Having Faith! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

'No! Please! Not that, I don't want that! Oh God David! Oh no!

She could tell what was about to happen before he said another word

'Hold tight lady, here it comes!'

David felt the sap rising rapidly and let out a long groan of delight as he let several hot torrents erupt deep in her belly.

Ray could see the copious cum splashing out over her thighs as he continued the merciless thrusting!

'Oh my God! Don't stop, please don't stop ...I'm cumming! Oh David! David! Oh God! Oh yess!

He felt her quiver on his cock as her orgasm shook her whole body. Soon she went limp like a rag doll, but David only slowed down a little as his cock stayed erect.

Ray watched in amazement as he continued to pump into her for a few more minutes.

Her eyes were closed and she was murmuring softly as though in delirium.

Finally David stopped, he eased his cock from between her legs with a soft gurgle and slumped on his side next her.

Propping himself up on one elbow, his free hand roamed over her tits once more.

'I've got to say old girl,' he said as he looked down at her affectionately, 'You're one hell of good fuck!'

Faith glared back up at him, 'Spoken like a true gentleman! And for a friend, you're one hell of bastard!'

'Yes, but you know you loved it, and there is plenty more where that came from!'

Ray, who seemed to have been forgotten, moved towards the bed.

'He's fucking right there!

If you two have finished sweet talking, I'm ready for another go on her! Watching her enjoying it has got me all fired up again!

So, David, old mate, if you don't mind moving over, I'll get on with the fun!

Faith groaned at his choice of words and at the prospect, but he was still calling the shots.

'Can you at least untie my wrists now, they're getting uncomfortable?'

He looked unsure, but then realised that it might be more fun if she could move about.

'Well, I suppose so, now that you're enjoying yourself!'

He untied one, and then as he leant across her to reach the other, an idea struck him.

'Might as well give my cock a suck, I know you love it, you cock hungry bitch.

As he mounted her chest and held his cock to her lips, she realised that he had now stopped calling it the beast. Obviously outclassed by David!

David watched with amusement as Ray started to fuck her mouth, no real challenge there! If should could take his cock, Ray wouldn't present her with any problems!

She lay back motionless as Ray was getting increasingly turned on as he watched his cock sliding between her lips. He always thought she would look good with a mouth full of cock!

It then struck him that her big tits were going to waste!

He pulled out and told her to kneel up, quickly laying himself out in front of her.

'Right then, come and suck me like this, I want to feel the weight of those big jugs while you're busy!'

As Faith's head lowered towards his expectant cock he reached forward with one hand to take the weight of one heavy breast, feeling the nipple hard against his palm.

His other hand pushed her head down forcing her mouth to take his full length as his hips started to buck.

She braced herself as he continued fucking her mouth and mauling her breasts.

Ray was in no hurry now; he'd already emptied his balls in her pussy so the urgency was gone. With a smug smirk on his face he was looking down at her as she worked on his dick.

After a few minutes he eased her up as another idea struck him.

'Get your tongue on my balls baby!'

She looked down at the scrawny hairy sack that was being lifted towards her face.

Both hands grabbed her head and he pulled her forward so that he was pushing his balls into her face, his hairy thighs closing around her ears trapping her head as her tongue went to work.

Thrilled at the sight of her face being smothered, he grabbed his cock and began slapping her on the forehead with it as he urged her on.

David meanwhile, had settled beside her on the bed and was running one hand over her buttocks as the other played with her other swaying breast.

He was surprised when Faith reached out and ran her hand along his thigh until it took a gentle grip on his cock.

Despite Ray's efforts, she slowly started to work on David's cock. She hated herself for doing it, but couldn't resist the temptation. Excitement ran through her as she felt as the cock stiffened to the point that she was unable to fully encompass it with her hand.

Ray noticed her actions but failed to realise the contempt that she held for him. He just assumed that it was her desire for more action.

'Greedy little bitch looks like she's ready for more!' He said, grinning at David.

'You want to slide in here? I'm ready for more of that hungry little fanny!'

He crawled around and positioned himself behind Faith, his hands running over the soft cheeks of her bum as she knelt in front of him.

