He Needed a Proper Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo was summoned at the last minute, and was late anyway. He took one look at Marjory, Mark and the CEO, and said "No. The answer is No! I recruited her. You can't let that roughneck poach her from the legal staff."

The CEO, whose name was Alex, leaned back with a big laugh.

"Ms. Owens, two of my best people are fighting over you. I'm not going to let either one of them say a word. Tell me what I should do." His eyes stared hard at her and she knew this was a test. Her first week in her first job, and she was telling the CEO what to do.

"I'm amazed at the welcome I have received. Theo was a genius to send me to the field to learn what really goes on and how your products work. I've already discovered this lawsuit over the desert project is a complete sham. One thing you should consider, and I'm not taking Mark's side in this discussion, is that having a staff lawyer with recent field experience could be valuable to the company. Amy Clark showed me some of the technical manuals this week, and it helped me see through the garbage the plaintiff's lawyers have come up with. I don't think there is any doubt we could make a successful case for summary judgment.

"I'd like to suggest a compromise. My assignment to Operations is for just six months. And while I am working for Mark, Theo gets me for at least four days a month."

Alex looked across his desk and said, "Would you gentlemen excuse us for a few minutes."

As the door closed behind them, he gestured for her to take the chair next to him. "Marjory, I've done a little checking on you. Had my secretary pull in the latest gossip. Is it true you went biking with Mark on Saturday and left him in the dust?"

"Well, not exactly in the dust..."

"And is it true that it only took you half a day to discover that lawsuit was hot air and Theo could climb back down from the ceiling?"

"I don't think I could put that in the brief, sir." They were smiling at each other.

"You do know that males are sensitive about females, especially as pretty as you, putting one over on them?"

She nodded vigorously, "I'm sorry I have caused this trouble, I only started work this week."

"I like your kind of trouble, I like it a lot. I'm going to take your recommendation and tell them, without you here, that if I hear a whisper about their giving you a hard time, you won't work for either of them, you will work for me."

Her eyes were wide. "Thank you. Thanks very much, I'm not sure..."

"One other thing. Women haven't been treated very well in this company, and I am giving you the job of looking at the situation and making some quiet recommendations to me. I'll tell Louise you are doing a special assignment and she is to put you through immediately."

He stood up and extended his hand. She took it, and suddenly pulled him in for a hot kiss, right on the lips.

"There! The first thing we have to do is work on hugs!"

He walked her to the door, shaking, and she walked quickly through and past Theo and Mark with a small hand wave.

He didn't need to sit with them. "That's more talent and energy than we've seen around here in years. We will do as she suggested, and don't let me hear you've given her any pushback."

Mark and Theo looked at each other and gave a half-hearted high five. "Damn."

When Mark dragged in two hours later, his eyes blurry from looking at engineering drawings, Charlotte and Marjory were freshly showered, with dresses on and their hair up, fixing dinner. There was a drink ready on the counter.

After a very deep swallow, he looked at Charlotte and asked, "She told you?"

"I was always sure you engineers were losers. Did you know she got to kiss Alex at the end?"

Head on his arms, Mark pounded the counter and moaned.

Marjory approached and whispered sweet nothings in his ear as she kissed it. "After dinner, I'm going with Charlotte to her dress rehearsal. They need some audience and I've been tapped. Don't wait up."

Dinner conversation was quiet. They did not talk about work and Mark seemed depressed. The two women fell back on gossip. Charlotte poked him and asked if they were going to the Skyline cabin on the weekend.

"Maybe the two of you should go. Get Jeff to take you to the dance. I've got all these drawings to review."

He had been asleep for over an hour when two naked bodies cozied up to his side. "We're here to help."

Teeth and lips and tongues worked on him. He tried but couldn't stay limp. They giggled and stroked him harder. "Please Mark, show us some action."

"Go away, I am depressed."

Her voice was soft, but still hissed, "It better not be about me. I got you the best deal I could. Theo outranks you and the General Counsel almost always gets what he wants." Her teeth were nibbling at his chest and the erect cock was throbbing.

"Besides, look whose bed I am in."

Charlotte bit his ear and said, "Good for nothing. I am here too, even though you don't deserve it. Marjory and I could be having a lot of fun in my bed."

He turned over and kissed them. "Charlotte, my ego has been completely punctured. You don't know how humiliating it is to be outmaneuvered by a lawyer. A female lawyer!"

"Stop complaining. She wants you. If you blow this opportunity, there may not be others!"

In the dark, they giggled and took turns sucking lightly on his hard thing. He groaned piteously and pulled them tighter for kisses. Charlotte said to Marjory, "Watch out. He is about to attack."

The smart Boston lawyer never saw the cock that got her. She just knew she had been waiting for some hot loving from her engineer boss and it finally was happening. "Ahhh! Charlotte! He's in me."

Charlotte added to the confusion by calling him nasty names and slapping his hard ass.

Marjory had never had a big tough guy stab her in the dark, and loved the forbidden feel of it, humping at him and pretending to be as tough as he was.

"Is that all there is? After all the buildup, you can't perform?"

His growl was very loud and the violent series of thrusts ended with a monstrous hosing of her insides that produced the orgasm she was hoping for. "Oh, oh, YES!"

She kept her legs tight around him, licking his face like a mother cat. Every little while, she humped up, waiting to see what happened. He was getting harder when Charlotte said, "I need some too. Can I have him?"

Charlotte released a long, drawn out moan as he bottomed. She laughed and attacked his head. "Now we have you. I should have known it would take two cunts to subdue the beast. This is fun." She clenched hard and came quickly, all fired up by watching Marjory get off.

A little later, sipping hot chocolate, Marjory sat against the headboard, smiling and running her fingers through his hair. "Thank you for that. It was another California first. Have I told you how much I like working with you and the team?"

Taken aback, he looked to his side at her. Charlotte was on his legs, laughing. The tee shirt didn't reach her hips.

He whispered in his best husky male voice, "The plans can be studied in the redwoods. I could get to dance with you again. Both of you. I can ignore Theo's phone calls. There could be another bike ride."

They sipped the hot liquid, making agreeable little noises and nibbling on his knuckles.

"Yes," they breathed in his ear. "We will cook. Are you strong enough to bike to the coast for a fresh salmon?"

After they finished and turned out the light, it was cozy down in the blankets and Mark knew he was very lucky.

Marjory opened her eyes feeling lethargic. But she had to pee and needed a shower badly after last night's frolic with Mark and Charlotte. Mark was in the doorway, shaved and showered and sipping his coffee. He was giving her that look. She had no experience with morning after looks but knew this was a good one. The arrogant, pack leader look. A woman with any strength would push back. Jump up and push back hard.

She raised a lazy arm and asked in her best sultry voice, "Does your new girlfriend get a kiss and a sip of that?"

He sat on the edge of the bed and tipped the mug to her lips. "Do you have any other needs?"

"Oh yes, a nice warm bubble bath, a pre-heated large towel, my best new undies..."

His tongue worried hers. She tried to wrap arms around his neck, but he backed away, rising and saying, "Some employees of this company have to work today."

She looked at her watch and flinched. "What excuse do I give Theo? I don't think he wants to hear that you ruined my sleep with your cock!"

His dark eyes stared at her. She flipped the covers back to give him the full view.

He took a deep breath and turned away. "I never answered your question about a second motorcycle and a road trip." She was nakedly advancing toward him.

He hurried to the front door. "I am out of here. Call me when you get tired of looking at Theo's legal problems."

She poured a cup of coffee and glanced at the morning paper. Bent over the counter, she could smell herself. The stale wonderful smell of last night's sex. His smell and hers combined. If she had awakened sooner, maybe he would have made more mess in her, and produced another wailing climax.

A long hot shower got her brain back in gear. She stood in front of the steamy mirror, fixing her hair and admiring the body Mark had invaded so vigorously. She smiled as she realized that the dark looks she got a few minutes ago, lying there teasing, meant she was going to be invaded again. Maybe tonight.

Theo's receptionist asked, "Recovered from the desert?"

"Yes. It was wild but I am a bit dragged out. Sorry for being late."

"Don't worry. I understand you have been stolen from us?"

Marjory stood closer and whispered, "I got to watch three alpha males in action! Theo and Mark weren't very happy when Alex chose my compromise proposal."

Valerie laughed, "You go, girl. You have an instant fan club after putting one over on those two studs!"

She was halfway through a stack of work when a voice said over her shoulder, "You are a traitor to the legal profession, but I forgive you!"

She jumped up and hugged him with a tender soft kiss. "Have you heard about my new assignment from Alex?"

He whispered in her ear, "Did you get lipstick on me, naughty girl? And what are you doing, letting the CEO near your gorgeous body?"

She kept him in the hug and whispered back, "I am now in charge of improving the status of women in the company!"

He stepped back quickly, "No! You are turning into a real menace, Marjory!"

Valerie was in the doorway behind them. "I heard that, take it back!"

Making it up as she went along, Marjory said, "I have consulted with your secretary, and there are new rules. Each morning, you are to hug each other to start the day. Kisses are permitted but not required."

Valerie smiled at Marjory as she swept straight into a hug with her boss, planting a kiss just below his ear that left a definite red mark.

"Oh, this is going to be fun. Thank you, Marjory!"

Theo looked defeated, but grabbed Marjory's arm and hustled her into his office.

"A little bird tells me you are already sleeping in that bum's bed. I want you to know I knew this would happen and it's ok with me. Ok, as long as a I get a hug and a kiss once in a while. It also would be helpful if that legal brain of yours keeps pumping out great proposals for the CEO like you did yesterday. He told me you completely removed his anxiety about that lawsuit."

He stood back and smiled.

She pushed him against the wall and pressed gently. "So it is acceptable that we encourage friendly hugs? Hugs that do not imply permission for hitting or groping?"

"My god, Marjory, the men in this office are not saints! Someone like you marches into my office and presses your incredible body against me, and there can't be any reaction?"

"Give me a proper good morning kiss."

"Aargh..." The protest was cut off by her lips closing on his, followed by a thump of her hips fully into him. She stood there, wiggling on the erection poking out his trousers, and said, "Theo, this type of behavior is simply not permitted. But since it is you and I, and we have a close relationship, it falls under the special waiver, which provides leeway for times of stress or celebration."

He growled in her ear, "If there was a bed anywhere around, you would be in it, and minus your panties too."

"Theo," she hissed, "the right threat is to have me over the edge of your desk." Her eyes gestured behind her.

There was a knock and Valerie's head appeared. "Your ten o'clock meeting people are here."

She added, "Sir, I don't see any air between you and one of the female employees. That is a violation of staff rules. Sir!"

The two women left, arm in arm, laughing hard.

At noon, there was a grim face in her doorway. "You are coming with me!"

He said nothing as they climbed into his car. It was so low slung that Marjory was sure her underwear was fully exposed to anyone looking their way. After five minutes of silence, she asked, "Is there a problem?"

They entered his garage, with the door closing automatically behind them. "In the house, now!"

He dragged her down the hall to his room, and quickly removed her work clothes, taking her across his knees.

"You have created chaos in the office! Complete chaos. My phone won't stop ringing with calls asking for the afternoon off. Where do you suppose those staffers and their supervisors are going?"

He began a soft patter on her muscled rump. "By the way, we are going for a bike ride in a little while, so I am not able to destroy these at the moment."

His hands felt divine. "Sir, since you are my supervisor, are we supposed to be going somewhere? Is that what the ride is about?"

He lay back, laughing hopelessly.

She felt strange, sitting on his clothed chest in her nakedness, and leaned down to administer a kiss. He gasped, "Marjory, my guys don't know what hit them!"

Her tongue played with his, and she asked, "Has morale improved?" Her fingers were undoing his shirt buttons.

"Yes!" he shouted, "but what about the adultery charges?"

Her hand slapped him. "Not on your life! Valerie has talked to the women. No extracurricular sex."

He groaned, "How could a lawyer, a woman lawyer at that, get us into so much trouble?"

She frowned and proceeded to remove his trousers and briefs. He was very hard, pointing at the sky, and it was but a moment before she was well settled, loving the feel of his cock, which was becoming familiar.

"Look me in the eye and tell me I have created trouble." She squeezed and bounced and he realized the power Marjory had gained over him in just a week.

She added, "You told me on our ride that you gave time for fitness. Isn't this a form of fitness training? Aren't you out of breath?"

Not only was she right, she was giving him the most delicious fuck he could remember. He clasped her hips and climaxed with a shout.

Fifteen minutes later, she was still relaxing quietly on his chest. "You did sign us out for the afternoon, didn't you?"

"What about the bike ride?"

"Yes. But talk to me first about our next assignment."

His fingers worked lightly on her back muscles and she shuddered with a little happy noise.

"My team is happy about you being their assistant supervisor. What if you go with them this coming week for the wrapup on the second unit of that solar facility in the desert? I can use the time here to prep for a big job that will take us to the northern Sierra."

"I'm pretty new for a solo gig, especially with that damn lawsuit."

"You came out here to push your boundaries, didn't you?"

"Yes, but I didn't expect an uncouth rogue to seduce me and steal me from my new boss, all in one week!"

He found an impudent nipple and pinched it. Her fingers found the big head of his cock and pinched back.

"I suppose you didn't expect the rogue to drag you home at lunch time for a crazy great fuck?"

She lay her head down and hummed. "Ok, I've done nothing but take risks since I got here. I'll go back to the desert with the team. You have to promise me to protect Valerie and the other women from guys going off the reservation."

There was pushing and shoving in the shower. She whispered in his ear, "Are you going to marry me before you knock me up?"

He was silent until they were toweling off. "I have a reputation for escaping commitment."

"Don't play coy. You already told me you loved me."

He pulled her to his chest and licked her ear. "I suppose I need to buy a ring."

She turned around and kissed him with a twinkle in her eye. "Don't go off half-cocked. Charlotte and I will talk."

They butted around like kids, laughing to hide a tense moment. With her clothes back on, Marjory wrapped arms around Mark and said, "I have to tell my mom. She is going to drop everything and fly out. We will kidnap her to the redwoods and take her to a dance. Maybe even force her into bed with the three of us."

He picked Marjory up and walked to the car. "I thought you were worried about taking risks?"

This produced another round of giggles. She punched him in the arm and said, "I think I am going to have to marry you. You are great in bed and fun besides."

"Now who is going off half-cocked?"

Mark was pulling into the office parking lot and she asked what happened to the bike ride.

"I have a better idea. You and I are going to work like demons and take Friday off. I'll tell the office it is fitness Friday."

She reached over and pulled his hair. "Valerie is going to give you the evil eye if she doesn't get fitness Friday off too."

He looked at her, wheels turning. "In case you didn't know, she is a first class biker. What about the three of us riding to the coast?"

Marjory punched him and said she would check in with Valerie and ask about Friday.

Valerie was at her desk, looking very composed and in charge. Marjory thought that perhaps her first round on office treatment of women was already paying dividends.

"Have you heard, Mark is giving his entire team Friday off provided they use it for fitness activities? Would you like to go riding with Mark and me?"

Valerie stared at her, "I'll be damned," and punched Theo's button.

"Sir, there has been a dramatic new office development concerning staff fitness. Do you have a moment to consult with Marjory and me?"

Before she had hardly finished, Theo was yanking open his door and charging out. "What? A day off for fitness? What kind of screwball company are we running?"

Gesturing with her eyes, Marjory summoned Valerie to join her in backing Theo against the wall.

"Sir, Fitness is next to godliness. Weren't you taught that in school?"

The poor man never had a chance. With an arm around each waist, he twisted through the doorway, and collapsed to the deep pile carpet, kicking the door closed and moaning, "Are you really taking over? What am I supposed to tell Helen?"

After a volley of kisses, and with their knees firmly planted in his crotch, Valerie called Theo's wife.

"Hi Helen, this is Valerie. How are the kids?" She switched on the speaker.

"Valerie, it is good to hear your voice. The twins are great but wearing me down to nothing. Two year old males already acting like they own the world."

"I have great news. There is a new program at the office designed to balance male and female roles. Can you believe the CEO has admitted there is a male dominated culture here, and said it has to end?"

"You are kidding. Is Theo there, what does he say?"

Marjory and Valerie stared daggers as the phone was handed over.

"Honey, there has been some sort of takeover. Two incredibly beautiful women have me on the floor in my office, making terrible threats. They say if I don't take a fitness Friday and deal with the kids, my days are numbered."

"Well now, this sounds more like the guy I married. Give me back to Valerie."