Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dream on, sweetheart. As you said, I am so short, and slippery, you do not have a chance of pinning me. Why not get changed, so I can take two or three minutes, out of my busy day, and teach you another lesson, about males being superior to females."

"I am so happy I had a lousy day. It will help me readjust your head and rethink your superior attitude."

Bob opened the case, and they took out their outfits. They changed on the gym floor, not caring if anyone was looking at them. They walked to the center of the mats, bowed to each other, and Fiona said, "Ding."

She did not do what he expected her to do. She did not charge him as she had done the last time they fought. She waited and looked for him to make the first move. They circled each other with their hands and arms in defensive positions and when Bob attacked, it was with his feet to her ankles.

It was a clean knockdown, and Fiona had not prepared for it. Bob was so quick, that her height and weight advantage, did not work for her, it worked for him. As her body hit the floor, face down, Bob's body landed crosswise on her shoulders. He reached for a thigh, in an attempt to put her into a position that would cause her pain, and she would have to surrender.

Fiona had other ideas. She rolled to her left, taking Bob with her, and wound up with him beneath her while she was face up on top of him. He still had her in a superior position, but she was no longer in danger of a pin.

Bob attempted to reverse his position, but, this time, her height and weight, worked in her favor. He said, "Why did you have to be so damn tall."

Fiona replied, while struggling to get out of his arm hold, "I am not tall, you are a midget."

"Bitch."

"Prick."

"That is for later, cunt."

"You will have to prove that you are worthy of that privilege."

Bob had adjusted his powerful legs, and flipped her, asshole over teakettle, and she wound up, with her face down, and him on her back. He said, "That has never been a problem for me, your attention span is so short, you probably do not remember what you had or dinner."

Fiona responded, "I remember what I ate for dinner, however, I know what I will not be having for dessert."

Bob spun around and sat on her ass. He had both of her arms, behind her back, and he pulled hard, making her arch and said to her, "I always loved the way you ate your dessert. If you stop eating it, I will send you to Moscow."

"The way you go on and on about Moscow, I think it might be a very nice getaway." Fiona bucked her hips wildly, rolled to the left, unseating Bob and forcing him to let go of her left arm. As soon as it was free, she hit his right shoulder and caused him to release her right arm. She bounced up, and moved away from him, waiting to see what he would do next.

Bob moved closer and attacked her legs, again. He dove headfirst between her thighs and grabbed them on his way through. He lifted Fiona's body off the ground, and flipped himself backward landing Fiona on her back, with him on top of her. She grunted and groaned, in pain, as the wind was knocked out of her.

Bob was in no position to pin her, but he had caused her pain, and pain caused a loss of stamina. He rolled off her and took a defensive position, while Fiona moved away from him, but she stayed on the floor, watching him, and gathering her wits. She thought to herself, "These damn training lessons with Dycke are making him better, all the time. I am going to have to sharpen my skills to keep up with his, at least until he gets me pregnant."

Bob saw the smile come on Fiona's face. He said to her, "You are losing. What is there for you to smile about?"

Fiona smiled wider, and said to him, "You will have to get permission to fuck me, in order to find out, midget."

"I keep telling you that is not a problem. However, I will not kick a person, who is already down."

"Are you afraid of a little 'Greco–Roman style wrestling, Bob?"

"Is that what you are calling the position you are in? The judges would disqualify you, before yelling 'Fight', for insulting the tradition, of their institutional style."

"Well, Bob, if this is not correct, you should show me, the correct starting position."

Bob relaxed and approached her, from the rear, and began adjusting her position to a true classical style. However, this adjustment forced him to place a hand between her legs and attempt to spread them and push the right leg rearward.

That was what Fiona was waiting for. She grabbed him by his wrist, pulled his arm through her legs, and rolled her body, trapping him underneath her, with his arm extended and vulnerable.

She yelled at him, "You dummy, I have you now. If you do not give up, I will break your fucking arm."

"This is what I get for trusting you. You ask for help and take advantage of my good nature. You win this match, but you lose my respect for your talents. You could not win, legitimately, so you cheated. I accept this defeat; however, the next time you need someone to help you recover, from a stressful situation, you will have to take a pill, because I will not help."

Fiona felt terrible. He was right, and she knew it. She let go of his arm and walked away, without saying a word. She took a towel from the suitcase, walked to the furthest corner of the gym, sat down, and started to cry.

Bob did not know if he had overreacted or not, but he did not go over to her. He wiped the sweat off his body, and changed into his civilian clothes. He watched Fiona, every second. He had never seen her, this distraught. He sat down and waited for her to make a decision on what to do.

He saw her stop crying, but her head remained down, and she did not come back for clothes. She sat there in misery, wondering if what she had done was worth the outcome. She knew that Bob's rebuke was correct, but she had planned the move. She thought it would be taken as ajoke, not as an insult. She decided to talk with Bob about it, and see if they could come to an understanding, between them. This was their first big fight, and it had come at a terrible time. She was having her wedding dress made, and she may have insulted her fiancee so badly, he might wish to cancel their wedding. She stood up and walked towards Bob, to find that he was walking towards her. They met where the argument had started. She went directly towards the part of the conversation, she feared so much. She asked Bob if he hated her, for what she had done and wanted to cancel their wedding.

He said, "That thought never entered my mind, Fiona. I love you very much, and this was an argument over a principle I hold dear. This was not an argument about the values we both have. If you cheated, with another man, I would have thought about canceling our wedding."

"Why did you say that you would never help me again?"

"Fiona, you are a very strong-willed woman. There is no situation, in this world, you could not handle. You could push the nuclear button and not give it a second thought. This stress and tension you feel, is self-inflicted, and that is why I said that I would not help you. You can handle it yourself, but you refuse to do so. You allow little things to take over your senses, instead of taking care of it yourself. That is why I said I would not help you."

"I like your help, Bob. I have never had someone I can lean on, and trust in so many years, I have forgotten what it feels like. I do not want to lose that feeling, with you. Can you please forgive me, and forget we had this match, tonight?"

"This evening we took a long pleasant walk, and there is nothing to forgive you for Fiona. I love you so much."

"Bob, I want is you, of you, without reservations. I love you, and I always will. I never thought I would say that to any man, because I was always stronger-willed than they were. All they wanted was to get into my pants. You wanted me. That was how, to quote my mother, 'you knocked my panties off and convinced me to marry you.' That woman will be the death of me, but you are the one that gave me life."

"Fiona, I think we should go back to the hotel. I want to show you the other way, I know to calm you down."

Fiona smiled and asked "Oh yeah, Bob? What way is that?"

"You will have to wait until we get to the hotel, to find out. It is an ancient recipe handed down, by word of mouth, generation to generation. I believe you will get the hang of it, very quickly."

Fiona said, "I cannot imagine what recipe can be made in a room, without an oven, Bob. However, I trust you. I hope you will trust me, when I say I will do my best to learn 'everything' that was handed down 'by word of mouth.'"

The next day, Suzette told Fiona and Payne to stand by the rear mirror of the showroom to have paper patterns attached to them. She turned, looked at Alletta and Bacillica smiled and said, "Ladies, strip and take your positions, please."

Both mother's, shook their heads vehemently, saying, "No!"

Payne cheered, "Go get them, Suzette!"

Alletta said, "Be quiet, thief."

Bacillica looked at Alletta and said, "Thank God, my son is not here."

Frankie pulled out her cell phone, and when Bacillica was naked, she yelled, "Mrs. Schneider, look over here."

Frankie never called her that, so she turned completely and when she did Frankie yelled, "Smile!"

Bacillica yelled, "You did not do that to me, did you?"

Frankie said, "Of course, I did. I am sending the picture to Dycke, right now. Everyone had seen pictures of Alletta's follies, in the hospital. Now, they will see you flaunting it, in Paris."

Alletta laughed, while Payne, Fiona, and all of the agents, cheered and applauded. Frankie sent the picture to Chad, and not Dycke. The note attached said, "Your wife is getting ready for a day on the town. Clothing is optional in Paris. Frankie."

It was shortly after 8 AM Eastern Daylight time, when Chad's cell phone rang and indicated he was receiving a picture. He downloaded it, while he was eating his breakfast. When it appeared on his phone, the mouthful of coffee he had, sprayed all over the kitchen table. There was his wife, naked, staring at the camera. He read the caption, laughed and knew that his wife had been caught off-guard. He could see the mirrors in the background and he knew they were at the salon being fitted for their dresses. He attached a cable between his phone and his computer and transferred the picture to it. He would have a surprise, in his bedroom, when his wife returned home.

Three days of fittings, changes of patterns, not only for the dresses, but for petticoats, panties, bustiers, stockings, garters, shoes and every other item the brides, mothers, and agents were to wear or carry, on their wedding days, were argued, and fought over, to the most minute detail. Finally, on Saturday evening, Suzette said, "You may return to the States, whenever you like. All your gowns will be ready, and sent to you, by the 15th of August. Six of my seamstresses will accompany the gowns, to do the final adjustments, prior to Payne's wedding. Afterwards, they will do the final adjustments on the gowns for Fiona's wedding.

Both Payne and Fiona looked at her, with fear in their eyes. Fiona said, "We do not know what our gowns will look like. All we have seen our pieces of fabric and paper cutouts. What are we supposed to think, for the next seven, for eight weeks? Believe that you will come up with a gown we will love."

Suzette said to them, "Beatrix, Diana, and Christina did."

Fiona's jaw dropped to the floor, and she did not say another word. She told Payne that they could leave now.

Payne wanted to say something to Fiona, but she followed her, out the front door. The entire ensemble followed them. When they were outside, Payne asked her, "Who was Suzette talking about that you were so satisfied, with her judgment."

Fiona looked at everyone and said, "One is a queen, one was a princess, and the other has more money than God."

63 A. Coming Home (Alletta)

Arrangements were made to have the Gulfstream ready for departure by 11 PM that evening, and that there would be eleven people, instead of ten returning to the United States. It would land in Charleston, before continuing on to Marietta.

Everyone except Payne had cleared customs, when she looked up at her mother and said, "Mom, look what I found in my purse! It must have been here all the time." Payne held up her checkbook and showed it to her mother.

Alletta screamed, and tried to get back through Customs, the wrong way, but the guards stopped her. Frankie and Joey took hold of Alletta; however, she was still threatening her daughter, with the loss of life and limb.

The Customs agents asked Payne if she was sure she wanted to get on the same aircraft, as that maniac. She assured them everything was fine. "It is only my mother."

When the plane landed in Charleston, there was still an icy feeling, between Alletta and Payne. Payne said to her mother, "I am tired of this shit. Every time you do not get your way, it is always about money. With you, it is always about money. You do not love anyone, or anything, more than you love money. I have signed this check. Take it, go to the bank, and take out every penny. I will not be coming home, ever again. I will stay with Dycke, until the wedding, and afterwards, we will buy an apartment, and live by ourselves. I will have someone get my things, out of your house, as soon as possible. You will not have to think about me, ever again. If you wish to come to my wedding, you can. If you do not want to, I will not miss you. Take your money and get the fuck out of here. Will someone please take me to Basilica's house; I do not wish to be here anymore.

Alletta looked at her daughter, and started to cry. She had done the unthinkable; she had broken her daughter's heart, over money. Now, her daughter hated her to the point, she did not wish to see her anymore. She stood there, among the others and collapsed to the ground. Her life was over, as far as she was concerned. If she did not get her daughter back, her life was not worth living. She got up, and ran after Payne and begged her to listen, but Payne's heart was ice, just as Alletta's heart was on the aircraft. She promised Payne that she would never mention money, again. She promised she would change her attitude, towards her. She promised her anything she wanted, but she could not live without her daughter, because she was her life, and without her, she might as well be dead.

Payne yelled at her, "You should have thought about that, before you ranted and raved, over the money. The money: Always the money. You did it with me, you do it with dad; you do it with everyone. I am tired of it. Dycke has more money than I ever imagined, and he never, ever mentions it. That is the difference between you, and a normal person. You are a psychologist. You of all people should know better. I do not know if I can ever forgive you, for what you have done. I am getting married in two months and I am furious with you. If people were not coming, from all over the world, to be at my wedding, I would cancel it and elope with Dycke. I know, dad, and Chad would lose a ton of money, because of it, but I would ask Dycke, if he would not mind reimbursing them, because it was not their fault. It was yours, totally and completely yours. I do not wish to be with you right now. I need to be with Dycke. I need to talk to a normal person. I need to calm down, before I punch a hole in a fucking wall."

Bob called Dycke on his cell and advised him of the situation. Dycke asked where they were and where Payne was going. He told Bob not to let her go to his house. He told him that she needed "Scream Therapy," and the best place for that was Fort Hamilton Park.

He said, "Bob, tie her up if you have to, but meet me on the north side of Fort Hamilton Park, by the statue in fifteen minutes. Bring two cars and leave me one. I do not know how long it will take her to calm down, but I will stay with her, until she does. Then I will take her to a hotel, and let her sleep. We will see what she feels like tomorrow."

Bob indicated to Fiona and Gabby that he wanted to incapacitate Payne. They both nodded and moved to circle Payne.

Payne did not notice this movement, until it was too late. Bob threw her over his shoulder, and Payne screamed her objection. He put her in the back of a Humvee and got in with her. Fiona was in the driver's seat and Bob told her where to go. Gabby was in the other vehicle, with Frankie and Joey. For the first time, two women were being guarded by only one agent, and he was driving the limousine.

Dycke was standing at the statue with Gracie, awaiting Payne's arrival. He could only imagine the hell he was going to get when she arrived. She needed to scream, at the top of her lungs, and she might as well scream, at him, in this open area, rather than in the confines of their bedroom, at home. He had no idea what had started this argument, with her mother, but he was sure he would find out every detail, shortly.

The two Humvees rolled to a stop, less than twenty yards from the statue. Bob pushed Payne out the side door, unceremoniously, closed and locked it behind her. She screamed, and yelled profanities at him, until both vehicles drove away.

Dycke yelled to her, "You should scream at me. At least I will listen."

Payne ran over to him, threw her arms around him, and cried. She said to him, "I need to talk to a normal person."

"You are calling me normal? I feel insulted. No one has ever called me normal."

"Dycke, you know what I mean. You have more money than you know what to do with, and you never talk about it. You do not flaunt it; you do not buy gaudy things. You are a normal person, and I love you for that reason."

"Payne, I have two airplanes. That is anything but normal. I bought you a diamond ring, which is appraised at more than fourteen million dollars. That is not normal. I made an offer for controlling interest in a business last week, for three hundred forty five million dollars. That is not normal. The only normal thing I do is love you. That is what keeps me grounded. Without you, my life would be senseless. Without you, my life would have no purpose."

Payne told Dycke the entire story. How she totally lost it, with her mother and had to get away from her, before she hit something.

Then she said, "Dycke, you know the right things to say to agirl, when she is down in the dumps. You make me feel like a million dollars, which is the amount of money, which started the argument with my mother."

"Payne, my love, give it back to her, and I will give you ten million dollars as a wedding present. Give it back to her and I will give you one hundred million dollars as awedding present. Money is the root of all-evil. It caused you and the person, who loves you the most in the entire world, to have a vicious argument. You told her if she did not come to your wedding, you would not miss her. You lied, just to cut her heart out. If she did not show up, you would cry through the entire service, and you know it. You said many things to your mother that were true, but they were hurtful. They did not need to be said. This argument has to mended, quickly. I want you to go to the bank, with me tomorrow and withdraw every penny that is in that account, in cash. It may take them a while to get the funds, but they will have it by the end of the business day. Then, I want you to call your mother and father and invite them to my parent's house for dinner, just like they invited my parents' to yours. Play it cool at dinner, however, after dinner, tell your mother that you would like to give her a peace offering. Hand her a suitcase or travel case, whatever One Million Two Hundred and something dollars fits it in and let her open it. Tell her that it is now her money, every dime. You are no longer responsible for it. If she gives it back to you, the argument that started at the airport will continue and you no longer wish to see her, ever again. If she accepts it, you will try to forgive her, and try to forget that the argument ever occurred. The decision is up to her. You can have me in your life, if you keep your money; or you can give me back the money and never see me again. The decision is up to you."

123456...8