He Walked Out and She Walked In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns around to face the head of the bed on her hands and knees and he moves in behind her. He puts his hands on her ass, spreads her cheeks, and leans in with his mouth. I watch as he licks her entire ass crevice. I can see her moaning as he fucks her ass with his tongue. Something I haven't done to her yet but now I'm making a mental note to add it to my list of ways to please her.

As he's lining himself up to her, I turn my vibrator on and spread my legs. I lean back on one hand and place the tip next to my pussy. The buzzing sounds incredibly loud out here with no other noise to drown it out. I run it over my clit and it sends a jolt through me.

He throws that cock of his into her pussy and grabs her hips tight. At the same time, I thrust my vibrator into my pussy and move it along mimicking the movements he makes with Alex. Each time he goes balls deep with her, I push the vibrator in as far as I can. It's a "rabbit" vibe so each deep thrust hits my clit with the wonderful sensation of being teased.

He begins pounding her as hard as he can. Watching her ass jiggle with each contact made is mind-blowing. I can see his cock slipping in and out of her and I'm longing to have someone slamming a cock inside me. It's been far too long. Her tits are bouncing wildly and I wish I were lying underneath her sucking on them while he's fucking her. What torture this is!

He throws himself in her one final time and I hold my vibrator against my clit as he comes inside her. A few seconds after him, my body quivers and my legs shake. I throw my head back and try with all my might to not scream and make myself known. After I regain myself, I stand and catch my breath as I continue watching them. She straightens up on her knees and he kisses her neck. He withdraws from her and climbs off the bed. He slips on his boxers and walks out the door to the bathroom.

No sooner than he disappears into the hallway, she scurries over to the door where I am still standing. She quickly opens it and takes me in her arms. I'm still panting from my orgasm and she smells of delectable sex.

"That was wonderful," I say as I trail my hands down to her bare ass.

"Sorry to rush you off, but he's only gone long enough to throw the condom away and rinse his face. I was turned on so much knowing you were out here watching us." My hand has moved from her ass to her wet, sopping pussy. I slip a finger inside and slosh it around; it is such a beautiful sound.

"Thank you for inviting me," I say with a smile as I give her one last quick, sloppy kiss and run down to my side of the balcony. As I duck inside my room and giggle to myself, I feel so naughty watching them knowing that he is clueless to any of it. But I love it!

When I arrive at work the next day, Brian, Alex's cousin, catches me walking along an aisle for which I have been assigned to straighten and stock the shelves. He and I have been working such opposite hours lately that I haven't been able to see him much.

"Hey there Julia, has Alex been helping out as the roommate like you were hoping she would be?"

"Absolutely!" I squeal. She's so much more than what I was looking for but, obviously, I can't let him know that. I wonder if he, or anyone else in her family, knows about her curiosities with women. No one except the very few women I've been with knows anything about my sexual attraction to them. She certainly had me fooled. He said she was an angel but he must not have known about those sexy devil horns she has tucked away.

"I'm so glad to hear that. I knew you two would hit it off," he says. Oh, he's killing me! "I'm sure she's told you the good news, then?"

"Good news?" I say with raised eyebrows. I am completely clueless as to what he's talking about.

"Sure, about her and Greg recently getting engaged, silly!"

"Oh, yeah...that," I say with a smile but inside I'm screaming, 'what the ever-loving fuck?'

"With a short engagement in the works, I'm assuming you'll be on the lookout for another roommate?"

"Um, yeah, I guess," I reply as I'm silently begging him to go away so I can process all of this. How could she not tell me this? I feel so hurt and upset even though she and I have only slept together a handful of times. This is kind of a big deal when it means she will most likely be moving out soon. Part of me wants to go home sick from work and confront her but the other part of me is reminding myself how silly I'm acting. We're not a "thing" after all; we just have sex here and there. But, still! I'm so frustrated!

"Are you not feeling well, Julia?"

Shit! My reaction is showing. "I'm fine, Brian. I'm just tired. With school and work both consuming me, I'm getting worn out," I lie.

"Maybe you should go home and rest," he suggests. Little does he know that when I go home, there is very little rest if Alex is there. We can't keep our hands off each other; but not today. I'm afraid I would be unable to hide what I now know from her and I don't think it would be right to steal her thunder. I'm sure she has been meaning to tell me, she was just waiting for the right time.

"No, I'll be ok. Thank you, though," but now I have a million things running through my mind. Why have I not seen her wearing a ring? Has she been taking it off when she's around me? But she didn't have one on last night...or did she? Have I been too blind with lust to have even noticed?

Brian smiles and continues on his way. I really hope I was able to fool him into believing that I already knew about the engagement. I certainly don't want him to feel any sort of guilt for upsetting me.

At lunch, I keep picking up my phone and putting it down over and over. One second I want to text her and the next I just want to not think about it until I get home. I finally decide to just try to cool down a bit and wait until later. Maybe she won't even be there tonight anyway. Maybe she will be spending the night with her new fiancé. Maybe she'll be lying in her bed with her legs wide open waiting for me to dive in and make her scream. Dammit! I'm not sure if I can continue sleeping with her now that her relationship with Greg has reached the next level.

My mind continues racing the entire time I'm at work. I want to laugh, I want to cry, I want to scream, I want to run home and hide. I conclude the only thing that will make anything any better is actually confronting Alex.

I'm a nervous wreck on the way home. When I pull into the parking lot, I notice her car but I do not see Greg's anywhere. That doesn't necessarily mean she's not out with him, though. With the apartment being on the back of the building, I can't see if anyone is inside. I take a deep breath and head up to the third floor.

When I walk in, I can hear that she's in the bathroom taking a shower. I slip into my bedroom and feel this is my chance to text her.

We need to talk.

Short, sweet, and to the point. Now I wait. Shortly after I send the text, I can hear the water being turned off. The sound of her hairdryer means she's almost done and my heart begins to pound. I don't even have any idea what I'm going to say to her. I can't help but feel I'm overreacting and I now feel guilty for texting her. I change into my pajamas and I hear my door creak open as I pull my pants on. I see her standing in my doorway with just a towel wrapped around her.

"You know, don't you?" She asks.

"Yeah, I do."

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I should have."

"How long ago did he ask you?"

"About three weeks ago."

"So, just before we slept together the first time?" I ask.

"Yeah, a few days before that."

"Then why did you come to my room that night if you were already engaged?"

"Because I wasn't sure if accepting his proposal was the right thing. I still don't know if it's what I really want." She looks as though she truly is remorseful.

"Come here," I say as I motion for her to sit on my bed with me. As soon as she's seated, I take her in my arms and hug her. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were confused about the whole thing." She hugs me tight and I bury my face in her damp hair. She didn't even take the time to dry her hair thoroughly before coming in to speak with me.

"I didn't say anything because I'm not sure I'm ready for all of this and I have no idea how long I want to drag our engagement out before setting a date. I didn't want to worry you about having to find a new roommate. I know you were stressed out finding me and I didn't want to do that to you again," she says as she takes my face in her hands. "And I'm not sure I'm ready to give you up."

Before I can say anything, her lips are on mine. She runs her fingers through my hair and trails her kisses along my jaw and over to my neck. I reach down and hook the front of her towel with my finger. I give a slight tug and it opens; revealing her naked beauty beneath.

"Am I supposed to feel guilty now that I know you and Greg are serious?" I ask as I lift the weight of her tits in my hands. My own nipples tingle as I play with hers.

"Why should you? I don't," she says with a grin.

"How would you feel if I were to bring home a guy?" I ask.

"Envious; actually beyond envious, I would be livid and I would ravage you the first chance I got as soon as he left. I'd claim your hot pussy as mine again."

"Yours?" I ask as I push her back on the bed. Her tits jiggle when she hits the mattress. I straddle her and pin her hands above her head. Her heavy breathing has her breasts heaving up and down at me.

"I like knowing I'm the only one pleasing you," she expresses. "I wish I could right now but I need to get ready. Greg is waiting for me at his place."

"Fuck Greg! I need cock, too!" I whine. "You are amazing but I miss getting fucked hard."

"You're right," she agrees. "You should go out and find a guy who will fuck you silly."

I can't tell if she's serious or if she's mocking me. I lean down and kiss her hard. She is satisfying in her own way but I have other needs she's unable to meet. She, on the other hand, has both Greg and me to fulfill everything she wants. I roughly kiss my way down her neck and onto her chest. I take a nipple into my mouth and hear her gasp as she leans her head back farther into the mattress.

"I really need to get going," she pants at me.

"I hate you, you know that?" I ask and she answers with a giggle.

"Prepare to be furious. I won't be back until Tuesday night after work," she teases.

I let out a grunt as I climb off from her and help her to her feet. She picks her towel up from the bed and walks out making sure to send me a glance over her shoulder.

We hardly see each other much over the next week. Our work schedules just don't allow us any time together. I'm wondering if making some time for just her and me to go out for dinner or a movie is doable. It sounds crazy but I miss her. Am I really developing feelings for her? Would that be such a bad thing? I don't suppose it would but...she's getting married! I still cannot wrap my mind around the whole concept of her marrying Greg. Is she playing us? I don't think so. I think she truly enjoys the best of both worlds and I really don't mind sharing her. I dread the day he ever finds out though. I do realize that I will have to give her up sooner or later.

Work today was shitty. I just want to go home and take a nice hot bath. I'm going to be alone...again. I don't even think my vibrator with make me feel any better and I don't have the mental or emotional energy to go out and get laid.

I walk into a dark apartment as expected. I sulk into my bedroom, turn my light on, and go straight to my dresser. I want to get out of my work clothes, eat something quick for supper, and soak away my bad day. As I'm putting on my nightshirt, a little something on my bed catches my attention. I walk over and see a note.

Psst. Come find me!

She's here?! I smile and start searching the apartment for her. I run back into the living room and look out on the balcony. Nothing...I turn on the bathroom light and peek behind the shower curtain. Nothing...I go into her bedroom and look around including out on the balcony there. Nothing...Where in the hell is she? I go back into my room thinking this note must've been from earlier and I missed her. Just when I think my luck has run out, I hear a quiet little giggle. I look towards my closet and notice the door is cracked the tiniest bit. Sneaky! I walk over and open the door to find her standing in the dark wearing a bathrobe.

"I found you. What do I win?" I giggle.

"Me," she says as she steps out into the light "and this..." as her robe falls open. My mouth gapes as I slowly scan my eyes down her body. "You did say you missed having a big dick in you." She lets her robe slip off from her shoulders and it falls to the floor. She reaches in front of her and starts stroking a thick realistic-looking cock. That strap on looks absolutely stunning on her. I watch her tits sway as her hand continues sliding along the entire length. I'm guessing it is seven inches in length but the girth is what's impressive. If my thighs weren't touching I'm pretty sure my pussy lips would be frantically quivering at the mere sight of her wearing that.

I extend my hand and I see that it's trembling with excitement. I'm reacting as though I'd never seen a cock before. I replace her hand with mine and place a grip at the base; very nice girth, indeed. The cyber skin makes it feel incredibly real. Velvety soft and slightly rigid but not like your typical silicone rubber dildos. There's a nice level of floppiness and the weight is quite hefty. My fingers pass over the veiny texture and I pinch my fingers around the head to feel the raised ridge. I lick my lips and look into Alex's mischievous eyes.

"Are you going to stare at it or are you going to kneel and let me watch you suck on this nice big gift I'm going to give you?" She asks with a seductive tone.

Before she finishes her sentence, I have my nightshirt pulled up and over my head. I toss it and quickly drop to my knees. I lift the end of the toy to my tits and slip it in between them. I squeeze my tits and slide the cock within them. It's long enough to rest between them with the head staring at me, begging me to touch it with my lips. I slightly part them, look up at her, and circle the tip with my tongue. I remove it from the crevice between my breasts and run my tongue all along the bottom from the base to the head before taking it in into my mouth as far as I can. I suck hard and slowly start pulling away.

She watches my cheeks hollow as I withdraw the cock from my mouth. My lips stretch over each and every vein in the bumpy texture. Her hands hold my hair back behind my head so she can watch as I make faster passes over the cock. It's getting slippery with saliva and slides in and out of my mouth with ease. My fingers feel between her legs and her pussy is incredibly wet. The lips are slick and my finger is swallowed by her pussy. She gently thrusts her hips forward as she grips my head and holds the end of the cock at the back of my throat. My gag reflex is kicked into high gear but I fight it off as much as I can. My throat relaxes and it slides in even farther. My eyes begin to water and instead of giving in to the urge to breathe; I use my finger in her pussy to lead her hips even closer to me. I can feel the bulbous head slowly nudging its way farther down my throat. I can't take it anymore! My stomach heaves, and I quickly pull the cock from my throat. A thick string of saliva hangs from my lip to the tip. My greed is kicked into overdrive and I quickly devour the cock again.

When I've had my fill of fucking her with my mouth, I stand and lead her to the bed. We come to rest at the edge where I kiss her and grind my pussy against the cock.

"I want you on your hands and knees," I instruct. She climbs on the bed, gets on all fours, and looks back at me over her shoulder. I kneel behind her and admire the beautiful sight before me. Her ass is high up in the air; her knees are spread with that fat cock dangling in between. And that pussy...her lips are so wet that they are spread wide without any help from me. I lean my face down and make a lick along her slit; simply delectable. I suck on her pussy lips before sliding my finger back inside; so hot, so wet. I remove my finger and tease her clit with my tongue. I twirl it around and playfully flick it. It isn't long before it starts getting more and more erect. She lets out a scream and starts wiggling as she comes. I capture the dripping juices from her pussy with my tongue. I lick from her clit, over her pussy, and I continue along her ass. I reach my hands up and spread her ass cheeks wide. That pretty little rosebud of hers puckers as I lightly blow on it. I lick around and around before sticking my tongue inside that tight little hole. Her moans get louder and louder.

"On your back, I want to ride that cock of yours," I say to her. She quickly rolls over and lays flat. I straddle her hips and lean down to kiss her. Our nipples tickle each other as our tits move and bounce around. I sit up and slide my eager pussy down onto the cock. My god, it's filling. My pussy stretches and clamps around it. I've never had anything this big around in me before. I begin to ride it making sure to use the entire length. Doing this causes my tits to bounce wildly and I can see the excitement in Alex's eyes. She squeezes and pinches them. My eyes are staring at her tits. Each bounce I make causes hers to jiggle and it's driving me wild. I place my hands on the bed next to her head and lean my clit forward. I grind it on her while pumping harder on that cock.

"That's it. I want you to come for me," she says as she leads one of my nipples into her mouth. She sucks hard and lightly clamps down on it. That little sensation is enough to send me over the edge. My body tenses and I throw my head back with a scream. My body is covered in sweat and my arms are trembling from holding my weight above her.

"It's your turn to get on your back," she instructs. Thank god; I can't move.

I raise myself off from her and lay on my back. She quickly climbs between my legs, grabs me behind the knees, and pulls my legs up. I hold them back against me as far as I can and she throws that cock into me again. She starts pumping hard. My toes curl at the sight of her tits bouncing out of control. She's making long, deep plunges that feel amazing. Watching that cock slide in and out of my pussy excites me. Each time she pulls out, my pussy lips look like they're trying to grab onto the toy and begging it not to leave followed by her quickly slamming back into me hard.

"Put that pretty pussy of yours up in the air," she says as she pulls away from me. I quickly get on all fours and stick my ass as far up as I can. She swiftly moves behind me and I spread my legs for her. I arch my back and she guides the cock back in. This time I hear a faint click followed by an intense vibrating. It's more powerful than any toy I have. It feels amazing! She grabs onto my hips and starts fucking me harder than I ever thought a woman could physically do. Her fingers dig in and feeling her hips smacking against my ass is so satisfying. She gives my ass a powerful smack with her hand and I let out a scream.

"Again!" I beg. It's immediately followed by a smack on the other side. What bliss!

With a few more deep thrusts, I hear her let out another scream as her grip tightens on my hips and another orgasm rips through her. She withdraws from me and flops down next to me on the bed. She fumbles to remove the harness but manages to get it off. We lie together and hold each other tight. Our breaths are quick and we're both covered in sweat and the sweet smell of wonderful sex that was just made. For the first time, we fall asleep in each other's arms.