Haven from the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,930 Followers

"Yes, beloved," she said.

~~~~~

Author's note: I have not been in a dom/sub relationship like this myself, so this is mostly from my own imagination. I hope I'm not too far off the mark, but I could easily have imagined myself in Sam's role when I was that age, needing to at least be guided into a sexual relationship due to shyness. Mine was more about expectations of rejection, but it still kept me on the sidelines.

The initial premise for this story arose from a long chat I had with member sbk76 one night, hashing out elements of several different stories he was interested in writing, so I credit him with many of the ideas here, although I'd be hard pressed to tell you now which were mine and which were his, past the initial "guy gets picked up by women in a van and winds up blindfolded and tied up". We differed on some aspects of where the story should go from that initial setup, so with his permission I said I'd eventually write my version of it, and challenged him to write his. Your turn, dude!

Leenysman