Meanwhile David had settled in front of her with his legs wide apart as he settled back to enjoy this new enthusiasm. Faith cupped his balls in one hand and began running her tongue along the length of his cock, an involuntary murmur of delight escaped her lips as her mouth lowered over his dome.

Ray had been waiting for this moment, he had been sliding his helmet along her hot slit in anticipation, but as he saw her head lower over David's cock, he thrust it in, revelling in the knowledge that the bitch was now on her hands and knees, with two cocks being driven into her.

As he started to build up the pace, he grabbed her suspender belt in his fist, giving it a half twist and using it to pull her back onto him as his body slapped against hers with each thrust.

Faith however was hardly aware of his grunting and thrusting. She focused her efforts on the huge cock that she had her lips around. Dismayed as she was with her predicament, she knew that she wanted to feel this hot solid rod inside her again.

Ray knew that he wasn't going to last long, the sexy bitch knelt before him was just too fucking hot! He began slapping the soft cheeks of her bum in time with his thrusts, this only excited him more, and with a few final grunts he spurted the little cum that he could muster inside her.

As he fell back exhausted, he realised that his efforts seemed to have gone unnoticed as Faith continued to slurp her over David's cock. A pang of jealousy hit him as he resolved to make her pay for her attitude in the future.

He pulled himself off of the bed and slumped in chair, moodily watching the couple on his bed. Before long his eyes began to droop and he drifted off to sleep.

***

Faith pulled her head away from David's cock and admired the slick look of it now she had managed to wet it all over. As she knelt up legs apart, David ginned at her.

'So, you want more of the old cock then! I knew you'd love once you'd tried it!'

'No! Don't kid yourself!'

She looked towards the dozing Ray.

'I'm just trying to make that creep jealous, him and his ridiculous little dick!'

David made a grab at her wrists and pulled her forwards as he manoeuvred his legs between hers. Seeing her big tits jiggling about caused his cock to stiffen even more.

'Doesn't look as though he's going to be any more bother tonight! It's just me and you now and I'm right up for some more fucking, so why not ease yourself back on the old cock and let's have some fun!'

'Fun! You think this is fun for me? Being fucked by two old men is not my idea of fun I can assure you!'

David glared at her for a few seconds before answering.

'Listen here Sugar Tits, you got yourself into this mess, and this is your penance!

She glared at him as she lifted herself over his cock, reaching between her legs to adjust its position before slowly impaling herself on it once again.

David lay back and enjoyed the view and the sensation as she braced herself on his chest and began to use his cock to fuck herself.

As she continued to ride him, eyes closed and tits bouncing, he decided that he needed to take control of this classy slut, she was wasted on a twat like Ray!

Faith began to slow down as her energy was slowly being spent.

David knew that he couldn't hold back much longer, he eased her from his cock and had her kneel in front of him.

He gripped her waist and slid his cock straight back up to the hilt, making her squeal.

Ray opened his eyes and watched the events taking place on his bed.

'Fuck me! Are you two still at it?'

David had trapped Faiths calves between his legs now and was gripping her arms behind her back, her face was buried in the pillows as he pumped her hard.

Ray got up and started to walk to the door.

'I need some sleep! I'll leave you two to it!'

As he was about to leave David called out to him.

'Hey Ray! I've left the twenty pounds on the hall table!'

Ray looked mystified.

'What twenty pounds?'

'You know, like you said, ten for a fuck or twenty for the night!'

The indignant screams from Faith that were muffled by the pillows were nothing compared to the manic writhing that followed.

With a big grin on his face David held on like a rodeo rider as Faith bucked and thrashed below him in a desperate attempt to get his cock out of her!

David gripped her harder as she struggled like a wildcat, she was doing all the work for him now and despite her best efforts to escape she was actually bringing him to the brink!

This was the Faith he knew, strong and vocal! It doubled the pleasure as he released the building pressure in his balls and let his hot cum flood into her as she continued to rant on his cock! He knew that this was just the start of the fun he was going to have with his new fuck mate!

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers