All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 13'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great work

Keep up the great work. I keep watching for the next chapters!!

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
Fab

A brilliant chapter. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More!

I am dying to know what comes next! Could you make the chapters longer? I love the mysteries within mysteries angle that has appeared, ohhhhh and KEEP THEM COMING! Love this story!

cutesykittycutesykittyover 15 years ago
It ended too soon!

Gah! It ended too soon! I love this series of stories, you are a fabulous author. Keep up the good work and please don't wait too long to get the next one out. I'm dying to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nnnnoooo! not yet

it ended too soon....please hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

Ahhhh! I can hardly stand it. I feel a compulsion to check multiple times a day to see if there is a new chapter yet. I love it. I also looking forward to your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!

I LOVE THIS SERIES BUT OMG YOU'RE SOOOO SLOW!! NO OFFENSE ON THAT BUT I JUST KEEP SITTING ON MY THUMBS AND CHECKING AS OFTEN AS I CAN AND NOW THIS STORY IS GETTING WAY TO INTERESTING AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I LOVE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What A Great Story!

You've woven such an artfully engaging tale, psych_b. I've been reading for hours, and I'm suddenly reminded of huddling in my room as a teen, poring over Peirs Anthony books as the night dwindled down to dawn.

:) Wherever you are, I sure hope you're still writing. This is a really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Your story is great, and well written. It keeps me coming back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At first I was skeptical

Your first few chapters made me think that you story will just be about the romance and the action would not be well thought out but you proved me wrong! I love this puzzle that you have them solving right now and how you set this all up is fantastic too.

keenaikeenaialmost 9 years ago
lovley!

Im so glad I found this story. I like that you dont use a lot of sex scenes to make the story move forward. It is very good balanced for my taste!

Cant wait to read more about Mary and Aiden! Youre a very good writer! / Beatrice, Sweden 🍁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
really enjoying this

its suspenseful and spooky, like I scared to see what's written, what's in the portrait, who's that scary guy. I like it. Ive come to like Mary and her backbone too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous