Having Faith! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw everything you fucking slut. Here! Look at yourself," bellowed an irate Rob as he showed Faith his video footage.

"P...p...please, Rob. You don't understand."

"Oh, I think I understand," he said as he began undoing his pants. "You're a fucking slut. Great! That's just what I need right now, so get down on your knees and suck this cock."

Although still dazed from her recent fucking, she knew there was no reasoning with him so she acquiesced and dropped down on her haunches. Wrapping her fingers lightly around his girth, she looked up at him as she opened her mouth and engulfed his throbbing member. She knew how good she was at sucking cock and attempted to placate Rob by giving him the best her mouth could offer, but he was too irate to care and soon grabbed her roughly by her long auburn hair and began violently fucking her mouth as he assailed her with derogatory names.

"What a fucking whore! Just look at you, little cock sucking bitch!"

Rob fucked Faith's mouth good and hard with his big cock without any showing any concern for her well-being, driving his shaft down her throat as far as it would go. He felt her gag and sob, but not once did she fight him. Faith submitted to her punishment which, in this case, was, mercifully, barely two dozen hard thrusts before she felt a wad of thick cum fill her mouth and gush down her throat. She barely spilled a drop and continued to suck the rapidly deflating cock until Rob grudgingly pulled it from her mouth.

"I....I...I'm sorry, Rob. Forgive me?" said Faith, quite unnecessarily as far as Rob was concerned. He looked down at her and a condescending smile crossed his lips. This was not the supremely confident woman who had dumped him so recently. She was different. Almost broken. He liked that!

Faith's skirt had ridden all the way up her thighs as she squatted before him and he could see the firm flesh of her thighs above her stocking tops and the red, used gash of her cunt leaking what was obviously the Deputy Head's cum onto the floor. As he looked down at her he felt neither pity nor remorse for what he had done, merely an unexpected sense of triumph.

Even as he stuffed his cock back in his pants his loins began to stir again, however, whilst he was not in the mood for sloppy seconds he decided he needed to stamp his authority on this woman. His rational mind warned him that the lunch break was almost over so, even as he made to leave the storage room, he told her,

"Your car, West car park after classes tonight. Wait for me."

Her mind reeling from the day's events so far, Faith responded, "Okay." She then slowly stood up as Rob stormed out of the storage room before following out after him and scurrying to the bathroom. "What the hell am I going to do?" she thought as she locked herself in a cubicle and hurriedly attempted to put herself back together.

***

Following her eventful lunch break, Faith had managed to restore some semblance of respectability to her appearance for the remainder of her classes that day, however, she could not shake the feeling that everyone could detect the aroma of sex about her. She felt unclean and aside from the constant leaking from between her legs, she could not shake the after taste of Rob's thick cum. She needed a good long soak in her bath.

Although the college conducted Adult Education classes well into the night, her own schedule saw her last class of the day end at 4.45 p.m. After visiting the bathroom to freshen up again, she moved her car from the staff parking lot to the West car park and parked as far away from the buildings as she could whilst affording herself a clear field of vision across the intervening asphalt. Her car was screened from the main highway and the college cycle path by a bank of dense hedges to the left side and rear. Once settled she checked her watch and waited for Rob.

By 6.15 p.m. Faith was beginning to hope that maybe Rob had changed his mind, however, she remained sat in her car, staring at the buildings of the campus across the car park as dusk began to fall, her hands unconsciously clenching and unclenching the steering wheel. Grateful that Martin would not be back until Sunday afternoon she reviewed the events of that afternoon, squeezing her thighs together as the memory of her orgasms with David returned.

She continued to rationalize that recent events would only be short term and that the greater good, the acquisition of the original video of her sucking Rob's cock that fateful night, would see an end to her recent degradation. She still considered David a fool for agreeing to front the money to buy the silence of her unknown blackmailer and inwardly smiled as she considered herself lucky to now be experiencing the delights of David's cock rather than Ray's pathetic appendage.

Not once did Faith consider the option that she was being played, nor did she consider the option of reneging on her arrangement with David as her fear of being publicly humiliated and the loss of prestige was too great a price for her to pay. Plus, she had now, unexpectedly, been promoted.

Rob, on the other hand, was a different issue. She had been genuinely flattered at the initial interest of such a handsome young man and had entered into their sexual liaison knowing full well the risk she was taking.

