Having Faith! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

'Well, that's what I'm about to tell you!'

When he had finally finished the full account, David sat looking at him open jawed.

'Are you telling me that she is upstairs now, dressed to kill, and all I need to do is go up and help myself and she'll be happy about it?'

'Well, I didn't exactly say that she'd be happy about it, just that she will let you. She has no choice! In fact I was just about to slip her a length when you arrived!'

David knocked back his drink in one and looked at Ray.

'Ray old chap, you're either the biggest liar I've ever met, or the sneakiest little pervert, and if it's the latter, then I'm glad that I'm your friend!'

Ray smiled, 'Well, there's only one way to prove it! Do you want to come up and see for yourself?'

David stood up. 'Lead the way old chap; I hope you're telling the truth, the old cock is responding already! It's been a good few years since I've had a good fuck, the missus dried up ages ago now and can't manage it anymore!

***

Faith lay on the bed listening to the muffled voices. The new one sounded familiar, her heart lifted when she suddenly recognised the booming tones of her work colleague David.

David had been a friend for years; he would surely help her out of this situation once he knew what was happening!

A door creaked open and the voices grew louder. She froze as she realised that they were both climbing the stairs!

They stopped outside the bedroom and after a pause Ray's head appeared around the door.

'Ah, good! You're decent! I've bought a friend of yours to see you!'

He entered the room closely followed by David.

She saw his eyes widen as he took in her provocative outfit and all hopes that he might be her rescuer were instantly dashed when she saw the lecherous sneer spread across his face, her hopes fell further when he spoke.

'Well, well, well! My dear Mrs. Neville!' He boomed, his voice filling the room.

'I hear you've been a naughty girl! Developed a liking for a bit of extra marital cock as I understand it!

Is that right?'

Faith remained silent as the two men looked down at her, what could she say that wouldn't make the situation worse?

'My old mate Ray here told me you were up for some cock this evening didn't believe a word of it of course! But seeing you here, and dressed like that, I can see he's right!'

Faith struggled against her bonds as David sat on the edge of the bed and started to run his hands over her leather dress.

'Please David, don't do this, it's bad enough with him, I don't need this! I thought you were a friend?'

He looked down at her pleading face and for a second he felt a pang of guilt. He could feel his cock straining already and he knew what he had to do!

'Oh I am your friend, make no mistake! But as I understand it, you have no choice old girl, been a bit naughty! Seeing you dressed like isn't helping your case either, now is it?

Anyway, if you're hungry little pussy is good enough for a scrawny young student; it's going to love having a real cock!

Anyway, let's show you just how friendly I can be!

I have to say, you do look fucking hot! A bit different from the Miss High and Mighty that we're used to! What do you think Ray?'

Ray just grinned and nodded as David positioned himself next to Faith and leant forward to kiss her.

'Good job there's enough to share! Things are always better when shared, don't you agree!'

'David no! Please, it will spoil everything if you do this!'

She tried to resist as his beard scratched against the soft skin of her face, but she knew it was futile. He began to nuzzle her neck and plant kisses over her face as his hand began to squeeze her tits through the thin leather dress.

'David, for God's sake! Think what you're doing!'

'Mmm, I am! You've got a hot mouth Faith, very sexy! I bet that would look good wrapped around my big cock, what!'

He turned towards Ray.

Hey Ray, is she any good at sucking cock? You must have tried her mouth by now!'

'Oh yes! She fucking loves it!' Ray answered gleefully as he pushed his tongue against the side of his cheek to demonstrate!

'What's more, she swallows the lot, the dirty little minx!'

David looked down at her horrified expression and grinned.

'Right then, let's get this dress of and have a look at what's on offer shall we!'

Faith closed her eyes in shame as David reached forward and pulled the zip right down, flicking the dress open to expose her full body.

His eyes widened as he took in her big tits, wide hips and stocking clad thighs!

'Oh fuck me! Oh fuck yess! What a fucking amazing body! We've hit the bloody jackpot here Ray!' He pulled the dress from under her and threw it aside.

'Built for shagging! No wonder you need extra cock my dear, I reckon it'd take a fucking football team to do all this justice!'

Faith wanted the Earth to open up and swallow her as the humiliation shook her to the core.

Ray was bad enough, but now she lay exposed to two men and she knew that no amount of pleading was going to save her from being used to satisfy their lust.

'Right then Ray old chum, I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get started! Now, let's cover that pretty face, don't like being watched as I get the old cock limbered up!'

He picked up Faith's discarded leather dress and dropped it unceremoniously over her face, saving her from the further humiliation of having to look at them.

She could still hear them though as they continued to discuss her exposed body while she lay in the darkness beneath her dress.

She listened as they undressed and waited for them to make their move. David's enthusiastic boom broke the silence first.

'Bloody hell Ray! Is that what you've been humping her with?

She heard him laugh as he continued.

'No wonder you need some help old chap! Who do you expect to satisfy with that little thing?'

'Well,' Ray replied. 'Me, for a start!' They both laughed at that, then she felt the hands move on to her body.

She recognised the touch of Ray's hands as they slowly ran up the inside of her thighs, but bigger hands with a rougher touch were now pulling at her rubbery nipples.

'It's got some big fucking jugs on it, eh Ray! I bet you've had some fun with these puppies?

Ray answered from between her thighs.

'Oh yeah! Hey, look on the side there; I got something for them today!

In the pink bottle!'

Dave reached over and inspected the plastic bottle.

'Baby oil! Oh yes! Fucking good idea, nice one Ray!'

He flipped the lid and poured a liberal amount over her chest.

Faith flinched as the cool oil sprayed across her tits, then Dave's big hands were spreading it around and he was grabbing big slippery handfuls of flesh as he rubbed it in.

'Hey Ray, come and have a go at this, feels fucking great!

She felt Ray move and suddenly she had four hands kneading her big oily breasts.

'Bet they'd feel good covered in cum! We should get a few of the lads in to try it sometime, can't imagine anyone turning down the chance to splatter these beauties!'

'Fuck yeah!' Ray panted, 'Don't give me ideas, you dirty sod!'

'What's the form then Ray? Do we take it in turns, or shall we both just get stuck in?'

Faith lay there appalled as she listened to them discuss her like a piece of meat as they continued to work on her tits, she was just thankful that her face was covered to avoid her having to watch!

Unfortunately for her, that was about to change!

David stood up and wiped the oil from his hands on Ray's sheets. In a quick movement he removed his boxers to reveal his cock.

Ray had a double take when he saw the size of it and quickly took his own pathetic example back down the bed to get between her legs once more.

This was unnoticed by David who was now kneeling over her chest with his huge cock springing around in front of him.

He leant forward and slowly pulled the discarded dress away from her face until her frightened eyes appeared.

'You all right under there my dear? We were just admiring this magnificent rack of yours! I need to get my cock between those soon, but I thought you might like to suck on it first, get it warmed up a bit, so to speak!'

'No! Please, I don't want to suck that disgusting thing! For God's sake David, what do you think I am?'

David pulled the dress aside and threw it off the bed.

'I think you're a very lucky girl! Two men lusting after you like this, more fun than you could imagine on a Saturday night! I just hope we can do you justice!'

He arched his back and moved further forward, trapping her big slippery tits like a couple of jellies between his upper thighs.

Faith gulped as she took in the sight of his huge gnarled old cock as it advanced towards her. Finally looming over her face like a distorted airship!

She tried to avert her eyes as it wavered menacingly above her, but they were drawn along the lines of the bulging blue veins towards his big ball sack covered in a matted tangle of grey hairs.

David watched her as she took in his tool, he was satisfied that the look on her face was just what he'd come to expect over the years!

'Reckon that'll do the job for you?' He asked as he gripped the base. He pushed the head down to rest against her lips.

'Come on then my dear, open up! Give it a good sucking before I let it work its magic between your legs!'

Faith kept her mouth closed, but was shocked when he used his cock to slap her hard on both cheeks, leaving smears of pre cum as evidence!

'Please David, not this, I'll never manage all that!'

David laughed. 'Listen here you gobby tart, it's about time that mouth of yours was put to some better use! Now, open up and get sucking!'

Faith was so angry at the betrayal of her so called friend that she clamped her mouth shut and moved her head from side to side in a frantic bid to avoid him.

'Don't be fucking difficult dear, you know it's going to happen. Now open up and suck my fucking cock!'

'David please! Why are you doing this? What's happened, I've never even heard you swear before!'

'My dear Faith, if I had known that you were up for some fun in the sack, I would have been humping you with this years ago! Sorry old girl, but seeing you here like this brings out the worst in me! So, come on, open up for your old friend, I don't want to have to slap you about a bit first!'

Faith was seething inside, but realising that her friendship had been betrayed, she had no choice

David watched in excitement as she lowered her eyes and slowly parted her dark lips, letting him ease the bloated purple head of his cock between them.

Seeing this sexy younger woman finally taking his cock in her mouth was making him rock hard!

He pushed gently forward as her lips stretched to accommodate his girth, the muffled groan of surrender that came from deep in her throat vibrated through his cock making it twitch with excitement.

He watched intently as he started to pump it slowly in and out.

'That's my girl, take it in! I knew you'd manage it once you got the taste for it!'

He braced himself against the wall with both hands and looked down, enjoying the erotic sight of Faith sucking his meat.

As Faith struggled to take this thrusting cock, she had almost forgotten about Ray and his fumbled efforts between her legs, but she suddenly felt his little cock ease into her pussy.

He started fucking her with short jerking thrusts.

Her dismay increased as she realised that this was a first and a new low at the same time! She now had two cocks using her body in unison.

The two cocks in question couldn't give a damn about her feelings though, they were having a great time!

Ray was thrusting away with renewed enthusiasm as he watched her big soft tits undulating in time with his efforts! His cock felt harder than ever as he looked between David's legs and could see that he was now giving her a mouthful of his monster cock at the same time!

He was glad that he had got to her pussy first as he was sure it would feel like a bucket by the time David had finished in there!

David meanwhile was very pleased with the feel of her hot mouth as he pumped away, watching her nostrils flare as she struggled to breath.

'Come on you little bitch, suck it harder! I can tell you're loving it now!' He boomed encouragingly!

He was really getting into this now; he grabbed the pillows and forced them under her head, pushing it forward.

After a short while, he pulled his swollen cock from her mouth. As Faith gasped for air, he slid down her body a little. Grabbing her tits in both hands, he wrapped them around his cock so that he could give her a tit fuck, his helmet still going in her mouth with each forward thrust. The sight of her open mouth waiting for his cock to return each time was giving him a real kick!

Meanwhile, Ray could see this reflected in the mirror and it all became too much for him!

The sight of the dominant Mrs Neville taking cock from both ends, pushed him over the edge.

He felt his hot cum rise up from his balls and surge in powerful spurts inside her as he puffed with the effort.

Satisfaction swept over him as he collapsed between her legs panting. But it wasn't over yet, he was looking forward to seeing the hot bitch impaled on David's monster!

Seeing that Ray had finished, David slowly pulled his cock from her mouth, watching her head relax as she laid there, eyes closed and breathing heavily.

'Tell you what love; you're pretty hot at sucking cock, lovely hot mouth you've got there!

Are you going to have a go Ray? She could do with a tooth pick after taking all that meat!' He let out a booming laugh at his own joke.

David eased himself off of Faiths heaving chest and stood beside the bed, slowing wanking his giant erection as he looked down at her with approval.

'Come on, out of the way Ray; time to introduce a proper cock to that tight little pussy!

You ready for this my love? I'm gonna give you the fucking of your life now! These old balls haven't been emptied for a while, but you're ripe for the task!'

Faith opened her eyes and tried to avert them from his cock.

'Please David, I don't need this, I'm a married woman, please don't use that big cock on me, I'll never manage it! Oh God! I can't believe I've got myself into this!'

David was almost moved for a second, but two things prevented him from changing his mind.

Firstly, and most importantly, he had a raging hard on and the hottest woman he had seen for many years was laid out in front of him, dressed in thigh high boots, stockings and suspenders!

She was there for the taking, and if he didn't take this opportunity to pork this stuck up bitch he would never forgive himself!

Secondly, he was sure that she was having difficulty keeping her eyes off of his throbbing cock, and it didn't look like fear!

Without further hesitation he climbed back on the bed and positioned himself between her legs.

He let his cock hover above her pussy as he ran his hands up over her boots, on to her stockings and further up to her warm soft inner thighs.

Just the feel of her sent more blood flowing through his cock; he could see it surging in time with his pulse!

'Never mind old girl, once you get a bit of this inside you, you'll be crying out for more!'

Humiliation struck her dumb as David moved forward. He noticed a flow of Ray's cum trickling out of her pussy, so he scooped it up on his finger and ran it around the head of his cock to help lubricate it. He lined it up and gently thrust his hips forward.

She gasped as he eased her open until he could feel the hot velvety folds beyond her flaps.

Working his knob up and down a few times, he managed to push the first two inches into her dark inviting warmth. Fuck! He thought,did she ever feel good!

'David! No! Oh my God! Oh you big bastard! I can't believe you're pushing that enormous cock inside me!'

'You'll believe it in a minute you little minx! Once it starts filling you up!

He slowly eased in a few more inches, enjoying the warmth as her tight pussy encompassed his straining girth. It went easier than he expected, thanks to Ray!

'Fucking hell Ray, you must have dumped a bucket load of spunk up here, it feels like a bath of warm oil!'

Faith let out another groan as David pushed another few inches deep inside her.

'Oh no, please, I can't take it all!'

'Shut up you slut, big mature twat like that is built to take a good fucking and that's just what it's going to get!

You've only got six inches so far so you'd better hang on to your hat, I'm going all the way now!

David felt the heat of her pussy heat engulf his cock as he slipped the remaining length into her, making her gasp as her legs went rigid and her fists gripped the mattress!

'Oh fuck! You big bastard! How dare you shove that fucking monster cock inside me!'

She was struggling again now, thrashing around as much as her bonds would allow.

'Stop it! Oh my God! I can't believe the size of that thing!'

David was loving this, he started to build up a nice slow rhythm pulling his cock out until he could hear her pussy gurgle with the vacuum then sliding it all the way back in to the hilt.

'Please, David! Oh God no! I can't believe your actually fucking me with that thing! Holy shit, this is so ..., you fucking big brute!

I've never had such a big cock, get it out of me you fucking animal!'

This was music to David's ears, he was loving having Faith on the end of big dick!

Her body felt so good and comfortable beneath him as he continued to work his cock into her. He could have happily let his load go there and then but she was too good a fuck to spoil by rushing the job!

Faith looked up at David as he continued to pound her into the mattress, he was going red in the face and starting to sweat, but there seemed no chance of a let up as she remained pinned down by his supersized thrusting dick.

Ray sat back watching in awe as David continued to work his meat between Faith's spread legs. David was grunting with each powerful thrust, and now he heard Faith starting to gasp and groan.

As the pace increased, the bed started to creak in protest. It was at this point that a pang of envy struck Ray.

He looked more closely at Faiths hips to see if he was right. There it was again, only more obvious now!

The haughty bitch was starting to respond! He couldn't believe it, but there was no mistake, Mrs High and Fucking Mighty was now fucking David back!

'Fucking hell David old son, you've broken the bitch! Good man! Now we're getting somewhere!

'Never mind that, untie her fucking ankles, let this hot piece move her legs!'

Ray stumbled forwards and quickly released her ankles from their bonds, almost getting kicked off the bed as her long booted legs clamped around David's hairy back.

He reached for has camera and started to take a few snaps with one hand as his other hand pulled at his recovering erection. He managed to sneak behind David and get a few close up shots of his thick cock as it stretched her pussy to the limits! Ray sat back and watched, cock in hand as David continued his relentless assault on her pussy.

She was now using her legs to pull her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Despite the fact that she was obviously getting into it, Faith was still protesting! But this time she was looking up into his eyes!

'My God David, stop it right now! Please, you big bastard, I can't take any more!'

She started to grunt and whimper as the onslaught continued.

'That is so fucking big! Oh my God! Oh fuck! I can't believe that you've got that enormous cock inside me!

Oh you big bastard, that is going so deep!'

David continued thrusting and grunting!

'Shut up you bitch and keep fucking! You're fucking loving it and you know it!

Fucking gorgeous slut, I've been dying to pork you for years! You're just what I need to dump all this cum, the old balls are full to bursting!'

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers