Haven from the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

Kim said, "Some would refer to what has happened so far as you as being a bedroom submissive, where that's where your submission occurs, but you're not submissive outside of it, or maybe it will turn out you are. It will take time to know. Both how submissive you are and how dominant we can each be. We're all kind of new at this. I had a boyfriend in college who wanted me to be his sub, and we talked it through, read a lot about it, only to realize that I lean dominant, too, and we moved on from each other. I've never been involved with a submissive man in the years since then, but I've thought about it a lot, and it's come up in discussions with this group, so we're all intellectually aware of what BDSM is, and have been interested. I don't think you've reached a slave relationship with us as I understand it, nor would I think the term pet fits, either. I am going to suggest beloved as an alternative to slave. For now, at least, until we really find out the boundaries. We might also be talking about different levels of dominance among us women, too, and your relationship with some of us could be more vanilla."

"Beloved," I repeated. "I'm okay with that."

"So, beloved Sam, you did not actually answer me last night about moving in, so I'm going to make that decision for you," Eliza said. "You live here now. Since the road into Georgetown is still blocked, how about we go to your apartment after breakfast and pack up what we can? You can tell your parents about the move in a few weeks, so it doesn't seem so sudden. In the meantime, you can tell them we hit it off, and I asked you on a date. We can figure out whether to tell them about the others, later."

"Yes, Mistress Eliza." She had just made a non-bedroom decision for me, and I was okay with that. I was planning on answering 'yes', anyway, so did it matter that she made it a command? I found I didn't care.

Mindy asked, "If Sam's going to be moving here, can I move in, too?"

Eliza laughed. "I've only been asking all three of you to move out here for the last four years! I... we find a guy and now you want to move in? Thanks, bunches. How about it, Daria, Kim? Are you ready to embrace country living, and build on this relationship with Sam? Or is the distance from the airport still your reason not to?"

Daria said, "We're out here half of the time that we're not travelling anyway, so yes. It makes no sense to have an apartment in the city I'm only at a half-dozen days out of the week."

"Ditto," said Kim, and the four of them hugged each other, then pulled me into it as well.

"Mistresses, since the four of you cooked for us last night," I said, "May I return the favor and make you all breakfast?"

"You may, beloved," Eliza said, before kissing me.

So, I checked the fridge and freezer, found bacon, ham, onion, spinach and eggs. Eliza pointed out where the utensils, pans and bowls were, and just watched me work, while the other three women went into the dining room to talk, drink their coffee and wait. I started the bacon to cook, chopped up some ham, and broke a dozen eggs, and mixed in a little milk, to start on a scramble. When the bacon was done, I took it out and dumped the ham and onion into the hot bacon grease to brown a little, while I crumbled the bacon and then dumped it and the eggs into the pan, and started to stir up the scrambled eggs. I started running bread through the toaster, then mixed some grated cheese and the spinach into the eggs as they began to set. I washed what I could in the sink as I went along, to avoid a big mess.

Everything was soon ready, and I divided it up between five plates, with a little left over if anyone wanted seconds. With Eliza's help, we carried the plates to the table. I went back into the kitchen for glasses and orange juice, and poured it, then refreshed everyone's coffee, and sat down myself.

You would think I had made a gourmet meal, the way everyone scarfed everything down, and complimented me on my cooking. I said, "Since I thought I might wind up being a bachelor forever, I figured it only made sense that I learn how to cook at least some basic stuff. I'm so happy that I actually have someone else to cook for, you can't imagine."

After cleaning up the rest of the dishes, we pulled the rear seats out of Kim's minivan, and in that and Eliza's pickup, headed back to the city to my apartment. Between the two vehicles, we managed to pack up all of my meager possessions, and I gave my notice to the landlord that I was leaving, and after an inspection, he wrote me a check for my security deposit. We grabbed a quick lunch and got back on the road.

We were back at Eliza's - no it was our house now - by 3. After we had unpacked, putting my mostly hand-me-down furniture into storage in an old barn that I hadn't noticed the night before, I went into my files, and got my college transcript out to show Eliza.

She smiled approvingly at it, then said, "Sam, this looks great. What I would like to do before making a formal employment offer is to test your skill at looking at a set of accounting records from one of our investments, and see if you can spot any problems."

She sat me down with a box of photocopied accounting records and bank statements, that were about two years old. It took me a couple of hours, but I began seeing a pattern that indicated embezzlement. On the 15th and last day of each month for three years in a row, there would be a check for a vendor who never appeared on the records again, for between 300 and 500 dollars, always accounted for as "Services". The invoices were always being written out by the same VP of Marketing. And since the bank's statements included an image of both sides of the checks, I could see that they were always getting counter-signed to the same woman, in the same handwriting, then being cashed at a variety of locations. A quick Internet check confirmed that this woman and the VP resided at the same address.

I pointed this out to Eliza, and she said, "You're hired. I can't believe you found that so quickly. We missed that on our initial review of the company, and went ahead and invested in them. The VP then got greedy, and increased the size of those checks to $5000. We identified the problem after three months when the budget went out of control for that line item. He also had to switch to depositing the checks in his girlfriend's checking account, because of their size, and her bank caught on to the original payees being fictitious companies. He and his girlfriend are in jail now, but it would have been better to catch them sooner. That's what we need you for."

"I hope I don't let you down, mistress," I said.

"Sam, you don't need to call me mistress every minute," she said. "Especially when we're relating as boss to employee or in public, I'm Eliza. Understand?"

I blushed, and said, "Yes, Eliza."

Kim and Mindy made dinner, steak and scalloped potatoes with a garden salad. As the meal went on, I found myself getting a little bit nervous about whether anything sexual would happen afterwards, but kept reassuring myself that I'd given them control, so I could let them make those decisions.

Eliza, Daria and I handled clean-up, and Daria began being flirtatious with me as we moved around the kitchen, touching my arms, hugging me from behind, and as we finished, kissing me on the lips, and wrapping her left leg around mine. I was already hard just from the flirting. Eliza hugged me from behind, wrapping her arms around both of us, to pull Daria even more firmly into my hips, pressing her into my cock.

"Beloved, I assume you've never been in a 69?" Daria asked.

"Actually, my first was with Eliza last night, mistress," I answered.

"It was, was it?" Daria asked, looking at Eliza. "Eliza, I thought you only asked to sleep with him."

Eliza chuckled, then said, "Sam actually started it, by going down on me after I untied him. I guess it was a lot like how he kissed us. He thought of it as what I wanted and as a thank you, and didn't have any trouble deciding to do it. He's a natural, I think you'd agree."

"Have you ever watched two women in a 69, then?" Daria asked me.

"In porn, yes, in person, no," I answered.

"Let's find Mindy and Kim. Odds are, they're already in one as we speak." Daria took my hand, and we walked towards the bedrooms. Kim and Mindy were in one of the right-hand bedrooms and, as predicted, were in a 69 together, Mindy on top. The scent of their arousal filled my nostrils, as I was riveted watching Kim's tongue slide through Mindy's lips to her clit. Eliza stood in front of me, kissing along my neck, while Daria was pressed behind me, nibbling my left ear.

Eliza whispered in my other ear, "Which of them do you want to fuck first, Sam?" Her hands were undoing my belt and zipper, before unbuttoning the denim shirt I had put on before dinner. Daria began pushing my jeans down to the floor, then knelt to pull my sneakers and socks off, before getting me to step out of the jeans.

I felt myself begin to freeze up, as I pictured myself with either woman. "Mistress, I... you know I can't... decide that. Please... you pick."

"Just checking to see if anything about your decision paralysis has changed since last night, beloved. Apparently, not," Eliza said, caressing my chest. She slipped my shirt off, then said, "Take Mindy from behind," as she slipped my briefs off of my hard cock, and gave it a quick stroke.

I relaxed the moment I had a command to follow, and climbed onto the bed, and took Mindy's hips in my hands. Eliza leaned over between us, licked my cock once around the head, then placed me between Mindy's labia, and pushed me forward.

I knew instantly that this was the same snug pussy that had been second the night before, but found I no longer cared whether first had been Kim or Daria, the two remaining prospects. It had taken all four women to get me into the bed, so I truly did give credit to all of them for taking my virginity. I set out to fuck Mindy the best I could now that I wasn't tied down, stroking into her long and slow, as Kim extended her tongue to my shaft and balls as much as continuing to lick Mindy.

I looked to my left, and Eliza and Daria had joined us in the bed, in another 69, Daria hip to hip with Mindy, as I made eye contact with Eliza below her. She winked her encouragement.

Mindy began to shudder in orgasm, her moans lost to Kim's pussy, and I almost came myself. Eliza called out, "Daria next, beloved," and I withdrew and moved over to slip myself into Daria. Yes, this was that first pussy I briefly thought, although I might still need to fuck Kim again to be sure.

I was still really close to an orgasm, so went slowly at first, until Daria whimpered, "Faster, Sam." I picked up my pace, and when she started to cum around me, I jetted into her half-a-dozen times.

Eliza grabbed my cock as I was pulling out of Daria, and slipped it into her mouth. I was almost too tender, but that soon passed, as Eliza kept me hard with her tongue. Daria got up and, kneeling beside Eliza, started kissing me and pulled my hands up to caress her breasts. Firm but soft, they filled each hand and then some. I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Daria asked.

"Oh, I just realized I got to second base last," I answered.

All four women got up and knelt before me, to have me caress their breasts, and finish crossing the last base. Eliza's, as I said before, were the smallest, barely enough to grasp, more nipple than anything else, the puffy areola and nipple a light pink. Mindy and Kim's were about the same size, but Mindy's areola were slightly bigger and a darker brown in color, while Kim's had the bigger nipples. And then there were Daria's, bigger than the other three combined, with wide areola and a barely noticeable nipple.

Kim took hold of my stiff cock, and said, "My turn, beloved," and pulled me between her legs as she lay back on the bed, then told me, "Hold my legs up with your elbows, Sam. Then fuck the hell out of me." I did as she asked, slipping my cock into her, no longer as sure whether she or Daria had been my first. I stopped worrying about it and was soon slamming into her pelvis from above, grunting from the effort, while she moaned beneath me,

Beside us, Eliza was licking my cum out of Daria's pussy, while Mindy rode Daria's face. How did I ever think porn was an acceptable substitute for actually being present to see this? Even if all these girls ever did was just to let me watch them, I would have been a happy man. That they were having me participate was glorious

Kim came hard, shuddering beneath me, as I pumped into her harder and harder. She actually pushed me off, panting, "Eliza's turn, Sam," even as she was still in the last throes of her orgasm.

Eliza simply wiggled her hips, while still eating Daria, and I knelt behind her and rubbed my cockhead through her pussy lips, and then thrust into her hard, about two thirds of the way in. She grunted, "oomph!", then pushed back to get me the rest of the way in, and I started a quick rhythm, and reached around her to rub her clit with one hand, and pinch a nipple with the other. She started to cum almost immediately, and kept firing off one after another, especially when Daria spun around into a 69 again, and was licking at us both. Mindy had returned to a 69 with Kim, sucking out my sperm, and moaning up a storm.

I felt my orgasm creeping up on me, and made my thrusts into Eliza harder and harder. "Oh, god, I'm going to cum!" I shouted, just before I exploded in ecstasy, and finally collapsed, between the two sets of women, who simply kept on making love to each other.

~~~~~

The next day, we did two more moving runs, to bring more of Daria, Kim and Mindy's possessions to the house, the first with truck and van, then the second with only the truck, while all three stayed at Daria's condo for the night, as they were travelling the next day, to either prospects, or to visit companies the firm had invested in. We decided that we would keep Daria's two-bedroom condo to use as a base for travel to the airport, but that Kim and Mindy would put their one bedroom units up for sale.

Eliza and I had the house to ourselves that night, and spent a quieter night, just watching movies, and talking about the company the two of us would go to visit on Wednesday. We finally went to bed, and made love to her in the missionary position. Slow and gentle, it was truly making love, not the frenetic fucking of the previous nights.

The next couple of days were focused on work, getting me formally onboarded with the company, doing some training on the procedures they followed, and some analysis of data that Kim and Mindy were sending about the companies they were at. I pointed out what I thought was an unusual level of spending on entertainment at one of the companies, and it turned out to be the company founder expensing trips to a strip club. We decided to pass on that investment.

The road towards Georgetown reopened Monday morning, and my car got towed finally. The engine was wrecked, not worth repairing, and a replacement engine would cost more than the car was worth, so my insurance company declared it totaled. A check for $2000 would be coming soon, but in the meantime, I was dependent on Eliza for transport.

Monday night, she drove me to visit my parents, and I introduced her as my girlfriend, really the first girlfriend I'd ever had. The look on my Mom's face was priceless. I really think she thought I might be gay, because I never talked about women. I decided to take advantage of the shock and reveal that I was also moving in with Eliza and had started working for her company. Since Mom was already speechless over hearing "girlfriend", she didn't object to the rest.

Tuesday night, Eliza and I went into the city to spend the night at Daria's condo before catching an early flight at the airport. We visited a manufacturing company in a minority neighborhood in Chicago for two days, poring over their financial statements and their bookkeeping. I found nothing wrong, and a lot right. The two founders, both Hispanic, were being frugal in a lot of expense categories that I thought would be higher, and had several new products in their pipeline, if they could just get the capital to expand. That's where Social Investing would come in, taking a minority stake.

I made my recommendation that this would be a good investment, and the others all agreed. "Good work, Sam," Eliza said. "Your analysis was solid, and your recommendations well thought out. This deal could really help out this neighborhood."

"And make us a lot of money?" I asked.

"Hopefully," Eliza answered. "But even if all it does is break even for us, I'm okay with that. It's helping the local economy that really matters."

Each night, we went out to a local restaurant, then made love in the hotel. She taught me where her g-spot was, and the orgasms it produced amazed me.

We were back home Friday night, landing at the airport within half an hour of the flights of the other three members of my new family. We all decided to crash at Daria's condo, rather than make the drive back to the farmhouse.

That's where things started to go wrong. They began arguing over who should get to be with me first, what I should do to them, ganging up on Eliza for having had me to herself all week, really getting nasty with each other.

"Stop, please," I pleaded. They ignored me. I wanted to curl up in a ball. This was worse than freezing up over my decisions.

"Honeysuckle!" I finally shouted, which got their attention, and silenced them all.

"Sam?" Daria asked. "What's wrong? Why did you use the safeword?"

"I will not be fought over, and just watch as the four of you ruin your friendship over me," I answered, firmly. "If this arrangement, this mistresses to beloved relationship, is going to work, you either have to agree on the decisions you're making for me, or I will have no choice but to take control of them again, which might mean I have to leave, if I... if I still can't make them. That's why I used the safeword, to call a hopefully temporary halt to my submission, in order to save it."

"He's right," Kim said. "We can't all be trying to dominate Sam at the same time, but going in totally different directions, expecting him to just be okay with that. These aren't just our desires we're arguing about, but his decisions that he's letting us make for him. We either have to agree, or take turns being in charge, either only being one on one with Sam, or deferring to one person at a time being his mistress when we're in a group."

I sighed. "I don't actually like either idea, of taking turns or answering to only one mistress. I want to feel that I'm submitting to all of you at the same time, or I'm not sure it still works for me. And this isn't just about when we're having sex. I think we can all see that I'm headed towards being more and more submissive outside the bedroom, too. How would taking turns work then? No, what we need, what I need, is someone who can settle any disputes about whose commands I follow, without me having to use the safeword all the time to be the one who chooses, when the whole point was for me to surrender my decisions to you because making them myself froze me up. Maybe all we need is a prima inter pares, a first among equals, that the rest would need to defer to only when you can't agree on what I should do, but equals at all other times. And trust me, I will call honeysuckle again if that mistress tries to take unfair advantage of the role over the rest of you."

All four assented. "Do you have someone in mind?" Mindy asked. "That should be your choice, or we'll just be back to arguing over who gets to be prima."

I looked them all in the eye, before answering, "Eliza. I want it to be Eliza. Will you do it, mistress?" Maybe my wish for her to be first was coming true after all.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers