He Needed a Proper Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are in good shape for someone with an important job and a team to manage."

"I try to recruit people who care about their bodies, and I am flexible about time for sports and workouts. I get it all back and then some."

"So Theo doesn't really want me to be a lawyer with you, he wants me to absorb the company culture and learn the business?"

"Something like that. Told me on the phone not to corrupt you to my twisted ways of thinking."

She laughed and leaned into a quick kiss. "You are sure there aren't other girls around?"

His arm tightened. "I'll be honest. Most of the women you will be introduced to this evening have slept with me. Nice, friendly sex. They aren't territorial with me, and I'm not with them. Ok?"

She kissed him again and said, "I'm learning about California real fast."

The run back was smoking hot. Charlotte was right, he struggled to keep that muscular ass in view. Legs pumping, she was a sight.

Back at the cabin, by themselves, she was also a damp, sweaty sight leading him into the shower and standing quietly as he worked her body out of the tight biking clothes. Everything about her was tight, it seemed.

"There is a hot tub, if you would like."

She stood under the shower and handed him the soap. "Perhaps a little massage after? I'm stiff from too much sitting around."

She was surprised when he set up the table. "I'm not used to professional treatment."

He worked on her with the warmed massage oil and said, "You are being nice, considering my bad behavior."

She used her hands to fold the long silky hair away from her neck and shoulders. "I'm vulnerable. Guys haven't been in my life much while I was grinding away in school. Do I just trust you to treat me right?"

"Guys aren't trustworthy, but I'll do my best."

"If we are really going dancing tonight, I need a nap."

Wrapped in the towel, he tucked the warm body into his bed, and closed the door quietly.

He was working at his big screen when Charlotte showed up, tired and sweaty. He held a finger to his lips and gestured to the back. Charlotte dropped her damp clothes and smothered him.

"I am not a girl. What are you up to?"

"Having Marjory around is corrupting me. I spent too much time this morning telling her what a great guy you are."

It took almost an hour, but the shower, massage, and nap routine worked as well with Charlotte as it did with Marjory. She whispered as he left, "Maybe I'm not queer after all."

Dinner was light and late. The dancing didn't really get going until after nine. Charlotte and Marjory had hillbilly dresses and dancing slippers on. Bold lipstick and eye shadow. Marjory was feeling nervous until they sandwiched her and promised a good time. Said there would be a couple sets of square dancing.

What they didn't tell her, as she discovered just inside the door, was that the din from the crowded room made it impossible to talk. Mark found a table in the far back and Charlotte went for drinks. Mark had an arm around her, which she appreciated and thanked him with a kiss. She shouted in his ear, "Charlotte told me in the bathroom she is going to sleep with us. Said you were too nice and she was feeling strange."

His hand took a quick pass over her boob, and he said, "Charlotte is too smart for her own good sometimes. I give her a nice rubdown and she's doubting her sexuality."

Something about the evening was loosening her tongue in dangerous ways. She licked his ear and said, "I like guys, but I'm thinking I will like Charlotte too. Is that ok?"

His hand was on her thigh, under the dress, and his voice was sharp. "In my bed? There's going to be girl sex in my bed?"

They were still laughing when Charlotte arrived. She gave them her innocent look and said, "Now what?"

He smiled and asked, "Which of you wants to dance with my friend Jeff, sitting over there?"

Charlotte took a long swallow of her beer and gave him the slitted eye routine. "Dumping me off already? Just trying to get close to your new woman?"

He stood and eased them both toward the dance floor, collecting Jeff on the way.

Mark whispered in her ear, "Dance with Jeff. He is a terrific dancer and a real mountain character. You will like him."

Jeff had a ready smile, and led her beautifully. He had a plaid shirt and a very old leather vest on. She complimented his dancing and told him the law students she was used to stepped on her feet.

He laughed and inched her a tad closer. "I didn't know Mark allowed lawyers anywhere near. What is your story?"

She told him a simple version, adding, "We've been out biking. I think he has revised his opinion of me slightly upward. She repeated, "slightly," and kissed his cheek. She practiced her evidence gathering technique on him and discovered a talented guy who had taken to the skyline hills with some doper pals from college, but managed to ditch the drugs and make himself into a valued craftsman for the new wineries that rich folks from Silicon Valley were building on the west slope of the hills.

After three dances, Mark broke in, saying, "This is the one I brung, partner." A minute later, there was no air whatever between them and she was licking his ear. "You were right, he is an amazing guy. If you throw me out, maybe I can land in his bed on the rebound."

He twirled her out and she pirouetted at arms length, laughing. She made a drinking gesture and turned toward the bar. "Soda water," she said, and gave him a shove with her hip. Her smile was devastating. One day and he was losing his mind over this girl. She went on tiptoes to whisper, "I'm three thousand miles from my mother, and I don't have to ask permission!"

He wanted to leave instantly, but took her hand and wandered through the hall, finding friends to make introductions to. She said, "Just say I'm a cousin from the east. Nothing about work, and especially nothing about my being a lawyer." Her fist banged into his arm, with a frown.

This was a crowd that knew how to relax and party. The girls were pretty and friendly. The guys looked strong and competitive. Booze was softening everyone up for even more fun, as it always did.

Even staying away from more beer, Marjory was fading. Charlotte noticed and told Mark to take her home. She would get someone to bring her along later.

Marjory put the seat back, relaxed and found his hand. She nibbled on the knuckles and said, "People up here know how to party, don't they?"

His fingers played across her face and he said, "Yes. You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

"I was. Sorry to be so limp. My body is still in the east."

He let the silence build and she was asleep, until finding herself very comfortably in his arms being carried to the bedroom.

He helped her out of the dress, saying, "You don't have to bunk with me. There are plenty of beds."

She removed the skimpy party bra and pressed herself to him. "You are required to keep me warm up here in the mountains. Is there a tee shirt I can borrow?"

After bathroom duty, she made him get in first, and tucked herself around his back, after turning out the light. He was naked, and she decided skin to skin would be warmer. The tee shirt went on the floor.

"We have to talk," he said.

She whispered, "Good night, Mark."

It was just getting light when her east coast body clock went off. She cautiously raised her head and found Charlotte's dark eyes open and smiling from the far side of Mark.

They closed the bathroom door carefully. Marjory pushed Charlotte to the toilet. "You first, you were so nice to me yesterday."

Charlotte tugged Marjory along and straddled her across her knees so she could lick the pert, luscious boobs. She made a small noise and said, "Oh, you shouldn't..."

The excitement made her lose control and warm piss drained down through the gap in Charlotte's thighs. "Oh, I'm so sorry..."

Charlotte chomped on a nipple and whispered, "Don't you just love fresh hot girl piss?"

The two of them sat, draining and giggling.

Marjory insisted on doing a thorough cleanup, rubbing a soapy washcloth vigorously between Charlotte's legs, and then applying generous lotion with several fingers, which got her fierce kiss and her hair pulled. They went out the other door to the kitchen and started coffee. They each had a Mark tee shirt on, and nothing else. Marjory pressed her hip to Charlotte's and hummed. As the coffeemaker gurgled, Marjory's fingers were under Charlotte's shirt, exploring.

"You have such wonderful breasts. Is Mark going to let us mess around?"

Charlotte pressed the wonderful breasts into Marjory's back and said, "Honey, he has no say. No say at all. I'm ready whenever you are." They were giggling again when Mark walked in with just his running shorts on.

He sat on a stool, bowed his head and slurped his coffee. Charlotte made a gesture and the two women slipped out of the tee shirts and pressed their fronts to him.

He groaned. "Marjory, that witch Charlotte is up to something. She is never this nice to me when we are alone."

They were nipping, biting, and reaching around to find his erection under the waistband of the shorts.

Marjory whispered, "I'm sorry I fell asleep last night. You can have me now if you want. Does Charlotte get to watch?" Two sets of fingers were stroking him, and his resolve was faltering.

"Charlotte has to practice and cannot watch sex right now. Anyway, hetero sex is corrupting to her values. You and I have some serious work to do getting ready for tomorrow's trip to Palmdale. What about a rain check?" He looked totally masculine and full of trouble.

The women looked at each other, astonished. Charlotte said, "Two naked women offering themselves to you, and we get turned down? What has happened?"

His strong arms pulled them to his massive chest. His voice was as low and sexy as he could make it.

"You are two of the hottest babes around. But Theo has me in a swivet over rescuing that job in the desert. We can't afford to fuck up. And now I have a secret weapon right here in my arms."

Charlotte laughed and giggled, "Marjory! One day and you are his secret weapon!"

Marjory poked a finger at his chest and said, "I'm sure I am going to find all sorts of discrepancies that have to be fixed. If we come back from Palmdale with things in better shape, you have to promise sex, really good sex, whenever Charlotte and I ask!"

They clung together for a long minute, humming and licking. Charlotte whispered, "This woman needs you, louse. You are not to make her wait forever." She pinched his tip and left to get dressed.

He asked gently, "Work or play?"

She relaxed in his arms, tongue chasing his. "I think you are bad for me. Theo sent me to you for work, lots of work. But all I can think of is that nice bike ride yesterday, and how hot I got dancing with you last night." She pulled the tee back on.

He walked them to the bedroom, stood her on the bed, and put his head under the tee shirt.

She said, "No. We really are going to work. After the rescue, as you call it, we can take the long way home from the desert, by car, and you can chase me through the sagebrush!" She giggled low in her throat, and he knew he was falling for Marjory for sure.

Monday morning was a big scramble to get to the airport for departure of the company plane at 11. Mark smiled at her and she felt a rush of emotion. How could she work with a guy that had her so turned on?

The twin-engined plane was full with four team members, Marjory, Mark and the pilot, whose name was Timothy. He explained, "Normally, we have two pilots, but your boss has a license and I put him in the right hand seat so he can land this thing if anything goes wrong. That's how he made room for you."

She was worrying about that when a hand reached for her shoulder and a soft voice said, "It's ok, Marjory, he does wild things every time we go somewhere."

The installation, which had one complete unit, and another under construction, was a giant solar array in the desert covering hundreds of acres. Mark's team was responsible for instrumentation, including various emergency systems. The legal complaint filed a week ago alleged that both the design and the installation violated safety standards.

It took most of the day for Marjory to comprehend what was going on. The woman who had spoken to her on the plane was responsible for quality control, and did most of the explaining. At lunch, she sat in the shade, studying the system documentation and the court papers. It was obvious the plaintiff's lawyers were way over their head with sketchy allegations and claims that had no backup citations or references. She looked up as Mark wandered over and asked, "This isn't good enough to get a passing grade in law school. What's the deal?"

"Theo says they are using an environmental organization for cover, but it is probably another solar outfit trying to slow or stop the project for competitive reasons."

"I'd go for summary judgment, but need to talk to Theo." She smiled at him.

He smiled back, "I like your style. Want to learn a little about the engineering of all this?"

The next several hours, in the hot desert sun, were a whirl of technical jargon interspersed with examples of how the arrays were assembled and connected to the control system.

"When the sun is high, there is a lot of juice flowing, and component failures can cascade into a real mess. Even flames and transformer explosions. Almost everything is redundant, and all the software is designed to fail soft."

"What does that mean?"

"Basically, it means when in doubt, shut down."

"It must be hard to check worst case scenarios. The company probably doesn't like melted boxes from a test."

His arm was around her. "How come a lawyer is picking this up so fast?"

Her elbow was sharp. "Any more comments like that and you will suffer."

Toward the end of the afternoon, he said, "The crew wants to stay another hour, but why don't the two of us head to town and get Theo on the phone?"

The motel wouldn't get many stars, but was clean and had a decent restaurant next door. She looked at him, "Whose room do we make the call from?" Her smile was thin, wondering about affection in the field.

He raised his hands. "No monkey business out here. What about a quick shower and sit by the pool?"

She looked fabulous in a tight tee and short shorts, still drying her hair, as she walked to the shade of his table, where two beers already stood. There was no one near, so Mark put the phone on speaker and dialed.

"Hi. Do you have time for a field report?"

"Yes. Fill me in."

"Unit two is going well. No problems so far. Marjory is here and needs words with you."

"Hi Theo, do you always send your new recruits to cook in the desert?" Her smile was wide. She sat in Mark's lap and picked up a beer.

"Marjory, you east coast lawyers have to thin your blood. What do you make of the setup there? Has he assaulted you yet?"

"So far, Mark is the perfect gentleman, but he does worry me. About the lawsuit. It's close to being frivolous. Have you read the causes?"

"I scanned them. What do you think?"

"Garbage. But we should talk about best way to handle. If they try an injunction, we could respond for summary judgment. Does it play to our side to tie them up in court for a while?"

"Let me check signals here on that. Are you picking up some of what Mark's team does in the field?"

"You mean the wandering hands?" Mark's hand suddenly was under the tee reaching for her boob.

"Sorry, that was mean. He spent a couple of hours he couldn't spare showing me the system today."

Mark spoke up, "Theo, this is one tough customer you sent me. Was quizzing me on redundant system design just before we headed back. By the way, do not go riding with her. All I saw Saturday was her pretty behind disappearing in the distance."

"When do I get her back to tackle all the legal work stacked up here?"

"No merchandise returns until she passes the technician exam."

"I can tell you and I need to discuss the terms of her assignment as soon as you get back. Thanks for the call."

His hand was gently massaging her modest boob as his lips descended. She kissed him and whispered, "We can't make out in public."

"I'm not letting you go back to Theo."

The second kiss was longer. Much longer. She sagged against him and smiled. "You are going to get us both fired."

"What about a road trip when we are given pink slips? A long road trip. I'll buy you your own bike to match my Suzuki."

"If we go inside, you will do naughty things. If we stay out here, you will be almost naughty. What is a poor girl to do?"

"You are the smartest tease I have ever met. I want you to concentrate on absorbing everything you can in the next three days. The team already likes you. When we get back, you and I are going to meet with Theo and the CEO, so you can request transfer to the Operations Division as assistant field supervisor and legal advisor. You are going to make several suggestions for technical improvements that will blow them away."

She stood, "No kisses, no hands, and you keep that big thing in your pants. I will take your most improper proposal under advisement."

"You are already worse than Charlotte."

She smiled and walked away. At dinner, she asked a woman on the team for a few minute's private conversation. As the others settled down to watch football in the lounge, they walked to Amy's room. To an offer of another beer, she said, "That stuff goes right to your hips and butt. Is there diet soda?"

Amy smiled and handed one over. "What's a smart lawyer like you doing out here roasting in the desert?"

"I'm happy to be on the west coast. Have wanted to be out here for years. And if I am going to be any good as company counsel, I need to know the ropes."

"Do you have something going with Mark?"

"He put the full court press on me over the weekend. Said after work today that I should join the operations division."

Amy slugged her beer and lay back, laughing hard.

"Marjory, he is the worst skirt chaser ever. I have a long time boyfriend, but when those eyes drill through you, everything gets wet, doesn't it?" She glanced across at Marjory, who was blushing.

"We went to a dance Saturday night. By the end, he could have done anything to me."

"Did he?"

"Actually, no. I hugged him and told him guys dumped me because of no boobs. He got his hands inside my dress and rubbed and pinched and I came right there in his arms. I was so embarrassed."

Amy was still laughing. "Hey, go ahead and have a fling. HeÕs handsome and hot."

Marjory grinned and said, "This afternoon, after he told me the transfer idea, I stared him down and told him no kisses, no hands, and to keep that thing in his pants."

"Until we get home."

Amy was giggling up a storm when Marjory added, "Will you teach me this stuff? Are there books or manuals?"

Amy pulled Marjory into a tight clinch, "Woman, you are something else. I will love to teach you everything I know. We can dig out reading material tomorrow. Go get a good night's sleep. Do you trust him to do what you said?"

"Ask me tomorrow."

At the end of three days, she was discussing details with the technical lead that he only got from EE grads.

"Damn, Mark, she is fearsome smart."

"I'm telling the CEO she has to stay with Field Operations. You OK with me making her assistant supervisor?"

"Go ahead. If she can keep the lawyers off our backs, it will be worth it."

There was no lazy trip home through the sagebrush. Theo had three cases that needed urgent review. Mark had new sets of plans for two projects that had to be signed off by the end of the week. The CEO was going on vacation and his secretary had grabbed the last available calendar slot for a meeting.