Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marti replied, "The rules follow the rules."

The MRI technician arrived and pulled the gurney, into the room, and gave Jessica a quick rundown of what was about to happen. He put the headphones on her, gave her the emergency button, if she became frightened and moved to her into position inside the doughnut hole. He told her this was going to take approximately 35 minutes and not to move.

Jessica had never heard anything so loud in her entire life. She thought if this were a party, the police would have closed it down. When it was finished, she had a headache and asked for an aspirin.

The tech asked her if she had the headache prior to going into the machine.

She said, "No, the machine gave her the headache."

The tech said, "Good, otherwise I would have to put you back in, and scan your head for concussion."

The radiologist looked over this can and pronounced Jessica healthy enough to go back with Marti and continue training.

Jessica said to Marti, "I told you so."

Marti replied, "If I had let you train, and you had something wrong with your back, and it paralyzed you for life, what would you have said to me then."

Jessica replied in Marty's favorite tome, "The rules, follow the rules, they are your best friend."

Marti looked at Jessica and said, "You are learning."

Training had begun, and no one had died from it, yet! However, it was only the first morning and they had not met their educational instructors, yet.

65. The Shit Hits the Fan

Dycke did not expect this to happen so soon, but business demands popped up, from around the world, encroaching on every moment, of his time He spent more time working in the office with Piker, than he did seeing Payne. The office needed larger television screen so he could see the people who he was speaking with, from boardrooms around the world. He bought the best transmitting and receiving equipment, so they could see him just as clearly. His learning curve was amazing, but he needed more expertise at his side. He hired both professionals, and professors to get the best possible advice. The office, Piker once said was too large, was filling up with people, computers, and desks, rapidly. However, their computers were obsolete, by the time they were installed.

Dycke had Piker call the head of MIT's Computer Department, to find out what they believed was the best, up and coming, computer system, on the civilian market. The professor told him that they were working with the University of Michigan, on a computer system that might be exactly what he wanted, but it was still in the testing stages. It was destined, initially, for General Motors, when it was certified, but it was nowhere near ready, for that yet. It was nearly as fast as the Cray 3 computer, used by the NSA and the military, but was one-half the size and would cost one-third as much.

Dycke was listening in on the conversation, asked if they had anyone, in the real world, to use as a guinea pig, for this computer.

The professor said, "No, we do not. No large corporation is willing to put their systems at jeopardy, with an uncertified computer."

Dycke said, "You do now. How many years do you need to run this computer to get it certified? How large a space does it need, and all the other particulars to keep it going?"

He said, "The computer will need ten thousand square feet, a direct, and two back up supplies of electricity and enough cooling power to keep the room at sixty-six degrees, or less. However, we will pay for all of those expenses, including the personnel to keep watch on the computer, and maintain it, for the three years needed for certification. All you have to do is supply the space in the building, where you need it, and guarantee us three full years of use."

Dycke said to the professor, "Send us the contract, and get ready to ship us the computer, as soon as you can. I will get us the room, even if I have to buy this building. Oh, do we get to keep it when the three year trial period is over?"

"We had not thought about that, but I am sure we can come to an equitable agreement."

Dycke said, "Come up with one when you send us the contracts, okay."

Piker looked at Dycke as if he was out of his mind. He said, "The computer can be down, as often as it is up. We cannot afford to be down that often."

"Dad, think of it this way. This computer is more than four times faster, than what we have. Our computers will be running, at the same time as new computer. If the new computer goes down, only half the time, we are still fifty percent ahead of where we would normally be."

"Dycke, you constantly amazed me. You thought of this, while we were on the phone, and I have not had a chance to digest the conversation. I cannot wait to see what you are going to be like, when you become an adult."

"Are you sure you want to play chess with me?"

"I will only play you, during the last week in August, and the first week in September."

"I have not told Payne that yet, but I will."

The month of July seemed to speed by, with Payne running one way, and Dycke running the other. They had not shared one meal together, during that entire month. The only time they had to see to each other, was at night, in bed, which was not 'too terrible a sacrifice'.

Dycke was tired from working. Payne was tired from shopping. However, they were not too tired to fuck, but Payne put one restriction on Dycke. He was no longer allowed to cum, in her pussy. She had gone to her gynecologist and had an examination and everything was in working order. They had discussed her cycle and she had come off her birth control pills. She wanted to get pregnant on, or after, their wedding day, but not before.

Dycke said, "I am sure we can find other areas to make my deposit."

Payne laughed and said, "Show me."

Dycke began by kissing Payne's inner thighs, all the way up to her pubic bone, but missing her vagina, completely. He played with her nested curls and reminded her that one day he would have the pleasure of removing them. He kissed his way up her belly button that marked the halfway point to her breasts and stopped. He turned her over, set her up, on her knees, and positioned himself behind her.

Dycke loved this position, because it opened her flower to his tongue, and her juices were readily available to him. When her clit came out from under its protective hood, it was like a white beacon, in the middle of pink roses. The little nub begged for attention, and Dycke was happy to respond. He teased, tortured, nipped, and bit the sensitive piece of flesh, until Payne shuddered in orgasm, time, and time again. Tonight, however Dycke had other plans.

As soon as Payne was sufficiently lubricated, he inserted his dick as deeply as it would go, and pulled her back onto his lap. She was now seated on Dycke's lap, wondering what came next.

"Dycke, what do we do now?"

"I sit here, and you use the kegel muscles of your vagina to get both of us to orgasm."

"Did you read another book, Dycke?"

"No, I did not. I read this in a book, a long time ago. You were still in the hospital and I thought this would be one of the more restful ways for us to make love."

"So, what am I supposed to do now?"

"You are supposed to use the muscles in your vagina to contract around my penis and bring both of us to mutual orgasms."

"Dycke tonight is not the night for this. I need to get laid. I also need to read that book. I believe there is more to this then you have just told me. When you go to work tomorrow, I will go to the library. Do you happen to remember the name of the book, it was in?"

"Absolutely, Payne! I have it catalogued, in my computer."

"It figures. Everything in your head is catalogued. Sometimes I think you do not need the computer."

Payne lifted herself off Dycke, pushed him onto his back, and mounted him, again. She said to him, "I am going to pull the life-giving force out of you, but you cannot come in me. If you do, I will make you suck it out, and it will be the last time you see my pussy, until the night of the twenty-seventh. Is that understood?"

Dycke replied, "I have often thought I had the sucking capacity of a commercial vacuum cleaner. It might be aworthwhile experiment, to make a deposit deep into your womb, and test the hypothesis."

"Dycke Schneider, if you get me pregnant, one day before our wedding, I will sue you for every penny you have, and you will never be allowed to fuck me in the ass, again."

"Oh God, not that, anything but that. I would have to wait for you to lose another bet to get into that precious little hole of yours."

"No Dycke, not even then. I will stop betting with you. I will become a bland, non-practical joke-playing homemaker. I will raise our child, but I will make sure that you are happy to go to work in the morning and look forward to delaying your return at night."

"Payne, do you think Steve still has any of those condoms, we gave him?

"Dycke, you have to be kidding. We gave him one hundred condoms four months ago. More than likely, he has bought another three hundred by now."

"Well, it was just a thought. Shall we continue, or has this discussion turned you off for this evening?"

"You may continue at your own peril. However, I had better cum, first."

Dycke's said, "If memory serves me correctly, you already did."

Payne said, "That one does not count. We are starting from scratch. Begin again, and be good about it."

Dycke said, "I thought I was going to wear the pants in this family."

Payne replied, "Women let you think that until you put a ring on our fingers. After you say 'I do', you will not make another important decision, without asking our permission first."

"Where is Bob? I want to know where that cell is in Moscow. I wonder if you need reservations."

For some reason or another, Payne took objection to Dycke's statement and attacked him, with her pillow. The laughing and screaming that went on for the next half-hour, in that bedroom, had the entire house laughing. They were unsure who hit the wall, and what came crashing down from them, but every once and again, Dycke or Payne would open the door and yell; "We are both fine, something fell. We will fix it in the morning." Then, the screaming and yelling would continue.

Around midnight, Piker or Alletta would pound on the wall of the kid's bedroom and begged them to quiet down so they could get some sleep.

Dycke would yell, "It is not my fault. She is out of control. She is very hormonal because she stopped taking her birth control pills. I just told her that you want to play chess the last week in August and the first week in September, instead of me getting her pregnant. This was her answer. I suggest you stay away from your daughter tomorrow morning, and for several mornings thereafter. You may be subjected to extreme bodily injury, otherwise."

While, Dycke and Piker were working on corporate matters, and the wedding, their accountant, Art Shell, was given the task of getting the floor either above or below the one occupied by Piker's offices. The building's owner tried to play hardball, and get a rent much higher than the going rate, for the area. Art, being a former IRS agent, new every trick in the book these people tried to play. When this owner made a slip up, by offering the floor at a discounted rate, if a portion of the rent was paid in cash, Art pounced on him like a grizzly bear. He threatened him with IRS action. They would comb through his books, to look for other illegal actions, on every one of his properties, to see how many other businesses he had made the same deal and where he was hiding the cash. He would spend 15 to 25 years in jail and his buildings would be confiscated.

The owner shit his pants. He offered Art a, ten year, sweetheart deal on both floors of the building, but Art was not satisfied. He anticipated the growth of Dycke's business and wanted a third-floor. The building's owner buckled and gave in to Art's demands. After the paperwork was signed, notarized and the first month's payment, including the cash, were given to the owner, Art notified the IRS of the illegal activity. The building's owner was arrested and prosecuted.

Piker and Chad were able to buy the building, at a foreclosure sale, for pennies on the dollar. They received a Balloon Loan from Dycke at One Percent Interest, payable in Sixty Years. Art received a large bonus, and a huge raise.

On the ninth of August, the computer from the University of Michigan arrived in seven huge vans. Dycke, and everyone in the office, wondered what they had purchased, that took up so much space. It turned out, the computer; cabling and hookups were in two van. Three vans contained the two battery backup systems, for the computers. The two remaining vans had the refrigeration units to keep the floor, where the computer would be, at sixty degrees. A swarm of technicians, Main Frame specialist, computer programmers, and engineers arrived in buses, to put the new computer together. Dycke was told it would take 3 to 5 days, to get the system up to speed. It took two weeks, and the bugs were still not out of the system. No one was surprised, and no one was aggravated, because the main computers on the fourth floor of the building functioned normally, slowly, but normally. Two things did work perfectly: The battery backups, and the refrigeration units. Anyone who braved getting off the elevators on the third floor wore winter clothing, in layers. Hats, scarves, sweaters, jackets and thermal underwear were the order of the day. Golf gloves were worn, because they were the only things programmers could use, and type on the keyboards. At first, it was a comedy of errors. If this system came up, it put that system down. If both systems worked, the entire system overheated and shut itself down. Programmers blamed the people on the main frame. The people working on the main frames blamed conflicting programs. The engineers took everything apart and started the process from the beginning. Everything was scrutinized and tested before it was put back in place. The problem was traced to a broken pin in a connecting cable on the Main Frame. It was no one's fault, and it was everyone's fault, for not testing the cables before setting up the computer system. Everyone was read the riot act, and lost a vacation day, for their stupidity.

When the computer came online, it ate up information like termites eat wood. It was voracious. It kept looking for things to do. On many stations at Dycke's office, the ready lights kept flashing, indicating the computer was waiting for information to process. At the same time, the older computer was still attempting to catch up with the information that it normally processed daily. The new machine was a marvel to watch, until the red light invariably went on. Downtime was less than eight minutes and the glitch was traced back to the software, which always pleased the main-frame people. They joked around saying, "The highway is safe, but the zeros and ones keep driving off the road." The first major test of the backup system came when Hurricane Edna roared out of the Gulf of Mexico, crossed over Georgia and the Carolinas, into the Atlantic Ocean, knocking out electrical power, along the way. Charleston was in the dark for six days. The M and M, as everyone now called the new supercomputer, worked the entire time, with only three minor shutdowns during that period. They were traced to software errors. Programmers were now beginning to wonder what was going on, within the computer. They had been over each line of code hundreds of times. Each line of code had been tested, on different computers, hundreds of times, and they had passed. The new computer had found a fault, where none should have been. Everyone was perplexed. A general meeting was called to brainstorm the problem. Dycke and Piker sat in, because this computer was handling their businesses information.

Nearly all of the talk was technical, but when things got heated programmers, Main Framer's, technicians, professors, managers, and everyone else in the room only knew four letter words. Dycke started laughing and no one could figure out why, so they asked him why?

"How many years of education and expertise are in this room? We have about thirty-five people here. I would say we have about eight hundred years of education here and you are down to using the seven words that George Carlin said can never be used on television. You have to do better than that, gentlemen. I am going to raise this conversation to the level of Star Trek and Mister Spock, who said and I paraphrase, because I'm not absolutely sure of the wording '... If you have ruled out everything that is possible, then the impossible must be true.'"

Everyone at the table looked at Dycke like he was absolutely the dumbest person in the room. Education wise, he was, however, he was about to give them a lesson in thinking outside the box.

"If you have tested every line of code on an outside source and it comes back clean, it must be clean. If you put it into M & M and it says that there is something wrong with the code, M & M has to be wrong, not the other machines. Someone has deliberately set up a fault in the Main Frame. If this computer is not certified, who wins? Who loses? I can find out for you, if you would like, but I am sure, if you look around this room, you already know. The 'Money Men' never get their hands dirty. They make a killing, when the stock prices rise or falls or when a business fails, or loses a big customer, like General Motors. Check the main frame, without your main frame people, and you will find your bug. Your bug will lead you to the culprit. The culprit will lead you to the investor, who tried to make a fortune. We can do it that way or you can tell us who you are, help us trap the investor, with his hand in the cookie jar, and send him to jail. If you do this for us, we will keep you out of jail and gainfully employed. You have ten seconds, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four...

A woman stood up and said, "It was me."

Her co-workers looked at her in total shock. Here was a smart, mousy, little woman that no one ever bothered with, and she had nearly ruined a seven billion dollar project. They could not understand why. When she was asked, her answer was simple, and to the point.

She looked at her boss and said "Money. He offered me a lot of money and I accepted his proposition. I have worked for you for 17 years. I am the smartest person on your staff, and I am the lowest paid. I have asked for a raise every year, and I have ever been given was cost of living. Everyone else on this staff has been given cost-of-living plus five and seven, nine percent raises, plus bonuses. I make design changes; it is my input at the staff meetings, that get things done faster, and better. They get raises and I do not. I got tired of being treated like trash. When the opportunity arose, I decided to get even with you, for your insults. Destroying your work was the best way I could do it. This machine is a marvel. However, it would never have seen the light of day, if I had anything to say about it."

Her boss was stunned. He had no idea that she would ever stand up to him. She was correct in everything she said about herself. What she did, he would have done himself, if tables were turned.

He said to her, "Carolyn, I am truly sorry. I took advantage of you, because you were a woman, and I never thought you would stand up to me. I will make up every penny you should ever have made plus interest. I will make you the head of the Engineering Department, that is, if you want to stay. I will understand if you do not want to. I have done you a great disservice, over a great many years and I apologize."

"I do not know if you are going to want me to stay, when I tell you who tried to put you out of business, Mister Phillips. It is your brother. He offered me ten million dollars to keep the computer from being certified. He knew if it did not pass certification and General Motors did not accept it. You would be forced into bankruptcy and he would be able to pick up the company and force you out. I was so angry with you; I agreed to go along with his plan."

1...345678