He Walked Out and She Walked In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you play with your pussy before falling asleep?" She asks.

"No, I was too embarrassed to do anything," I giggle.

"Well, it looks like I'm going to have to finish that for you," she hisses as she kisses my neck and wiggles her legs in between mine. Her lips and tongue make their way to my breasts. She squeezes, licks, nibbles, and sucks on them. Her mouth trailing all over my chest feels exquisite. Her lips are tickling and her teeth randomly grazing my skin sends chills through me. Watching her take my nipple into her mouth and looking up at me makes my pussy instantly wetter.

Her kisses continue down and all around my belly. The tickling of her tongue causes me to flinch and smile. I bend my knees up when she gets near my belly button. She licks and teases it. When she is face level with my pussy, she looks up at me and smiles again.

"Here's that pretty little pussy of yours that you've been ignoring. You're a naughty girl, Julia, for doing that," and she places light kisses on all around my mound. Oh, God! I just want her to devour it. Her tongue explores every crease and fold as she moans out loud. She sucks my large inner lips onto her mouth and playfully stretches them. Her tongue quickly darts in and out of my pussy and I just want to scream. Such a tease! I place my hands on her head and bury my fingers in her hair. She makes a single long lick along my slit and sucks my clit into her mouth. I start moaning and thrusting my hips. She makes long licks over my clit using the entire length of her tongue; she knows just the right places to focus on. My orgasm sneaks up on me and I let out a scream. I quickly cover my mouth with my hand so I don't wake Greg. My whole body shudders and my pussy is flowing juices out onto my bed. She crawls back up to me and I quickly pull her lips to mine so I can kiss and taste my juices on her. I suck it from her tongue and lick her lips clean.

"That was amazing," I breathe against her lips.

"Not a single word to Greg," she says. "I hate to make this short and sweet but I need to get back in my room just in case he wakes up. Next time will be so much better. I want you to lick me until I can't think straight."

Mmm, next time. I lay there and watch as she walks back to her room. I cannot believe what just happened. I'm still breathing hard and my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. I'm lying in a wet spot but I make no attempt to move.

The next morning I awaken to a quiet apartment. The two of them are still sleeping and I sit alone at the table eating my cereal. I'm still in disbelief as to what happened last night but I'm yearning to have my way with her. I want to taste and please her as she did to me. I'm tempted to make some noise so they'll be forced to get out of bed. That'll be one step closer to my chance to fuck her.

As I'm washing my bowl in the sink I hear Greg step into the kitchen with a welcoming, "Good morning, Julia. Sleep well?"

I turn to look at him and I have to force myself to make eye contact with him. He has a warm smile on his face that makes me want to think there's a hint of knowledge behind it. Does he know his girlfriend was tongue-fucking my pussy last night?

"Good morning, Greg. I tossed and turned most of the night but I managed to get some rest in between," I say. "I hope you slept well."

"Like the dead," he says as he stretches and yawns.

Just then, Alex makes her way into the kitchen. I feel my face blush a little as she appears and I turn my attention back to the sink to hide my reaction from Greg.

"Good morning, baby," she says as she approaches him. She plants a sloppy, wet kiss on him. I'd like to think he can still taste a hint of my pleasure in her mouth.

"I have to get going. Last night was amazing," he says as he embraces her close to himself.

'Yes, it most definitely was,' I think as I smile to myself and nearly let a snort slip out

She walks him to the door and they say their goodbyes. When she turns around, she gasps when she finds me standing right in front of her. I press her up against the door, place my hands on it to pin her there, and kiss her hard. I slide my tongue into her mouth as she places her hands on my waist. She pulls me to her and I kiss my way to her ear.

"Your turn," I whisper and she giggles. "I want you on your bed and naked by the time I get there."

She dashes off to her room as I open the door to peek out into the hall. I want to make sure he's gone and there's no risk of him coming back to interrupt us. I quickly lock the door and make my way to her bedroom. When I enter, she is lying on her back, knees bent but closed, and she doesn't have a single piece of clothing on. She's rolling and pinching her nipples as I start removing my pajamas. I start crawling up from the foot of the bed. When I get to her knees, I pry them apart and she gasps. Her beautiful pussy looks so inviting. Her tiny lips are glistening and look like they're begging to be kissed.

As much as I hate to, I ignore that part of her for now and start kissing her stomach. Her skin smells like the faint floral scent of her soap she uses every time she takes a shower. I can smell it wafting under the door and often wonder if she's a dirty girl while in there. I kiss and lick my way up to those full, round tits of hers. I place a hand on each one, squeeze them together, and bury my face in between them. I lick and suck every part I come in contact with while I squeeze and pinch them. She moans and grinds her hips against my own. She places her hands on my ass and squeezes. I take one of her nipples into my mouth and suck hard. My pussy is getting wet and I reposition myself so I can rub my sensitive clit on her thigh. I flick her nipple with the tip of my tongue while she runs her hands through my hair.

"I need you to lick me," she says as I kiss my way to her lips. "Please!"

I can't take it any longer. I have wanted this for so long and I need her. I quickly slide down and place my lips near her mound. I inhale deeply through my nose and take in her feminine scent. Mmm...delicious. My mouth is watering just as much as my pussy. I kiss her outer lips and run my tongue up one side, above her clit, and down the other side. I use my fingers to spread her wide and admire her tiny inner lips. She's moaning and gasping each time my tongue touches her sensitive skin. Her lips are spread open wide like a flower. I lick them, taste them, and play with them. She throws her head back and moans louder. I suck them in my mouth and stretch them. My nose grazes her clit and she flinches. Two fingers slide inside her with ease as I place a long lick on her clit. I circle my tongue around it over and over before sucking it into my mouth. The more I lick it, the harder it gets. I wiggle my fingers that are inside her and the wet sound excited me. Moans escape my lips as I lick her clit faster and faster. Her hips start thrusting underneath me and I can feel her body tensing. She's getting close. Her pussy tightens on my fingers, she lets out a scream, and her back arches as she comes hard.

"Get that pussy of yours up here. I want you on my face right now!" She insists.

I make my way to her face, place my knees on each side of her head, lower my pussy onto her lips, and hold onto the headboard as she eagerly starts lapping me. Her hands are on my ass and she starts moving my hips so that my pussy is rubbing her face as her tongue and lips explore. I look down and the sight of her head between my legs sends chills through me. I reach down with a hand and run it through her hair.

"You're so good at eating pussy. I'm going to cum in your mouth," I say as I start to reach my peak. My heart is racing and I can feel myself building closer and closer to my orgasm. My grip on the headboard tightens as I peak. I look down and watch her as I tremble. Watching her licking and sucking me is so fucking sexy.

I move down and we lay side-by-side, holding each other with caressing touches. I really needed this. I've gone way too long without a good fucking.

"Women always make me cum so much better than men," she says. "Please promise me you won't tell Greg."

"I promise. I don't mean to get in between you two, though," I say.

"Don't be silly. I came to you last night. I basically had my mind made up about the apartment the moment I saw you," she giggles.

"I'm ok with just being fuck buddies," I laugh and she joins in.

_____________

I don't mind Alex's boyfriend, Greg. He can be a bit dense sometimes but he's friendly and his constant absence makes things so much more interesting for her and me. Like they say; while the mouse is away, the cat will play. And Alex is definitely one ferocious pussy. She drives me absolutely wild. I have no interest in looking for a man as long as I have her as a willing roommate. We've only been secretly sleeping together for the past two weeks but she has brought out some amazing feelings I have never felt with a woman before. I wouldn't say that I love her but she has certainly filled a hole in my life that no man has ever been able to do.

Greg hasn't stayed the night since she came into my room after they were done fucking and expressed her attraction to me but he has casually visited many times since then. She's been staying nights with him at his place instead. I'm not complaining. I rather enjoy the way we have the freedom to explore each other at will without the commitment; at least on my part, anyway. I think she truly loves Greg; she and I are just having a little harmless, disconnected fun.

I have been scheduled to work late hours this weekend. My Saturday and Sunday are pretty much non-existent due to working from noon until 8 o'clock both days. Alex is the lucky one with weekends off. Not to mention all summer off since she works at an elementary school.

I drag myself out of bed and manage to jump in the shower by 10 o'clock. I hate rushing in the mornings so I try to allow plenty of time to get ready. Shortly after I finish washing everything, I feel a draft and watch the shower curtain sway as the bathroom door opens and closes. I can hear Alex humming a tune as she removes her clothing. She slides in behind me, wraps her arms around my midsection, and places kisses on my neck. I can feel her tits pressed into my back and her smooth mound slightly grinding my ass.

"Good morning, you sexy bitch," I say as I lean my head back and take in the feeling of her warm lips traveling along my sensitive skin. "I missed you last night."

"I'm sorry I didn't come home from Greg's. I got carried away with sucking that big cock of his."

"Please tell me about it," I beg as I can feel my pussy twitching with excitement. I love it when she tells me what they do to each other. It's such a turn-on for me.

"It started on the couch while we were watching a movie. I kept teasing him by grabbing his crotch and making his dick hard. As he was kissing me, I freed his cock from his pants and started stroking it. I slid down and knelt in front of him on the floor as he pulled his pants off. His big dick staring at me is so delicious."

I sigh as my nipples start stinging from the water spraying on them. They're so hard and sensitive. Her hands move up and squeeze my tits. She pinches my nipples as she continues her story.

"I licked and kissed the head of his dick before I slid it into my mouth. I sucked hard every time I pulled away. I love feeling his cock at the back of my throat causing me to gag. We made our way to his room where he threw me on the bed and started eating my pussy like he'd been starving for a week."

I start gasping, "Please, touch me."

Her hand wanders down between my legs and she slides her finger along my slit. She slides a finger inside and spreads my lips when she removes it.

"Your clit is so hard," she says as she playfully twirls it around with her finger. "I'll take care of that in a bit. But I want you to know that Greg can't eat my pussy as good as you can."

"I fucking love licking your pussy," I pant. "What happened next?"

"My pussy was so wet after I came. He flipped me over and I put my ass high into the air. He threw that big cock of his into me and fucked me hard. His dick is so big and his balls slapping my sensitive clit felt wonderful."

"You're making me miss having a dick stuffed in my pussy," I whine. "I need to cum."

"Get out and dry off. I'll just be a minute." I jump out of the shower and quickly dry off as much as I can. When I turn to look at the shower, she is standing behind me.

"Get your ass up on the counter," she instructs.

I jump up and sit on the edge. She roughly spreads my legs and wastes no time diving in. With my legs over her shoulders, I lean back against the mirror and take in every little detail from her. I can feel her cold, wet hair rubbing on my thighs. She thrusts a finger inside and hits just the right spot. I let out a scream and grip the edge of the counter as I come hard. With the magic she works with her finger, I'm able to squirt just enough for it to run down her arm. I shudder and shake as she stands between my legs and pulls me in for a deep, kiss. I love tasting my juices on her lips and tongue.

"You're going to be late if you don't get ready," she laughs.

"It'll totally be worth it," I reciprocate the laughter. She jumps back in the shower as I finish getting ready.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I answer.

"Greg wants to stay over tonight. Is that ok?"

"Of course it is; you know that."

She peeks out from behind the curtain. "But there's a twist to it," she says with a sly smile.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you later. It's a surprise," and she ducks back into the shower.

The entire time I'm at work I can't help but think about what her surprise could be. While I find Greg somewhat attractive, I scratch the idea of her inviting me to join them. He would never go for that. He seems too prude for something like that. While she says he's a good lover, he apparently doesn't have much of an imagination behind closed doors. I don't think he could ever fathom the reason for a threesome. He thinks he's a stud and everything she sexually needs. I don't think that's uncommon for a man who has a huge cock. If only he knew the truth. Alex sends me text messages throughout my work day with random teases about her plans.

When I get home, Greg hasn't made his way over to our apartment yet. Alex is watching TV when I open the door. She gives me "the look" as she bites her bottom lip. I drop my things and rush over to her. I straddle her lap, thrust my hands up her shirt, and kiss her hard.

"Greg's going to be here any minute," she says. I ignore her, pull her shirt up, and suck on her breasts. Her hands squeeze and play with my ass.

"What's your secret?" I ask as I kiss her ear.

"I know how much you love hearing about when Greg and I fuck. I also remember how much you got off when you were watching us the last time he stayed the night. I want you to watch us again."

"What?" I ask with a surprised tone. "Does he know about this?"

"No. It will be our little secret."

"And just how is this supposed to happen? You can't leave the door cracked again."

"I want you to watch from the shared balcony on our rooms. It'll be easy for you to access since you can get out there from your room too. I'll close the curtains but leave them partially split open so you can see. I want you to watch us fuck like crazy."

"I'll think about it," I say but inside I am jumping for joy. I loved seeing her ride his cock; the way her tits bounced and the way her hips were grinding against him. We hear the familiar buzz of the door downstairs to let Greg inside. I climb off from her and she pushes the button that unlocks the ground floor door. A few moments later she is letting him in our apartment.

I make myself something quick to eat while they settle themselves in the living room. They're joking and laughing while on the couch. He brought her flowers, wine, and what looks like a movie. How sweet.

"Are you going out tonight?" Greg asks me. His tone is almost one wishing that I have plans. It irks me.

"Um, no, I'm not. I've been working all day. I'm going to call it an early night here in a little bit and get back at it all over again tomorrow."

"Well, don't let us keep you up," he says with a hint of attitude.

"Oh, I definitely won't," I say as I give Alex a look. Game on.

I make my way to my bedroom and put on a nightshirt. As I lay down in bed, I can hear someone walk down the hall and into her bedroom. A text from Alex comes through. She tells me to have my favorite vibrator ready and she'll text again when they go to bed. If I'm guessing, she's in her room opening the curtains so I can see through them. This is so exciting for me!

I've seen the movie that he brought over for them to watch so I'm able to hear it and follow along. I can tell when they are close to the end and I'm getting more and more excited. I can see the light shining under my door and I can tell when they turn the hallway light off. The only thing left is the light glow from the nightlight in the bathroom.

As soon as I see the bathroom light being turned on and the door close, I get another text from Alex. My heart nearly jumps out of my chest.

I hope you're ready! I want you to cum while you're watching.

I smile to myself, grab my toy, and quietly make my way to the french doors that are in my room. It quietly opens and I slip outside. The night is hot and the only light out here is the light shining through the partially opened curtains on her doors. I tiptoe over to her side. Thankfully there are high privacy dividers in between each apartment so there is no risk of being caught doing the nasty by myself out here.

I sit myself down near the door and when I look in through the curtains, I have the perfect side-view of the bed. Greg is completely undressed, laying on his back, and stroking his cock. She hasn't made her way back from the bathroom yet. My face is so close to the glass that I can hear myself breathing. I'm not worried about being seen. Her bedroom light is bright enough to cause a reflection on the inside of the glass so neither of them can see through.

She walks through the bedroom door and he stands to greet her by pulling her shirt off and tossing it on the floor. She reaches behind her to unhook her bra and I gasp when her tits break free from being held captive. They kiss and caress each other before he reaches down to undo her pants. Her underwear slides down her legs with her pants and she kicks them off. She starts stroking his dick as he kisses her neck.

He sits on the edge of the bed that is facing away from me, leans forward, and buries her face between her breasts. She squeezes them together and looks straight in my direction with a smile. I smile back even though I know she can't see me. He lies back with his legs still hanging off the edge. She reaches over to the nightstand, retrieves a condom, rolls it on and tosses the empty packet on the floor. Then she straddles his lap, pins his hands above his head, and I watch as her tits hang down over his face. I know exactly what he sees as I have been in that same position with her myself; those dark brown nipples staring with intense interest. She sits upright on his lap and I watch as his dick slides inside her. With each one of her thrusts, I find myself wanting to barge through the door, throw him out of her room, and have my way with her.

She climbs off from him and he lies on the bed the long way so I get a side view of him again. When she climbs on top of him, this time she lowers her pussy down on his face and leans forward to take his cock in her mouth. After making a few passes up and down his length, she glances towards me and gives me a secret little wave and a wink. My pussy instantly gets wet at the sight of her acknowledging me again. I slide my finger down and feel the slickness my slit has become. I can see her body tensing even from where I'm standing and I can tell she's about to come all over his face. She lifts her chest, lets out a satisfied scream, and she grinds her hips on his mouth.