He Said She Said Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

Marsha knew better. She had cleaned her vibrators that afternoon and they smelled like pussy after Brenda left, but it wasn't worth arguing with her. Marsha continued her story.

A woman hates to turn thirty and I was no exception. I knew the girls were planning something. I don't like surprises but they insisted nothing was up. I began to believe them when John said he wanted to take me to an exclusive restaurant for a nice quiet dinner, but I still had my suspicions.

Our sex life had improved dramatically after the night John watched me fucking his boss. He was obsessed and would often throw me up against the wall when I came home and fuck me with all our clothes still on our bodies. Other times he would unexpectedly grab me in the kitchen and bend me over the counter. He also became obsessed with fucking me in the ass and yelling obscenities at me while pulling on my hair. Needless to say I loved it.

Of course I knew that John was still fucking Mandy, Jenny and Susan because they told me all the details. I wasn't upset and still liked to watch on occasion. I even invited Tammi over for dinner one night and made an excuse about having to run back to the office to pick up my computer for a project due the next day. When I sucked John's cock that night I could taste her pussy all over it.

John was true to his word on my birthday and took me to a quiet romantic dinner at an exclusive restaurant. I took off my shoes and rubbed his cock with my foot under the table just to let him know what he was going to get for dessert. This time I was the one who slammed him against the wall when we got home. I squatted in front of John and sucked his cock into my mouth until it was hard.

It was easy for me to pull off my panties, lift the short cocktail dress, put my arms around his neck and pull myself up onto him. I felt his hands grab my naked ass cheeks and then the knob of his meat press against my entrance. I lowered myself down his shaft and gasped as his huge member pushed deep into my body. He threw me against the wall and fucked me hard to my first orgasm.

We staggered into the front room shedding clothes as we went. My hands pulled at his hair. I gasped and moaned from the repeated pounding of his cock into my dripping cunt. We fell onto the couch with him on top pounding his cock deep inside me on each thrust. My whole body shook and trembled. My legs flailed in the air. Another more powerful orgasm surged through me. I was out of control.

I was still in the throes of orgasm when I realized something had changed. The lights were on and cold liquid was splashing over us. Mandy and Susan and Jenny were singing happy birthday and shaking bottles of champagne. Then they pulled John off me. He seemed to be just as confused. They sat him in a dining chair and quickly taped his hands, legs and mouth so he couldn't move.

"What's going on? You guys get out of here. Now."

"Marsha, it's your birthday. We're here to help you celebrate."

Suddenly loud music boomed and two male strippers dressed in tuxedos moved into the room and began to dance. I looked over at John for help. He shrugged his shoulders showing me there was nothing he could do, but he also wasn't struggling to get free.

Clothes were flying off into different corners of the room. Mandy, Susan and Jenny joined the dance and yanked me up off the couch. I still had on my dress and quickly pulled up the straps up to hide my exposed tits. I just stood there watching the girls getting worked up and making lewd gestures as the dancers finally stripped down to their bottoms.

"Come on Marsha... it's your birthday. Loosen up girl. John doesn't mind, do you, John?"

I looked over and once again he shrugged his shoulders. A male stripper moved behind me and pressed his crotch against my ass. Mandy and Susan had the other stripper sandwiched while they continued to dance. Jenny moved in front of me and pressed her hands over my tits. The male dancer's hands moved to my hips and then down to my thighs while he ground his growing cock into my ass.

Once again I looked over at John for help only this time I realized that his cock, which had gone soft after the invasion, was getting harder. I looked in his eyes which seemed confused but also something else. I remembered how Mandy described his excitement the night he watched me fuck his boss and realized that it was excitement and not anger in his eyes.

Jenny pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me. She pulled down my straps and squeezed my naked tits. A hand moved up my thigh and between my legs. Two fingers pushed into my already dripping pussy. I gasped. I knew then that I was going to let them fuck me right there in front of my husband.

Mandy lowered her head and sucked a nipple into her mouth and then the other. She pulled off her top and guided my lips to her nipple. Behind me my skirt was pulled up. Moments later the knob of his cock split open my pussy. I tilted my ass in the air and let him fuck me. John had a perfect view of his cock moving in and out between my ass cheeks.

Jenny quickly pulled off her bottoms and panties. I slid my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. I know John had never seen me with another woman, but when I looked over I could only see lust and a very hard cock rising up from between his legs. Jenny and I kissed some more.

Susan and Mandy were on their knees taking turns sucking the cock of the other stripper and kissing each other. They were both completely naked just like Jenny. I was getting more and more excited from the cock pounding my pussy. Knowing John was watching added to the excitement. Jenny moved a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit.

That was all it took. My body tensed and trembled. A scream escaped from my throat. My legs became wobbly. Juices poured from my cunt. I grabbed Jenny's shoulders for support until the orgasm finally passed. The cock in my pussy pulled out. I spun around and squatted in front of it. Looking over at John I sucked the dripping meat into my mouth.

Jenny moved over to where John was sitting, straddled his lap and slowly lowered her pussy lips to his throbbing shaft. She teased him by rubbing back and forth across the head but not letting him go inside her. She wrapped her hand around his cock and rubbed the hard knob across her clit.

I moved in front of Jenny. My hand replaced hers around his shaft. Our lips met. I pressed his cock to her opening. Jenny lowered her pussy down against my hand as he slid into her body. Behind me I felt a cock push between my ass cheeks and plow into my pussy. I could tell from the size and shape that it was the other dancer.

With my hand around John's cock I could feel it when it swelled. Cum surged through his length and pumped into her pussy. I could feel surge after surge shoot up his cock and into her waiting cunt. Jenny bounced up and down against my hand again and again until her fingers dug into my shoulder and she let out a scream. Cum and cunt juice leaked out and down my fist.

I bent over further giving the cock in my pussy better access. My lips pressed against John's cock right where it entered Jenny. I licked the fluids that continued to seep out of her body. My tongue found Jenny's clit and flicked across it sending her into another orgasm.

Behind me I could feel the cock hammer my pussy harder and faster. I tilted my ass in the air so he could go even deeper. Suddenly he stiffened and grunted. A surge of warmth spread through my belly as his cum poured into my pussy. He finally pulled out. I felt a pair of soft lips quickly clamp around my mound.

Jenny finally lifted her pussy off John's spent meat. Cum continued to dribble out of her cunt and all over his cock. I licked the last few drops from her pussy lips and then sucked John's cock into my mouth and licked it clean. When I moved away Susan, who had been licking my pussy took my place and quickly gobbled John's half erect cock into her mouth.

Mandy was on all fours getting pounded from behind. Her moans and gasps were loud and desperate. Jenny slid under her so she could lick Mandy's pussy and clit while she was getting fucked. The guy that had been fucking me was sitting on the couch. I crawled over and sucked him into my mouth to get him hard. I knew the night was long from over.

The guy fucking Mandy finally dumped his load into her pussy. Jenny quickly clamped her mouth over Mandy's cunt to suck out the juices of their passion. Mandy lowered her face between Jenny's legs to return the favor. The newly spent cock sat in front of me and soon I was servicing both with my mouth.

When he was good and hard Susan climbed up on John and impaled herself on his monster. I looked over and could see her ass bouncing up and down as his cock moved in and out of her body between her cheeks. Mandy moved over and buried her face in Susan's ass, occasionally pulling him out so she could suck off the juices.

When the two strippers were hard Jenny and I mounted them facing forward so we could watch Mandy and Susan working on John. Occasionally we would kiss. After a few minutes we switched partners and then positions so that we were side by side on our backs getting pounded from the top. I could see that Susan and Mandy had also changed positions so that John was fucking Mandy while Susan licked her pussy.

The orgy continued. John finally came only this time into Mandy's mouth who shared it in a sloppy kiss with Susan. Jenny went over and sucked John's soft cock to get him ready for the next round. Susan pulled out a mean looking vibrator and fucked Mandy with it until Mandy was screaming and squirming on the floor. She returned the favor to Susan.

That left me with two cocks. I looked over at John to make sure he was watching. I positioned myself so he could see the first cock slide between my ass cheeks and disappear into my pussy. The other slid between my lips. I continued to look at him with the two cocks stuffed in me. His cock quickly stirred back to life. Jenny mounted him and sank her pussy deep down onto his huge shaft.

I pushed the guy I was sucking onto the couch and mounted him with my back to John so he could see my ass lift up and drive down on his cock. The other stood on the couch so I could suck him at the same time. When I felt a finger slip into my ass I came hard. We changed positions and did it sideways while I sucked the other and finally with one on top sending me into another orgasm.

The other three girls were now taking turns with John and with each other. While Mandy was riding him Jenny slipped a vibrator up her ass until Mandy was screaming with pleasure. Next Jenny mounted him. Susan put on a strap on dildo, greased it up and pushed it up Jenny's ass until she went off into orbit.

Watching this gave me an idea. I told the girls I needed John back. Slowly removing the tape, I told him to remain sitting. With my back to him I spread my ass cheeks and lowered myself until his hard cock pressed against my sphincter. It slowly gave way until I could feel his monster slide deeper. I moved up and down pushing him deeper and deeper until he was all the way in me.

I pointed to the dancer with the biggest cock and told him I needed him as well. Pulling my legs into the air and spreading them. I guided his cock to my pussy. The pressure was incredible from the two cocks that filled my body.

"Okay boys... fuck the shit out of me."

It took them a bit to find the right rhythm, but once they did they sent me to places I have never been. I was out of control with one orgasm after the next. The third cock showed up in my face somewhere during all this but I could barely get it in my mouth from all the screaming.

When we moved over to the couch I realized the girls were taking videos. I climbed onto the cock I had been sucking and felt John's huge member push back into my ass. John grabbed my hair roughly and yanked my head back hard.

"You like it, don't you bitch. You like cock in your pussy and ass and mouth. You can't get enough you little whore. Well I hope you're happy."

With that he slammed into me harder yanking my hair and shaking me. I could feel an explosion building in my belly so powerful that I should have been scared. The guy below me with his cock in my pussy grunted and thrust up into me hard. At the same time John grunted and drove deep into my bowels. Moments later hot cum splashed against my face from the cock I had been sucking on and off.

What happened next is still a blur in my mind. The pressure in my belly released and ripped through my body. I stiffened and jerked like a bullet had hit me. I vaguely heard a scream in the distance that must have been mine. It felt like my entire life force what shooting out through my pussy. It went on and on and on until there was nothingness.

I awoke in bed with John wiping a wet towel across my face. The others had left. He smiled down at me when I opened my eyes.

"Happy birthday, baby."

"Did... did you set that up with the girls? That was the plan all along, wasn't it? Get me out of the house so they could come in and organize everything."

"No. Honestly, I didn't know anything about it. Are you mad? Do you regret what happened?"

"Um... I don't know. Do you?"

John didn't answer right away and looked out the window.

"There are some things about me you need to know before I answer that. Let me tell you a story."

And he did, most of which I already knew. Then I told him my story leaving out a few details like the gang-bang with the four or eight or who knows how many black guys. We both laughed.

"So no regrets then. What now?"

"Well, I like watching and so do you. I think that opens up a lot of possibilities."

Brenda looked up from her notepad.

"Are you telling me that John knows everything and now the two of you are engaged in sex together with multiple partners? Why didn't you tell me this at the beginning?"

Marsha shrugged.

"You didn't ask. Besides, we thought it would be better this way, for you to see how things unfolded. Does that change your diagnosis?""

Dr. Steinberg thought for a moment.

"No, not really, but I would like to observe the both of you having sex at our next session. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely. You can join us if you want."

Marsha, John and Brenda

Marsha and John walk into Dr. Steinberg's office together for the first time. She asks them to sit together on the couch and pretend as if she is not there. She has a video camera in her hands to capture the action. They kiss. John's hand crushes Marsha's tits and pushes up her top. Her hand moves to the bulge in his pants. She fumbles with his zipper and pulls out his cock.

Brenda moves closer with the camera. Marsha drops her head and sucks John's monster cock into her mouth. She looks right at the camera as her lips slide down his shaft. She bobs her head up and down and swirls her tongue over his swollen knob. John moans.

Marsha sits up and they both rip off their clothes until they are naked. Marsha swings her leg over his head and mashes her pussy to John's mouth. His cock slides between her lips. They suck, slurp and munch each other for several minutes. Brenda moves around so she can get a close-up of John putting his finger into Marsha's ass. Her first orgasm follows.

John sits up. Facing away from him Marsha lowers her pussy onto his massive cock. She feels it split open her swollen lips and push inside. She gasps as he fills her pushing deeper and deeper into her cunt. They fuck with Marsha lifting up and slamming her pussy down on his cock. She rubs her clit and has another orgasm. Brenda has the camera focused on John's glistening cock sliding in and out of Marsha's cunt.

Marsha climbs off John. Standing in front of him she bends over and sucks him into her mouth. Brenda is filming her pussy which is wedged between her thighs just below the cheeks of her ass. Marsha slips a finger between her legs and rubs it along her slit.

Brenda tries to keep her composure but knows she is losing the battle. She has been obsessed with John's cock from the beginning. Once she actually saw it she has not been able to think of much else. Her pussy is leaking into her panties and begging to be touched. Her nipples feel like they are going to explode. She uses all her willpower to resist touching herself.

Brenda moves around to the side and watches Marsha's lips moving up and down his huge shaft. Veins are bulging from the hard flesh. She wishes it was her lips wrapped around his cock. She moves closer with the camera but is not really able to concentrate. Marsha takes the camera from her hands but Brenda barely notices. Her eyes are glued on John's big cock.

Marsha puts her hand on the back of Brenda's neck and pushes down. Brenda is helpless to resist. She has fantasized about this moment countless times. Brenda feels the smooth skin of his swollen knob brush across her lips. She opens her mouth. His hard flesh glides across her tongue. Her lips clamp around him.

Marsha has the camera and is filming Brenda sucking her husband's cock. She is tentative at first, but when John puts his hands on the back of her head she gets more aggressive. Her hand is wrapped around his shaft moving up and down with her bobbing motions. Spit is drooling down his shaft.

Brenda feels her panties being removed. Soft lips clamp around her pussy. She feels Marsha's tongue push between her juicy lips and into her steamy cunt. It is too much for her to take. The hard meat driving into her mouth is like an aphrodisiac. When Marsha's tongue finds her clit Brenda explodes. It is her first experience with another woman.

Brenda is trying to catch her breath when she feels Marsha pull her up into a sitting position. Before she can say anything John swings Brenda into his lap. His huge cock is sticking up between her legs. Marsha takes it and forces it towards her pussy. John grabs her ass cheeks and lifts her up until she can feel the tip of his cock pressing against her opening.

Brenda squeals when his cock sinks into her pussy filling her like no other man has ever done. He keeps going deeper and deeper stretching her pussy with his massive girth. When he hits bottom another orgasm rips through her body. He slams up into her again and again sending Brenda to places she has never been.

Marsha pulls John from Brenda's cunt and sucks him clean. Then she licks Brenda's pussy before putting him back. John fucks her until she is whimpering and begging him to stop. He pushes her lifeless body onto the couch. Marsha mounts him. They fuck like two animals at war clawing and slamming together in a stream of obscenities.

John and Marsha finally disengage. They position Brenda on the couch on all fours. John gets behind her and slides his cock between her cheeks until it finds her pussy. It pushes into her cunt. She moans. Marsha slides under Brenda so she can lick John's cock.

Brenda looks down and sees Marsha's pussy staring up at her. The glistening lips are folded open and her hard clit is poking out from its boat. She is on the verge of an orgasm as John's cock pounds repeatedly into her cunt. She can no longer think clearly. She lets out a scream from the explosion inside her cunt.

John pushes down on the back of her neck until Brenda's mouth and nose are pressing into Marsha's pussy. Her mouth opens. Her tongue pushes between the folds and into Marsha's hot cunt. Behind her Brenda hears John grunt and feels the warmth from his cum spreading through her belly. She shudders with another orgasm.

John pulls out and is immediately replaced by Marsha's mouth. Brenda resumes licking Marsha's pussy and clit. She tries to concentrate but Marsha is using her fingers and tongue in a way that makes Brenda pull up and scream. Brenda is still cumming when she feels Marsha push a finger up her ass. This sends her into another wave of convulsions.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers