All Comments on 'He Fucked My Fianc? Online'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 19 years ago
hmmmm. I got a couple of things to say

1. Where do you meet these women? But i guess everyone goes through hell when there is love and lil bit of hate involved.

2. All the shit you went through in the beginning annoyed me abit. Can't see how you two ended back together... but then again, love is a bitch.

3. This was actually very very erotic. Not for the cybersex. lolololol, and certainly not for the intro... but more so for what happened between you and her at the end. I could picture it. Hear you two. Feel the intensity as you are fucking each other, talking; saying the things you know would get the other off. Being naughty together, enjoying the badness in what you just did, in what you just shared. That was the sexy part. lol. le sigh. lol. Now it's my turn to be inspired. Ideas are forming in my head. hmmmm. maybe...

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Not one of my best.

I realize now that I could have really spiced up this story. I didn't have to take the actual chat script and copy it word for word as I did lol.

If I rewrote this I would take some elements of the truth and spice them up a whole hell of a lot to make a better/steamier story. We all make mistakes.

The cyber-sex I'd probably have turned into a real encounter for story sake, unfortunately my fiancee did end up cheating on me more than once, so it was too painful to try and write. The line became too blurred between fantasy and reality for her.

Love is a bitch. I've been bitch-slapped with it one too many times lol.

Where do I meet these women and why do I keep falling for the wrong ones? I guess I'm like everyone else. We all make mistakes lol For some reason I keep repeating my mistakes.........oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wacked

is this a bunch of 15yr olds, sounds like it

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
ok

The main character was an angry stupid jerk which made the story less enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lame and stupid

you will get 100s of emails from cuckolds wanting to prove they are right (their not).

but anybody who wants to have their wife sluting around is a mental midget

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Passive/Agressive Pansy

Ladysman? LOL! Your character (and you, if true-to-life) is a pathetic, passive/aggressive coward.

Your girlfriend in the story, although no catch, by comparison seems like a normal person. She just has no idea what a good man looks/acts like. Poor her.

Begging for high scores and E-mails just makes it worse. Screw you and the testosterone-deficient bus you rode in on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous