Having Faith! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean looked deep into her eyes as he fucked her and simply said, "Slut!"

Faith drew her legs slowly up and encircled Sean's waist, her hips now rising to meet his thrusts.

David had been close to falling into a deep sleep when the rocking of the bed made him jump-start awake. It took him a moment to register where he was and when he looked across to his left he was amazed by what he saw on the bed next to him.

A naked Sean was atop Faith and had his cock buried deep into her ass and she had those long sexy, stocking clad legs, hooked at the ankles, wrapped around his waist pulling him in as she begged him not to stop. Recalling his earlier preparations, he leapt from the bed and breathed a huge sigh of relief when he saw the two digital cameras were still recording.

David assumed his role as spectator, envious at Sean's recuperative abilities as he looked down at his still flaccid cock. He gently stroked it, urging it, unsuccessfully, to come back to life before lamenting his lost youth. He turned his attention back to the scene on the bed, cognizant of the fact they had already been away from the party some forty minutes.

Sean's fucking began to take on more urgency as he continued to ride Faith's ass and David realized that Sean was about ready to come again. He listened to Sean's rapid breathing and Faith's lewd encouragements.

"That's it baby....Qh yess! Fuck my ass, fuck it!"

It was surreal to see how depraved Faith looked and acted at this moment and he was glad that he was able to witness it.

Suddenly, Sean shifted his position and moved her long, shapely legs to where he had one on each shoulder, giving Sean's cock deeper unrestricted access to the depths of her rectum. Her hands reached up grabbing her calves as her eyes rolled and the whites stared up to the ceiling, guttural grunts coming out of her mouth. Her whole body began shaking, convulsing as she began her latest orgasm.

Having already come once, Sean was quite sure of his ability to stay the course as he pistoned in and out of Faith's tight ass. He never would have imagined just how much of a wanton slut she was beneath that cold exterior.

He was thoroughly enjoying the feel of reaming her ass and wanted to really bury his cock in her rectum, so after he placed her legs on his shoulders and could really bottom out in her ass, she suddenly went rigid, grabbing her legs, before her whole body began convulsing in a shattering orgasm. Her muscles convulsed tightly around his shaft causing him to unexpectedly feel the rush of his own orgasm as it surged through his loins, tingling up along his shaft before exploding in a deluge of semen from out of his cock and deep into her ass.

They both grunted and bucked in an uncontrollable animalistic rutting until collapsing, exhausted, again, into a sweaty pile of satiated flesh.

David looked at them both, beaming at what he had just witnessed and, belatedly, noticed his cock had finally stirred. "Damn! Too late now," he muttered to himself as he reached for his clothes.

"Come on you two. Time to get back!"

***

Having shamefully acknowledged having had the best orgasms she could ever remember, both from having a cock stuffed up her ass, she had then been bundled into the bathroom on shaky legs and told she had barely 5 minutes to get herself cleaned up. She had been mortified at the sight of her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Having the two of them watching her as she sat on the toilet trying to clean herself was demeaning, and, even though she was able to pin her hair back up somewhat and lightly freshen her make-up, the cum-stains on her crumpled dress and stockings were obvious signs of what she had been up to. Brushing the stains with a damp wash-cloth barely made a difference.

Faith was aghast at being hurriedly hustled out of the hotel room and virtually frog-marched back to the party downstairs where, thankfully, the crowd had thinned out markedly and it was hopefully dark enough to hide the state of her clothing. Nevertheless, she reeked of sex and was constantly tightening her vaginal and sphincter muscles to stem the flow of leaking semen.

David, leading Faith by the hand, and Sean at least looked outwardly presentable once they had dressed, and they walked up to their booth where Ray was still sat, waiting. In fact, upon closer inspection, it seemed that Ray had fallen asleep.

David sat Faith down in the booth next to Ray and, after telling her to "Stay put!" both he and Sean mingled with the remaining guests, shaking hands and saying 'Good-bye.'

Faith watched them work the crowd. She was exhausted and just wanted her bath tub. She felt herself relaxing, going limp, ready to go to sleep. She slumped in her chair and, unconsciously, allowed the hem of her dress to ride up as her legs parted, exposing her abused pussy to anyone who happened to come across to their table.

As the last of the party left, David returned to the table and looked down at the dozing couple. His mind was alive with the possibilities that Faith's surrender to his wishes now presented. He had plans for her that she could never imagine in her wildest fantasies!

He decided to shelve his plans for taking Faith back to the hotel room for Ray's farewell fuck and instead gathered up her belongings and tried to restore an air of respectability to a seemingly catatonic Faith. Once finished, and unwilling to merely dump her in a taxi, he looked up her emergency contact on her mobile phone and dialed the number.

Despite the lateness of the hour David was pleasantly surprised to get a response and, more importantly, that her brother-in-law, Chris, was willing to pick her up. In fact, once he learnt that she was in such a bad state, he seemed positively eager!