Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limousine dropped Alletta off first and Steve's Corvette was in the driveway. At least, she would not be alone. She walked into the house and heard Steve's stereo blaring away and she went upstairs to say hello.

Steve looked at his mother and knew something was wrong. He said, "Mom, what happened?"

"Payne and I had a terrible fight, over money. It was my fault, all my fault. She never wants to see me, again. She told me if I did not show up at the wedding, it was all right with her. She said all I loved was my money. I loved it more than anything in this world. The way she put it, she was right. The way I acted, the way I argued with her, she was right. I disgraced myself in front of everyone, and I lost my daughter. I may never see her again, and I hate myself for it." At that point, Alletta broke down and cried.

Steve went to his mother, held her in his arms, and tried to comfort her. It was a lost cause. He held her, and walked her into her bedroom. He laid her on her bed, covered her, and hoped she would fall asleep. He called his father and told him what had happened. Piker told him, he would be home shortly, and he was to keep a watchful eye, on his mother. Stay with her and keep her away from her medicines and wine. He did not know how to repair this rift, between mother and daughter.

63 B. Bacillica – I Forgot Something...

After the fiasco at the airport, and dropping off Alletta at home, Bacillica was ready to relax at home. As the limousine drove up in front of her house, she saw Chad's car in the driveway. This was a weekday, which meant he should be at work. If he was not at work, he had to be sick, because he never took a day off, otherwise. He was a workaholic, and when she left, he had two deadlines approaching. He said they needed to be done, as soon as possible. The builders were going to be in town to see the plans by the twenty-fifth, and if they were not ready, he could lose the commission and the work. She opened the front door and called out his name. He yelled out he was in the bedroom, lying down.

As she had expected, he was ill. She asked if he needed anything, before she came upstairs.

He replied, "No, I have everything I need."

Bacillica left her suitcases in the hall and climbed up the stairs to her bedroom. She opened the door to a darkened room, and Chad asked her to close the door. As soon as she complied, the lights in the room came on, and Bacillica screamed!

Chad laughed and laughed, as his wife screamed, "Nooooo!" He had taken the picture that Frankie sent him and photo-shopped it into poster size photographs of his naked wife. It was not one or two posters; they were all over the room and the ceiling. They were in the bathroom and the shower. Chad had been a very busy man, both at work and at home. Bacillica was beside herself. She was so engrossed looking at pictures of herself, she did not notice that her husband approached her, as naked as her pictures. When he reached her, and fondled her breasts, she was startled. She turned around, and saw him naked. She smiled and asked, "What has gotten into you?"

Chad said, "Let me see." He took his wife to the bed, lay her down next to him, and pointed to the ceiling. He said, "I think it was that one."

Bacillica said to him, "They are all the same."

"When you are looking at your naked wife, on the ceiling, you can imagine all sorts of deviant things."

"What kind of deviant things?"

"Get undressed and I will show you."

"You used to love undressing me."

"I can still do that, but that means you would have to be submissive to my every whim."

"I can still do that."

Chad straddled his wife's hips and began unbuttoning her blouse, as he started telling her all the things that were about to happen to her.

She said, "Are you sure you remember how to do those remarkable things?"

"If I just explained them to you, I can do them to you."

"Then stop talking and start doing, because I have forgotten what it feels like to have you inside me."

Chad looked at his wife and asked, "Have I been that remiss in my home duties?"

"You have been very busy at work, and I try not to complain because you are always so tired when you get home. You work six and sometimes seven days a week and you make a wonderful life for me, and our children. It would be very unfair, for me, to complain that I miss one thing, when I have so much."

"How long has it been since we have had sex?"

"Chad, let's not talk about that now, let us just make love, and enjoy it. I do not want to upset you."

"Cili, how long has it been?"

"It has been almost two years, Chad."

"Oh my God and you have never said a word."

"Chad, let's not go there now, please. You were about to make love to me. If you get upset now, I will cry, because it will end before you start."

"Cili, there is no way I would disappoint you now." He continued undressing her until she was completely naked. He kissed her from the bottom of her feet up her thighs to the crown of her head and back to her lips and her eyes. He had ignored his wife and he did not think about it one time. He was so engrossed in his business; his libido had taken a vacation. If sex meant nothing to him, his wife and her feelings should have. He could not make it up to her in one evening or in one week, or in one month. He would try to make it up to her for the rest of his life, starting now. He bit her nipple and then and sucked on it until it peaked. His right hand went to her mound and placed a finger inside, searching for her clit. When her back arched, he knew he had found and he started pressing and rotating his finger around it. He moved his body lower so his mouth could enjoy the liquids her pussy had started to drip. He took her legs and put them over his shoulders, opening her center to him. He licked and probed around her opening as she writhe in pleasure, for the first time in a very long time. She did not believe in use of toys, because of her religion. She felt that it was just another way of cheating on her husband. She would not do that, because she loved Chad, wholeheartedly, and had since she was sixteen years old. He was her only boyfriend and he was the only person that had ever entered her body. She was even embarrassed to go to the gynecologist, who she made sure was a female. Chad continued using his tongue on her vagina, until Bacillica had her first orgasm. It was not a big one, but it was a start.

Chad turned her over and continued to lick her from clit to asshole. She shuddered for the first time, because he had never done that to her before. She looked over her shoulder at him and he grinned at her. She rested her head on the mattress as he continued his ministrations to her body. He continued to lick and probed her pussy, as his hands reached out, took one breast in each, and squeezed. Bacillica moaned as her pleasure increased and she started rocking her hips back and forth. The faster he licked, and the quicker he rotated her nipples, the louder her moans became. Chad knew she was close. He squeezed her nipples hard and removed his tongue from her pussy. He jammed his tongue, into her asshole, and she screamed and came, at that moment.

He let her rest, gave her something to drink, and wiped the sweat off her face. He kissed her and said, "I love you so very much. I will never let you down, again."

Bacillica said, "I never doubted your love for one second, my love."

He turned her over, picked up her thighs, raised them to her chest, and said, "Cili, put me in."

Bacillica took hold of her husband's dick, placed it at the entrance of her pussy, and pulled him into her, slowly. He was a big man, and it had been a very long time, so she asked him to go slow.

Chad said to her, as he slipped into her sheath, "Baby, you feel like a virgin, again."

"Chad, thank God I do not have a hymen, otherwise, this would be a very short evening, like the first time was. Now give it to me, I want to feel it, I want to feel like a woman, again."

Chad hoped he would not come too soon. He wanted to please his wife desperately. While holding her knees in the crooks of his arms, his fingers tortured her nipples. He kissed her face, her lips, and eyes, every time their faces were within reach.

Bacillica went orgasmic. Time after time, she shuddered, sighed, regrouped, and started over again.

Chad felt his balls tighten and pull up against his body. He tried to time his explosion with Basilica's next orgasm, so he slowed his stroking and made it shorter. He watched his wife as she climbed the next mountain and when she crested it, he went into overdrive, bellowed

his arrival, and flooded his wife's pussy with two years of store up semen.

Bacillica smiled up at her husband, told him that he was wonderful, and if he did not mind, could they do that again, sooner rather than later.

Chad told her he had been very selfish, and he had been a fool. He had to learn how to delegate more responsibility, to the other people in the office, and that tomorrow, he was going to put an advertisement in the Profession Section of the Internet and the Newspapers, for a Senior Architect to join his firm. He wanted to spend more time with his beautiful wife, and to travel with her, on his son's private jet, to wherever she would like to go.

"Bacillica threw her arms around her husband and thanked him for everything he just told her. However, she knew that he might want to do it today, but he loved his work very much, and it might become too much of a change, for him to give it up."

Chad said to her, "Cili, just watch me. After these two contracts are completed, I am going to take one month off. We are going on vacation. Do not tell me where we are going. Just ask Dycke if there is an aircraft available, and if not, we will take a commercial airliner to wherever you wish to go. Dycke gave us one million dollars to go on vacation. We will start using it now. How does that sound to you?"

"Chad, if you are serious, I am going to book nonrefundable tickets to where ever I want to go and pay for everything in advance so we cannot get our money back. Is that okay with you?"

"Cili, I will give you the date, at the end of this week, and then you can do what you want."

Over the next several days, Chad made Bacillica happier than she had been in the past two years sexually. He fucked her, before he went to work in the morning, before dinner, and at bedtime. It was better than it was on their honeymoon, because she was very shy and he was very inexperienced. Now, their bodies were becoming reacquainted with one another, and it was wonderful for both of them. On their first night together, as he told her what he was going to do to her, while pointing at her picture on the ceiling, she only hoped that it would happen. Less than one week later, he had fulfilled each promise, and added some with which she had no knowledge. He had returned her to heaven many times over, and she loved him, even more for it.

There was only one minor problem....

64. The Beginning of the Change

On June 20th, eight parents went to the University of South Carolina Cancer Center to watch their daughter's hair be shaved off their heads. They knew this had to be a joke, and they wanted to be there, when their daughters backed out. They were shocked to the core, when each of them walked out of the room, without a hair on their heads. Their children were, nearly, unrecognizable. The girls were in tears, because this was a traumatic experience for them. However, they had passed the first test, Marti had put in front of them. They would leave the next morning, for Fort Polk, and a trial by fire, they had not dreamed of, nor had ever been prepared.

On the other side of the ledger, their parents were extremely proud of them. The thought that their daughters, were selected for "Climbing High," and received scholarships to Saint Bonaventure University, made them very proud. Now, they believed the way Dycke had described the way their daughters acted, while on Bermuda, had been a test, of their moral character, and that they had passed, with excellence. Attending a Catholic University, with strict codes of behavior, only reinforced their opinions. Demanding grades that would put them in the top five percent of the school, gave them the impression, Dycke was grooming them, for a position, within one of his companies. If their chests expanded with pride anymore, they would pop the buttons on their shirts and blouses.

Dycke decided to pull the security details, from his sisters, instead of adding more security agents for the four women, who were going to Fort Polk. Marti and eight women agents would do the actual training, and a four-man team would guard the barracks, where they would be staying, at night. He asked Marti not to advise him of the girl's progress, because he did not want to weaken his resolve. He was not sure what their training would involve, and he did not know if he would be able to go through it, himself.

Marti smiled at him and said, "There is only one way to find out."

Dycke said, "Thank you, Marti. However, I am a little busy now, and if I disappeared, for two months, Payne would kill me."

Marti acknowledged that he was probably right, but she said, "There is always next time!"

The women deplaned at the Army base, in their T-shirts and shorts.

The Army men reacted with wolf whistles, shouts, and obscene gestures.

Marti turned towards the men and shouted, "As you were, gentlemen."

All military men recognize an order, when they hear it. They stopped their improper behavior, and returned to what they had been doing, previously.

The group climbed into the bus, which was waiting for them, and went to a remote corner of this sprawling training facility. No one else was supposed to be in this area. However, Marti was not taking any chances. She sent out a scouting party, to check the perimeter, not only for personnel, but also for cameras and listening devices. They found no personnel, but hundreds of cameras and listening devices, which were supposed to be removed, prior to their arrival. She called the base commander, and informed him of this and he advised her that it would be taken care of immediately. It was, and after another sweep by her personnel, Marti was nearly satisfied, but still uneasy. She had a feeling big brother was still watching, and decided to change her training regimen, from out in the open areas, that were provided for them, into the forested areas surrounding the barracks. If they wanted to watch, she was going to make it as hard on them, as possible. She told trainees to get something to eat and rest, because hell began tomorrow.

At 12:01 AM, banging a garbage can lid, Marti, Gladys, Stephanie, Robin, and Marlene scared the crap out of the four sleeping beauties. They ordered them to get dressed and prepare for a three-mile run.

Jessica yelled, "Three! We can barely run one mile now."

Robin said to Jessica, "Then, you will have to crawl, the rest of the way."

Jessica replied, "Oh fuck."

Robin laughed at her and said, "I guess you did not read the rules, on the barracks wall. It states that there is no cursing allowed. If you do, you get to scrub the floors. Congratulations, this should add two hours to your training, today."

Jessica wanted to say something back at Robin, but nothing came out of her mouth, fearing she might break another rule.

Robin yelled at her, "Why are you not dressed?"

"I was talking to you."

"You had better read the rules, missy. That is not an acceptable answer. Tomorrow, I expect you to be able to recite the rules from memory. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, mistress?"

Robin laughed and said, "No. This is not bondage or sadomasochism. This is the Army. You will answer, yes, 'ma'am or yes sir.'"

Jessica replied "Yes, ma'am." She was dressed thirty seconds later.

Marti instructed them in the proper manner of address and bearing when called to order and attention. Where and when to stand, when any of their instructors called them for inspection. They were to keep their lockers in pristine condition, and they were to memorize the rules and keep to them at all times. The rules, she kept saying, the rules, follow the rules. They are your best friend. Break them and you will suffer the consequences. Each of you has two personal trainers: one physical, one mental. Here on this base, I do not believe you will need a moral counselor. If you do, see me, and I will help you. You should not have the physical energy to think about sex, at the end of your day. If you do, we are not doing our jobs properly.

They had heard of Dante's "Divine Comedy" and the 'Nine Circles of Hell.' What they did not know was inside each level, were sub levels, and what they had just experienced was just a tickle of what was to come.

At exactly 12:15 AM, the first run began. Each girl had her trainer by her side, correcting her posture, her stride, the way she bobbed her head, the way she did everything. After the first half-mile, Savannah and Annabella were crying and their trainers were screaming at them, louder than they were before, telling them to suck it up and keep running. Gail was in the lead, stone faced and Jessica was right behind her, trying to keep her legs moving. Gail and Jessica past, the one-mile mark, Savannah made it also, but Annabella started throwing up just past the three quarter mile mark and stopped with her instructor yelling at her and calling her a baby and ordering her to crawl the rest of the way in order to finish. She would not allow Annabella to quit under any circumstances and after five minutes of being on her knees, Annabella started stumbling forward, and proceeded towards the one-mile mark and beyond.

As they approached 1.5 miles, Savannah started to cramp, grabbed her leg, and screamed out in pain. Her trainer, Marlene, grabbed her leg, straightened it, and kneaded the muscle, until it relaxed. She took liniment, out of the first aid bag, put it all over her thigh muscle, and told Savannah to walk, which she did. After several moments, Marlene said, "Let's jog" and as they were jogging, she watched Savannah's leg muscles for signs of tremors and cramping. Seeing none, she told Savannah continue her run.

Savannah looked at Marlene and thought she was crazy.

Marlene stared back at her and said, "Move out, now."

That was all the motivation Savannah needed and she increased her speed as much as she could.

Just before the two-mile mark, Gail was vomiting her guts out, and Stephanie was all over her. It is the kind of abuse every recruit goes through, when you join the military. An attempt to get you to work through the pain and be better than you think you are. However, while one's body is acclimating itself to the rigors of this new life, it is learning to hate the person screaming in one's face. After pulling herself together, Gail was able to continue and finished all three miles, after stopping twice more to give up what she had eaten, not only for dinner last evening, but for lunch, breakfast, and dinner the previous day.

Jessica wound up to be the luckiest of all. She had passed the two-mile mark and was running well. A rabbit ran across her path, and she tripped over it, flying head over tail, and landed on her back. Robin told her to lie still, not to move, not wishing to take any chances on a spinal injury. She called for a helicopter evacuation, to the base hospital to check for injuries. Jessica had so many orderlies, medics and male nurses working on her, one would have thought she was a movie star.

That is, until Marti arrived. Then, everyone scattered to the four winds. Jessica was still immobilized on a backboard, waiting for the technician who would do the MRI, on her spine. Marti asked her how she was feeling, and Jessica replied that she felt fine and did not know why everyone was so worried.

1...345678