Rob had come into her life at a time of increasing sexual frustration and self-doubt as her husband, Martin's, continued lack of interest in her had chipped away at her self-esteem. Throwing herself into her work and stomping on her colleagues had only partly compensated for her increasing sense of loneliness. Right up until today's events, Faith had believed in her ability to control Rob, but now he had the upper hand and that was something she needed to correct. On the plus side, he had the stamina and the cock of a stallion

***

Rob had been delayed in getting to his rendezvous with Faith because of his nerdy friend Nigel. Rob had felt a need to re-establish his image with Nigel, the latter having shown a complete disdain for Rob's tales of sexual prowess since he witnessed Mrs. Neville shoot him down in flames. So it was after much cajoling and virtual pleading, that a deeply reluctant Nigel had accompanied Rob to the West car park.

Upon arriving at the car park it had taken Rob a few moments to spot Faith's car and, not wanting to spoil the surprise, for Faith as much as Nigel, he had taken a circuitous route, using the cycle path, to come up behind Faith's car. He could see her sitting stiffly in her car through the rear windshield so, after telling Nigel to stand back in the hedge, he boldly stepped out, rapping on the roof with his right hand.

Faith was startled by the sound of someone banging on the roof of her car and could not prevent a high pitched shriek of surprise from escaping her lips as she spun around in her seat.

Seeing Rob with a huge grin across his face standing to the rear of her car she felt a series of emotions course through her. Fear was replaced with relief that it was Rob, then a mix of anticipation and dread at what he might want of her and then, finally, anger. The old Faith Neville resurfaced. Indignation at having been kept waiting had set in!

She opened her car door, eased herself out and stepped resolutely toward Rob.

"What the bloody hell do you think you are doing? I almost had a heart attack." Then, poking a finger into his chest, she continued,

"I thought we had made it clear that what you thought we had was over? This has to stop. Now!"

Momentarily taken aback by the sheer presence of Faith, Rob almost backed down and was prepared to apologize and just call the whole thing off when he suddenly remembered Nigel and the video he had taken earlier. Catching himself, he raised himself up, puffed up his chest and in one swift movement grabbed Faith's offending hand at the wrist and twisted it.

Faith's demeanor changed instantly as Rob glared down at her and pointedly reminded her,

"You do not tell me what to do! I tell you what to do and you do it, understand?"

"Ow...ow... y..y..yes. P...p...please, you're hurting me."

"Fine," said Rob as he released her.

"Now, I'm running late, so we don't have time to waste. You need to be reminded of your place, you little slut, otherwise everyone is going to know what you get up to at lunch times. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Right then. Let's start with you taking that jacket off."

Faith removed her jacket and threw into her car through the still open driver's door.

When she turned to face Rob again he roughly man-handled her firm tits through her blouse before thrusting a hand inside to cup one of her breasts causing another button to pop open.

"Nah, that's no good. The blouse is getting in the way. Take it off, in fact, take the bra off too."

"What? I can't do that, someone will see."

"No-one will see. Look where you're parked. No-one comes round here at this time of day, so just take the bloody things off. Now!"

Faith could feel her face flush with embarrassment; however, she slowly undid the remaining buttons of her blouse, pulled it out from the waist of her skirt before taking it off and throwing it into the car. With her back to Rob she then slipped her bra off and cast it into the car.

"Well, I guess it would be silly to stop there, wouldn't it? Lose the skirt too!"

Part of her knew this was inevitable, so with a sense of resignation, knowing the car park was empty and that she was partially shielded by her car, she undid the zipper of her skirt and slowly eased it over her thighs before slipping it down her long, stocking clad legs. She stepped out of the skirt and, after scanning the car park one more time, tossed it into the car. Feeling totally exposed dressed in only her garter belt, stockings and stilettos, she slowly turned to face Rob again and 'yelped' in surprise.

When she saw Nigel standing next to Rob she automatically threw her hands up to cover her breasts, immediately feeling how hard and erect her nipples had become, whilst leaving her shaved, naked sex exposed for both of the young men to see.

"No need to be shy Miss, you remember Nigel, don't you?" said Rob, who was now filming the proceedings with his smartphone.

