He Said She Said Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers

I stood and turned around. The group had grown from four to eight, all black and big, just like I wanted it. I lowered my ass onto the cock below me and began to suck on two fresh cocks that showed up in my face. They both splattered my face and tits while the cock in my ass filled me with more hot cum.

The session went on for another hour. I was exhausted as one cock after another filled my pussy, ass and mouth, usually at the same time. I am not sure if more showed up or if the same cocks just took turns. It really didn't matter. When the last cock pulled out of me I collapsed to the ground with cum seeping from every orifice and splattered across my body.

I finally regained my composure, dressed and cleaned my face before driving home. John was in the kitchen when I returned. I pulled down my jeans and made him fuck my cum-filled pussy while I was bent over the counter. He never said anything but he had to know I had been recently fucked. I could hear the squishing sounds from all the cum still inside me.

"Tell me, Mrs. Richards, were any of the black cocks you fucked bigger than your husband?"

"One was about as big. The others... maybe one or two were close. Why do you ask?"

"Because," Brenda replied, "I have a feeling that the size of your husband's cock is at the root of your marital problems. I need to do some more research before I can be sure. Anyway, could you please give me the name of the diner where you met these young men? I might need to talk to them."

Marsha shook her head wondering where all this was leading and then wrote the name and address of the diner on a piece of paper.

John

"Good afternoon, Mr. Richards. I'm going to sit at the desk again if you don't mind. I find it easier to listen and take notes."

"Sure thing, Brenda. I hope you're feeling better today."

"Uh... yes, but I still have a slight cough from time to time. Now let's pick up where you ended. You were having sex with Kim as I recall."

I continued to fuck Tammi and Kim whenever I could as well as keep Marsha satisfied. I knew that the bubble had to burst sometime. Marsha was now leaving signs of her infidelities. More than once I fucked her when her pussy was still full of another man's cum. She was flaunting it.

The most flagrant demonstration was the night we went to the theater. She disappeared at intermission and barely made it back in time for the curtain. When the lights went down she put my hand on her thigh and guided it under her skirt until my fingers pressed against the crotch of her panties. They were drenched in cum. She'd gotten herself fucked somehow.

Marsha continued to press my fingertip against her clit and then coughed to cover the signs of orgasm when it happened a few minutes later. On the way home I asked her where she had been at intermission. She said the ladies room line was so long that she accidentally peed in her panties before she reached the toilet. I wasn't buying it. I can tell the difference between cum and pee.

One night when she was out with the girls I went next door to see if Tammi or Kim were home. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I was about to leave when the door handle turned and Kim peeked out through a small crack. She was wearing panties and a light blue cotton top drenched with spit still drooling from her chin. Her hair was a mess and her make-up was smeared.

"Hi Mr. Richards. Uh, can you come by later? I... I got company."

She was obviously with someone. I heard a voice from inside that sounded older than her school friends.

"Who is it Kimmy."

"It's okay Mr. Raymond. It's just a neighbor. He came by to see mom."

He moved up behind her and pushed the door open wider. He was a big man with no shirt or shoes. He put one hand on Kim's shoulder and the other one out for me to shake.

"Hi. I'm Bob. I coach the high school football team. I stop by once in a while to talk about team morale with Kimmy here. She's a cheerleader you know. If you don't mind stopping by later Kimmy and I have a little business to finish."

Kim got that twinkle in her eye.

"Mr. Raymond... um... maybe he could come in and wait. I wouldn't mind... I mean if it's alright with you. Mr. Richards comes by a lot and... well... mom's not always here."

"Ahh... I get it now. Banging momma and her daughter are you? In that case come on in John. You know what they say... two's company but three's a good time, right Kimmy?"

While he was talking Bob slipped his hand into her panties and curled his fingers up into her pussy. His other hand squeezed her braless tit though her cotton top. Kim looked at me with those big brown eyes and bit her lower lip while she ground her pussy against his fingers.

"That's right, Mr. Raymond."

I stepped inside. Kim immediately went to work. The door had barely closed when she bent over at the waist and pulled my cock out of my pants. At the same time Bob shed his trousers, pulled down her panties and slid his hard cock between her ass cheeks. Kim moaned when he pushed deep into her belly. Seconds later Kim's lips wrapped around my shaft and she sucked my hardness into her mouth.

Kim gagged and moaned on my cock while Bob pounded her cunt. I grabbed her head and fucked her face. Spit and drool fell freely from her lips. Her gasps were muffled from the fullness of my cock stuffed into her mouth but I could tell they were becoming more desperate. She finally pulled her mouth away and screamed from the powerful orgasm that washed through her body.

"She's a hot one, isn't she? Her pussy squirts when she gets excited. You want a go at her? With the size of that poker I imagine she'll be squealing before she gets it all the way inside her tight little cunt."

I pulled off the rest of my clothes and sat in a kitchen chair. Kim pulled off her top and slowly lowered her ass until my hard meat pushed between her cheeks and slotted in the entrance to her pussy. She shifted slightly and then sank her dripping gash down the length of my cock. Bob shoved his cock between her lips.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to last. Kim's tight cunt gripped my cock and milked it with her well trained muscles each time she lifted up and sat down on me. I reached around and grabbed her full tits. Spit drooled from her lips onto my fingers as Kim attacked Bob's swollen meat aggressively with her mouth.

"Shit baby... oh fuck... here I cum..."

I heard Bob grunt and knew Kim was getting a mouthful of hot cream. Moments later I thrust up hard inside her quivering cunt and poured stream after stream of cum into her womb. Kim's body began to tremble and shake violently. Bob's cock fell from her mouth in a gurgled scream.

"Damn that was hot. I didn't mean to shoot all over your face baby, but I couldn't stop when you pulled off me like that."

Kim stood. A flood of cum and cunt juice gushed from her gash and splattered on the floor below. More came drooling out of her body and streamed down her legs. Despite having just cum, my cock was still hard. Kim squatted in front of me and sucked it into her mouth.

Kim stood, straddled my legs while facing me and slowly lowered her pussy back down the length of my shaft. She slowly fucked me by moving her ass up and down and in circles while at the same time squeezing my cock with the muscles of her cunt. After a short while she reached back and spread her ass cheeks, looking back at Bob.

"Baby, you want me to fuck you in the ass, don't you? Well that will be a first. Let me see if I can find a little cooking oil."

I had never fucked Kim in the ass either although I had a finger up it on many occasions. As promiscuous as she was I assumed she had taken it in the ass from someone in school but I wasn't sure. In any event, I felt Bob's fingers digging around in her tight orifice while I was fucking her. Finally he stepped up behind her.

"Get ready baby. I'm-a knocking on the back door."

Kim tensed when he pushed. He pushed deeper and she winced. He finally backed off.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea, Kimmy. I'll wait for sloppy seconds."

"No, please, don't pull out. I want you in my ass. I want to get fucked by two cocks at the same time. It's something I've always wanted to do. It's not like I haven't had a cock up my ass before. I'll be fine once you're in me."

Bob worked his cock all the way up her butt. I could feel this huge pressure against my hard meat lodged in her pussy. We tried to find a rhythm but it was awkward. Kim finally relaxed some and it made our movements more fluid. Soon we were fucking her with a steady rhythm and she was gasping with pleasure.

After a while it was obvious that the angle was not the best so we moved to the couch. Kim was sandwiched between me on the bottom and Bob on the top. We began to kiss between her gasps of pleasure. Her desperate eyes locked on mine. I could tell she was on the verge. Her body shook. She tensed and let out a piercing scream. Cunt juice dribbled down my balls.

"You want a go at her poop chute? Not sure she can fit that thing in there but I'll bet she's game to try. I'll go clean up and be back in a sec."

I looked at Kim to see what she wanted. She nodded her head. I splashed some cooking oil over my cock and climbed on top of her, pushing her legs all the way back to her shoulders. The swollen head of my cock found her still open asshole. I pushed and easily entered her forbidden passage.

It took some time but soon I was completely buried up her ass. I slowly fucked her looking down into her eyes. Kim moved her hand to her pussy and shoved several fingers up her cunt. Bob returned and quickly filled her mouth with his cock. The pace quickened. I was pounding her asshole hard and fast while Kim fingered her pussy and sucked cock. Suddenly her back arched. She squirmed and bucked below me from another orgasm that rocked her body.

I sat down on the couch. With her back to me, Kim squatted over my cock and guided it back up her asshole. She pulled her legs up and apart so Bob could move between them. I felt the pressure on my cock increase when he shoved his into her pussy. We fucked her like this to another orgasm then stood and sandwiched her between us.

"I want you both to cum all over me."

Kim dropped to her knees between us. Kim clamped her lips around Bob. I was already loaded. The first shot splashed off the side of her face and into her hair. The second blasted her nose and sprayed into her eye. Bob grunted while I was still shooting and filled her mouth until cum trickled from the corners. When he was finished she let his cum drool from her lips down her neck and over her tits.

John looked up and saw Dr. Steinberg coughing into her hands which covered her face. She finally composed herself and looked up at John.

"That will be all for today, Mr. Richards. For next time I need you to take pictures of your cock. Could you do that for me?"

John couldn't imagine what this had to do with therapy. On the other hand, Brenda was a hot looking babe. Maybe she would want more than a few pictures.

"No problem, Brenda. Are you planning to get off over them?"

"Do not be crude, Mr. Richards. I am a professional and will treat them as clinical documents. Now please send in Mrs. Richards."

Marsha

The smell of pussy was strong when Marsha walked into the office. Something was going on during her sessions with John.

"Dr, Steinberg, are you having sex with my husband? I have a sensitive nose and it smells like... well it smells like pussy if you must know."

"Mrs. Richards, I am a professional and I will not be insulted like that. I have a husband of my own. I don't know what you smell, but it certainly isn't my pussy. Maybe it's yours. Where were you just before you came here?"

Marsha turned red confirming Dr. Steinberg's suspicions.

"Please continue, Mrs. Richards. You had just participated in a gang-bang with a group of black men as I recall."

I still enjoyed sex with John, particularly after watching him with Tammi, but she decided to move into a bigger apartment across town and we didn't see much of her. It didn't really matter. I was getting it on a regular basis from other men that my girlfriend's often shared with me.

One night I was sitting around with Mandy, Susan and Jenny after a long orgy with some of the boys from the school Kim attended. I met them one afternoon when they stopped by the apartment. Kim wasn't home so I invited them in for a drink. Once they assure me they were eighteen it was like taking candy from a baby.

The boys had incredible staying power and we all enjoyed their young cocks. It seemed like they could reload and shoot at will. Anyway, after they left we were talking. The conversation turned to John. Mandy said she had often fantasized about fucking him based on what I said about his cock. The others agreed. I told them they were all welcome to have him as long as they told me about it.

Mandy was the first. She came by the apartment unannounced pretending to be looking for me. When he told her I was out she began removing her clothes and told him that she always wanted to sample that 'big cock Marsha was always talking about.' She told me later that he made some feeble attempts at resisting until she dropped to the floor and sucked him into her mouth.

According to Mandy John blew his load in her mouth and was still hard. Next he fucked her over the kitchen counter to so many orgasms that her legs were wobbly. Then he fucked her again on the couch and again on the bed. He extracted a vow of silence from her before she left. She told me that her fingers were crossed so it didn't count.

Next was Susan who John had never met. She sat next to him in a bar after work and flirted shamelessly. They got drunk together. According to Susan he fingered her right there at the bar while she rubbed his cock. Then he fucked her in the men's room. Finally, she gave him a blowjob in his car before he returned home.

Jenny had the best story. She "bumped" into him at a jewelry store and asked for his help trying on a necklace. She wore a tight and very low cut top to show off her ample tits. When he helped her try on the necklace Jenny "accidentally" pressed her ass against his cock. Then she bent over to pick up her purse making sure he had a perfect view of her short skirt riding up over her thongs.

Now that John was aroused she asked him to give his opinion on a few outfits she was thinking about buying. It didn't take much to lure him into the dressing room. She had his cock in her mouth moments later. Then he fucked her up against the wall, but they had to leave when the sales clerk knocked on the door. They checked into a hotel and fucked for the next few hours.

I finally realized how much I was getting off hearing about their encounters and made arrangements to watch, without his knowledge of course. Afterwards I would enjoy the fruits of their passions with my girlfriends. I began to realize how much I liked watching John fuck other women and often wondered if he would feel the same about me.

I decided it was time to let John actually see me with another man, but I had to set it up so it appeared to be by chance and that I didn't know he was watching. On Thursday night John was supposedly playing poker with the boys only I already knew he was planning to fuck Mandy instead. I was supposed to be at a business dinner until late.

Mandy and I planned it down to the smallest detail. Mandy showed up to meet John at our apartment around 9PM. I was out with John's boss David who I had been fucking for four months. The first time was at the office Christmas party. He saw me staring at his crotch while his wife's back was turned. Thirty minutes later I was bent over his desk screaming as his cock plowed repeatedly into my cunt.

The affair had been good for John's career so I kept it going. In fact David fucked me in his car during intermission at the theater one night. John had no idea who it was when we returned to the company box, but I made sure he knew I had a pussy full of cum. I told him I peed myself but I knew he wasn't fooled.

David had been unsure about coming to our place but I was finally able to convince him there was no chance John would be home. I put my key into the lock at 9:30. By this time Mandy assured me they would be in the kissing and groping stage. I took my time and smiled when I heard the scuffle. I gave them enough time to grab their clothes and hide in the bedroom.

I wasted no time with David. As soon as we sat on the couch I swung my leg over his lap and began to unbutton his shirt. We kissed like school kids. His hands slid under my skirt and over my ass cheeks. The angle of the couch gave a perfect view of what we were doing from the bedroom. The door was cracked open so I assumed they were watching.

I slid to the floor and gobbled David's nice sized cock between my lips. All the lights were on giving John a perfect view of my head bobbing up and down David's shaft. I put on quite a show sucking and slurping like I loved what I was doing, which of course I did. David, who likes to be in charge, grabbed my head and repeatedly stabbed his cock into the back of my throat.

"Suck it bitch. Deeper. I know you love it. Show me how much."

He forced his cock down my throat and held it there until I gagged and struggled for air. Spit and drool fell from my lips when he finally let me catch my breath. He slapped his cock across my face and then slammed it back down my throat. I reached between my legs to finger my pussy. I was just as turned on as he was.

I was half tempted to let David shoot cum all over my face right in front of my husband but it would take too long for him to recover. When I sensed he was about to shoot I pulled away and squeezed the base of his cock. I licked the little dribble that leaked out from the top.

"Eat me David. I want you to eat my pussy... please."

I ripped off the rest of my clothes and swung my leg over David's head. He was lying on the couch and quickly clamped his mouth over my swollen mound. I moaned when I felt his tongue probing my gash and massaging my clit. I mashed my pussy against his face as he continued to suck and slurp. Then I leaned forward and took his cock back into my mouth.

David pushed two fingers up my cunt and licked my asshole. This drove me crazy making me moan around the cock in my mouth. Then he took one of his fingers and shoved it up my ass. His cock fell from my lips and I squealed. His tongue found my clit while he was pumping his finger in and out of my ass. My body began to shake. Seconds later my pussy exploded and I screamed.

David sat up on the couch. I swung my leg over his lap and slowly lowered my pussy onto his throbbing cock. All the time I was staring at the bedroom door right in front of me. It was dark inside so I couldn't see, but I was sure John was watching as his boss' cock disappeared up my cunt.

I leaned back into David when he began to fuck me. He grabbed my nipples and twisted them hard. John had a perfect view of David's cock slamming up into my pussy again and again. I matched him by impaling myself on his cock each time he thrust it up into my body. I reached down and rubbed my clit.

"Fuck me... fuck me baby... make me cum... oh god... yes... uuunnngghghh..."

I twisted and arched my back. A scream pierced the air. My body shook. My pussy exploded and gushed juices all over his cock which continued to slam into me again and again until I rolled off unable to take any more. I dropped to my knees and sucked his dripping cock into my mouth.

This time I mounted David while facing him. John had a perfect view of my ass lowering onto David allowing him to slip his cock back up my cunt. I fucked him slowly and steadily tilting my ass up and slamming it back down his length. We kissed while we fucked, our tongues mingling and exploring.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers