He Needed a Proper Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, it has been decided we will put the phones on voicemail and plan ambitious outdoor activities. You could find a babysitter and have some private time with Theo chasing around in the woods."

"Valerie, you are a dear. The last time we did that, it produced twins!"

Theo was holding his head as they walked away. The new spirit in the office was incredible, as was the amount of work accomplished before Friday. They had never been so caught up.

Marjory and Charlotte were cuddled with Mark early Friday morning when Valerie arrived at the Skyline cabin. "Hello?"

"Back here." Marjory was enjoying another woman getting the treatment she received two weeks ago.

Valerie looked over the top of her dark glasses and said, "Oh, look at you. That is fitness training?"

"You won't know until you try it. Get those clothes off and get in here." Charlotte's voice was firm and Marjory was hiding under the covers, her hand between Mark's muscled thighs.

Valerie looked very suspicious. "He is big and tough. I don't trust engineers. But you are in with him, so it can't be all bad."

Marjory poked her head up when Valerie was down to very tight riding shorts. They smiled at each other and Marjory gestured for the shorts to go.

Mark said, "This isn't my idea," just as Valerie was yanked in on top of the pile of bodies and found herself a target of pinching, licking, tickling and kissing. She could hardly think as Marjory asked, "There is a rumor your boyfriend dumped you. Is that true?"

Valerie's boobs were small but beautiful and attackable. "Stop!" she howled, as Charlotte and Marjory each bit down on a prominent nipple. Mark smiled and used his hands here and there, giving her goosebumps and tingles.

They finally stopped, leaving her sitting upright across Mark's legs, with his large cock rising directly in front of her hips. "You planned this," she said accusingly, "you are just trying to repair my love life."

She glared at them as she slowly rose, hitched forward, and allowed gravity to join her with the large, dark shaft with the big throbbing helmet at its end.

With a smile, she leaned down and kissed Mark. "There, are you happy now?"

The other women clapped and poked her tight body. "Valerie, you are a sight. We are going to take pictures for the fitness newsletter!"

A blush spread over Val's front as she posted gently on Mark. "My first and last appearance, I am sure."

Marjory and Charlotte left for the kitchen, saying as they closed the door, "Breakfast in fifteen minutes."

His fingers were pinching her nipples and the bouncing became more urgent. "Is this how you treat all your women visitors?"

He said nothing but rolled them forward so his thrusts were harder and deeper.

Her voice rose an octave. "Damn, you are bad. I'm going to come," she wailed.

His voice was low and husky, the words articulated carefully, "Shut up and fuck."

Her fists and heels beat on him as every muscle tensed and she screamed, "Yes!"

Keeping her firmly impaled, he walked to the shower, and flooded them with water.

Her hands wrapped around his neck, she could only mumble, "Bad, bad, bad."

Totally pink, Valerie looked terrific in one of Mark's terry robes as they sat at the counter with eggs and fruit.

"I don't understand why I deserve this treatment, but it sure is nice." Her hand reached for Marjory's.

Mark responded quietly, "She told me I had to do it. Part of boosting your morale."

They looked at Marjory. "Secretaries are always getting the short end of the stick. She is a winner and deserves better."

Valerie looked down at her eggs and said, "Damn, I'm getting all teary."

Charlotte said, "You are under their control today. I have to practice, but the ride to the coast in this sunshine sounds terrific. I'll make sandwiches while you get dressed and organized."

They went out to the bikes dancing around with energy, Mark practicing his harassment techniques. They squeezed him between them. "Marjory, if we had a film of this, we could get him fired tomorrow."

"Yes, but what about his entertaining us with that big thing?"

He volunteered to wear the pack with water and snacks, and got wet kisses in return.

Marjory flew down the winding road with ocean breakers in the far distance, thinking how hard it was going to be to climb back up. Almost two thousand feet and more than anything she had done in the east. Mark had taken a less traveled route and she thanked him for that, not anxious to share the road with cars on this grade.

Mark pulled off at a viewspot and they took a breather. Marjory felt a swat on her butt and looked back to hear Valerie saying, "Thanks for bringing me, this is terrific."

They kidded Mark. "Guess we better not get a fresh salmon, his legs won't last going up this hill."

The rest of the sunny morning went by in a blur. The big, expensive hunk of fresh salmon went in Mark's pack, carefully wrapped in lots of newspaper to avoid giving it a permanent fish smell. He led the way back, sweat dripping off his bare torso, steadily opening a gap on the women.

"Valerie! We can't let him do this! Peddle harder." They groaned and drew even again.

Near the top, he glanced over and muttered, "Pushy women."

The three bikers gasped into the drive leading to the redwood house and dropped their bikes. He gathered them into his arms and squeezed. "Damn tough... That's what you are, damn tough. Most of my men friends couldn't come up that hill as well."

There was an outdoor shower Marjory hadn't noticed, and Mark found a bucket for their clothes. Valerie watched Mark and Marjory get bare, then shrugged her shoulders and did the same. Four hands soaping her, out in front of god and everybody, felt divine.

"I'm your slave forever. Just tell me what to do."

"Go start some lunch, we will be right there."

Marjory whispered in his ear, "She is more than secretary material."

"You are not upset about the sex?"

She kissed him as she fondled his soapy balls. "You seem to have enough to go around."

His hands cupped her breasts and his teeth worried her neck. "You are corrupting me into being a nice guy. My career in one night stands may be over."

"Mark," she whispered at his ear again, "first lunch, then a nap, and after that..."

He led her inside, toweling her hair as she toweled her body. "I thought you seduced me already?"

Valerie looked up, "Sweet nothings? You two are sure cute."

They interrupted the sandwich making, pressing her between them. Mark said, "You have just been fired from that secretary job."

Her blue eyes gazed into his, "That's my reward?"

"Yes. You have been promoted into my group. I need your smarts."

She went back to spreading mayo on the wheat bread. "My body doesn't count for anything?"

"The two of you, with your new feminist responsibilities, are in charge of figuring out how you sleep with me and don't destroy your search for equality."

There was sun on the back deck, which they absorbed as the sandwiches disappeared, interspersed with occasional hisses in his direction.

"We're swearing off. Nice girls don't fuck the boss. You have to send us away."

He gazed at two bodies with tan lines resting naked and comfortable on his deck chairs and wasn't thinking of sending them away. Just the opposite, in fact.

"I'll clean up. We will have a conference to decide Valerie's future. In my bedroom."

There were new grumbles as they disappeared inside. He washed up in a hurry and followed.

"We are not sure you are allowed in here." Frowns were losing out to grins.

He reached for a box in the closet and began throwing things on the bed. "These are Charlotte's toys. I'm sure you will enjoy them."

Marjory and Valerie jumped off the bed, shrieking, "How could you? Toys? You are trying to turn us into sex slaves!"

His strong arms around their waists took them back into the pillows and duvets, struggling with no success.

"You are not into bondage, is that it?"

They vied with each other to get a knee into his groin. "Give me a kiss and pull the cover up."

"No tricks! No flogger!"

Breathing heavily, they lay on his chest with the washboard abs below, showering kisses. His fingers drove hard into the muscles of the tight behinds that got them up hills.

"Valerie, Theo really is going to kill me this time. Two women kidnapped in three weeks!"

She worried his ear with her teeth. "If you give me something important to do, he can't complain, especially with new office policies." Their fingers were checking to see if he was hard.

Marjory worked on Valerie's back herself. "You are such a sexpot. I can't stay away. Do you really do girls?"

Valerie's tongue found Mark's lips. Her hand was wrapped around a large erect cock. "In college, my roommate's cousin came to visit. She had both of us the first night. We were just kissing and rubbing around and she stuck her fingers in me. I screamed and came. Shocked me and my roomie, who got it next."

Mark turned her over and stuffed the body down between them so he could lick her tits. She giggled, "This type of work conference is not in the staff handbook."

Marjory licked too and asked, "Have you finished college?"

"Two years. I'm saving to transfer to four year."

"What subjects do you do best?" Marjory's tongue did not stop exploring the tanned flesh under her.

"Help! You are killing me! I guess math is the most fun. And the drawing course I took." She groaned and tried to turn over to escape.

Mark positioned himself between her legs and went to work on hamstrings and calf muscles, which needed attention after the tough morning workout. His big stiff cock pointed at her sex threateningly.

"One of my experienced guys does all the supplementary surveying. What we need in addition to the architectural sheets. His assistant just quit and he won't know what hit him when you show up in a work jacket and hard hat."

Marjory added, "He did that to me too. After the crew got over the shock of a lawyer in a hard hat, they were very nice. Mark can tell Theo that your promotion is proof of the company's commitment to gender equity."

Valerie smiled and relaxed back into a pillow. "What about that big thing pointing at me?"

"Oh that. You can take it or leave it."

His growl drowned out their giggles as the large muscled body crouched over Valerie. The cock advanced slowly and steadily between her thighs.

"Oh god. Yes, please." Her hands reached for him and the purple helmet pushed easily between her plump lips. He didn't stop, but eased fully into the sexy woman, enjoying her noises as he bottomed out.

"Marjory," she said, "I'm not giving this up anytime soon. We will have to adjust the staff handbook guidance on relationships."

"Yes, of course," Marjory said as she backed out of the room and closed the door. In the kitchen, she opened a beer and thought that life with Mark was improving every day.

Later, she was dozing in the sun again when soft lips touched hers. Valerie had been in the shower and smelled incredible. Marjory pulled her down and asked, "Was it as good as the first time?"

After a very long kiss, Valerie mumbled, "Better."

Mark stood looking at them, nursing his own beer. "So far, the fitness Friday you dreamed up is going very well."

Marjory said, "He can be very arrogant."

They heard a car and a minute later Charlotte came around the corner of the house. Wrapping herself into Mark's side for a kiss, she asked, "What's that?"

"That is what happens when you schedule a fitness Friday and overexert yourself."

"Did the salmon make it back up the hill?"

He pressed her to his chest and asked, "Was there any doubt?"

She wiggled in his arms. "I suppose the fitness routines involved sex?"

Marjory's arm waved in the air. "We had a work conference to find a new job for Valerie and things got out of control."

Charlotte was struggling in Mark's arms, but he had her shorts down to her knees and the top wrapped around her head, revealing the amazing boobs.

"Stop! Not out here in front of them!"

He picked her up and quieted the words with his tongue between her lips. Magically, they descended together on a lounger with Charlotte's fine pussy enveloping the big pole of his cock.

She lay against his chest, his fingers working her back and his cock making short little upward jabs.

In between moans, she said, "Three women are making him worse than ever."

Valerie and Marjory were watching with rapt attention. "Charlotte, you have such an incredible body! And you are smiling, so that must feel good!"

Stumbling over his words, Mark said, "Actually, this is very bad. My cock will require hot sex morning and night."

She licked him and asked to be taken inside. Instead, he lifted, turned and replanted himself in her juicy sex. The others had a fine view of his big tool massaging her insides as his hands worked on the generous tits.

"Tell them."

"Nooo!"

"You have to anyway. Might as well be now."

She kept muttering no as he stepped up his pace and she shuddered into a loud wail and a long climax.

He pushed her front into the cushion and prepared to swat the curvy globes right in front of him.

"Now!"

She climbed off the lounger and sat next to Valerie and Marjory. "I broke up with my girlfriend."

"Why is that?" Valerie asked.

"Since Marjory arrived, I've been having sex with him almost every day. Fantastic sex. The other night with Sarah, all I could do was pretend."

"OMG, he's turned you."

"I know. There is all this coercive shit on the net about curing homosexuals, but it isn't like that at all with us. I can't be around that body for a minute without getting all tingly and wet. Damn, I think I'm in love with him."

"And you have incredible orgasms like we do?"

"Sad, isn't it? Here we are, three healthy women all stuck on the same guy."

"Charlotte," he said, "take a shower and then climb in bed with these two and have a nap. I've got some homework, and then I will fix dinner. At nine o'clock, we are going square dancing."

They had gingham dresses and dancing shoes on. The foil wrapped salmon was baking, the pasta was almost ready, and an excellent chardonnay was open on the counter. He poured four glasses and extracted the lightest of kisses.

Valerie had her arm around Marjory, saying, "You have rescued me from legal Siberia. This is so much more fun."

Charlotte threw a hip and said, "This is the honeymoon. Wait until you are buried in work."

At the barn, being guided through a dance by the caller, Marjory couldn't stop smiling. Poor Mark had gone from no girlfriend to three girlfriends in three weeks. The big hunk was a softie at heart.

The big hunk spent the evening fending off questions from his buddies about how he had accumulated the three prettiest women at the dance. He tried making up stories about visiting cousins, but didn't get very far.

His friend Hal said, "Mark, quit giving us a line. You have discovered a magic formula for attracting girls. We want some."

"Not for sale. Not tonight..." He decided an exit was necessary before more damage was done.

On the ride home, they pestered to hear what his friends said about them. "My lips are sealed. Guys have to have some secrets..."

There were murmurs and then a threatening silence. At the cabin, he made a fire while they carefully hung up the dresses and found tee shirts.

He held out his arms magnanimously, "Tea, coffee, brandy?"

Charlotte dove for his knees. The other two rode him down to a hard landing on the Persian rug.

Marjory tried her German accent, "You vil talk now, or else!"

With three tough bodies sitting on him, Mark wasn't going anywhere. Their scowls kept breaking up into smiles.

"OK, I give. They wanted some of the magic formula I use to attract pretty girls."

They got up and asked for tea.

When he returned, there was a space in the middle of the sofa. He set the tray down and handed over the steaming cups.

They took turns complaining. "It's not fair." "You are handsome, smart, and a great lover." "There is nothing magic except there aren't enough of you." "Decent girls have to accept a little doubling up!"

The hot cups went back on the tray as they tossed off the shirts and descended. He couldn't remember ever having such a surplus of glorious boobs, lips, pussies and fingers to chew. He was dragged back to the deep pile carpet and threatened with torture.

"You will promise to look after us. To give us sex when we need it. To keep thinking up new ways to make Theo angry."

Things settled down to a pile with Valerie, who was the smallest, on top. The kisses were sweet.

"Ok, I promise. But you have to agree to be as hard working and totally devastating as you are now!"

Later, snuggled under the duvet in the big bed, Charlotte said, "He did say we only had to keep doing what we are doing?"

Marjory whispered, "He's smiling. A bad sign."

In the morning, they were still in bed when he carried in a tray and handed it to Charlotte so he could find a place. Before she could fight back, Valerie was bent across his lap having her pink bum warmed.

"This one is a good addition. Knows how to stand up for herself and fight back."

She relaxed and turned over with a big smile, taking his hand to her lips. "You are such a bad guy, Mark. How is a girl supposed to fight back against your kind of loving?" His hand rubbed her tanned, perfect belly, going higher and higher, driving her to giggles.

Charlotte and Marjory humpfed in agreement and handed around coffee and a croissant.

Valerie took the spot between his muscular thighs, leaning back and munching with a big grin. "You said I was the new surveyor's assistant. What about some practice?"

He kissed her blond head and tweaked the pert nipple poking skyward at him. "Yes, practice makes perfect."

"Marjory!" she screeched, "he's getting all hard. This is not surveying!"

Charlotte said, "Surveying is a practical skill I think we all should learn. Let's get into our field clothes."

They scrambled out, laughing and leaving him with the breakfast tray across his lap.