Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to go wake Bridgit up?" she asked me with a devilish grin.

I nodded and stood up, pulling her to her feet. I followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom on the right. Looking inside the room, lit by a small light on the desk, we could see Bridgit fast asleep on her back, the sheet covering one of her bare breasts.

"Quiet," Carrie said as she slowly walked into the room, dragging me by the hand.

Carrie slowly pulled the sheet off Bridgit's body, allowing us to see her in the buff once more. My eyes were obviously drawn to her hairless pussy, my mouth watering. I had not noticed but Carrie dropped her robe to the ground and stood by the younger woman's head. Carefully, she grabbed Bridgit's head and drew it close to her pussy. She rubbed the sleeping girl's nose against her while trying to stifle her laughter.

"Fuck her," she whispered to me. "Just go ahead, she won't mind."

I dropped my towel and carefully crawled onto the bed, not wanting to wake her. I gently parted her legs and slid between them, my cock lined up perfectly for reentry. Carrie kissed my forehead as I entered the slumbering stoner. Despite being asleep, Bridgit was fairly wet, making it easy to slide all of the way inside her. I took a deep breath, pulling back slowly and pushing forward with slightly increased force.

Carrie was starting to leave a wet streak on the twenty-three-year-old's nose, rubbing it against herself up and down, very slowly. I could smell the sweet scent of her pussy from about a foot away so I was surprised that Bridgit could stay asleep despite it coating her nose.

I continued to fuck Bridgit a little faster with each thrust, partly wanting her to stay asleep while also wanting her to wake up and fully enjoy the fun. I lowered myself down until out bodies touched, my face within an inch of her neck. Softly, I began to kiss the side of her neck while Carrie opened Bridgit's mouth. She placed her clit between the girl's lips and held her still. Through my kisses, I could feel the muscles in Bridgit's neck begin to stir.

"Oooh," Carrie quietly groaned as Bridgit subconsciously sucked on her clit a bit.

I continued to kiss and suck on Bridgit's neck, moving around to her jaw and ear. I heard a faint moan escape her once my cock slid out and brushed against her most sensitive spot. This temporary rush of pleasure was enough to bring her out of her slumber.

"Humph?" Bridgit's muffled mouth moaned.

The dirty-blonde slowly opened her heavy eyes to see Carrie's pubic hair staring her down. Bridgit's mouth curled in a smile while she lifted her arm to rub her friend's thigh. Her other arm slid around my body, holding on as I began to fuck her harder. With no worry of waking the sleeping beauty, I now wanted to give her as much of me as I could.

"Fuck!" I grunted as her legs wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly.

Bridgit pulled her mouth away from Carrie's cunt to give me a kiss, allowing me to once again taste the blonde. While we kissed, her hand made its way from Carrie's thigh to the cunt she had just tasted. She pushed a finger, quickly joined by a second, into the older woman, slowly working in and out. Carrie giggled and gasped as the digits slowly violated her.

Bridgit broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes, pressing her forehead to mine. Her jaw slightly fell open as she panted for air, beginning to feel a stir inside. Suddenly, she pulled her hand away from Carrie and, using every ounce of strength in her body, rolled me over on to my back and sat atop me, never letting an inch of my cock slip out. She placed her palms on my chest and started bouncing her beautiful butt on me. Seconds later, Carrie threw a leg over me, facing Bridgit, and hovered her damp pussy over my face.

"Damn," I grunted as Carrie lowered herself onto me and began to grind her pussy against my mouth and nose.

I could hear the loud kissing sounds that the women made as they made out on top of me. Bridgit was riding me like a coked-up cowgirl while Carrie was more gentle.

"Cum for me," Carrie told Bridgit, tugging at the girl's hair. "Cum for him."

Bridgit, her face red, used all the strength in her hips to ride me hard until she suddenly froze, her entire body vibrating on top of me. I could feel her cum running down the side of my hips as she had an intense orgasm. She let out short, loud moans as Carrie kissed her all over. Once the rush of pleasure died down, Bridgit started to stir again, this time fucking me much slower.

Carrie made up for the lack of energy left in Bridgit's body by grinding against my face to the point that it almost caused pain. I felt Bridgit's finger slide in between myself and Carrie, trying to wiggle inside the girl. As soon as she touched her clit, it set Carrie off, releasing a rush of sweet-smelling girl-cum onto my skin. I stuck my tongue out to join Bridgit's digit in Carrie's cunt, making sure to taste as much of her as possible.

Once Carrie was recovered from her orgasm, she grabbed Bridgit by the waist and helped her fuck me faster, wanting me to have my own golden moment. She lifted her own crotch off my face, giving me a close-up look at her damp, red entryway. I could still see her muscles slightly contracting, which was the final straw needed.

"I'm about to cum," I said as Carrie grabbed hold of my cock.

The blonde pulled me out of Bridgit and stroked me until I shot my load all over Bridgit's bare pussy. I groaned loudly as Carrie's little hand emptied my balls on the younger girl. I felt Bridgit grab onto me as well to allow Carrie to bend forward and taste. She rested her pussy on my face, in a sixty-nine position, and started to slowly lick both my spasming cock head and Bridgit's shaven cunt. Bridgit slapped her in the face with the cock, eliciting a laugh from all three of us.

For the next few minutes, Carrie worked her tongue up and down both of us until there was not a single little sperm left over. Bridgit eventually got off my cock and lay next to us. Once Carrie rolled off me, the younger girl grabbed my face and slowly licked any leftover Carrie DNA from my mouth and nose.

After I was cleaned, Bridgit snuggled herself up under my left arm while Carrie did the same to my right. The blonde reached over and turned out the light while Bridgit covered us with the sheet. I do not know which one of us fell asleep first but we were all soon passed out.

I woke up several hours later with the sun shining in through the window. I rubbed my eyes and realized that neither Carrie nor Bridgit were in bed with me. I was alone except for a tablet sitting on the bed, the same one that showed me the striptease by Taylor the previous day. I got up and used the bathroom before grabbing the tablet. As I was about to leave, the tablet started going off, so I swiped the screen to answer the call.

"Hi Dan!" Taylor said on the video chat.

"Taylor!" I said with a smile. "How are you?"

"I'm doing really good and from what Carrie told me about last night, you must be feeling really good too," she said, running hand through her long blonde hair. "I wish I could've been there."

"We will be together soon," I told her. "Carrie told me the plan for this week."

"It's going to be the best flight of your life," she added as I saw a very naked Sydney walking behind her.

"I guess that naked girl will be joining us," I commented, causing Taylor to turn around.

"Sydney, have some decency," she joked, lowering the camera to show her own nude chest.

Sydney's hands reached around Taylor's chest and gave her breasts a tight squeeze. Taylor bought the camera up to show her face with Sydney resting her head on her shoulder.

"Is that the guy?" Sydney whispered in Taylor's ear, receiving a nod in response. "Taylor has told me a lot about you. Hope you live up to the hype."

"I've been told some things about you too," I responded. "I hear you won't say no to anything."

Sydney looked at Taylor and started to laugh.

"I guess I'm getting a reputation around the smoking circle," she said, stepping back to get her entire nude form in view. "You can do what you please with this," she said, running her hands slowly up and down her torso. "Just get me stoned and I'll do whatever."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said as Taylor put the camera back on her.

"Show her what you bring to the party," she said, turning the camera back to Sydney.

I pointed the tablet down at my erect cock, standing tall from seeing both beauties. Sydney smiled and nodded in approval before Taylor brought the camera back to herself, a lit joint in her mouth. She took a big hit and blew the smoke at the screen with a smile on her pretty face. Sydney took hold of the joint and took a hit as well, holding her mouth wide open and slowly exhaling a giant cloud in Taylor's face.

"We'll let you go, I'm sure Carrie and Bridgit have a big day planned," Taylor said after giving Sydney a kiss. "Smoke one for me, baby. See you Tuesday!"

"Bye Taylor!" I said as the screen went black.

I carried the tablet downstairs and headed into the kitchen, tossing it onto the living room couch. As I walked into the kitchen, I bumped into Carrie, who was dressed in a black bra and a pink thong, wedged high up her lovely backside.

"Morning," she said, giving me a kiss.

"Good morning," I replied. "I was a little lonely in bed."

"Yes but Bridgit had to do her gardening duties and I needed food," she said as she sipped from a glass of orange juice. "I'm guessing you talked to Taylor?"

"Yes I did, her and Sydney," I said as I sat down, making no effort to cover my nudity.

"You will have so much fun with them," she said as she finished her glass.

We shared a bowl back and forth until it was nothing but ash. Being both plenty high, Carrie scooted her chair over next to me and starting to kiss me once again. Her hands went all over my body, eventually grabbing hold of my cock, which had not lost a bit of stiffness from earlier. She rubbed at my balls and swirled her finger around the pre-cum-soaked tip before stopping to taste her fingers.

"Want to go check on Bridgit?" she asked, standing up.

"Should I put something on?" I asked.

Carrie laughed before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. We walked across the lawn and approached the door to the greenhouse. Once the door was opened, a giant fog cloud of stinky smoke enveloped our faces. It seemed like enough smoke to be from a fire but Carrie did not seem fazed at all.

"Bridgit must be testing," she said, pulling me inside.

It was difficult to see very far in the greenhouse as the cloud was so large. Eventually we found Bridgit, who was sitting in the dirt, with a dead look in her solid-red eyes. She had the dopiest smile on her face as she heavily panted.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry about her, she is in heaven right now," Carrie said as she examined the empty stems on the ground. "Looks like she had about three bowls in the last hour."

"Four," Bridgit slowly said. "I'm flying high on this excellent crop."

"When she's in testing mode, she incapacitates herself," Carrie explained. "I usually have to carry her out of here because she can't find the energy to walk." Carrie stared at my cock before looking down at her stoned little gardener. "It also has its benefits."

Carrie grabbed Bridgit by the hips and put her on all fours. She grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them wide, spitting on her puckered little ass hole before pressing her tongue to it. Bridgit started to giggle as her butt was licked gently by her friend. I simply stood there, breathing in the hotboxed smoke and watching the lovely ass-eating. It did not take long for Carrie to put her lips around Bridgit's hole, her tongue going in as deep as possible.

I started to walk towards the girls when Carrie pulled away from Bridgit and wrapped her lips around my cock. Her heavy-lidded brown eyes stared up at me as she lubed my dick up with her saliva. It did not take a genius to figure out what she wanted. Even though my head felt detached from my body, I put it all together.

Once Carrie felt I was prepared enough, she stood up and pushed me over to the still-giggling Bridgit. I got down on my knees and pushed my hard, wet dick against the super-stoned girl's ass.

"Get ready Bridge," Carrie said as she sat down in the dirt next to us, her finger circling around on the crotch of her panties.

"Huh?" Bridgit asked as I started to wedge myself into her tight anus. "Ahh, oh god!"

Bridgit hung her head low, looking back at me through her legs and seeing my balls push against her pussy.

"Does it hurt?" Carrie asked her.

"No," Bridgit said as she arched back, pushing against me when I started fucking her.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and guided her body back and forth while mine remained still. Bridgit went to grab at her swinging breasts but almost fell on her face. Carrie scooted her butt across the dirt and grabbed them for her with one hand while another still teased herself. I looked at Carrie, noticing her nipples hardening through her flimsy black bra.

After playing with her for a minute, Carrie looked like she had an idea, getting up and rushing out of the greenhouse. I looked back for a second but kept my focus on the stoner I was inside. About a minute later, Carrie came back in holding a big pair of headphones attached to her tablet.

"What are you up to?" I asked, slapping Bridgit's ass.

"I'm going to play some pounding music for her and blow her mind some more," she said as she put the headphones on her gardener.

I could feel the deep bass from the song she blasted into Bridgit's ears. The younger girl was no longer inside her own head anymore as she remained perfectly still except for her long, slow inhales and drooling tongue. Carrie snapped a picture of her baked babe, laughing while doing so. She showed me the picture of Bridgit, who was in a zombie state.

"Shit," Bridgit whispered.

My erect cock was slamming in and out of Bridgit as fast as it could. My heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest. I'm sure Bridgit would say the same if her brain could form sentences. The bass from the music being blasted in her ears were vibrating throughout my body as well. I looked over at Carrie one last time to see her hand buried deep in her thong. Between them, and the girls on the video earlier, I could not hold on any longer.

I lunged forward, flattening Bridgit beneath me while my cock pumped her ass full of a hot cum. She let out a deep laugh as the heat spread in her bowels, only adding to the intense feelings in her baked body.

"Yes!" Carrie yelled as a splashing sound came from inside her underwear.

I stared at Carrie's orgasmic face, which added two more shots of cum to Bridgit's bowels. Once I was done, I rolled off of Bridgit and lay flat on my back, staring up at the ceiling. Seconds later, Carrie crawled over me and used me as body pillow, laying down. She pressed her lips to my cheek and slowly kissed me.

"Having a fun weekend?" Carrie asked me.

"No, not at all," I joked. "This is right up there with the birthday party and the first time you, me, and Taylor had sex."

"Well we had to make up for all that time missed," she said. "I'm not letting you be away from me for so long again."

We lay in the dirt for nearly an hour, barely moving. Bridgit passed out next to us after pushing the headphones away. Once we were ready to leave the greenhouse, I picked up the passed-out girl, threw her over my shoulder and carried her back inside while Carrie followed. I felt Bridgit drool down my back before she started giggling for seemingly no reason.

As I lay Bridgit down in the recliner, Carrie headed upstairs. A minute later, she came down wearing a long t-shirt, tossing another one to her zombie-like gardener. I had to help Bridgit dress herself after she struggled to get her arms through the holes. Feeling underdressed, I retrieved a pair of boxers and a tank top from my bag.

"I think I need a sex break," Carrie said as she rushed to the kitchen to grab three bottles of water. "I think Bridgit just needs a break from everything."

I looked over at Bridgit, who was staring at the ceiling fan with big, goofy grin on her face. I sat down on the couch, quickly joined by Carrie. She grabbed the remote and turned on the television, snuggling up next to me and sipping from her bottle. We relaxed on the couch for a long time, watching movies and just enjoying being with each other.

Occasionally, I would look over at Bridgit, who was slowly coming down her meteoric high. She still looked baked out of her mind but was now able to open her water bottle and sip from it, as well as form sentences. We all made small talk during the movies but mainly used the time to relax and recover.

After a few hours, Carrie sparked up a joint and shared it with me. Bridgit had no interest in getting any higher after her "testing" session. She happily watched as the two of us turned the entire joint into ash and fell back into a stoned state. Once it was gone, Carrie rested her face against my chest and wrapped her arm around my waist. She let out a few moans before falling asleep. I rested my head back and looked over at Bridgit, who was looking at us with barely-opened eyes. We looked at each other for a few minutes before she passed out as well.

I sat there and continued to watch the television while my sleeping beauties snored away. Carrie's hand inadvertently fell from my waist to my crotch, causing my cock to rise to attention. I wanted badly to pull it out and use Carrie's hand as a toy but I did not have the energy to do so. It had been a long time since I had gotten as high as I had this weekend, not to mention the amount of sex I had compared to the year of nothingness before I got here. I kissed Carrie atop the head and hugged her tight. After about another hour, I rested my head on hers and fell asleep.

Several hours later, I awoke to soft moans coming from Carrie's lips. It took a bit to wake up but when I did, I saw Bridgit on her knees, between Carrie's legs. The younger girl did not bother to lift Carrie's shirt up, instead just poking her head underneath. I could see her arm moving back and forth while her head bobbed up and down. I slid my foot over and stroked her thigh, causing her to jump. She peeked out from under Carrie's shirt and smiled at me before disappearing back under it.

Carrie's moans grew louder and closer together as Bridgit's head moved faster. The blonde's hand, still on my cock from hours earlier, started to grip me, bringing my little friend back to the party. I almost had to wake her up as she started to squeeze my dick a little too hard but before I could, her grip released and a loud groan exited her body. Slowly, her eyes opened and looked at me with surprise. I showed her both of my hands, which confused her until she looked down to find Bridgit exiting from under her shirt. I could notice a distinct shine on the girl's chin and lips from the fresh juices she had just tasted.

Bridgit crawled onto the couch behind Carrie, wrapping her arms around her waist and hugging her. She brought her lips to mine, allowing me to taste the sweet nectar of Carrie's loins. I kissed and ran my tongue over every spot of her chin and lips, collecting as much love juice as possible. Once I was done, Bridgit rested her head on Carrie's back and let out a deep sigh.

"Do I have to go back to L.A. tomorrow?" Bridgit asked.

"Yes sweetie," Carrie said. "I hate that I have to leave too but we have to."

"Are you sure I can't go with you?" I asked, jokingly.

"Unless you want my husband to break you in half, it's better that you don't," Carrie said with a laugh. "But don't worry, Taylor and Sydney will take care of you, and we will give you a little something before we leave."