"What the hell is he doing here? What's going on Rob? I thought this was between me and you?"

"It is. You are my slut, my toy. Nigel is my friend. I was always taught to share my toys with my friends."

Rob glanced at Nigel, and continued, "Now be a good little slut and show Nigel what a nice big pair of tits Miss has."

Rob reached across with his left hand and pulled both of Faith's hands down and away from her chest. She stood there, paralyzed as Rob then indicated for Nigel to move toward Faith. Nigel stumbled uncertainly forward and, slowly, a lecherous smile crossed his lips. It was more than Nigel's most pornographic fantasies could have imagined. The sexy Mrs. Neville, who had seemingly taunted him for the last several months with her sexuality, was standing before him naked, except for her stockings and heels. There for his enjoyment, just like Rob had promised. There were no thoughts about the morality of what was happening; no issues of right or wrong, just the latent pleasures of the present; the prospect of all those masturbatory fantasies coming true. He was not even sure what he was supposed to do next until Rob prompted him.

"Come on mate, get stuck in, there's plenty to go round and this slut loves to feel a young stud's hands on her!"

Nigel gingerly moved forward, slowly using one finger to push his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose before raising his hands as his eyes ogled the sexy woman before him. He could feel the beads of sweat forming on his brow as he began by slowly easing them over the soft round warm cheeks of her bum and then slid them down the length of her shapely, firm, stocking clad legs, over her calves and down to her ankles. Then, just as slowly, mesmerized, he moved his hands back up her legs, before moving straight between her thighs. His cock was rock hard and ached to be free from his pants.

Faith tensed and clamped her legs together.

"Rob, please, I don't want this ..."

"Shut up, you slut, I want it and poor old Nigel here is desperate for it, he's gagging to get to grips with a real woman! Isn't that right Nigel?"

"Oh y..yeah! Fucking lovely Miss, just like Rob said, sexy as hell and ripe for it!"

"See, told you! So, legs apart, Miss! No need to be shy with all appreciation for you" grinned Rob.

Reluctantly, Faith shifted so that her legs were spread.

"That's it. Now, let's have a feel of that lovely mature twat shall we Nigel?" Nigel glanced back at Rob over his shoulder, grinning inanely.

Nigel then turned to Faith and said, "Do you want me to feel how nice your pussy is?" He barely heard the reply so he continued, "Come on Miss, tell me! Ask me nicely!"

Despite the humiliation and revulsion, Faith forced herself to respond. "Please Nigel, touch my pussy, let me feel your hands on me!"

"That's amazing. Wow, Rob, she's just like you said," commented Nigel without looking back.

"I've never seen a shaved pussy in real life before. I like that, fucking perfection! Mmm, so nice and smooth!"

Nigel ran a finger along the slit of Faith's now obviously swollen labia. She was sopping wet and Nigel was easily able to slip an exploratory finger inside.

Faith was unable to prevent an appreciative mewing as she felt Nigel's finger part her pussy lips, slip into her wet channel and, whether by design or accident, graze her g-spot. She felt her hips lurch forward.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's better Miss! Mmm, I can tell you like that! Dirty little slut, isn't she!" He panted.

Like a kid in a candy store, Nigel began fumbling around Faith's shapely body. Never in his wildest dreams had he expected to have free access to such a hot sexy woman! Hardly knowing where to linger he moved from between her legs, up to her firm breasts where he tweaked and pulled on her nipples before sucking hungrily on each one.

He molested his sexy teacher with all the enthusiasm of a 19 year old whilst, remarkably, keeping her aroused. Afraid that, in his inexperience, he might hurt her, Nigel's touch was gently exploratory sending tingles of pleasure along her skin wherever he made contact.

Soon, however, Rob interceded. "We haven't got a lot of time. Do you want to fuck her?"

Faith gave Rob an incredulous look before looking at Nigel who, dumbstruck, commenced a series of darting glances between Rob and Faith as he made a very poor job of concealing his obvious erection.

"Well?"

"Yes please, Rob!" spluttered Nigel.

"Hold on," said Rob as he moved over to the open driver's door, dropped his pants, and unceremoniously sat down with his legs firmly planted on the asphalt and his cock jutting up out from his lap.

"She can suck me off whilst you fuck her. No point wasting any of this! Come here, Miss."

Dejectedly, Faith moved over towards Rob's stunning erection and, spreading her legs whilst bending at the waist, lowered her mouth over the bulbous head of Rob's cock. Planting one hand on the seat cushion for support and using the other to alternately grab his shaft or cradle his balls, she began expertly bobbing her head up and down his cock. She could hear Nigel frantically tugging at his pants and suddenly felt ashamed of herself when she realized that she hoped he had a big cock. She admitted to herself that, right now, she needed to feel her pussy being stretched and she desperately needed to come once more

Unbeknownst to Rob or Faith, Nigel had already prematurely ejaculated into his pants which now fell into a crumpled heap around his ankles, but such was the level of his excitement, his cock never even considered deflating. He was grateful that Rob's vision was obscured as he had freed his wet and sticky cock from the confines of his pants and, after seeing Rob's monster, was glad that he was getting to fuck Faith first. He drank in the vision of the woman of his wet dreams standing before him, her pussy gaping, framed by her long beautiful legs. Already panting through sheer excitement, the reed-like young man shuffled forward, his shaft clasped firmly in his right hand.

Intellectually Nigel knew what to do, however, this was only his second attempt at full blown real sex. Unsure how to approach the task in hand he began exploring the folds of her pussy lips with the tip of his cock, eliciting appreciative moans from Faith who had her mouth stuffed with Rob's cock. Encouraged, he moved his cock up, down, and around her gaping wetness letting it taunt Faith's pussy as the latter sought to engulf the young man's pole.

Fascinated, Nigel stared at his rigid cock which seemed much bigger than he recalled, feeling the pulsation of his shaft as he held it and the feel of Faith's copious juices as they coated the head of his cock and which he then smeared over her labia. The shiny viscous fluid was warm and the strong scent of her heady perfume filled his nostrils. On a couple of occasions he leant forward enough to dip one or two inches of his cock into the folds of her pussy and was rewarded by more encouraging sighs from Faith as she seemed to thrust herself backwards trying to impale herself on his shaft as she worked her mouth over Rob's cock.

Finally, Nigel was shaken from his trance by the sudden appearance of one of Faith's hands, clasping his shaft over his own hand and tugging him toward her. He looked up from the sight of his cock hovering at her slick opening and straight into Faith's lust filled eyes as she looked back over her shoulder at him

"Just fuck me for goodness sake. Slide it up me. Now!"

Unable to resist the urgency in her voice, Nigel shuffled that extra half step forward and was rewarded by the incredible sensation of his cock being engulfed in the warm, welcoming folds of Faith's cunt. It felt so hot and wet and seemed as though the walls of her pussy were massaging the length of his shaft, drawing it in further. He pushed, slowly, until he was buried in her balls deep and basked in the sensation.

"Oh g..g..gawd! YE...ESSS!" Nigel gasped as he finally sank his shaft home. Faith let out a moan that failed to escape past Rob's cock as she had now turned her attention back to him and was sucking him with renewed vigor, working her body to match the rhythm of Nigel's thrusts.

Faith was now lost in the passion of the moment and hoped that she would at last achieve the orgasm she had been craving all afternoon.

Impaled on two cocks, one at each end, Faith became delirious with lust. Nigel was now inexpertly slamming his cock in and out of her with all the gusto of youth, his hands clamped, vice like, on her hips, and she loved the feeling of it. Rob was his usual cocky self, still recording events as he thrust up into her mouth with increasing pace, gripping the back of her head in an effort to maximize his pleasure and penetration of her mouth.

Back and forth, Faith's body worked between the two young men. Despite being bent over as she was, Faith was rapidly building toward another satisfying orgasm and wanted to add to her feelings of depravity by trying to make sure she milked every last bit of cum from these two young men as she came. Her fantasies were being realized, but, in her mind, for complete satisfaction, she needed to feel Rob's cum gush down her throat as Nigel filled her with his young seed. She felt herself flexing the muscles of her vagina while she took in more of Rob's thick cock than she had ever managed before.

"Told you she was fucking hot, didn't I" Rob leered. "All that superior attitude and look at her, sucking and fucking two cocks like the slut she is!"

"What d'you reckon mate? Bet you never thought you'd have yer cock up there getting ready to empty yer sweaty balls in a classy cunt like this!"