Health Club Hookups

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,415 Followers

As Selena focused her licking on Bern's clit, she also slid her middle finger up into Bern's slippery pussy and started pumping it in and out. Having admired Selena's nude physique for months, masturbated while thinking about her and finally getting the opportunity to eat her smooth pussy, Bern was naturally about out of her mind with lust; the touch of Selena's fingers, followed by that of her tongue, had Bern practically cumming immediately. Bern quickly had Selena by the back of her head and was forcing her hips up against her face. Selena was an experienced pussy licker and knew how to bring Bern to a climax slowly and with maximum pleasure, but she didn't want to torture the poor girl, so she did what she could to allow her to cum quickly...this time.


Bern could feel Selena's talented tongue and fingers drawing her closer and closer to a much anticipated orgasm and relished every second of it. She could feel her orgasm building and tried to relax, but found herself arching upward, forcing her pussy against Selena's face. Finally, like a rubber band snapping, she suddenly went limp on the bed and began to convulse as her incredibly intense orgasm finally washed over her. She lost track of time as she was engulfed in pleasure, thinking that this might very well be the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced.

Once Bern had come back to herself, Selena raised her head and crawled the rest of the way up the bed to lay with her. They kissed and fondled and caressed and before long were ready to go at it again. This time, they tried Bern's suggestion of spreading and scissoring their legs, rubbing their smooth pussies together until they both about passed out from the sheer pleasure of it. Selena stayed the night and they became frequent but not exclusive lovers after that. They talked about sharing their lovemaking with another, meaning either a man or a woman, and, of course, Derek immediately came to mind. As for women, Bern would love to have been sandwiched between Selena and her sister, but knew that might be a little bit weird for the two of them. Not only that, Selena claimed that Vanessa didn't swing that way.

The next person that Bern thought of was a cute but inexperienced middle-aged housewife who'd been working out at the club and had only recently discovered her bisexual leanings. Her name was Jill Taylor and she was married to the host of a local home improvement show on cable. They had three boys who were now teenagers and who required far less supervision than they used to. With more time on her hands, Jill had come to Bern's club, they'd hit it off quickly and Jill had joined right away. It had been very satisfying to watch the transformation of Jill's physique from frumpy mom to a definite MILF. As she'd become more confident with her new body, Jill was a lot less shy and Bern was able to see more of her. Older women had never really been her thing, so she wasn't necessarily thinking of Jill that way, but a woman's body is a woman's body, so she wasn't too picky about what she looked at.

One day as Jill changed, Bern was passing through the locker room and stopped to compliment her on the progress she'd made. Jill thanked her and Bern asked what her husband thought about it. Jill blushed and said that her husband had become a lot more grabby than he had been in years and that it wasn't a bad thing. She also knew that other men were paying more attention to her, too, and that it excited her. Bern asked if she was maybe thinking of trying a little something on the side, but Jill said that she really wasn't interested in that, but knowing that there were men who would be up for it was exciting to her. Talk then turned to Jill needing to update her wardrobe and her husband being more than happy to pay for it if she was buying clothes that showed off her hot new figure. Jill admitted, though, that she really wasn't sure where to get the right clothes. Bern, who loved clothes that looked good but hated to shop for them, knew exactly where to go. Jill was still hesitant, though, and expressed relief when Bern offered to go shopping with her.

A few days later, with the club in the capable hands of one of her managers, Bern headed out shopping with Jill. Jill was thrilled with what Bern helped her find and purchased several short skirts, tight tops and snug dresses and a whole slew of very sexy undergarments. Jill invited Bern to her house for a drink and to help her carry all of her new clothes once they'd finally finished. After hauling all of her purchases upstairs, Jill poured them each a glass of chardonnay as they talked about all of the new clothes and how Tim was going to love them, too. Jill set her glass down and ran upstairs, saying that she had an idea and wanted to try it out on Bern first. She came back down a few minutes later wearing a very short, form fitting sundress that buttoned up the front. Bern thought that her legs looked fantastic but noticed quickly that Jill's breasts were clearly not supported in one of her new bras. Bern couldn't take her eyes off them as they jiggled enticingly while Jill strode sexily across the room.

She stopped immediately in front of Bern, asking what she thought in a very seductive voice and calling Bern "Tim." She then turned away and, pretending that she dropped something, bent over while pulling on the top part of the dress so that the hem rode way up and her ass was fully exposed. Bern couldn't take her eyes off of Jill's pussy lips, surrounded by trim brown hair and peeking out from below her firm, fit ass; she felt herself getting wet. Jill straightened up and turned to face Bern again, still looking seductive while unbuttoning the dress. Bern stared at Jill's cleavage until she reached the bottom button and whipped the dress wide open. Bern had seen Jill naked before, but this scenario was so much more erotic than the locker room or even the dressing rooms when they had been shopping. Before she knew what was happening, Jill had straddled her on the couch, her tits practically right in Bern's face.

"Go ahead, Tim," she said, emphasizing the name, "my nipples are begging for you to suck them." She cupped her tits and held them to Bern's face. Bern could not resist and, placing her hands on the smooth flesh of Jill's waist, stuck out her tongue and began alternately licking each of Jill's hard nipples. Her hands quickly moved down to Jill's firm, smooth ass, which she squeezed and massaged while sucking Jill's nipples. Jill had released her tits and held Bern's head while moaning, finally using Bern's name instead of her husband's. Bern slid Jill's dress off and set it aside so that she now sat naked on Bern's lap while Bern was still fully clothed.

Jill lifted Bern's face away from her tits and pressed her lips against Bern's. They quickly went from kissing to making out passionately, with Bern's hands moving up from Jill's ass to her tits. After a few very hot minutes, Jill suggested that she'd better get up so that Bern could get undressed. She stood and helped Bern to her feet, then immediately began pulling Bern's shirt up over her head. She pawed at Bern's tits, her hard nipples visible through her bra, before reaching behind her to unfasten Bern's bra. Bern was so wet by this point that she was sure there must be a huge damp spot on the front of her shorts. Jill let Bern's bra slide down her arms and was licking and sucking Bern's hard nipples and working on unfastening Bern's shorts before it even hit the floor. Bern just ran her fingers through Jill's thick brown hair and enjoyed herself while Jill did her thing.

Bern's shorts hit her ankles and Jill's hands were quickly on her bare ass, her cheeks split by the thin strip of her thong panties. When Jill finally raised her head from Bern's tits, she didn't let go of Bern's ass, just pulled Bern's body against hers.

"I've never done anything like this before," she confessed, looking into Bern's eyes, "but I can't help myself. I am so turned on and I just want to do everything!"

Bern kissed her tenderly, reaching around to squeeze her ass, but before their kissing got too passionate, she made a suggestion. Knowing that Jill's kids and husband would be home in a few hours, she thought it might be better to jump right in with both feet and save the cuddling and exploring and experimenting for another time when they had more freedom. She lay on the couch and invited Jill to help her out of her thong panties. It was so erotic to have a horny, fit woman taking her panties down, knowing that she was going to be eaten out and get to eat an unfamiliar pussy at the same time.

Bern wasn't shaved yet when this encounter occurred, only doing that right before Selena's first visit, so as Jill slid her panties down, a narrow strip of trim, light-brown hair was revealed. With her panties cast aside and her legs spread, Jill was ready to dive right between Bern's thighs, but Bern stopped her and positioned her instead in a sixty-nine. Bern ran her hands over Jill's taut ass while gazing up at the trim brown bush above her face, feeling Jill's hands running up and down her inner thighs. She finally slid one of her fingers between Jill's slippery lips and plunged it deep into her pussy, hearing Jill moaning in response, then raised her head and started licking Jill's clit. Jill let out a louder moan then, seemingly inspired, lowered her own head and started licking Bern's pussy.

As she enjoyed the taste of Jill's pussy, Bern also enjoyed the way that Jill was mimicking her actions, licking and sucking her clit while sliding a finger in and out of her slippery pussy. Jill had done an outstanding job of getting her worked up, so she could feel her orgasm beginning to build from the first moment that Jill's fingers and tongue touched her. She could also feel that Jill's pussy seemed to continue to become wetter and more engorged the longer Bern licked and fingered her. The sounds of their moaning overlapped and filled the living room as each relished the pussy she was working on and her own approaching orgasm. Bern's hips were starting to rock and she noticed that Jill was starting to move her ass faster. Bern slipped a second finger into Jill's pussy, eliciting another louder moan, and really went to work to bring her off. Jill tried to concentrate on Bern's pussy, but was soon overcome with feelings of pleasure due to Bern's tongue and fingers. She continued to finger Bern's pussy, but took a break from licking her clit, laying her head on Bern's thigh while her orgasm built to a crescendo.

Finally, she sucked in her breath then let out a cry of pleasure, shuddering as she experienced an orgasm like she'd never experienced before. Bern was flooded with fresh juices and pulled her fingers out of the way to lap them up. Once Jill had caught her breath again, she put her tongue back to work on Bern's pussy while Bern let her head drop back onto the couch. Bern rocked her hips as Jill enthusiastically licked and sucked her clit while vigorously fingering her slippery pussy. She was impressed by Jill's instincts and knew that she'd only get better with experience. Gazing up at the pussy above her, she felt her orgasm continuing to come on and welcomed it. She started wriggling under Jill's attentions and moaning even louder as it built up. Finally, with a gasp, she flooded Jill with her natural lubricants as she came.

They lay together on the couch briefly before getting up and pulling their clothes back on and finishing their wine. Bern ended up leaving before anyone else came home but not before they discussed where and when they'd be able to meet up for more action. Bern was recalling all of this as she sat on her own couch, re-watching the videotape that Derek had given her that day and fingering her pussy. Once she'd cum and returned her attention to the ladies on the screen, she sat up with sudden interest as she saw someone new. She rewound the tape and watched for her again, but the cute, petite Asian passed by the camera only once.

Over the next couple of days, Bern kept her eyes peeled for the cute Asian, wondering why she hadn't shown up more on the tape. When she finally encountered her, she realized that this young lady didn't shower or change back into her street clothes, but apparently wore her workout gear home. Bern figured out her schedule and made sure to say hello and see how things were going whenever she bumped into her. Finally, one day she conveniently ran into her as she was heading for the locker room and struck up a conversation.

Her name was Pam and she was even cuter up close than she had been on the videotape. Bern tried not to come across as a lecher as she admired Pam's cute features and tight body. Knowing that Pam wouldn't be changing her clothes, Bern kidded with her that maybe she didn't think the facilities were clean enough. Pam reddened and said that she just wasn't accustomed to showering with other people around. Bern said that she didn't fault her for being shy, but Pam leaned close and said that it wasn't shyness, but that she was afraid she might end up leering and make someone uncomfortable. Bern smiled, thinking that she really knew how to pick 'em, then explained to Pam that, actually, the times that she was in weren't all that busy, so might just as likely have the entire shower area to herself. She offered Pam the use of a towel and some soap in case she wanted to give the showers a try. Pam smiled and accepted.

Bern was glad that Pam had waited for her to return with the towel before disrobing and tried to keep a conversation going so she had an excuse to stay while she did undress. Pam's tits were small and perky, topped with small, hard nipples, her ass was round and firm and her pussy was surrounded by well-groomed black hair. Pam wrapped the towel around herself as Bern showed her to the showers. Once inside, sure enough, they were the only two there. Pam hung up her towel as Bern stared at her ass, then turned on the shower and started soaping herself up. They continued to talk while Pam showered but watching her soaping up her tits and pussy was getting Bern pretty worked up. She suspected that it was intentional, though, when Pam turned away from her before bending over to soap up her legs. Pam peeked between her legs to see that Bern was staring at her ass and pussy while coyly rubbing her own breasts.

Pam rinsed herself off, but didn't turn off the shower, instead rubbing her pussy as she stared at Bern. Bern realized what was going on and went ahead and slipped her own hands into her spandex shorts. They stared at each other, each rubbing her own pussy, feeling completely turned on by watching the other. Pam came first, letting out a little cry as her legs almost gave out, and Bern came soon after, pushed along by seeing Pam cumming. As Pam dried off and they walked back to her locker, she indicated that maybe her concerns were founded, maybe she didn't have enough self-control to shower around other hot, fit women. Bern had a solution, though, and suggested that the next time Pam was in, Bern would show her the private shower that she had in her office.

A couple of days later, Bern made sure she was waiting when Pam finished working out. They retrieved her stuff from her locker, then headed up to Bern's office. Bern had specifically made sure that her office had more than just a single, phone booth-sized shower stall when the club had been constructed, though it wasn't often that she had shared it with anyone. She got the shower started and adjusted the water temperature, then turned to Pam and started pulling her sports bra up over her head, revealing her pert titties and hard nipples. Restraining herself from lowering her head to immediately lick and suck Pam's nipples, she then took Pam's spandex shorts down and admired Pam's pussy while she stepped out of them. Standing again, she started to pull off her own sports bra while Pam took care of her shorts, her eyes getting wide as she realized that Bern's pussy was shaved smooth.

Bern turned and entered the shower with Pam on her tail, closing the glass door behind them. It would have been easy to just start making out then going at it, but Bern wanted to prolong this since they had the privacy to do so. She squeezed herself a handful of shower gel, then did the same for Pam. After setting the container aside, they went to work lathering each other up, hands roaming all over each others tits, asses, abs, pussies and legs. They randomly made out while soaping each other up and Bern nearly came when she felt one of Pam's soapy fingers slip easily into her ass. They rinsed each other off with the detachable shower head, each concentrating the spray on the other's pussy a few times. Once they were both soap-free, Bern started kissing her way down Pam's neck to her hard nipples. While fondling her pert tits, she alternately licked, sucked and nibbled on Pam's nipples as Pam held onto her head and moaned. Bern continued to move down, kissing over Pam's flat abs until she encountered Pam's pussy.

Kneeling on the shower floor, Bern took one of Pam's ass cheeks in each hand, then buried her face in Pam's pussy. Pam squealed with delight as Bern started licking and sucking her aching clit, sending waves of pleasure through her. Bern's pussy was aching, too, but her desire to taste Pam was stronger than her desire for relief. She licked and sucked Pam's clit while Pam humped against her face, holding her head in place with one hand and playing with her own hard nipples with the other. She had been anticipating having Bern licking her pussy for days, so she was already completely worked up before they'd even arrived in the office. The shower together had been a bonus and she'd almost cum during that, but now she felt herself being guided to an orgasm by Bern's talented tongue.

When Bern slipped one of her hands around to slip a finger into Pam, she wished for the moment that she had a cock. Pam's pussy was so snug and so slippery that she imagined that fucking her must be heavenly. Feeling Bern's fingers penetrate her, Pam was pushed right to the edge of cumming and tried to force her pussy against Bern's face and down on her fingers simultaneously. A few pumps of Bern's fingers combined with her pursed lips sucking Pam's clit and Pam cried out as she came, only staying upright using Bern's shoulders for support.

Her mission accomplished, Bern stood and turned off the shower, but before she could go anywhere, Pam spun her around and pushed her against the wall, asking where Bern thought she was going. She pressed herself against Bern and they started to make out, their sensitive nipples rubbing together. Pam slipped her hands between them to fondle Bern's impressive tits, gently squeezing and pulling her hard nipples. Bern moaned, her pussy aching to be touched, licked, sucked or fucked. Pam didn't waste any time and was soon sucking Bern's nipples while her fingers massaged Bern's clit. Bern was humping her pussy against Pam's hand, which was soon replaced by Pam's face, which she pressed against the smooth skin of Bern's pussy. Pam ran her tongue up Bern's smooth slit, lapping up the juices that were flowing, then started licking her clit, causing Bern to cry out with relief. Pam slipped a finger up into Bern's slippery pussy, pumping it in and out as she licked and sucked Bern's clit.

Bern was ready to cum; she could feel an intense orgasm rising from her toes and filling her entire body. Pam pumped her finger in and out of Bern's pussy, getting it all slippery, as she worked Bern's clit over with her tongue. Finally, feeling that Bern was right on the verge of cumming, Pam slipped her finger free and quickly slipped it into Bern's ass. Bern screamed with pleasure as she immediately started to cum, her legs trembling and barely holding her up. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on, as Pam continued sucking her clit and fingering her ass. When it finally started to taper off, she realized that this was probably the first time she'd ever had anything inserted into her ass, but she knew that it certainly wouldn't be the last.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,415 Followers