Health Club Hookups

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,403 Followers

She and Pam dried off and moved to the couch in her office, where they fooled around a little bit more before Pam had to go and Bern had to get back to work. They both agreed that this wouldn't be the last time they would play together and already Bern was thinking about introducing her to Jill and Selena.

Of course, being bisexual, Bernadette didn't get all of her sexual pleasure from other women, she just found that it was sometimes easier and oftentimes safer. There were plenty of guys at the club whom she admired, flirted with, and sought out on Derek's daily videotapes, but she'd rather be talked about in the locker room as a desired partner than as an easy conquest. She could get all of the cock she wanted from Derek, anyway, so she wasn't exactly lacking in that area, but she was always on the lookout for another potential partner.

She eventually found this, at least on a temporary basis, in Rajiv. She'd seen him around the club and on the videos and knew that he had an impressive cock. In talking to him, she also knew that he was engaged to a woman from another Indian family. As they got to know each other better, he confessed that although he had no reservations about marrying Mamta, she was, after all, beautiful, smart, funny and had a great figure, he was lamenting that now that he was engaged, he would only be fucking one pussy for the rest of his life. He'd fucked a few non-Indian women in his life and was sad that he would never have another one. Bernadette thought about this for a while, deciding that it was simply a confession and not a come-on, and decided to present him with a proposition.

She caught up with him in the gym and, after some small talk, asked if he had some time after his workout to talk. He said that he did and agreed to meet her in her office after he'd showered and changed. As Bernadette waited for him, she thought about his thick, dark-skinned tool and had to restrain herself from slipping her hand down to her pussy. When he finally arrived, she explained how she might be able to help him out but only until he was married; after that, he would need to be satisfied by his wife. He seemed genuinely grateful for Bern's charity, though he knew that she also expected to benefit from the arrangement. He was further pleased when she asked if he'd like to start immediately.

She walked around her desk, surprising him with the fact that she had already stripped off her shorts and panties. Sitting in front of him on the edge of her desk, she spread her legs wide, revealing her shaved pussy to him, and asked him to show her how much he liked non-Indian pussy. Sliding his chair forward, he lowered his head between her thighs and started licking. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, tasting the juices that had accumulated while she'd been thinking about his tool. Bern moaned and ran her fingers through his short black hair, watching his tongue working her over. Moving his tongue up to her clit, he started licking it while slipping one of his fingers into her pussy. Bern was writhing on her desktop, feeling an orgasm quickly approaching, but she really wanted to feel his stiff cock buried in her. She enjoyed his licking and sucking her clit and fingering her pussy for a little while, though, before she begged him to fuck her.

Raj stood up and quickly dropped his pants and boxers, his impressive tool springing out. Bern reached for it immediately and, after a few strokes, guided it to her waiting pussy. She was so wet and engorged that they both moaned as he pushed himself into her. He started slowly fucking her, sliding his thick shaft in and out of her slippery pussy as she wrapped her legs around his ass. She lay back on the desk and he leaned forward, pushing her shirt and bra up to suck her hard nipples as he fucked her. She was moaning at the feel of his tool sliding in and out of her and his lips and tongue on her hard nipples and knew that it wouldn't be long before she came.

After a few minutes, Raj straightened up again and started fucking her harder and faster. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them up far enough that her knees touched her nipples. Raj leaned back as he was fucking her so that he could run his fingers over her clit as his tool slid in and out of her, faster and faster. Bern was practically gasping for breath as the feelings of pleasure just kept building up. Finally, with a cry, she started to cum.

Her orgasm seemed to go on and on but finally began to taper off and she quickly had Raj pull out of her. She scrambled off the desk and onto her knees, immediately taking his thick meat in her hand and pumping it while she wrapped her lips around it. She slid her lips as far down as she could manage, tasting her own musky flavor and smelling his as her nose reached his pubic hair. They moaned in unison as she slid her lips up and down his tool, pumping the base and gently fondling his dangling balls. She could feel him beginning to swell even more as he began pushing his hips toward her face and moaning more continuously. She focused her efforts, relishing his thick tool in her mouth and awaiting his creamy bounty.

With a grunt, he pushed deeply into her mouth and started to spew. She continued sucking him as she swallowed down his load, reluctantly letting his cock fall free once he was completely spent. They sat and caught their collective breath, then discussed their relationship and its limitations as they pulled themselves back together. Bernadette was absolutely adamant that the only way things would continue between them after Raj and Mamta's wedding day would be if Mamta was with them. She thought to herself that if she could get Mamta to start coming to the gym and could strike up a friendship with her, she could very well end up with a face full of spicy Indian pussy. Just the thought made her pussy damp all over again.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,403 Followers