Having Faith! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, fucking lovely old slut! Rob's right Miss, you are one hot fuck, just can't believe you're loving my cock banging into you like this!"

He gave her buttocks a couple of hard slaps before panting,

"Naughty, dirty Mrs. Neville!" This lewd talk disgusted Faith, but at the same time it was turning her on even more. She felt Nigel's grip tighten on her hips, his thrusting become more insistent. Rob stopped filming events as he now used both hands to clamp her head on his cock. She could picture the image of her being fucked, in public, almost naked in a car park, and knew she was about to feel these two young men shoot their warm sticky goo inside her orifices.

With the feel of Rob's cock fucking her mouth and the sound of Nigel slapping loudly against her bum as he drove his cock into her, the very thought was enough to tip Faith over the edge as her pussy clamped hard on Nigel's pounding cock, its muscles rippling along its length and causing Nigel to shout out as he experienced the sheer unadulterated joy of his first ever full orgasm, shooting stream after stream of creamy fluid deep into Faith's womb, coating its sides. Feeling Nigel cry out and thrust for all his worth made Faith want to also scream out her joy, but, even as the thought crossed her mind, Rob exploded in her mouth, flooding her throat with wad after wad of thick cum which she was barely able to swallow.

Faith felt her mouth and pussy fill with their hot sticky seed. She was unable to prevent ribbons of Rob's load spill from her mouth even as she sensed Nigel's cum begin to squeeze out from her pussy. She felt satiated, content as she crested her own orgasm and basked in that sense of calm that washes over one immediately after a good fuck.

The trio shuddered to a steady series of satisfied thrusts.

Nigel was so exhilarated that he thought he would surely faint as his spindly legs sought to give way beneath him. He did his best to meet Faith's slowing backward demands with his own feeble thrusts as she sought to milk his cock dry, but he was truly spent. Stolen moments in his bathroom with his porn magazines would never be the same again.

Rob, being no stranger to these types of scenarios gently crested the wave of his own orgasm and finally released his hold on Faith, allowing her to finish sucking his now deflating cock until it literally fell from her mouth. He looked up at the bowed head of his teacher, reached for his smartphone that he had inadvertently dropped during his orgasm, and resumed recording events.

"That was great Miss. Bet you feel better now! Come on, give us a smile." He taunted.

Faith's orgasm had been every bit as intense as she could have wished for. Her pussy was incredibly sensitive to the touch and she shuddered involuntarily as Nigel withdrew his cock, brushing her pussy lips as he did so. Her body ached, particularly her back and leg muscles due to the position she had been placed in, but it was a good ache. She only vaguely heard Rob addressing her and looked up, right into the face of that damned smartphone of his, semen running down her chin. She made a feeble attempt to snatch the phone; however, Rob easily evaded her attempt.

"Okay, Miss," Grinned Rob. "Fun's over. We gotta go. You enjoyed that didn't you Nige? Don't worry, she'll be ready for us again soon! Oh! Wait, we'll need a memento of this, won't we mate?" And with that, Rob reached behind him and grabbed Faith's bra which he casually flung at Nigel. "Here you go, buddy."

All three stood on unsteady legs. Rob and Nigel pulled up and fastened their pants before marching off across the car park without so much as another word, nor a glance toward Faith. They walked off as comrades-in-arms gleefully discussing their recent conquest.

Faith, still barely dressed, stared aghast after them in the fading light, cum, once again, oozing out from her used pussy whilst some of Rob's juice still dribbled down her chin. She raised a hand to, ostensibly to wipe away Rob's excess, but found herself simply scooping it up on one finger before pushing that finger into her mouth to suck it clean. Her other hand dropped to her used pussy and, unconsciously, she began massaging around her clit, her mind lost in a re-run of the day's events.

Finally, long after Rob and Nigel had disappeared from sight, Faith slipped her skirt and jacket on, leaving the blouse in a crumpled heap on the passenger seat of her car, before making the drive home. By the time she got home there was a voicemail message waiting for her from Martin which, given the lateness of the evening, she responded to immediately. She made distracted conversation with her husband who regaled her about his success on his latest sales trip before making perfunctory kisses down the telephone with Faith apologizing for being tired and needing a bath.

***

The next day was Friday, Ray's last day at the college, and, given the usual rituals surrounding the departure of long serving staff members, Faith's day was largely uneventful. It was a day of contradictory feelings wherein at almost every turn she had expected to be dragged into the Janitor's closet by David, Rob or Nigel and subjected to ever more degrading sexual acts. She repeatedly checked her e-mails and text messages for some instruction or other, but found nothing. She found herself feeling somehow abandoned or shunned because none of her protagonists had bothered her all day. As she finished up her last class of the day she reproached herself for wondering if she had done anything wrong.

***

David could not have been any more impressed with Faith as he saw her approach. She wore a little black dress that showed off her hour-glass figure perfectly! He took a long look at her as she walked towards their private party in the corner of the hotel bar.

Faith had her long auburn hair tied very neatly in a bun. Her beautiful face was expertly made-up in a very subtle way. He particularly liked her red lipstick and dangling earrings. Her slender neck, adorned as instructed with a velvet choker, looked elegant. David thought to himself that Faith just exuded class as the dress she wore, held up by two spaghetti straps, revealed her smooth shoulders, arms and wonderfully full breasts, diving down just low enough to expose some cleavage. The dress narrowed dramatically at her waist and ended only slightly above her mid-thigh, long enough to hide the lace-tops of her barely black stockings. Her legs seemed longer and more defined in her four inch stiletto heeled, black leather courts. Faith clearly knew how to make herself look very hot.

David knew that she was dressed to order and was already thinking how best to check the merchandise. Most of the people gathered here tonight would be giving Faith a wide berth, but for a select few, there would be a memorable surprise in store. David rose from his booth and motioned Faith to join him, indicating for her to sit between him and Ray, the guest of honour.

Faith scooted inside the booth, where a white table cloth covered the table, and sat beside Ray who immediately turned to face her, leering.

"Hello my dear. So glad to see you. You look exquisite!"

He instantly placing a sweaty, lecherous hand on her thigh.

Faith shuddered at Ray's touch, however, because it was out of sight and discrete, she merely responded with an icy glare and allowed it. She felt David shuffle in beside her and place a hand on her other thigh which served to reinforce a sense of utter captivity.

Ray ordered a bottle of expensive wine and insisted that the evening's tab for their table would be on him. David protested but to no avail. Ray was eager to leave a good impression and was being magnanimous in defeat, knowing that he was losing his hold over Faith but was getting a fresh start and a better package with his new posting.

In any event, Ray had quickly come to realize that David was probably better equipped than himself, pun intended, to keep control of Faith. Plus, David had assured him of a very warm welcome from Faith whenever he found himself in the neighbourhood and Ray certainly hoped to make use of that promise from time to time. Especially tonight.

"Ray," said David, suddenly, "anything that you want from Faith tonight is yours!"

Beaming, Ray turned to Faith and said, "I wonder if Faith agrees?"

Faith tried to smile, but felt her neck redden with embarrassment! "I... I... don't know what to say!" she stammered!

David laughed. "It's really quite simple. This is Ray's farewell party and it seems only fitting that you should give him a send-off he will remember fondly. Don't you agree?"

Faith hesitated as the two men stared at her, she was very aware of their hands on her thighs.

"Y... yes, of course," she stammered nervously.

David's hand went further up Faith's thigh beneath the tablecloth, pushing up the hem of her dress. The tablecloth hid so much that Faith was certain that no-one was aware of his daring move, but it did shock her! As if to indicate that it was no accidental brush, David squeezed the bare soft skin of her thigh gently. She was petrified! Even with her legs beneath the table it was so inappropriate with all their co-workers milling about!

David was prepared for her to move his hand away, but, whilst her hand did move to his and he sensed that she wanted to move his away from her thigh, she did not. He simply sought confirmation that she was wearing the garters and was bra and panty-less as instructed.

Faith was beginning to panic. She stumbled for words as she struggled to contain her emotions. She tried to remain outwardly calm whilst, below the surface, and more specifically beneath the tablecloth, two men had her thighs spread and their hands freely roaming under the hem of her dress. Her heart thudded in her chest, her face felt flushed and was about to say something to both David and Ray but was saved by the approach of a waiter. As their attention was diverted, Faith closed her legs and tried to cross them under the table, however, David replaced his hand between them on her inner thigh!

Faith's eyes widened and her red lips parted even as David turned and looked her in the face and grinned! His large hand was barely an inch from her naked sex! She glanced down and saw her dress hiked up, exposing her firm, lush thighs.

"Look," said David to her softly, "let's cut to the chase. I came here to fuck you tonight!" He turned and looked at Ray, whose attention had been drawn by his voice. The waiter stood there awkwardly, unsure what to do.

Faith looked panic stricken! Her eyes sought out anyone in the nearby crowd who might have provided an escape but no-one met her pleading gaze. She hesitated, trying to comprehend her predicament. The silence was deafening.

Finally, the waiter, blushing, interjected, "Ahem! Erm... can I get anyone another drink?"

With that the tension in the air evaporated. Ray, nervously, laughed aloud and repeated his order of wine. David gave a final squeeze of Faith's thigh before releasing her and Faith visibly relaxed, slumping down into her seat. Around them the party was stepping up a gear.

For the next few hours Ray, as guest of honour, held court over the assembled gathering. He made the obligatory speeches, made suitably humorous toasts to his former co-workers and even cut a cake that had been decorated to reflect some obscure inter-departmental inside 'joke' that generated hearty guffaws from those in the know. As the speeches died down, and the food trays were cleared, the music and dancing began.

David did not particularly want to be at the 'party', however, given the fact that it was expected of him, he made the best of it secure in the knowledge that Faith, who was hating every minute, was continually by his side. Once he had delivered his 'Farewell & Good Luck' speech to Ray, he settled down in his booth again, checked his watch and smiled devilishly.

David had made sure that Faith was fed a steady stream of drinks throughout the evening and he was now fairly confident that her usual, stand-offish, bitchy attitude was fading away to be replaced by a more relaxed and amiable Faith. Indeed, having noticed Faith unconsciously tapping her foot to the beat of one particular song, he insisted that she get up and dance with, Sean Hill, one of the more junior staff members which she did, much to the delight of her inebriated co-workers.

From that point on Faith gave every impression of having a good time. She danced, she laughed and she drank. Sean virtually monopolized her time on the dance floor, especially during the slower songs when he was quick to capitalize on Faith's new found friendliness and would grind his crotch up against Faith, pulling her closely into him and giving the appearance to all who watched that she was humping him on the dance floor. Faith loved the attention, and felt herself responding to the sizeable bulge she could create in Sean's pants when they danced.

By 11pm.the crowd typically thinned out with the more mature, or more accurately, more sober guests deciding that it was time to go home. When a drunken Ray professed his undying affection for Faith from the middle of the dance floor, in front of everyone, a bubbly Faith merely laughed along with everyone else.

When the crowd then took pity on Ray and goaded her into giving Ray a farewell kiss, despite all that had happened, and, to the hooting, whistling admiration of everyone, she acquiesced. As Ray claimed his 'farewell prize' there were more than a few envious eyes watching as he clumsily fondled the ravishing beauty during that sloppy kiss before she escorted him, on unsteady legs, back to his seat.

Sean walked up behind Faith as she was leaning over, helping Ray sit down, and placed a lecherous hand on her left buttock. "I hope I can get one of those kisses later," he whispered.

Faith, caught in the euphoria of the evening, and already worked up, glanced back over her shoulder, looked Sean in the eyes, smiled and simply responded, "The night is still young."

David, who had remained seated in the booth observing everything, smiled as he witnessed the exchange and looking at Ray with disdain, said to Ray,

"You wait here. Hold on to this booth until we get back."

With that he scooted out of the booth, took Faith by the hand and, indicating for Sean to follow, marched steadily away with Faith walking hurriedly behind trying to keep up with him. The dress was tight around her hips and ass. Her high heeled feet moved quickly behind David trying to keep up with his strides.

Faith didn't know where they were headed until they reached the elevator banks. They stepped into an elevator with a confused looking Sean in tow. The ride up to the top floor seemed to take forever. David was agitated, anxious to fuck this woman again as he marched up to and opened the door to the hotel room he had pre-booked. As they entered, Faith saw that it was a large suite with two bedrooms. He still held her hand and moved toward what was the Master bedroom.

Once in the Master bedroom David turned to Faith and kissed her, deeply and passionately. Faith responded in kind and both now seemed to momentarily forget the presence of Sean. For long anxious moments David devoured Faith, his lips locked over hers, his tongue embedded in her mouth. His hands roamed all over her body, pulling the hem of the dress up over her firm ass and revealing to Sean her stocking tops, garter belt and finally her nakedness beneath.

Sean had hoped that tonight would be a dream come true and that he could finally get the chance to fuck Mrs. Neville. When he had followed them to the elevators he thought that it was either about to happen or he had horribly mis-read the situation. Now as he watched David slip a finger into a panty-less Faith's pussy his cock was rock hard. Could this really be happening?

David knew exactly what he was doing and had specifically chosen Sean as his instrument for tonight because they had some history. Sean was younger, pliable and a lady's man. Sean would be unencumbered by morals as David set to stamp his seal of ownership on Faith.

David spun Faith around in his arms so that the highly aroused, panting wife was facing Sean, her dress hiked up around her waist exposing her shaved pussy lips which were already swollen and glistening. He deftly moved his hands to the spaghetti straps of her dress, pulling them off her shoulders before pulling down the front of her dress to expose her rounded firm tits.

Sean gasped, transfixed by the scene.

David took each already erect nipple in one hand and began to roll and tweak them, causing Faith to involuntarily gasp and each nipple to jut out even further. "Here you are Sean. Take her."

David released Faith into the onrushing grasp of Sean, then moved over to a corner of the room and sat in a chair, legs splayed, apparently intending to watch his subordinate fuck this woman!

Sean acted like a man deprived of a woman's attentions for months! His mouth went to Faith's neck and he aggressively kissed and sucked her soft skin. One hand left her breasts and went to the juncture of her thighs. Faith felt his fingers touch her pussy lips and search for the opening. She felt her pussy lips part and first one, then a second finger slip into her cunt as Sean began to finger fuck the hot woman. Her hands went to his shoulders to keep her balance.

Within seconds, she felt his other hand reach around to the small of her back as if to hold her steady and keep her from squirming while he explored the depths of her womanhood. She felt him reach under her, probing with yet another finger.

Faith was taken by surprise! A little cry escaped her lips as she felt him penetrate her ass, deeply, with a finger of his other hand. It had happened so quickly, and she was already so worked up, that her sphincter muscle offered no resistance.

"Ugggghhhh," Was all that came from her as she felt his long finger, which he had lubricated with her pussy juices, go deep into her anal passage as the other hand worked her moist vagina. She felt that she should stop him, having never had this happen before, but instead, she spread her legs slightly to make the fingering a little easier.

"Uggggghhhhhh," she moaned again. Her body seemed to rebel against her wishes. She stood there, taking the finger-fucking, trying to keep her hips perfectly still. She had to keep from acting like a wanton slut! But as the fingering became more intense, she realized that her whole body was on fire. She held on to Sean's shoulders.

Faith looked down between their bodies and saw the man's hand cupping her pussy. His two fingers completely inside her tight vagina working her nearly into a sexual frenzy! Sean's other hand gripped her ass. Her jaw dropped and she felt her head drop back in shame and desire.

Sean felt the heat throughout her body. He knew that she was intensely turned on. "Your pussy is hotter than a furnace," he whispered into her ear.

Faith knew he was right. Her ass now did more than merely take the fingering, it pumped gently back and forth on Sean's probing finger. She was so humiliated!

"You like that, don't you," he taunted.

Faith couldn't stand it!

"Oh, my goodness," she groaned!

Sean's rock hard cock throbbed and ached beneath his tight pants. Pulling his fingers from her needy holes, he stood straight and pushed her hands to his waistband before leaning in to bite her earlobe softly, whispering, "Get my cock out, Faith."

Faith didn't want to do this, but she had no choice! Her fingers slipped down and quickly undid his pants before pushing them and his underwear down to his thighs. His stiff tool sprung free. Sean kissed Faith deeply and moved her hand to his stiff penis. Faith's mind raced but she felt the heat of his cock in her hand. Her open hand lay against the long shaft and her fingertips felt the man's testicles.