Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie got out from the sandwich of Bridgit and myself and headed upstairs. We soon followed her up to the bedroom, stripping down and crawling in bed with her. I lay in the middle as the both cuddled up next to me, just like the night before. Carrie turned off the light and called it a night. Even though we had all slept a lot this weekend, we were all still exhausted enough to make it through the night without waking.

Around five in the morning, I woke up with a very pleasurable feeling. I again noticed that neither girl was right next to me but once my brain was able to figure it out, I pulled up the sheet and saw both girls lightly kissing and licking at my cock. Carrie crawled up my body and gave me a kiss before reaching over to the table, grabbing a joint.

"Bridgit and I already had one, you just sit back and toke away while we do our work," she said, striking her lighter and lighting the joint.

I slowly smoked the joint while the girls gave me a fantastic double-blowjob. Carrie held onto the shaft and kissed the tip while Bridgit lapped her tongue between my balls. I blew a cloud of smoke in their direction, causing them both to laugh.

While Bridgit sucked a ball in her mouth, Carrie's lips engulfed the throbbing head of my cock and softly suckled away on it, her hand slowly stroking me. I continued to smoke away as Carrie's head went down, taking all seven inches of my manhood down her throat. She held the entire length in place while Bridgit started to kiss at her lips. I could feel Carrie's muffled laughter shoot electricity down my cock. Bridgit grabbed Carrie by the hair and started to guide her head up and down my stiff shaft.

"Suck it, blondie," Bridgit said, trying not to laugh.

Carrie pulled away from my cock, grabbed hold of it and slapped Bridgit in the cheek with it. After a quick giggle, the younger woman wrapped her lips around my cock and continued where the older woman left off. Carrie started to kiss at my thighs, her stoned eyes remaining focused on my balls. Her lips eventually made their way to my them, adding a layer of saliva on top of what her friend had left.

Bridgit was not going slow with sucking, rapidly moving her head up and down, sounds of her slobber splashing in the back of her throat very audible. I took the joint and placed it in one of her nostrils, holding the other one closed. Bridgit took a deep nasal inhale of the joint, immediately dropping my cock from her mouth. She struggled a bit before exhaling out, tears forming in her eyes.

"Wow," she said, coughing. "That was rough but I didn't hate it."

Carrie started tickling one side of my cock with the tiny tip of her tongue. Bridgit joined her on the other side. The feelings shooting through my body were intense. Adding on the sight of the girls, staring at each other with big smiles while their tongues danced away, I was in heaven. The weed had set in and started to lift my brain out of my head, increasing the level of pleasure to maximum level.

"Shit," I grunted, gripping the bed.

The girls both jumped back a bit as a large shot of cum shot straight in the air, landing in the center of Carrie's forehead. Bridgit started to laugh before another shot sprayed out and hit her in the ear. Both girls rubbed their cheeks against my spasming dick, catching more shots in their hair until my balls had nothing left to shoot.

I sat back and finished off the joint while the women licked and kissed the cum off their skin and hair. Bridgit kept her hand tightly wrapped against my shrinking dick as they cleaned each other.

"Damn, I love you two," I said.

Both girls looked at me and smiled before sharing a kiss with each other.

"This weekend was fantastic," Carrie said as she stood up, grabbing a tissue to clean herself off.

Carrie gave me a quick kiss before rushing off to the bathroom.

"Very fantastic," Bridgit said, also rushing away to join her.

I lay on the bed, running the entire weekend through my head, smiling and laughing. I had experienced a lot of sexual experiences that people just dream about but this one, except for the birthday party, may have been my favorite. I wondered how the plane ride with Taylor and Sydney could be any better.

"Guess I'll have to wait and find out," I said to myself, resting my hands behind my head.

To be continued...