Hearts & Flowers, That's for Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex lifted his chin once more. "I don't want to have sex with you Jason..." Jason's eyes lost their fire and he lowered them once more. Alex once again made him look at him. "I want to make love to you; I don't want to just have sex with you. I want to go down on you; I want you to go down on me. I want to sink into you and watch you have your first orgasm from a guy fucking you, I want you to sink into me and feel how good it can be having a tight ass wrapped around you cock." Jason's eyes got wider and wider the more Alex talked.

"R...really?" he stammered, his heart thudding in his chest, he was really hoping Alex wasn't going to say of course not, but he was terrified he was.

Alex nodded solemnly. "I want to hear you scream my name as I sink into you. I want to know that no other man has ever given you the kind of pleasure I want to give you tonight."

Jason swallowed hard and felt his cock trying to burst out of his pants. "I...I don't know what to say." He said softly.

Alex cupped his face once more and brought their faces almost to within inches of each other. "Just say yes, say you will come home with me and let me show you just how good it can be." He lowered his head, searching once more for Jason's lips and just before they touched he smiled as he heard the other man softly utter yes.

Chapter 2

The reception was still in full swing when Jason and Alex finally returned to the banquet hall. They had been outside long enough that they missed Rick and Amanda making their escape to head for their honeymoon, but neither man really cared at that point. Alex stood by Jason as he moved over to his parents and said he was heading out. His mother kissed him and told him to make sure to come home occasionally and his father hugged him. It took a lot of willpower not to put his arm around Jason's waist as they headed for his bike, but he managed to restrain himself until they left the lights behind them.

Once they were once again outside, Alex gave in and wrapped his arm around Jason's waist. He expected him to stiffen, but instead the younger man melted against him and wrapped his own arm around Alex's waist as they headed for the bike. Jason had ridden with his parents to the wedding and had planned on them dropping him off at his place after the reception.

Before they had gone back inside, they had talked about which would be better, Jason's place or Alex's hotel room. Jason's place finally won out when Jason told him he had a king sized bed where Alex was only sleeping on a double. When they reached the bike, Alex handed him the extra helmet he always kept with him and climbed on, kicking the machine to life.

Jason had never been on a motorcycle before and was nervous as he threw his leg over the purring machine. He sat down and automatically wrapped his arms tightly around Alex's stomach. Alex closed his eyes for a second as he felt Jason pressed up against him and it took him a minute to control his body enough to pull out of the parking stall. "Ready?" he called over the roar of the bike.

Jason had his face buried in Alex's back, smelling his scent, he could smell a bit of musk but mostly he just smelled the other man and felt his body harden even more. He didn't trust himself to speak so he just nodded. He felt the bike move under him and kept his eyes closed as he clung to the man in front of him.

Alex and Rick had grown up in this town so when Jason told him he was buying the old Wilson house, Alex knew just where to go. Jason clung to Alex as the bike cruised down the quiet streets. He slowly felt his body relax as he realized the older man had complete control of the machine under them and he let himself really appreciate the body he was clinging to. He could feel Alex's ass pressing against him and felt his cock twitch at the thought of being inside it. He finally lifted his head from Alex's back and rested his chin on Alex's shoulder gently kissing the other man's neck.

He could feel Alex smile in the way his body moved as he put his hand over Jason's for a minute and squeezed before putting it back on the handle bars. "You can do that more if you want." He said above the roar of the engine and the wind blowing around them.

Jason started to blush, and then forced himself to stop. He had agreed to take Alex home with him, to show him just what he had been missing by being scared to admit his attraction to other men. He could touch Alex if he wanted to, he could kiss and hold him and it was okay. The other man wasn't going to push him away, he actually wanted Jason to touch him and that made the younger man a bit bolder. He unwrapped one hand from around Alex and pushed the helmet back from his face as much as he could, then wrapped his arms around him once more.

The main difference was that this time he had one hand wrapped around Alex's stomach and let the other hand run down over Alex's cock, as he ran his lips and tongue against the other man's neck. He heard Alex's sudden intake of breath and felt the bike shimmy a little before he got it back under control. "Careful or we're going to wreck." Alex said huskily.

Jason chuckled against his skin and gently squeezed Alex's cock through his pants making the other man moan as he nipped gently at his neck. "Sorry, can't seem to help myself." He said breathing heavily.

He felt the bike turn and looked up to realize they had turned onto his street. "Good thing we are close then." Alex sighed bucking up with his hips just a touch.

Jason wrapped his hand around Alex's cock as best he could and just held it, as he felt his nerves start to creep up on him again. He closed his eyes and brushed kisses against Alex's neck, just clinging to him as he tried to control his sudden fear. He felt the bike come to a stop but didn't stop kissing at the other man's neck. He felt Alex pull his hand off his cock and sat back, breathing heavily. He expected Alex to climb off the bike or at least bitch about what he had done, but instead the older man turned in the seat, unbuckled his own helmet before working at Jason's and as soon as they were both off, pulled Jason against him and locked their mouths together once more.

At the first touch of Alex's lips, Jason felt all his fears and trepidations just fade away. It didn't matter what tomorrow brought, tonight he wanted Alex. Both inside him and he wanted to be inside the other man. Tomorrow he may be alone again, but tonight he had the man of his dreams holding and kissing him and that was all that mattered.

When Alex pulled away, his eyes were even darker than before. He was breathing hard and he stared into Jason's eyes. "You have two choices, we can get off this bike, go into the house and you can show me where your bedroom is...or I can strip you right here and make love to you. Doesn't matter to me which, all I know is within the next five minutes I plan on you being naked and my lips wrapped around your hard cock. Choose, now."

Jason stared at him wide eyed for about 20 seconds, trying to decide if the older man was joking about stripping him right here in front of his house. It didn't take long of staring into those heat filled eyes to realize Alex was dead serious. He would strip Jason right here and take him in his mouth and he didn't care who saw. As much as that thought turned him on, Jason figured it was probably safer to head into the house. "I...I think we should go inside." He said huskily licking his lips.

Alex let him go, but not before kissing him softly once more. "Good choice." He made sure the bike was completely shut down, then climbed off and held his hand out to Jason. Jason put his hand in Alex's and let him help him off the bike, then didn't protest as Alex wrapped his arm once more around Jason's waist as they walked up the walkway to the porch.

As Jason put the key in the lock, Alex heard a loud bark coming from inside the house. Jason froze and looked at him. "I guess I should have told you I have a dog, is that a problem?"

Alex smiled and shook his head. "As long as he doesn't try to bite my dick off, I kinda have a use for it tonight."

Jason felt himself start to blush yet again and looked back at the door. "No, but he might try to lick you to death. I swear if anyone tries to rob me, Max will help them take everything out." He got the door open as Alex laughed behind him.

Max was a German shepherd and it didn't take Alex long to realize that the over grown puppy, just adored Jason. He had jumped up on him as soon as he walked through the door, putting his paws on the other man's shoulders and licking everywhere he could reach. Jason was laughing and trying to push the dog down, while at the same time hugging him. "I missed you too boy." He finally managed to get out as he pushed Max away.

Alex closed the door behind him and leaned against it while Jason was greeted. Once he got the dog off of him, Max moved up to Alex and started sniffing him. He had never actually owned a dog, but some of his lovers over the years did, and he knew how to react around them. He held very still as the dog sniffed him, then slowly brought his hand out and let Max sniff it. Max sniffed at his hand, then suddenly, it was a good thing Alex was still leaning against the door, because Max jumped up on him and started licking his face as he had Jason's just minutes before.

Jason stood there laughing as the older man tried to get the playful dog off of him. Alex looked at him and tried to be angry, but couldn't hold back the smile as Max kept trying to French kiss him. "I think he likes me." He laughed finally pushing Max off of him.

Jason laughed and felt the rest of the tension leave his body. If Max liked Alex, then that showed him the other man was a good man. Dogs had ways of sensing if someone was trouble and he knew Max wouldn't have reacted the way he did, if he didn't think Alex was a good person.

He dropped his keys and wallet on the coffee table then slipped off his suit jacket and laid it across the couch before turning back to Alex. "You want something to drink?" he asked softly.

Alex had a predatory look in his eyes and Jason gasped. He shook his head slowly and slipped out of his own suit jacket which he lay on top of Jason's before moving over to the other man. "Just tell me where your bedroom is." He said softly running his fingers over Jason's face and neck.

Jason felt his body tense up, but it wasn't from fear this time, it was from anticipation. He licked his suddenly dry lips as he saw the hunger in the other man's eyes. "F...first door at the end of the hall." He stammered.

Alex petted Max who was rubbing up against his leg, then moved over by the couch and lay down. Alex walked over, locked the front door then took Jason's hand in his and led the other man in the direction he had been told. By the time Alex found Jason's room and opened the door, Jason was breathing hard and his hand was clutching at Alex's. Alex pulled him into the room, kicking the door shut behind them before he pushed the younger man against the door and captured his lips once more.

Jason whimpered and kissed him back as Alex worked at the buttons of his shirt, pulling them open one at a time. When Jason felt Alex's hands touch is bare chest, he shivered and kissed Alex harder. Alex pushed the shirt off Jason's shoulders, and arms, making sure to undo the cuffs, so he could slide the material off completely and let it fall to the floor. He pulled his lips gently from Jason's and started kissing his way down his body.

Jason closed his eyes as Alex ran his lips and tongue over his neck and chest. He moved his lips over each of Jason's nipples, licking lightly at the sensitive flesh, making Jason shiver as his hands worked at the front of Jason's suit pants. Jason kept his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open as he leaned against the door. His hands were resting lightly on Alex's shoulders as the older man continued kissing his way down his body. He felt Alex's hands pushing his pants and shorts down his legs and leaned away from the door to help. He felt Alex pulling on his leg and lifted his leg, while steadying himself as Alex slid first one then the other of Jason's shoes off so he could slide the pants and shorts off completely.

Jason kept his eyes closed, his breathing harsh as he heard the material hit the floor. He had no idea what to expect, but when he felt Alex wrap his hand around his hard flesh, he let his breath out in a rush that came out as a low moan. "You're bigger than I thought." Alex said softly slowly running his hand up and down over Jason's hard shaft.

Jason opened his eyes and looked down at the man kneeling in front of him. He had been told he was hung like a horse, but he didn't see it. So he was 9 inches long and about 2 ½ inches thick, he doubted he was the biggest person in the world. He shrugged, "never really thought about it." He said softly.

Alex looked up at him with heat filled eyes. "Not tonight, but one day, I am going to take all of this in my mouth and throat."

Jason shivered at his words; he knew Alex was basically telling him this wasn't going to be a one night stand that he planned on sticking around for a while. As he looked down at the man before him, he realized how much he liked that idea, the idea of Alex being around, he really liked that. Then none of that mattered, because Alex picked that moment to wrap his lips around Jason's cock and Jason forgot everything but the feel of having a man's lips wrapped around him for the first time in his life.

Jason let out a ragged breath that turned into a moan as Alex moved his mouth over him. He seemed to tighten his lips the further down he went until Jason almost felt like his cock was locked in a warm wet vice. He felt Alex's tongue whipping lightly over his flesh as the older man took more and more of him inside him. Jason was beginning to wonder if maybe Alex didn't plan to take all of him tonight after all when he felt Alex's lips pressed against the hand he still had wrapped around Jason's shaft.

Jason cried out as he felt Alex lifting off of him. It felt like he was loosening the vice little by little until by the time Alex had just the tip in his mouth, his tongue moving over it, he just felt his lips wrapped around him, no tightness. Alex moved his mouth down once more, tightening his lips once again as Jason closed his eyes and cried out, not sure what to do. He wanted to move, he wanted to thrust his cock into Alex's mouth, but he didn't know if he could. All he knew was he didn't want Alex to stop. His lips felt incredible wrapped around him and without even really thinking about it, his hips started moving.

He started moving his hips back and forth, feeding his cock in and out of Alex's mouth. He opened his eyes and looked down at the other man, Alex had stopped moving and was just holding him lips wrapped around Jason as he let Jason move inside him. Seeing the look of pure pleasure in the other man's eyes, plus knowing that Alex trusted him not to strangle him, made Jason lose what little hold he had on his control. He tangled his fingers in Alex's hair and jerked his head forward as he started slamming his hips hard back and forth, burying his cock as far in Alex's mouth as he could until he hit Alex's hand.

Jason was panting and cries were flying from his lips. He wanted Alex to move his hand, he wanted to bury his entire cock inside the older man's mouth, but he knew that would have to wait. For tonight, just feeling Alex's lips wrapped around him was pushing him hard and fast towards completion.

As Jason felt his balls start to tighten and burn, he thought about pulling out of Alex's mouth, he had heard of men who swallowed other men's cum, but he didn't know if the man on his knees in front of him was one of them. HE tried to pull free, but Alex just tightened his lips and hand around Jason, making him cry out once more. Then he felt Alex's free hand grip his ass, pulling him hard against him. Jason was holding onto his control by a thread, he knew if he didn't pull out soon, her was going to fill Alex's mouth with all his hot cum. He gave up trying to pull free, and finally just cried out. "If you don't let me pull out, I'm going to cum in your mouth." He cried tightening his fingers in Alex's hair.

Alex just sucked him harder and faster and Jason felt his control slipping a little. He whimpered, "Alex please," he begged softly looking down at the other man.

Alex lifted his eyes to Jason's and it was a hot enough look that Jason lost all control of his body. He jerked Alex's head forcefully forward until he hit hard against his hand and Jason screamed as he started shooting into Alex's mouth.

Alex swallowed as fast as he could, squeezing Jason's cock as he drank up all the sticky, salty cum that Jason gave him. He managed to not spill a drop, but it was a near thing. He thought about holding some of the cum in his mouth and sharing it with Jason, but the younger man was leaning against the door, his eyes closed as he fought to catch his breath. He looked like the only reason he was still on his feet was because of Alex holding him there, when Alex moved, he would slump to the floor.

Alex swallowed the last little bit, then let Jason's cock slip from his lips. Jason didn't fall to the floor, but it was again a near thing. His legs started to buckle, but Alex reached out and grabbed him, helping him until he had his legs under him again. When he could stand on his own, Jason opened his eyes and looked down at him. "T...that was incredible." He said with a grin.

Alex sat back on his knees and grinned to. "It was for me as well," he looked at Jason with a smile. "I'm not sure which was hotter, when you begged me to let you cum or when you jerked my head onto you, forcing me to swallow you as you came in my mouth."

Jason started to blush, but caught himself so only a tinge of red covered his cheeks. Alex smiled up at him. "I think it was a little of both for me." Jason admitted shakily.

Alex seemed to think about that for a minute, and then he pulled himself to his feet while simultaneously pulling Jason away from the door. Jason stumbled and Alex caught him in his arms. Alex leaned his head down and brushed his lips lightly against Jason's, before looking into the younger man's eyes. "I think it was for me to, I mean I love having a hard cock explode in my mouth..." he closed his eyes for a minute and tightened his hold on Jason, when he opened his eyes again, they were glazed. "But when you came," he shivered, "I swear I almost came right then without ever touching myself."

Jason looked up at him in surprise. "Really?" he asked softly.

Alex looked down at him. "Really."

Jason lowered his eyes then forced himself to meet Alex's gaze once more. "H...has that ever happened before?"

Alex shook his head and Jason's eyes widened, "you mean that was just because of ...me?" He stammered again.

Alex pulled him tighter against him, "you really don't know the affect you have on me do you Jason?" Jason started to blush once more and shook his head. Alex lifted his chin and laid a gentle kiss on his lips. "Well you need to accept it, because before this night is over I plan on you knowing my body as well as you know your own."

Jason's eyes widened even more and he opened his mouth. "R...?"

His words were cut off as Alex kissed him once more. "Yes really," he said when he pulled back. "You may not realize it Jason, but you are a very attractive guy."

Jason lowered his eyes, "you're very attractive as well." He sighed softly.

Alex chuckled and Jason slowly lifted his eyes. "Yeah I've been told that a time or two."

Jason felt another blush and squashed it down. His nervousness from before was back all of a sudden. Of course Alex wasn't a virgin, he had been living away from his parents for several years, and he had probably had quite a few men fill his bed. How could he, someone who had never been with a man before, really bring Alex pleasure?