Haven from the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers

"What kind of work do you do?" Eliza asked.

I said, "I was working as an accountant, and just passed the CPA exam and was actually hoping for a promotion from it, to get me off of Grace's team. But I double-majored in Accounting and Finance, so I could work either role."

"Sam, I may have an opportunity for you, if you're interested." Eliza said. "I actually need someone with that combination of skills at my firm."

"What kind of business?" I asked, intrigued. Maybe my car breaking down where it did could turn out to be a lucky break, instead of a disaster.

"Basically, it's a different kind of venture capital firm called Social Investing," Eliza explained. "We seek out small companies that operate in places that have been starved of capital, whether that's in the minority neighborhoods of the inner cities, or in small towns just like Georgetown that have been ignored over the past few decades."

Turning to indicate the others, she said, "Mindy, Daria and Kim aren't just my friends, they're also my partners in the firm, and this weekend is partly a business meeting. We were all Finance majors in college, but different graduating years, and I hired each of them as they graduated after me, and they worked their way up to partner. We've been looking to add an associate with more of an accounting background, for some situations where we might need a thorough review of a company's books, a mix of forensic accounting to detect fraud, tax evasion or embezzlement as well as evaluating the fundamentals of their business. I'd love to see your college transcripts, since I can already assume that any references you have at that last job would be worthless, either unfairly negative, or more likely a cover-their-ass whitewash."

Daria excused herself from the table as I said, "That would be amazing. You were able to get a company like that started right out of college? Where did your capital come from?"

Eliza lost her smile again. "My Dad actually founded it, and I joined it out of college, and became CFO. When he passed away, I took his place as CEO. But the capital for it all actually came from my older brother Darryl. Back in the 90s, he was the VP of Marketing for several Silicon Valley startups in a row, mainly compensated with stock and stock options. He could have easily retired just from the first IPO, but he was so Type-A that he couldn't stop working, and a heart attack killed him in 2002, when I was 16."

I said, "Eliza, I'm sorry that I seem to keep reminding you of family that you've lost, tonight. It's not my intent to bring you down."

"Oh, I know that, Sam," she reassured me. "That's not your fault. I'm the one who hasn't finished grieving my Dad. Two years, and I still focus on the loss, thinking of him. But you've also brought a smile to my face, wearing my Dad's Christmas getup." The whole table laughed at that.

"Anyway, my Dad and I were Darryl's only heirs, and the estate was worth about $50 million then, after estate taxes. Dad quit his job at the bank and took over managing the portfolio for both of us, and came up with the idea of using his half of it to fund a rural investment company, and was doing quite well on his own while I finished school, and had doubled his $25 million to $50 million by the time I graduated, mostly from focusing on local businesses in rural communities, while still increasing my share to $35 million through other stock investments. I added my half of the inheritance to the company after graduation, and started to push into investing in the inner cities, trying to bring new businesses to those neighborhoods or help existing ones expand, to help fight poverty from that angle. We've prospered quite well."

Suddenly, my eyes were covered, by what I guessed was a scarf, and it was quickly tied behind my head. "Stand up, Sam," I heard Daria say from behind me. I guessed that's what she had left the table for.

I pushed my chair back and stood, trying not to stumble.

I felt hands turn me around, lips brush against mine, then kissing me. At first I thought they were Daria's, but when she began whispering in my ear, I knew it wasn't her. "This is the deal, Sam. We're all going to take control of you. What we ask or tell you to do, you do. What we want to do to you, you let us. If you don't have to choose, you don't think about it, so you won't freeze up. Let us make your choices for you. If you really don't like what is happening, you have a safeword, let's go with 'honeysuckle'. You say that, and we stop. So, I'm going to ask your permission, right now, for what I've just said, and it will be the only time I ask. Do you consent?"

"Yes," I said, quickly. Don't ask me why, but I trusted these four women, and felt like this might be my best shot at losing my virginity. Maybe my last, if I couldn't overcome my problem on my own.

"Take my hand," Daria said, taking my right hand. Someone else took my left, and I was guided away from the table, towards the hallway to the bedrooms.

We turned left and through a doorway, and I bumped into the side of a bed. Someone behind me grabbed the bottom of the night shirt, and lifted it up, as my hands were raised over my head, then let go as the shirt was whisked off. Another pair of hands untied the drawstring to the sweatpants, then pulled them down to my ankles and lifted one foot at a time to pull them off.

Like that, I was naked, and had surrendered myself. No nerves, no hesitation.

"On the bed, Sam," I heard, not sure who said it. I complied, finding the pillows by touch so I knew which end was the head, and lay on my back, realizing that I was already hard as a rock, from the anticipation of what came next.

A hand grabbed my left leg, and what felt like another scarf was put around my ankle, and pulled towards the bed's corner, where I assumed it was being tied to a bedpost. I remembered from earlier that one of the left-side bedrooms had four short posts on the frame, so that must be where we were.

The process was repeated with my right leg, then my arms. Eliza spoke softly in my ear, "You're not tied that tight, but if your circulation gets cut off, tell us. This is another way of surrendering your control. We can touch you, but you can't touch us, except where we're in contact." She paused, before saying, "All four of us want the honor of taking your virginity, Sam, but obviously only one of us can be first. We're not going to tell you who that is, though, so in your imagination it could be any of us, or you could think of it as all of us doing it. As a result, we're not going to talk a lot, to keep you from figuring out who's who."

"I hope you're first," I whispered, not sure if she heard me. God, going from getting fired over an unfair sexual harassment charge, to wishing my prospective new boss would be the very first to fuck me? What a day.

I heard faint whispering from across the room, I guessed the four of them deciding who would do what. I imagined rock-paper-scissors being involved. Soon, I felt movement on the bed, as they climbed onto it. A hand caressed my face, before I was kissed, our tongues involved. A tongue licked up the side of my prick, before swirling around the glans. The sensation was more than I imagined in my fantasies. And we were just getting started.

Whoever was kissing me started kissing her way down to my right nipple, while whoever had been licking my prick worked her way up to my left. I felt two women throw their legs over me, one over my face, the other over my groin. The shaved pussy over my mouth lowered first, and I did the best I knew from watching porn and reading stories on Literotica.com to make this mystery woman feel good. Finding my way around without my eyes took some work, but when my tongue stroked across her clit, I knew I'd found it.

With both of my nipples being sucked, and my mouth busy licking its first pussy, I still felt my prick being placed between the lips of the last woman's pussy, and the sensation of her slowly lowering herself, engulfing me, until I was as deep as I could go, is one I hope I never forget.

"Oh, god," I moaned, the sound lost in pussy flesh. I wasn't a virgin any more. The woman on my prick rose up, then dropped down again, and braced her hands on my ribs, as she started to bounce on me.

The sensations I was experiencing began melding together, turning into a wave of pleasure travelling through my whole body, but at the same time, the intensity also kept me from thinking too much, so instead I was reacting instinctively, thrusting, licking, sucking, and having my brains and my fears fucked out. The woman I was licking came, moaning and shuddering, boosting my confidence, and she switched with whoever had been sucking and nibbling my right nipple. The taste was slightly different, but I would have a hard time finding words to describe how.

The woman riding my cock was next to explode, her moans filling the room, and the sensation of her pulsing around me was amazing. Again, a switch, with the woman who'd been at my left side. She felt tighter, and my orgasm crept closer with each stroke into her. "I'm gonna cum," I managed to get out, and the woman totally froze for 10 seconds, making me calm down, before resuming at a fast pace. She came just before I did, and climbed off me. I focused on the pussy that was still over my face.

Both of the women who had been licking my nipples, who had been my first fuck, and my first cunnilingus partners, moved down to my cock, and took turns first licking it, then sucking it, my first blow job. Being inside a mouth felt quite different from being in a pussy, and I finally understood why a lot of guys worshipped girls who were good at it.

The second woman riding my face orgasmed, and also climbed off. As she did, I felt my right foot being tickled, by a feather it seemed. My whole body spasmed, in reaction. The two women sucking my cock squeezed its base, which is the only reason I didn't come from the overload of sensation. They quit sucking my cock, and one climbed aboard it, while the other moved up to ride my face.

I thought for a second that I was about to face licking out my own sperm, then realized this must be the first woman I'd fucked, and I hadn't cum in her. Whoever had gone second on my cock was the one I had cum in, and she had not ridden my face yet, and must be the woman who was tickling me with the feather. Where the fourth woman was, I didn't know.

Until I felt her slip the scarf off of my right hand, and whisper, "Use two fingers in her." The woman I was eating leaned forwards, letting me slide the two fingers in and out while I continued to lick her clit. I wanted to stimulate her g-spot, but wasn't sure I could recognize it without having done it before and not being able to ask her for feedback, since they weren't talking. She quickly came once anyway, and then a second time before climbing off.

The woman riding my cock also came, and climbed off as well. The tickling ended, as I felt another swap taking place, and knew this time the pussy I was about to lick would have my sperm in it. It was the closest I came to using the safeword, but I chose not to. I had certainly read stories of guys who weren't bothered by licking their own cum, so I figured I'd at least try.

It wasn't bad, just a drenched pussy with a different taste, and given that none of the women had tasted exactly alike, I wasn't even sure if what I was tasting was her or me. Either way, there was nothing offensive, and I thought, 'What's the big deal?' as I went to town on her.

The last woman to ride my cock wasn't the tightest, but certainly had strong muscles, and I was soon struggling not to cum, because I wanted to get her off first.

My hand was still free, and I could have reached either of their breasts, to see if I could identify either Eliza or Daria by touch, but they didn't want me to know, and I had promised to let them make my decisions, so I didn't.

Both women leaned towards each other, and I assumed they were kissing. Their moans certainly seemed muffled that way. I visualized us as a musical triangle, vibrating in ecstasy, and the image made me shoot off, just as they both came as well.

Once more, they climbed off of me, and I realized I had fucked and licked all four, without knowing which was which. I was winded, and my cock deflated. I had no sense of how much time had passed. Were they done? Did they expect even more?

I felt one body return to the bed, and she began slipping the remaining scarves off of my feet, then my left arm. When she cuddled up against me to kiss me, her size and small breasts against me told me it was Eliza, even before she pulled the scarf up off of my eyes, to let me see her.

We were alone in the room. She kissed me again, before asking, "Have fun?"

I burst out laughing. "Fun? The four of you changed my life tonight, and I'm just supposed to think of that as 'fun'? Oh, my god, Eliza! I truly had no idea."

I kissed her, on my own initiative, although I wasn't thinking about that, I just did it as if she had asked. I kissed my way down her body, and began licking her pussy, and recognized her flavor as being the first woman I'd licked, so while I knew I hadn't gotten my wish and she wasn't my first fuck, I emotionally considered them all my first, and wanted to show my gratitude. Eliza was here, so I'd start with her.

She turned us around, and we enjoyed my first ever 69 for a long while, as my cock was hard again, but in no hurry to cum again. I licked her to one orgasm, and she said, "You're a natural pussy licker, Sam. I've been with plenty of guys who can't hold a candle to you, and tonight was your first time? Amazing." I answered her by licking her even faster, bringing her to two more orgasms, before I came in her mouth.

We turned around to cuddle again, and she said, "You know you just did that without being told to, don't you?"

"I guess I did," I admitted. "Not that I minded being under everyone's control, it turned me on not knowing what would happen."

She caressed my cheek, and said, "We'll see how you handle things going forward. Maybe this was actually all about confidence, in the end."

I asked, "Where did the others go?"

Eliza chuckled, before saying, "They're probably cuddled together across the hall. You actually managed to wipe them out, Sam."

"Why aren't you with them?" I asked.

"I heard your wish, Sam. While I won't tell you if I was or wasn't first, I did pull rank and told the others I wanted to be the one to sleep with you, tonight," she said, kissing me. "In fact, I wouldn't mind if this became a regular thing. Would you move in with me? God, I can't believe I just said that."

"Before I answer, talk to me about Jack," I said. "From what Mindy said in the garage, she seemed to think you were reacting negatively to me as if I was him. Who is he?"

Eliza softly said, "He was my boyfriend at the time my Dad was diagnosed with cancer, four years ago. He didn't appreciate that I wanted to live here to take care of Dad, and was a real asshole about it, and it broke us up. I haven't been with a guy since, until you. The girls seem to think I hate all men just because of him, and I'm avoiding them by still living here. He doesn't deserve that much credit. This house has been in the family for four generations, although it's certainly changed in recent years, since we've had the money to remodel and expand it."

"You run your firm from here?" I asked. "I thought this was more of a vacation home."

"I made it my base while Dad was sick, and just continued here after he died. You've only seen half the house," she answered. "There's another wing that holds two offices and a big living room. While I lack a cell tower nearby, the office is well equipped with phone lines and satellite internet, and the living room is more of a home theater, complete with blackout curtains. The girls and I all spend so much time travelling looking for prospects, we don't need a more formal office, anyway. We gather here a few times a month, and the girls try to get me to go barhopping in Georgetown."

"Not much of a hop. It only has two bars, McKee's and The Golden Goose, right?"

Eliza laughed that delightful laugh of hers. "They've never actually gotten me to go. Maybe tomorrow night, if the road is fixed? If you'll go with us, of course."

"It's a date."

We cuddled a little more, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~

When I woke, she was gone, and I briefly imagined that the whole thing was a dream, but knew it wasn't, because the scarf that had been around my eyes was still in the bed, and the others were still hanging from the posts, where Eliza had apparently just loosened a simple loop that was holding me. Each scarf had been folded in half, placed around my wrist or ankle, then the tails were passed through the fold, then the loop was pulled snug and the tails tied around the post. Easy enough for someone else to get me out, but if I had struggled against it, the loop would only have pulled tighter.

The sun was up, the wet trees and grass surrounding the house sparkling in its light.

My dried clothes were folded on a chair, so I got dressed in them, and went looking for the girls, finding them in the kitchen, drinking coffee. I made it a point to walk up to each one, starting with Eliza, giving her a big kiss on the lips, and said, "Thank you."

Daria was last, and I said, "Thank you most of all. If you hadn't seen what I needed to overcome my nerves, last night could have turned out much differently."

She smiled, and said, "I'm glad. You do realize you just kissed all of us without a pause, don't you?"

I smiled back. "I do. I don't know, though, whether that just means I assume the kiss would be welcomed, after last night, or if I'm actually cured, so to speak. I guess I'd have to approach a stranger, and see how I do."

"Don't you dare, mister," squeaked Eliza. "You're ours. Or at least mine, I hope?"

Mindy said, "Really? I think that's terrific, Eliza. You've been on the sidelines too long."

Eliza blushed, before saying, "He's the first guy besides my dad who has gotten me to laugh in years. You don't know how much that means. I want more of that, above and beyond what we do in bed, either as this group or one-on-one. And if we're going to hire him, it only makes sense for one of us to date him, if not all of us sharing him. It would be more uncomfortable to have gone through what happened last night and then try to pretend it hadn't."

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked.

"Are you calling Honeysuckle?" Daria asked, bringing me up short.

Was I still operating under my consent from the night before, to let them make my decisions? I thought about it, and realized I was I had not been released from it, and hadn't asked to be. I already thought of myself as theirs. Heart, soul, and decisions. The only bonds that Eliza had actually loosened were the fabric ones. The emotional ones that had been formed remained and were only getting stronger.

They had asked me to surrender to them, and let them pleasure me, but I was also still seeking to pleasure them as part of that, and the surrender is what let me do it, was still letting me do it, as if they had expressly asked me to kiss them. I might have been guessing what they wanted, but it was about doing what they wanted, instead of it being what I wanted. That was how I was able to be so comfortable initiating things with Eliza the night before, and the kisses that morning.

"No... Mistress," I answered, finally, meaning everything I thought that word implied.

Daria's eyes widened. "Are you sure of that term, Sam?"

I nodded. "I am, Mistress. I'll always have the safeword, but there's not a piece of me right now that wants to say it. I'm not sure I want to be a slave, per se, but I do want to be under your control, all of you, at least when it comes to sex, maybe more, I don't know yet. But it's not newfound confidence that let me kiss you all this morning. It's the surrender I agreed to, and I simply acted like you wanted me to kiss you, to thank you for last night, and let that make my decision for me. Is there even a word for a submissive relationship that's milder than slave, though?"

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers