important. To tell the truth, I was wet between my legs myself, but I wanted to try to hold out for a bit longer, to hear the end of her story.

"And then, after we learned you and Monica broke the dial on the shower, we..."

Okay, it was getting a bit boring, just listening to the entire thing again, in more detail than necessary.

"Then I heard Mary announce the start of the party, and I hurried to run downstairs so I could meet the guests." Jamie took forever with the story, but she finally got to the good part.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...and then I grabbed Heather's hand and dragged her into the bedroom behind us."

I remember that! At the time, I had thought that she was someone from the crowd, about to force me to have sex. I was surprised when I looked at Jamie after she threw me onto the bed.

Good times. Good times.

The story got better and better after that, but she kept getting off-topic and making all of us horny with the side-stories. I tried to stay dry down there, but her stories were so...

Of course!!! Oh, why didn't I realize that before?

Jamie doesn't care about the story anymore! She's getting off-topic on purpose! Like she said, she misses the house! Since she's been bored ever since she left, she probably wants to have sex with a stranger, just like she did back in the house! Oh, wow, I can't believe I never thought of that until just now!

I look back down at the peak of Andy's sweatpants, and the wet patch has made parts of the fabric see-through. I can see a hint of his purple head through his sweatpants, and I reach over to it. Petting the crown of his cock, he looks over into my eyes and Jamie stops telling the story, looking at me as well. Staring into Andy's eyes as well, I reach up and slip my fingers below the waistband, sliding his sweatpants down far enough to let his dick make an entrance. Cum is leaking down his shaft towards his balls, but I grab his meat and stroke up and down, rubbing his own cream into himself.

Jamie is looking at Andy's cock the whole time. I glance over into the cave between her legs created by her robe and I can see the shine of her wetness trailing down her thighs. With my other hand, I tug off my robe's belt and flip open the sides, revealing my horny nakedness to the open air. With my robe open, and one hand masturbating Andy, I use my free hand to masturbate myself, in full view of Jamie.

She smiles at me, and I know I've done the right thing.

Shucking open her own robe, she spreads her legs and we watch as her pussy lips blossom open for us. Her right hand drops down and she teases her clit with her middle finger, shaking it and rubbing circles around it. Andy looks confused, trying to focus on two masturbating women at once. Finally, my handjob brings him to the point of explosion, and a big shot of cum hits the floor. Jamie whines and quickly stands up, running over to Andy before he shoots off again. She takes Andy's cockhead in her mouth and her cheeks suck inward. Andy growls loudly and grabs Jamie's head, yanking her hair at its roots and letting her suck him dry.

As Andy calms down, I encourage Jamie to join me in a show just for him, and she undoubtedly agrees. I lay back down on the ground, telling Jamie to straddle my face.

Andy's eyes are as big as saucers as he stares at two girls 69'ing in front of him. However, this shouldn't be all that different compared to Tracy's house, but I don't let that bother me. Jamie's tongue is inside me, and my fingers are teasing her fuckhole as I lick her clit. Her dripping juices are all over my face, and she's licked most of my liquids up, but I'm not worried. I've heard her gargling on Tracy's juices a few times before, for the amusement of one of the male guests.

Jamie shivers in lust above me, and I want to give something a try. It's something I've seen done before, but I've never wanted to do it until now.

I stop teasing Jamie's pussy and I pull my body between her legs, behind her. It forces her to stop eating me for now, but I know I only have a short time before Jamie's rising orgasm backs off, so I have to work quickly.

Kneeling behind Jamie now, with my pussy still dripping onto the floor below me, I get ready for something I've never done before. To pull it off, I do two things at once.

First, I plunge two fingers of each hand as deep as possible inside Jamie's pink tunnel.

Secondly, I shove my tongue far into her ass.

Bingo! The trigger is pulled, and Jamie's floodgates open wide!

My fingers are drowned by a quick rush of Jamie's female secretions, and then another quick burst when I don't expect it. I drop my mouth and suck as much as I can into my mouth, but it comes at me too fast, a tsunami of sexual intensity.

Who knew that watching Tracy's nympho mom would help me out later?

Once Jamie finally dropped down onto her stomach, exhausted from my kinky tongue-action, I crawl around to her front and spread my legs in front of her. It seems like she is using the last of her strength to push herself forward just far enough to rest her head above my hips. Her tongue slips out and returns inside me. Laying back onto the floor, grabbing my tits at the same time, I stare up at Andy with a needy look on my face. He glances down, into my eyes (surprisingly), and he drops down to me. His lips meet mine in an upside-down kiss, and his hands replace mine on my breasts.

Andy rubs and pinches my nipples, staring up at Jamie as she slowly, ever-so-slowly licks my crying pussy. I tilt my head slightly and I see his hard cock swinging under his body really close to my face. My mouth starts watering and saliva drips out of my mouth and down the side of my cheek to my ear. Jamie targets my clit next and her hand comes up to push a finger into me, teasing my tunnel from within.

The attention towards me is getting to me. My pussy is twitching and I feel a warm sensation deep in my bowels. I know I am about to orgasm soon.

Andy groans, and quickly kneels back up. His dick suddenly sprays my face with his cum before he can redirect it towards anything else. Apparently a guy doesn't need physical stimulation to reach his breaking point. I just open my mouth and allow him to shoot off the rest into my throat, then I joyfully swallow his thick load. His fingers begin to repeatedly pinch my nipples and the added pain makes my pussy quake and spill out all over Jamie's mouth and fingers. I can feel my body vibrating, and Andy finally begins to get soft above me.

Andy tumbles back and sits on the floor above my head while Jamie licks all around my pussy, cleaning up after herself and me. I just reach down and stroke my hand through her hair, letting her know that I appreciate everything that just happened.

Cleaned up and satisfied, I stand up and help Jamie up off the floor. We kiss one final time, and I also wipe her face clean of my own juices, tasting my fingers. Looking back, Andy has moved back up to the couch, sitting and looking at us with a huge smile on his face. Jamie's expression quickly turns from happiness to pensive.

"You guys have to leave soon, don't you?" Jamie asked, sulking.

"No," I commented. "We don't have to leave now, but we do want to visit Monica before the day ends."

"Monica?" Jamie looked confused. "I haven't heard from her ever since we left last night. Is she alright?"

"I don't know," I answered. "That's why we're going to visit her, to see if everything's okay."

"Okay," Jamie smiled. "Are you still going to stay here for a while and keep me company, though?"

"Of course!" I assured her.

And for almost three hours, Andy and I talked with Jamie about what we've been doing the whole time and what we might do later on. We even told her about Andy's kidnapping me, and what happened afterwards, which caused us all to get horny again! Jamie was aching for some tongue action from me this time.

Walking out the door after we got dressed, we waved Jamie goodbye, and we hopped into Andy's car.

"So, where to next?" asked Andy as he revved the engine. The car pulled away from Jamie's house and the car sat idle as Andy stared at me.

Well, he stared at my chest, but I knew he was waiting for my answer.

"Do you wanna see my friend Monica?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah!" Andy laughed. "What are we waiting for?"

He clutched the wheel tightly and I pointed him in the direction of Monica's house. We pulled all the way out of Jamie's driveway and started down the road.

I just hope she doesn't mind a surprise visit.

- - -

Arriving at Monica's house, we pulled into the driveway and I noticed that all of her lights were off inside. Getting out of the car, Andy and I both looked at each other in confusion.

Getting out of the car, Andy looked at me and asked "Should we still go in here? She's not even home."

"Just come on," I told him, and I walked up to the door.

Turning the knob and realizing the door was unlocked, we walked inside and found ourselves in Monica's living room. Though I've been here many times, it's way different when it's dark. Andy and I simply stood side-by-side quietly for a few seconds before Andy's comment broke the calm silence.

"Do you hear that?"

Holding my breath, I tried to listen in on any sounds that Andy could've heard that I had missed before. After a few minutes, though, I realized what he heard.

It was a girl's moaning, and if I remember her house correctly, it was coming from her basement!

I grabbed Andy's hand and led him across the living room to the hallway nearby, and I felt around for the doorknob on the wall that I knew went straight into the basement. As I opened the door and stared down the long set of stairs, we both noticed a faint glow coming from around the corner where the stairs turned left into the room.

Andy and I descended the stairs quietly, hoping that none of the stairs squeaked or creaked as to give away our presence.

As the yellow glow got brighter and I turned the corner, with Andy's head on my shoulder for him to see as well, we noticed the line of candles that created the glow that drew us down here.

Though I have to admit, I've never been in Monica's basement before. It looked like just an empty room that was carpeted and had a queen-sized mattress set in the exact center of the room. It smelled of cinnamon air freshener as well.

Laying on the bed next to one another was Monica and a slightly younger girl that I've never seen before. They were kissing an moaning through each other's lips.

Oh I forgot to mention: they were both completely naked.

Monica reached over and grabbed one of the candles from the line and knelt above the younger girl, tipping the candle slightly so the melted wax dripped down and drizzled across her full breasts. The girl immediately yelped at the painful heat, but soon had a smile across her face and surprisingly begged Monica for more.

He wish was granted as Monica used the candle to create a line of melted wax down between her breasts to her stomach, and then to the side until it went down one leg. Retracing the line and changing direction, the melted wax was dropped down onto her other leg also.