All Comments on 'He Made Me'

by gyron

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Even in these less-than-ideal circumstances, you gave the burglar a great blow job. I imagine he was a rough guy but a little tamed by this experience. You could have stroked his hairy chest or abs.

I imagine a return visit, at which time the burglar returns the valuables and gets a second blow job! It's always an interesting turn-on when the guy getting the blow job returns the favor too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Huh??

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked...

"Not unless you do exactly as I say," the man told me.

You realize that makes absolutely NO SENSE, right? The burglar won't kill the kid UNLESS he follows instructions? So, the only way he can LIVE is if he DISOBEYS the burglar? That's what you are saying. Did you even read it after you "wrote" it?

I think you meant either "YES, unless you do what I say," or possibly "Not IF you do exactly as I say."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice..

Classic 'non-consent' tale, "forced" to do something you really want to do. Thanks!! Keep Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I waña suck a stranger off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a bad story

I liked it for the most part, but there were a few things that could be changed up a bit. Besides what others have pointed out before, I noticed that once in the basement storage area, the burglar undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. In the next paragraph he puts the gun in his back pocket. Did he squat down to the floor with his dick in your mouth when he did it? One other thing I notice, and it seems common in these "first time" stories, is the description of the blowjob sounds more like a seasoned professional is doing the sucking, instead of a teen thats just been abducted from his own bed at gun point and forced at gunpoint into the basement to be sodimized. It seems to me that under these circumstances, the teen wouldn't be making love to the cock, he would be getting a ruff face fucking from a man that would be in a hurry. There would be teeth, and gagging, and lots of spit, along with stern instructions whispered from above, and when it was over, the man would have told him to stay put untill he was gone, he may even pistol whip him. Either way, the teen could have flash backs that eventually lead him to seek out dominant men to use him. Overall it's a good premise, keep writting !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4*+) The story is erotic. It is in the right category (nonconsent/reluctance) being a rape fantasy. It tells us a lot on one page, which makes it practical to jack off to..

A bi curious young man's gay-sex fantasy often includes forced sex; he thinks "i am not gay if he forced me do it"; the fact he truly enjoyed it does not count as long as nobody knows.

As to gay sex, a bicurious young man's 2 main concerns are (a) that people will mock him if they find out and (b) that he will have to admit to self that he has a pronounced gay side.

Cudos for the scenario.

One question: how can the young man see the tatoo on the burglar's biceps if the latter wears a blue & black jacket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forced and Loved It

I was hitchhiking once and got picked up by a driver of a 18 wheeler. I was 22 and he was 49 yrs. old. He said I looked tired and could sleep in his cab as we drove the Interstate. I woke up to him fooling with me. Didn't even know we had stopped or that he had taken my pants down to my ankles. He wasn't a bad looking guy, but was big. He could have easily beat me to a pulp. He said I was gonna be his 'little girly-boy' as long as we were together or he would toss me out and run me down. He stripped and made me make out with him. His mouth didn't feel any different than when I kissed with girls (actually he kissed better than any girl I ever had !). He had me get him rock hard and made me finish getting undressed, When he sucked my 'boy boobs' I couldn't help it, I got hard , too ! After he greased up his shaft with gel he made me turn over and eased his hot shaft in me slowly. I didn't mind 'cause he was reaching around and jacking me off. I stayed with him all 3 days across country. I even decided to make the return trip with him to the east coast. I loved being his little boy toy slut, sucking and getting fucked cross country. We still keep in touch 3 yrs. later and any time he is in town I'm ready for my 'hot bear daddy' !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

I thought it was well written and, to some degree, sounded like you had engaged in non-consential sucking. In high school, a kid said he wanted to suck my cock but I had a girlfriend at the time and didn't want it. He kept reminding me he was there and one day, I took him up on it. Well . . . it turned out he had never sucked a cock before and when I was ready for his mouth, he refused! He was scared and told me it was his fantasy he was talking about. I put my hand on his head and guided his mouth to my penis and thrust up into his teeth. I ordered him to open his mouth and, after a minute he did. OH YEAH! IT FELT GOOD! I loved making him do it because it brought out my domination fantasies making him go down on me. I kept two hands on his head and fucked his mouth and more deeply into his throat. I ejaculated globs of semen into his mouth and made him swallow it. He was green . . .LOL. I thought he was going to barf. Anyway, we drove around afterwards while I recovered and went to a little store where I knew a bum who would buy me beer if I gave him money. As we drove around and I drank a beer, the kid decided he wanted to try it again. I immediately got hard just anticipating his mouth again. I pulled over and let him go down on me again. Afterwards, I was driving him home and I wanted one more suck off. I stopped and had him suck me one more time. After that, he sucked me off regularly, every week for another year . . .LOL!

zolyzolyover 7 years ago
awesome plot

Love forced gay plots more than anything! especially blowjobs and deep throating, then even giving him a forced "white dragon" draining his air and him nearly passing out, cum coming out of his nose and him in total shock and his face wet and with wide opened eyes. hope youll write on more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too funny for words.

Forced BJ? He puts his dick in and brings back a bloody stump. Ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy

There was a time when I was at home and my sisters boyfriend came over to visit. It was just him and I, since my sister was at work. Him and I were always cool, especially when he knew I was gay. Sometimes we would talk about what made us get hot and bothered or sexual things we never tried. He told me he never gotten blown by a guy before, which made me really want to jump at the opportunity, but I couldn't because it felt wrong. He tried to convince me it was okay, but I kept fighting him on it, which made him grab me by my hair and force me to undo his pants. He made me deep throat him until he came in my mouth, before he made me turn over, so he could fuck me. He fucked me so hard that I came twice. I didn't want to, but it felt so good and so dangerous, that we did it for three years in secrecy. We still do it today, and my ass always gets sore every time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well tickle my dick and call me Patrick.

I remember one time I went to watch the New York Giants play football. They lost 30-14. After the game I whacked off and wiped my jizz on my Odell Beckham jersey. Good times. Damn good times. Get down with OPP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You always remember your first

Hot story, reminds me of my first. I was raped by a guy who broke into my parent's house . He made me suck his cock and took my anal virginity. I never told my parents about it , I guess I felt a little ashamed at the time cause I actually enjoyed everything he did to me.He turned me into the cum slut I am today. He came back a few more times after that , I would leave my bedroom window unlocked so he could get in. I learned a lot from him .Yes I found out who he was and still bottom for him, like I said I'm a slut I dont turned down any cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In my book this is a very good story, i gave it a 4+ [****+ (4.4/5 = 88%)]

I have been bi curious dince the onset of puberty but i never tried it.

Over the years i gound several men very very attractive.

As an 18 y/o kid who was a late bloomer, I got a part time job in a big warehouse. The night warehouse manager was very strict & domineering 40 y/o man. He was shouting &/or using foul language at all his staff.

His dominant attitude was confusing me. Whenever he shouted at us a muscle inside my ass was pulsating & i was in a hypnotic trance of sorts. All i wanted at that moment was that he bebds me over the desk in his office & fuck me up my ass.

Based on health & safty rules, there had to be at least two persons on premises at any given time. One time he asked me to stay a bit longer until he closes the warehouse.

The mere thought that i am with him alone was turning me on. All i knew was i would never say no to him. In general i felt very submissive in his presence.

In my imagination his dick was thick. So when i was home alone i would gage bananas & pick the thickest one. I would grease it with Vaseline cream & push it up my ass. If my jack-off fantasy was vivid i would come without touching my dick. I would imagine that the night manager is fucking me up my ass & talking dirty to me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wish it was me

I used to Love fantasizing about being naked and forced to Suck a stranger's Cock, one day i made it happen, i was chatting with this guy explaining to him my fantasy, he asked where i was he said he could meet in 30 minutes and did i have any place in mind, I suggested my local shopping centre restrooms i had used them once in the 10 years I was living there and they were spotless clean with 5 stalls. I was sitting there naked in the last one stroking away my head was spinning, feeling a bit scared, what if he doesn't look like what he said or something bad was going to happen, 40 minutes had now passed and i was thinking he isn't coming, when i heard footsteps, again. Then he stopped i could see his polished shoes under the door, then he tapped 4 times, i opened the door right on the last tap and was very relieved to see a handsome man maybe 40 in a suit, i recognised him from one of the real estate places there, he came in unzipped pulled out his lovely cut Cock which quickly hardened to 8 inches at least grabbed my head and pulled me to him i opened my mouth as he forced that lovely big Cock in my hungry mouth, at first he was gentle sliding it in me slowly and a bit more each time, after a couple of minutes he was resting his balls on my chin as he held me firmly with what felt like his whole Cock buried in my throat, i did not seem to have a gag reflex, and i was loving it, what a feeling this was in a public place being fed a Big Cock, of course I was really loving it and then we heard footsteps, he pulled out, i pulled him back in and held him there in my mouth as the guy finished his piss and left. Then he was like a man posessed he held my head tighter than before and Fucked my mouth and throat with such force that I barely had time to catch a breathe as my throat started to sting A bit, Then he slowed his thrusting as i felt his Cock swell before his warm juices began to spurt sharply in my mouth then he forced his big meat slab back down my throat and he emptied the rest of his massive load i knew I had to swallow quickly or I would pass out from no air, when he finally pulled out I drew a huge sigh like breathe and the air gushing in enhanced the smell and taste of his salty semen that lingered long after in my mouth, he tapped me on the head with a good boy, tidied up and left, i sat up to close the door behind him just as another guy walked in and must have seen him leave my stall and that I was still naked, he changed directions and was heading towards me I managed to close the door but not enough time to latch it, he pushed the door so hard I flung back against the cistern and by the time I'd sat back up he door was now closed and he was pulling out his Cock, you want more he said ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unreal

Did you get his name and cell phone number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not believable

Started off really good, but got silly. What is the point of it not being consensual if the sucker has such a good time sucking and tries to swallow it all? It’s hotter if he only has a tinge of pleasure, barely acknowledged in his own mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are there so many weirdos writing novellas of their own in the comments section? Lmao.

Enjoyed this one. Had me hard for most of it.

gcs2718gcs27188 months ago

Hot. I'd love to have another man "force" me to suck him off like that. But truth be known, he wouldn't really have to force me. I love sucking cocks and swallowing cum.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

A cocksucker is born, well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous