He Said She Said Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers

David's hands slid over my cheeks and spread them apart. I felt his fingertip press against my sphincter. He rubbed it slowly and then inserted his finger up my ass. I lowered my pussy all the way down his length and rubbed my clit against the base of his cock. I could feel the pressure building inside my tummy. Seconds later I screamed and shook with another powerful orgasm.

After cleaning his cock David fucked me dog style. I made sure the angle was perfect for John to see his cock sliding in and out of my pussy between my ass cheeks. David grabbed my hair and yanked my head back as he repeatedly pounded his meat into my cunt.

"You love it, don't you bitch... you love my big cock up your cunt."

He slapped my ass hard several times and yanked my head back until I could feel the pain. Then he shoved his thumb up my ass.

"Yes baby... I love it... fuck me... harder... oh yes... yes..."

This time my orgasm seemed to go on and on. I was squealing and moaning with pleasure each time he thrust into me. Pussy juice was running down my thighs. I was out of control when I blurted out something I had never done with David but I knew I wanted it that way.

"In the ass... fuck me in the ass."

I looked over at the bedroom door, my face full of lust and desire. I felt the head of David's cock press against my sphincter and push. I winced briefly from the penetration, then bit my lip and pushed back against his cock, all the time staring at the bedroom door. When he was all the way in me he began to fuck my ass.

David fucked me hard slapping my ass and pulling my hair. He even reached around and twisted a nipple so hard I screamed. He was yelling obscenities at me as he got more and more worked up. I was squealing and moaning in a steady state of pleasure as I rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy. I could tell David was close but I didn't want him to cum in my ass.

"On my face baby... I want you to shoot on my face."

I pulled away and flipped onto my back just in time. David leaned forward aiming his cock right between my eyes. He grunted just as his cock exploded shooting a powerful stream of hot cum that splashed up the side of my nose and over my forehead. Stream after stream of cum spewed from his cock completely covering my face and splattering my hair.

I stood and took a few steps toward the bedroom door while David was catching his breath. Cum dripped from my nose and chin onto my tits and the floor. I licked what was on my lips and continued moving toward the bedroom.

"I'm going into the bedroom to clean-up. Then we had better go before John gets back. It wouldn't be too cool if he caught his boss fucking his wife."

I gave them just enough time to hide before I pushed open the door and went into the bathroom. The bedroom smelled like sex. I had a feeling Mandy and John were doing more than watching.

"Our time is up, Mrs. Richards. There is something I would like you to do for me before our next session. I would like to observe you getting fucked by someone other than your husband. Would that be possible?"

Mandy shrugged her shoulders. This didn't sound at all like therapy but she knew better than to argue.

"Sure, why not. Why don't you come by the apartment Tuesday afternoon? I'm going to be tutoring some high school boys at 4."

John

"Hello Mr. Richards. Did you bring the pictures?"

He handed her the stick which she put in her computer to examine them. John had taken many pictures with his cock both hard and soft and even included a few of him jerking off and shooting cum. Brenda studied them briefly.

"Thank you. I will need more time for a thorough study of these photos. Today we're going to do something different. I would like you to lie back on the couch without any clothes as you talk. I want to observe how you react during the session. Do you mind?"

John shook his head. This woman was crazy, he thought, and is infatuated with my cock. He began to undress. Brenda sat in the chair next to him.

"Please continue."

I vowed to be a good husband to Marsha after Tammi and Kim, but life just isn't fair. One afternoon I was minding my own business when Marsha's best friend Mandy stopped by. Marsha wasn't home. Rather than leave, Mandy attacked me. I tried to say no but she had my cock in her mouth before I could stop her.

The next day I was in a bar minding my own business when a girl named Susan began flirting with me. We both got drunk and fucked in the men's room. Later I found out she was also a friend of Marsha's. Next was Marsha's friend Jenny who I had always lusted after. She lured me into a dressing room and fucked me.

It turned out that Marsha had been bragging about the size of my cock and they all wanted a sample, so I blame Marsha for the whole thing. Still, it made life complicated keeping the three of them satisfied in addition to Marsha. In fact they threatened to tell her if I didn't fuck them so what was I to do?

I was nervous about continuing to fuck Marsha's friends, particularly Mandy who was her best friend. Girls talk, but Mandy insisted that there was no way Marsha could ever know, and no way she would ever chance losing the opportunity to fuck my big cock. Besides, she told me, she knew Marsha was occasionally getting it on the side so why shouldn't I?

We were actually on the couch in our apartment having this very conversation over a glass of wine. Marsha was out for the evening at a business dinner. I tried pumping her for more information about Marsha's sexual infidelities but Mandy put me off telling me she had already said too much. To shut me up she leaned over and kissed me.

She was sucking my cock and I was fingering her pussy when we heard a key being put in the door. We looked at each other in panic and scrambled to grab our things and head to the bedroom. My jaw dropped when I realized Marsha was with my boss.

We watched them through a crack in the door. It was completely dark in the bedroom so I knew they couldn't see us. They were on the couch kissing like two school kids. Part of me wanted to run out and break it up, but when Marsha dropped to the floor and sucked him into her mouth I felt my cock grow hard. I was getting turned on watching my wife have sex with another man.

The more I thought about it the more I realized I had always been turned on by the thought of Marsha having sex with other men. The times I fucked her after she came home with a pussy full of cum had been some of the best fucks we had. The image of her screaming as another man's cock plunged repeatedly into her pussy made me go nuts and take her hard and rough and out of control.

Watching another man's cock slide into her pussy had my heart beating fast and my cock throbbing. Almost as though she could read my thoughts, Mandy squatted in front of me and sucked it between her lips. When Marsha had her first orgasm I lost it and grunted. Mandy swallowed every drop.

We continued to watch. Mandy guided my hand into her panties so I could finger her pussy. When David shoved a finger up Marsha's ass while she was riding him I felt Mandy's fingers dig into my arm. A small gasp escaped from her throat when she came. Mandy pulled me to her and we kissed. Her tongue found my ear. She had her hand wrapped around my cock which was hard again.

"I want you to fuck me while we watch. God this is hot."

Mandy pushed her jeans and panties down over her ass and bent forward with one hand on the door frame for support. I stepped up behind her. We both had a clear view of the action in the other room. I slid my cock between her ass cheeks and felt it pry open the swollen lips of her pussy. I pushed my shaft deep into her hot, tight cunt and slowly fucked her.

I watched Marsha getting fucked from behind and loving it. When David pushed a thumb into her ass I did the same thing to Mandy. Then the words "fuck me in the ass" came out of Marsha's mouth. She looked over at the bedroom door almost as if she knew I was there. I saw the pleasure on her face when his cock slid deep into her bowels.

My head was spinning. I knew I was close and began to fuck Mandy harder and faster not caring if we got caught. I could feel Mandy's fingers against my thrusting cock as she rubbed her clit. Then Marsha was on her back and David was pumping cum all over her face. I thrust hard and deep. Cum spayed from my cock and filled Mandy's cunt again and again. She tensed and gasped. Her whole body shook.

Marsha left with David and returned in 30 minutes. Mandy was gone as well. As soon as she was through the door I grabbed her and ripped her clothes from her body. I threw her over the couch, spread her cheeks and shoved my cock up her ass. I didn't ask and she didn't object. When I was ready to cum I rolled her over and splattered her face just like David had done.

The next day I went to the local deli for lunch and heard a voice call out. Mandy was at a table nearby with Jenny and Susan. She said that it was a good thing she saw me because the three of them were planning a surprise birthday party for Marsha. She wanted me to I come by her apartment after work to talk about it.

I always assumed that the three girls knew nothing about what I was doing individually with them so I figured that this would be just what Mandy said it would be... planning a surprise 30th birthday for Marsha. I called home to say I would be late and showed up at Mandy's place at 5.

For the first fifteen minutes I felt like an uninvited guest at a slumber party. They giggled and babbled on as though I weren't there. They talked about hiring some male strippers which led to a discussion of how well hung these strippers really were and whether they stuffed their outfits.

This conversation led to Susan talking about Gerry, a tall skinny nerd at work who was rumored to have a huge penis. Apparently it was true, she said, and now the girls were trying him out one at a time. More giggles. Mandy looked over at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Marsha tells us that you are also hung like a horse. Is that right John?"

Of course she knew the truth as did all the girls there. I didn't know how to respond so I shrugged my shoulders and mumbled something unintelligible.

"Ohmygod, it's true! Can we see?"

"Mandy! Where are your manners? You can't expect our best friend's husband to drop his pants just because... well, it's not right."

Jenny was acting very indignant and doing a good job of pretending to defend Marsha's honor. Of course she didn't say anything about how she had been fucking me on a regular basis. Susan piped in with her two cents worth.

"I sort of agree with Jenny, but... well I have to admit that I wouldn't MIND seeing it. At least when it's my turn with Gerry I'll know how it compares."

More giggles. This led to a comparison of cocks from guys they had mutually fucked in college and a discussion about whether size matters to which they unanimously agreed that it did. Mandy stood and ran her hands down her stomach towards her crotch.

"I don't know about you, but all this talk of big cocks is making me horny. My pussy is leaking like crazy."

Susan bit her lower lip and crossed her arms across her breasts.

"Yeah, me too."

I felt Jenny's hand slide up my thigh. She looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"I guess I wouldn't mind if you showed us."

Mandy dropped to her knees in front of me. She reached up and unbuckled my pants. By this time my cock had grown although it was not yet fully erect. I knew I should have said something to stop her but I found myself speechless. She grabbed the waistband of my trousers and yanked down until they were half way down my thighs. Next she pulled down my boxers.

"Holy shit. It's not even hard and it's bigger than anything I have ever seen."

They all made similar exclamations which were not true because each of them had seen it several times. They all just stared at it lying across my lap. Susan joined Mandy and kneeled down in front of me putting her hand on my knee.

"I wonder how big it is when it's hard?"

"I don't know but I'll bet we can find out."

Susan pulled off her top. Two beautiful pear shaped melons bounced free on her chest. Jenny moved her face closer until I could feel her breath on my cock. She slipped a hand into the front of her jeans.

"God, I am so horny."

"Me too," said Mandy.

Mandy reached over and fondled Susan's tits. Susan turned her head. Their lips met in a hot wet kiss. My cock continued to grow bigger and bigger. Mandy pulled off her top so Susan could return the favor. Watching two girls kiss and touch was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

While Susan and Mandy continued to kiss Jenny was digging her fingers into her pussy causing short fast gasps to breathe hot air over my cock only inches away. Her gasps turned to moans and then to squeals. She threw her face in my lap shaking and squirming with uncontrollable lust. My cock slapped against her cheek and forehead as she jerked with one spasm after another.

Mandy pushed Susan onto her back and pulled off her pants and panties. She climbed on top and they continued kissing only now Mandy was rubbing Susan's pussy. Susan fumbled with the snaps on Mandy's jeans and, with a little help, was able to push them down over Mandy's ass.

The view was magnificent. Mandy was on top of Susan with her ass exposed. Her swollen pussy peeked out between her thighs just below the two rounded ass cheeks. Susan slid a finger along her gash. I could see beads of cunt juice forming on the lips that opened like flower petals. It took all my will power not to jump off the couch and plow my cock into her dripping fuck hole.

Jenny stirred back to life and sat up. She looked down at my fully erect cock and then up at me. Her hand slid across my thigh until her fingers brushed against my throbbing meat. She curled them around the swollen shaft and stroked me slowly. My eyes returned to the lesbian act in progress on the floor.

Mandy kissed down Susan's body, stopping at her tits to feast on them before continuing her journey. Susan spread her legs and pulled her knees back. Mandy's lips and tongue gently caressed Susan's pussy eliciting a moan. Mandy was now on her knees with her ass tilted up and her dripping pussy peeking out at me like a juicy invitation.

"You want to fuck her, don't you? Go ahead. No one's going to tell Marsha and I can assure you that Mandy won't mind."

"Uh... look, Jenny, I'm not so sure..."

Jenny bent over and sucked me into her mouth. My cock was already throbbing from watching the show around me. It didn't take much to push me to the edge. Jenny pulled away leaving me feeling desperate.

"Go on... fuck her."

I slid to the floor behind Mandy and pressed the head of my cock against her swollen pussy. Her thighs were together because her jeans were still around her knees so I had to push hard before I felt her pussy split open to allow my swollen knob inside. Her cunt was wet and slick and soon I was deep inside her body. I grabbed her hips and slowly fucked her.

Jenny stood and shed her clothes. She squatted over Susan's face and slowly lowered her pussy to her mouth. I could see Susan's tongue lapping at Jenny's clit. This was clearly not the first time these girls had been together sexually. It made me wonder if Marsha had also been with them.

Jenny and I locked eyes. I could see the lust and passion surging through her from Susan's mouth and tongue. I picked up the pace and hammered Mandy faster and faster trying to drive my cock deeper into her body on each thrust. I could feel her fingers against my cock when she moved a hand between her legs to rub her clit.

Mandy lifted her face from Susan's cunt and screamed. Seconds later I grunted. Cum erupted from my cock and exploded into Mandy's cunt. I continued to pump her full of cum and she continued to cum until I could feel our combined juices dripping from my balls.

I pulled my cock from Mandy's body and collapsed back against the couch. Susan pulled Mandy forward until her face was between her legs. Cum was still dripping from her pussy when Susan clamped her mouth around Mandy's swollen mound and licked.

Jenny went to work on my cock with her mouth and had me hard again in a few minutes. Susan finished with Mandy and joined Jenny as they took turns demonstrating their considerable cock sucking skills. Jenny stood, straddled my cock and lowered her pussy onto my throbbing shaft.

After a quick orgasm, Jenny climbed off and Susan mounted me facing away. Jenny sat next to me on the couch and fingered her pussy while we kissed. Mandy moved her head between Susan's legs. I could feel her tongue against my cock as it slid in and out of her cunt. She came in a series of loud squeals. Mandy mounted me next until she also had an orgasm.

All three girls lined up on the couch with their asses tilted in the air. I went from one pussy to the next and fingered the ones I wasn't fucking. The girls kissed and fondled each other. Next Mandy and Jenny got in a sixty-nine position on the floor while I fucked first one and then the other. Susan sat on the couch watching while she plunged a vibrator in and out of her pussy.

I shot my second load into Jenny's cunt and Mandy liked it out with her tongue. Susan moved down to join them bringing several vibrators with her. I watched the hot lesbian show until my cock was hard again. I fucked them one at a time while the other two went at it on the floor.

When I was finally ready to cum they all kneeled in front of me. Jenny sucked me into her mouth and did her magic until I grunted. I was surprised at how much cum I was able generate. When I was finished she and Susan kissed. Jenny let my load drool into Susan's mouth. Then Susan kissed Mandy and fed her. Mandy swallowed.

"I guess we can finish the planning without you. Besides, Marsha might get suspicious if we keep you any longer."

"We are almost out of time, Mr. Richards. I can see that telling me the story about you and Marsha's friends has made your penis grow somewhat. I would like to see it when it is fully erect. Do you think you can make that happen?"

"Maybe if you showed me your tits."

John wondered if he was finally going to get some action. To his surprise Brenda pulled off her top and unsnapped her bra. Two perky tits with swollen nipples bounced on her chest. He cock grew bigger.

"If you were to play with your nipples I am sure it would have me standing tall in no time."

Once again she surprised him by rubbing the tips of her nipples with her fingers. She surprised him even more when she shoved a hand down into her panties.

"I can see that it excites you to watch me masturbate. Are you fully erect now?"

"Not quite. It gets bigger just before I cum, but I'm going to need your help, okay?"

Brenda nodded and moved closer. John could hear the squishing sounds from her fingers digging into her cunt. He took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. She tightened her grip and stroked it. In less than a minute hot cum was spewing from the tip onto his stomach and chest. Moments later Brenda stiffened and gasped. She wiped her hands clean and put on her blouse.

"Thank you for showing me. It will help considerably with the diagnosis. Please get dressed now and send in your wife."

Marsha

"Hello Mrs. Richards. Thank you for arranging that demonstration last Tuesday. It was helpful. Sometime soon I'm going to interview those boys from the diner. I think we are making a lot of progress."

"I hope you made good use of the vibrators I left on the bed while you were watching. You know you could have joined us. I had to take care of all three by myself."

"Mrs. Richards, for me this was purely clinical. And no, I did not use the devices on your bed if you must know. Now let's continue."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers