All Comments on 'He was the One Who Asked for It'

by JACKVK

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just some more BBC racist shit

Why don't you put this shit over in IR with the other racists?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not bad

not my cup of tea but a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You Don’t Have to Read It!

I don’t understand why people read things they know they don’t like and then complain about it. If you don’t like these stories, no one is making you read them. Actually, I think you really do like them and hate yourself because of it. Maybe you’ve been cucked?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey It is NOT too bad

Do not give up. First one on here (under this name). Try again

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Why is this bad?

Why is this bad? This hasn't nothing original...The writer just took all the stereotypes (wimp husband, bbc, loving wife who degrades herself in name of love and so on...) joined them through some words and "voila": an used and abused plot turned into a bad story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

I wish my wife would be into this. Just imagining sinking my 5 inch dick into her after taking a BBC gets my little guy rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Your story was excellent. It felt very real and human. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep posting

This story is exactly what the Loving Wives category is for. Wives who have sex with others. Ignore that one a-hole who posts under several aliases (bayernpeter, justgr8, just8reading, impo-64 and more) and then posts anonymously to make himself think he is not the only loser on this site.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
I THINK SHE SHOULD TAKE 1 OF THE 50 WAYS TO LEAVE

use it and flee, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awful story

well written but terrible subject...hate cuck stories

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Re: "It took almost a month for me to feel Chris inside of me again"

Ridiculous. The vagina is one of the most self-restoring human organs.

If a large penis stretched her to this unrecoverable state, imagine if she had given birth to a baby. (If the cervix can close after that, what the vagina does is child's play.)

How about we try some reality in sex stories?

Lue

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Love that you took his suggestion

Husband made a good suggestion, hope he knows that he’s started something that he can’t stop. I need to read your next chapter. Yes I’m wet xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh Nette

You get wet seeing dogs boinking.xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Y'all white mofos again

Here y'all sick, wite, muthafuckers be at it again. Make all them thick, big titted, white hoes be thinking all us brothers got them 14 inch, beer can dicks. That all y'all cucky, wife bois be dreaming bout. Make it hard on a brother, who dick be normal, like everbody else. Ho be specking King Damn Kong and it be jus another monkey. Y'all needs to stop the bullshit. If we all had big dicks, we wouldn't need Glocks and pitbulls to make us feel like mens. BLM(black Literature Missing)

Splendiferous Fuquewad Jones jr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was garbage!!

Now that I have posted 15 times on here, I will go crawl back under my rock with the other slime.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Pretty good for a cuck story, which I dont care much for. Not too much disrespect...

other than the smirky cum kiss at the end, well besides the usual cuck crap teasing the cuck about being smaller.

Wife is written as valuing her marriage enough to be cautious, and a bit realistic afterwards, good change from chick-wives who stay dick-drunk 24/7 after a big dick pounds them.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
PS two nit picks

maybe don't have the big cock be a black guy, although I sort of see why she did like the variety

AND don't do the stretched pussy for weeks thing. YMMV Thanks for sharing it.

PPS if you want to stand out and improve, try to move away from humiliated husband and husband is deficient clichés. Write a woman sort of like this one, with a guy who has decent equipment like this hubby, but isn't quite so obsessed with sharing. In other words, make the hubs seem a little less like a loser. Just my two cents.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 6 years ago
Hmm great story about doing as hubby asked her to.

I have asked my wife many times to be part of the same action, with a hung stud, and reading this story makes it all so real instead of fantasy. Keep up the good work.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
I like it

She didn't cuck husband. She didn't say he was bigger. She didn't say he was better. She just thought next time she'll get her husband to be there. It will be up to him to decide if he joins in . He asked for it , she got it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pretty good for a cuck story

That's damming with faint praise. Like a good root canal, or a nice colostomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife

I always wanted my wife to discover she liked a thick black dick in her. Would have loved seeing him stretch her and watch her cum so hard she could hardly breath. Have her resist because fucking a black guy is beneath her then watch him show her what he can do. After he comes back and works her over several times with me not here I know she’s hooked and he makes her a BC slut for him.

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
He should have gotten home sooner

Chris would have loved seeing Jamal destroy his wife. Bigger cock than he could imagine. Heck, seeing it, he would have wanted Jamal to fuck her more. I’m surprised after seeing the video, he didn’t have Jamal fuck her again while he was there. All wives need that monster cock at least once. Maybe more. And we husbands know it.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Big cocks

What a lucky woman, every man she goes with as an above average size cock, sorry life isn't like that. I wanted him to watch and do the videoing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

husband gives you a hall pass for unlimited cock and you cant ever be straight with him? bad writing kills stories, so does awful characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 5" thick penis? Err, I don't think so. You moron

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous