He Walked Out and She Walked In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few months, things go smoothly with Alex and me. She and I fuck like crazy while her unsuspecting fiancé remains clueless. I can only assume her cheating ways don't eat away at her because I am a woman. If I were a man, I don't think Alex would ever have leaped into my arms. I've started noticing that her smaller items are slowly disappearing from our apartment. I knew this was coming but it's still a little heartbreaking. She has asked me to be in her wedding as a bride's maid and I gladly accepted. It's going to be a small ceremony and nothing too extravagant. Both she and Greg come from small families and their circle of friends is relatively small as well.

I arrive at the church where she is getting ready to be the most beautiful bride on her special day. I'm wearing the floor-length maroon gown that we, the bridal party, agreed on. It's simple but elegant with spaghetti straps and a little bow on the back just above my ass. She's in the dressing room with her Maid of Honor who also happens to be her sister, Alicia. When I peek inside, I see Alicia helping her straighten her veil and making last-minute tweaks to her hair. My goodness, Alex looks ravishing! Alicia and I are the only ones standing up with her during the ceremony.

After Alex and I acknowledge each other, she asks her sister to give us a little privacy. Alicia smiles and leaves the room quietly closing the automatic locking door behind her.

"Aren't you one sexy little vixen today?" I ask with a devilish grin.

"Likewise," she agrees as I approach her. "I'm having a little trouble with my garter belt, though." She sits down on a chair with a sly grin on her face.

"And just what kind of trouble would that be?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I need you to check to make sure it's straight," she says as she starts pulling her skirt up her long, beautiful legs. Her shoes are detailed with crystals and the heel must be at least four inches high. She's wearing sheer stockings with lace around the tops. I lick my lips at the sight. When her skirt has been lifted all the way, she spreads her thighs to reveal the glistening pink gem between them. She isn't wearing any panties underneath her garter belt. My heart skips a beat and my pussy twitches. I kneel between her legs and lean in to inhale that sweet, sweet smell of her. She allows her gown to fall over me. I spread her pussy lips wide and lick her wetness. She tastes so good; such a naughty little bride and the thought of licking her pussy just moments before she gets married turns me on like never before. I focus on her clit as we need to make this quick. The little nub was hard before I even started; I don't imagine this will take long. When I slide two fingers inside, I can hear her moaning and sigh louder as I lick harder and faster. Her juices run down between my fingers. Her hips are flexing under me and she reaches down to place a tight grip on the sides of her chair. Her body stiffens and she lets out a quiet squeal of delight.

I quickly make my way out from under her skirt and kiss her hard. She licks my tongue and lips; savoring every little bit of her juices.

"It's almost time. I need to get out there so things can get started," I say. "And we don't need anyone getting suspicious of the bride being slutty just before she walks down the aisle.

"You'd better take some napkins and dry your chin then," she giggles. She grabs some tissues and dabs her wetness from my face.

I'm standing at the altar with her sister and looking across at Greg, his best man who is his brother Jeff, and his friend Jared whom I walked up the aisle with. He's an attractive man and, from what I understand, he's single. He keeps glancing at me and quickly looking away when I notice him. I find it to be cute. I may need to investigate him a little more during the reception.

When Alex enters the room, everyone is in awe of her beauty. Her long dark hair is falling down her back in loose curls. She smiles and nods at people along the way. Her father has the look of pride as he leads his oldest daughter towards us. As he gets ready to pass her off to Greg, he lifts her veil and gives her a kiss on the cheek. Before she takes Greg's arm, she looks at me and turns into a stunning blushing bride. The two of us are the only ones who know the real reason behind that.

The wedding is short, sweet, and to the point. The reception immediately follows at her parent's house. They had rented a large tent, paid for entertainment, and hired a catering company. I find myself being more and more intrigued by Jared, such a shy man but very interesting to talk to.

As the two newlyweds depart for the evening, I find myself feeling just a tad bit empty. I don't quite know what this means for Alex and me but I guess only time will tell. For the time being, it looks like I'm on the prowl for a new roommate but I don't think I will ever find another one quite like Alex.