All Comments on 'He Gets What He Deserves'

by nick44james

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
to big

lost me on the tit size, be a better story except for sizes with her weight 36D would be even to big

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good job

Good job loved the story give us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Boobs

120 pounds and a 38FF, she would fall flat on her face. It takes over an hour to fly from So. Cal. to Sacramento; no way you are going from So. Cal. to Oregon in an hour unless you're in a fighter jet!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a fucking dream world

Hey Dude:

It's your fantasy, you are the one that wrote it, so who am I to say anything about your dream. If I had an Aunt like that I probably wouldn't have gotten married until I was 45. Or at least until old Auntie was fucked out. I would have worn the bitch out. she would have a bow to her legs, and a gape to her pussy. .....Rich

JackRoyalJackRoyalalmost 16 years ago
I liked it

As some other comments stated, the only problem would be the Aunt's unrealistic breast size. No way she could have breasts that big & still be so thin. And they don't even sag? Please. If they were natural they'd certainly sag, & even if they were fake they'd sag, unless they were hard as rock & just sitting there like two rocks on her chest, which wouldn't be very sexy. You could've either given her smaller, but still big, breasts, or made her a bigger, more voluptuous, woman over all. A woman with curves in the right places can be very sexy. Bur I still liked it & would be interest in reading a sequel. If he's going to be there all summer then there's a lot more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just A Couple Of Things....

What you wrote was a good storyline, however, there are a few things that might 'jar' your readers. --- 1. Plot and logic inconsistences. IE: If his Aunt was such a slut, how did his Mom never find out this little tidbit? Did she never talk to her brother? --- 2. Out of proportiion genital size (whether Male or Female) will make most readers groan in horror at 'ANOTHER' one of 'those' tales and more than likely, quit reading. [Hint: Make your characters 'real', because it makes people relate to them. --- Best of luck and keep pounding away at those keys. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Enjoyed it

I thought it was a great story. I throughly enjoyed it

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Breed her...

It is obvious that the two of you are sex nuts. And no birth control? You had better be making her preggie by the time the summer ends....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

The Tit Size was great. Totally amazing. Down grading the tit size would be a horrible idea. These are the kind of stories I am looking for. Excellent job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous