Hearts & Flowers, That's for Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason just squeezed his hand once more and smiled. Alex seemed to come back to himself because he smiled. "Well, if we are going to do this, we should get going we're burning daylight."

Jason nodded and let go of his hand. "Okay."

Alex washed up the few dishes while Jason grabbed a shower and got dressed. When Jason protested Alex looked at him. "You cooked, the least I can do is the dishes." He really couldn't argue with that, so he didn't try. Afterwards, they headed out to the bike, and Jason clung to Alex like he had last night. Only this time it wasn't fear, but emotion that made him cling to the other man, he rested his head against Alex's back and just closed his eyes as they drove down the street.

They picked up Alex's things from the hotel; he didn't have much, just a duffel bag. He did take the time to change clothes and when he came out of the bathroom, Jason sucked in his breath. Alex was dressed in a pair of jeans that looked painted on and t-shirt that really showed off his chest. He was wearing cowboy boots and finished the look with a black leather jacket. For a minute Jason saw the image Alex tried to portray of the tough, no nonsense biker, but he knew there was a soft hearted man behind the image and his feelings for the other man grew almost instantaneously

Alex slipped his sunglasses on and picked his duffel bag up off the bed. "You okay," he asked softly.

Jason shook his head and smiled. "Yeah, I just see what the others see in you I guess."

Alex slung the duffel bag over his shoulder and shrugged. "It's just an image Jason; it doesn't make me who I am."

Jason nodded as he slipped his own sunglasses on, glad he could hide his eyes. "Yeah I know, I'm just glad you let me see the real you."

It was Alex who blushed this time and lowered his head. "Yeah, well..." he headed for the door. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Jason laughed as he followed him out the door. They stopped at the office and Alex paid his bill, he wouldn't let Jason pay it. Then they were back on the bike, they headed bac to the house long enough to drop off the duffel and see what was playing, then headed for the local theatre. They decided on the new action movie, but honestly neither one of them really saw much of it. They were to busy trying to see who could stick their tongue down the others throat the farthest. When Jason finally pulled back and looked at the screen he laughed, "Yeah, guess it wasn't that good a movie."

Alex touched his face and Jason looked at him. Even in the dimness of the theatre, he could see the heat in Alex's eyes. "Let's go back to your place." He said softly.

Jason just said one word, "okay."

They left the theatre with their arms wrapped around each other and, as soon as Jason got on the bike, he once again clung to Alex's body. Once they were back at the house, they barely made it to the bedroom, before they were tearing at each others clothes and Alex had his lips wrapped around Jason's cock. There was no foreplay, no gentleness this time. They attacked each other's bodies, knowing this was the last time they were going to be together again for a while. When Alex asked Jason if he wanted to fuck him, Jason just shook his head and pulled Alex on top of him. He cried out as Alex slid inside him and they moved together until they both cried out their release.

This time they showered together and Alex helped Jason cook dinner. He grilled the steaks while Jason made up a salad and baked the potatoes. Just like breakfast they just talked while they ate and afterwards, they curled up together on the couch, wrapped in each other's arms while they watched a movie.

Finally around 8:30 Alex ran his hand over Jason's back. Jason was curled up against him with his head on Alex's chest. "I got to go baby." He said softly kissing the top of Jason's head.

Jason untangled himself and sat back. "Yeah, I know," he said sadly.

Alex lifted his chin. "I'll be back Jason, these last two days have been the best of my life in a long time. Do you really think I'm going to throw that away?"

Jason shook his head, but turned away as a tear slid down his cheek. Alex turned his head back and licked away the tear making Jason smile. "Don't cry baby, two weeks, just give me two weeks. I'll be back, I swear." He pulled Jason into his arms and held him as the other man cried. "Shhhhh, two weeks baby, that's it." Alex said a catch in his throat.

Jason nodded against his shoulder, but still clung to him. When Alex pulled away, he wiped Jason's tears away. "I'm coming back; you have my word on that."

Jason nodded and wiped his eyes. "Okay..."

Alex kissed him, then stood up and walked towards the door, picking up his duffel. He turned back to Jason. "Call me anytime."

Jason nodded, "I will." Then he was out the door and gone. Jason sighed, grabbed the pillow that was on the couch and buried his face in it as he cried.

Chapter 5 Two weeks later

Jason walked into the house and dropped his wallet and keys on the coffee table. He greeted Max like he always did, but his heart just wasn't in it. The last two weeks had been the most miserable of his life. If he was honest with himself, he missed Alex. He wanted him to come home. The problem was, there was a part of him that wondered if when he rode away that night, if that was it, he wasn't coming back.

They had talked every night for the past two weeks, sometimes late into the night so Jason was dragging the next morning as he headed to work. But it wasn't the same, his bed felt lonely, even with Max sleeping with him. He missed having Alex's arms wrapped around him. He missed seeing him at the breakfast table and at the dinner table. He missed curling up with him on the couch, as they watched TV.

He let Max outside to do his business then did what he did every night. Curled up on the couch with the pillow he had cried into the night Alex left. He knew he would hear Alex's voice in a few hours, but he wanted to hear it now. He wanted to feel his arms around him again. He sighed into the pillow, Jason had never believed in the whole love at first sight thing, but now he was actually beginning to wonder if maybe it wasn't just a fable after all.

He threw the pillow to the side and thought about soaking in a hot tub then going to bed, when the phone rang. He thought about letting the machine get it but something compelled him to pick up the phone. "Hello?" he said trying to sound normal, but knowing he was failing miserably.

"Hey baby," came that deep voice on the other end of the line.

Jason felt his heart trying to break through his chest, just like it did every night when Alex called. "Hey babe, you're early tonight." He said sitting back down on the couch and picking up the pillow again.

Alex chuckled, "yeah, well I wanted to hear your voice. Plus...I need you to do me a favor."

Jason put the phone between his ear and shoulder and clung to the pillow. "What's that?"

"Open your front door." Alex said softly.

Jason dropped the pillow as he picked up the phone again and walked slowly towards the front door. "Why?" He asked his hands shaking.

There was silence for about two seconds, and then Alex said, "Because I'm on the other side of it."

Jason dropped the phone, threw the door open and launched himself into Alex's waiting arms. Alex had just long enough to drop the phone in his pocket before he stumbled as Jason hit him. He braced himself and the other man as Jason found his lips, kissing him hungrily.

Alex was surprised and stunned for a minute at Jason's actions, but it didn't take long, before he was pressing Jason's body tight against the door jam, kissing him back just as hard as he molded their bodies together. Jason groaned against his lips and tangled his fingers in Alex's hair, loving the softness through his fingers. He held Alex hard against him as he wiggled, showing how happy he was that Alex was there.

Alex felt Jason's hard cock pressing against him and moaned as he finally pulled back, staring into Jason's hungry eyes. "You sure you don't just want my body?" He asked breathing hard.

Jason's eyes were glazed with need, but he just shook his head. "Nope, I love your body Alex, but I love everything that comes with it more."

Just like the day Jason told him he could leave clothes there, Alex froze and stared at him. "Y...you love me?" he asked cautiously.

Jason started to lower his head, but Alex grabbed him and lifted his head so Jason was forced to look into his eye. "No," Alex growled. "Don't turn away from me, not now."

Jason's eyes widened as he realized Alex was angry. He wasn't sure why and it bothered him. "I...I..." he stammered.

Alex pulled back a little, putting an inch or so between their bodies, but rested his hands against the wall pinning Jason between him. "You can't do that Jason, you can't tell a guy you love them the take it back." There was pain and anger in his voice.

Jason looked at him in surprise. "Who said I was taking it back?" he asked feeling his own anger start to rise.

Alex closed his eyes and took a couple deep breaths as he tried to control himself. When he opened his eyes, they were clear once more. "So, you meant it?" he asked softly.

Jason looked at him and sighed as he cupped Alex's face in his hand. "Yes, I meant it." Alex's eyes lit up a little but there was still caution in them. "Alex, I never believed in love at first sight. I thought it was just something people said, then I met you and even then I wasn't sure." He lowered his eyes and this time Alex didn't stop him. He was tensed so hard he was sure his muscles were going to shatter.

Jason lifted his eyes and stared into Alex's once more. "But this last two weeks," he laughed sourly. "To put it bluntly have been pure hell." I would go to bed at night and wish you were there beside me. I would wake up the next morning and wish I was curled up in your arms. I would sit at my table and eat breakfast or dinner and wish you were sitting across from me. I would close my eyes and see you staring at me across the table, or in the shower or wherever." He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I realized my feelings for you were a lot deeper than just lust, but I was terrified you weren't coming back. That when you rode away that was it."

Alex watched him, "I told you I would be back." He said softly.

Jason smiled sadly, "I know, but you said it yourself, we barely knew each other. That all I knew about you was what your brother told me. How did I know for sure that you meant what you said? That as soon as you rode away you wouldn't forget about me?"

Alex shook his head, "didn't happen, you were in my thoughts every second I was away."

Jason looked at him in surprise and Alex smiled softly. "Yeah, believe me I understand. I was the exact same way. Going to bed in that empty bed wishing you were in my arms. Going to work every day, wishing you were there to come home to." He chuckled, "I got asked out by a couple guys I had been with before and I didn't even think about it. I just looked at them and said sorry, but I've got someone waiting for me that I have to get home too."

Jason just stared at him, his heart pounding in his chest. Was it possible that Alex felt for him what he did for Alex? Was it possible the last two weeks had been hard on him as well? Jason's breath caught in his throat as he tried not to hope. He ran his fingers lightly over Alex's face and watched the other man's eyes close as he leaned into him. "I realized today just how strong my feelings were for you." Jason said softly, barely breathing. Alex opened his eyes and looked at him. "I realized somehow I had fallen in love with you and that terrified me even more, because I didn't know how you felt. Alex started to speak but Jason shook his head. "When you called tonight, I was on the edge, I was close to begging you to either come home to me or tell me it was over. But as soon as you said you were at my door..." he swallowed hard. "Every thought went out of my head but seeing you, holding you, knowing you were real." A silent tear slid down his cheek.

Alex took one hand off the wall and brushed away the tear with his thumb. "I'm real baby," he said softly. Jason nodded, overcome with his emotions and more tears slid silently down his cheeks after the first. Alex pulled the other man against him, not trying to kiss him or anything; he just wrapped his arms around Jason and held him as the other man clung to him, the tears still streaming down his face.

"I'm real baby, I'm here, and now that I'm home. I'm never leaving again." Alex said softly, caressing Jason's hair and just holding him tight.

Epilogue: 5 years later

Jason smiled and blinked back tears of happiness as Alex slipped the wedding band on his finger and said those two words that would bind them together forever. As Alex leaned forward and brushed his lips against Jason's, Jason fought not to pull him against him and devour his mouth. If they had been alone, he might have, but he couldn't exactly ignore the 150 people who were in the audience of the church. Especially since they were all clapping and yelling.

Alex pulled back a little and his eyes twinkled with glee. Jason realized he had been thinking the exact same thing and grinned. As they clasped hands and turned towards their families and friends, he thought back over the last five years.

Alex never did get his own place. In fact he moved into Jason's house the night he returned. As soon as Jason finally composed himself, Alex admitted that he was in love with Jason as well and thought he had been since he first saw him standing on the deck at the wedding reception. They unloaded the bike and small trailer he was pulling and then made their way to the bedroom. They made slow, unhurried love, with Alex once again on top. Neither man complained as Alex thrust into Jason, listening to the other man's cries. As they came together, they looked into each other's eyes and knew they had finally found the one they were meant to be with. They knew they would have ups and downs, but as long as they clung to each other, nothing could tear them apart.

Alex got a job at a local construction site and within 2 years was made foreman. Jason was promoted to manager at his job and they started putting money away for a rainy day so to speak. The night they found out that gay marriage had been legalized; Alex had dropped to his knee and asked Jason to marry him. Jason had been so overcome with love and happiness, all he could do was nod.

Jason finally did top Alex in the bedroom, but after a couple of times, he realized he preferred having Alex inside him to him being inside Alex. Alex didn't mind since he loved topping Jason, although occasionally they did switch roles and Alex would writhe as Jason pounded into him, making him shiver and cry out until he squirted all over his stomach and chest.

At night they always curled up the same way, Jason spooned against Alex's stomach and chest as the older man wrapped him in his arms, his face buried in the back of Jason's neck. It never occurred to Jason that they could switch places that he could be against Alex's back. This was the way they slept that first night and that was how Jason felt it should be.

When Alex moved in, Jason finally came out to his parents and sister that he was gay. Amanda said she had known for years, and he had just looked at her. She just smiled but didn't say a word. Unlike Alex's father, who threw a hissy fit when he found out his son liked guys; Jason's dad just put his arms on his son's shoulders and asked one simple question. "Are you happy?" Jason looked over at Alex who smiled at him with all the love he felt in his heart, then looked back at his dad. "Yes dad, I am." He said.

His dad looked over at Alex too, and Alex just nodded, then he turned back to his son. "Then that is all that matters." Then he pulled Jason into a hug. His mother cried and said Alex needed to make an honest man out of her son. Alex had laughed and said maybe someday.

As Jason looked at his father, mother, and sister in the audience, he realized that someday had turned into today. The last five years had been the happiest of his life. That night, his sister got married; Jason never figured he would meet the one man he couldn't live without. He figured he would spend the rest of his life alone and a virgin, just him as his dog. But as he turned to look at Alex, his husband and soul mate, he knew that sometimes you don't have to look for happiness, it finds you instead.

THE END