Hearts & Flowers, That's for Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason kept his eyes closed and moaned as Alex took him with long, slow strokes. He could feel his cock pressing against his stomach but didn't touch it. He kept his hands on Alex's hips, feeling him moving in and out of him. His breathing picked up and he wiggled his hips in time to the other man's strokes. Alex groaned and fought not to tear into the man beneath him.

After a few minutes he opened his eyes and looked down at Jason. Jason's mouth was open slightly and he was breathing hard. He licked his lips and Alex groaned as he fought for control. He felt Jason's fingers digging into his hips and looked down at him once more. "Fuck me Alex, fuck me good." He said softly, licking his lips once more.

Alex stopped moving and closed his eyes, trying to fight for control. "I don't want to hurt you." He growled through his teeth.

He almost lost it when Jason tightened his muscles almost trapping him inside him. He opened his eyes once more. Jason was looking up at him through glazed eyes. I'm not made of glass, I won't break. Fuck me." He sighed softly.

It wasn't what he said, but the way he said it. The softness of his tone, the total trust in his eyes that was Alex's undoing. He growled as he dropped his body down over Jason's, grabbing the back of the other man's head and jerking their lips together, his tongue swooping into Jason's mouth as he started pounding into him hard and fast.

Jason was surprised at the suddenness of Alex's movements, but after a few seconds he wrapped his arms tight around Alex's neck, tangling his fingers in the other man's hair as he not only kissed him back hungrily but rocked his hips in time to Alex's powerful strokes. Alex was lost in a land of lust for a second, nothing mattered but the lips beneath his and the tight hole he was slamming hard into. He heard Jason whimpering and that just drove him to new heights. He pounded into him harder as he tried to shove his tongue down Jason's throat. He could feel Jason's cock trapped between their bodies and rubbed his stomach against it making Jason cry out against his lips.

After a minute or two, Alex's mind seemed to clear some. He realized Jason wasn't whimpering in pain, he wasn't trying to get away. In fact he seemed to be trying to pull Alex closer, deeper inside him. His hips were rocking hard against Alex's so that when he pushed into Jason, the other man met him halfway.

As realization dawned, Alex softened the kiss and slowed down his strokes. He pulled his lips from Jason's and looked down at him. Jason's eyes were closed and he was breathing hard. "God, don't stop, I'm so close." Jason panted opening his eyes and looking up at Alex.

Alex smiled as he sped up just a touch, "don't worry baby, I'm going to make you cum." He lowered his mouth to Jason's once again, but instead of trying to devour him, he coaxed his tongue against Jason's until they were kissing like lovers of old. Jason's arms were wrapped tight against Alex as he felt his body tightening. His breathing was harsh against the other man's lips and when he started shooting against his stomach, he actually screamed into Alex's mouth, the other man swallowing his pleasure as he felt Jason cum between them.

Alex sped up his thrusts, not as hard as before but close as he fought for his own release. He reached down and grabbed Jason's hips, forcing him hard against him as he plowed hard into the other man. Jason cried out against him, kissing him hungrily, but Alex kept the kiss soft, unwilling to lose control again. When he got close he lifted his head and looked down into Jason's eyes. "You want me to fill you baby?" he asked roughly.

Jason nodded then cried out, "yes, oh god yes." As he moved harder against him.

Alex dug his nails into Jason's hips as he slammed hard into him and let go, his cum filling the condom.

Jason felt Alex's cock twitching inside him and suddenly wished the other man wasn't wearing the condom. He wanted to feel Alex's cum spill inside him. He arched his body and raked his nails down Alex's back as he cried out his own pleasure. Alex dropped on top of him, completely spent and kissed Jason's forehead. "God, you are incredible." He said hoarsely as he slowly pulled free then rolled over onto his back.

Jason laughed softly then turned his head and looked at Alex. "Right back at ya."

Alex peeled the soiled condom off carefully, throwing it in the trash can beside the bed then turned onto his side and pulled Jason against him so they were spooning with Jason's back pressed to his chest. He wrapped his arm around the other man and nuzzled his neck. "I really don't want to leave." He said softly.

Jason turned just enough to look at him. "Why do you have to leave?"

Alex ran his finger over Jason's cheek making him shiver. "I don't have to; I can stay if you want me to."

Jason rolled back over onto his side, pushing his body against Alex's as he grabbed the other man's hand, and entwined their fingers as he held his arm over him. "I don't want you to leave." He said softly.

Alex smiled and kissed his back. "Then I'll stay," Jason felt his body relax as he realized Alex was staying. Then he laughed at the man's next words. "But that means you've got to feed me, I'm starving."

Jason rolled over once more onto his back. "Why don't you go take a shower and I'll see if I can come up with something for us to eat."

Alex grinned and kissed him. "Now I can handle that." He rolled out of bed and pulled Jason until he was standing in front of him. "I've had a great time," he said wrapping his arms around Jason's waist. "I'm not ready to end it yet."

Jason wrapped his own arms around Alex. "Does it have to end now?"

Alex shook his head, "not if we don't want it to."

Jason rested his head against Alex's chest as he closed his eyes and tightened his arms. "I don't want it to."

Alex hugged him and kissed the top of his head. "Good, cause neither do I."

Jason lifted his head and they kissed softly then Alex swatted him on the ass. "Feed me," he said with a laugh then just like the night before swayed out the door with just a touch sway to his hips.

Jason shook his head, smiled then pulled on a pair of denim shorts and headed for the kitchen to see what he could fix them to eat.

Chapter 4

Jason was standing at the stove scrambling eggs when Alex moved up behind him and pressed his still wet body against his back. Jason shivered and leaned back into him as Alex wrapped his arms around him. "I just realized I don't have a change of clothes." He said as he nuzzled Jason's ear.

Jason was moving the spatula around the pan stirring the eggs and once again spoke without thinking. "You can always bring some over and leave them here if you want."

Alex had been nibbling on his ear, but at Jason's words he froze. Jason stopped stirring and closed his eyes as he realized what he said. He stood frozen in Alex's arms waiting for the other man to pull away.

They stood there like that for a minute, the eggs cooking on the stove forgotten. Then Alex spoke softly, "do you mean that?"

Jason was quiet for a second, afraid to say yes but afraid to say no. Finally he just said what he felt quietly and went back to stirring the eggs. "Yeah, I do."

He felt Alex just holding him, he could hear the other man breathing against his ear, but that was all. He was beginning to think he had said the wrong thing when Alex suddenly reached over and turned off the eggs before turning him in his arms. He took the spatula out of Jason's hand and stared into his eyes. "You really want me to be around that much?"

Jason looked down, "I wouldn't mind, I mean I liked what we did last night. I want to do it again, and I like you," he lifted his eyes. "Not just the sex, but I feel like I know you, Rick has told me a lot about you and I'm sure there is a lot I still don't know, but I find I want to know you better." He sighed and looked down again afraid he had said to much but unable to stop. "I want to be a part of your life if that is what you want."

Alex just stood there staring at him and Jason was sure he had completely blown it. He turned to go back to the eggs, but Alex tightened his arms around him and he lifted his eyes. What he saw, made him gasp, there were actually tears in Alex's eyes. "WH...what did I say?" he asked wiping a tear off Alex's cheek.

Alex didn't respond, he just pulled Jason tight against him and kissed him like he was the last man on earth. His tongue pressed against Jason's lips and he opened willingly, melting into Alex's arms as Alex pulled him even tighter. It took Jason a second to realize this kiss was different than the rest. The other ones had been primarily about sex, this was a kiss of possession. It was like Alex was trying to mark Jason his in some way. When Jason kissed him back just as hard, Alex tangled his fingers in Jason's hair, holding him against him as he kissed him harder. Jason just clutched at Alex's shoulders, unable and unwilling to let go, he just clung and held on for the ride.

When Alex finally came up for air, his cheeks were coated with dried tears. The eggs lay in the pan forgotten as Jason pulled Alex to the floor and into his lap. Alex wrapped his legs around Jason and just clung to him as he cried. Jason didn't what brought the tears on, but he just held the other man as he cried against his shoulder, making soothing sounds in his throat as if he was soothing a baby.

The tears finally slowed, then stopped altogether but Alex still clung to him. "I have never had anyone want me like that. Not from the beginning, hell not even after the beginning." He said laughing sourly as he pulled back enough to look into Jason's eyes. He wiped his eyes with his hand and Jason reached up and grabbed the hand towel and handed it to him. Alex smiled and wiped his eyes and took a cleansing breath. "You told me last night that I had probably been with a lot of guys." Jason just looked at him. "Well, like I said, I've been with a few. But every one of them were just after one thing. They wanted to see if I was as good with my cock as they thought I would be." He balled the towel up in his hands and looked down. "Now I'm not saying I've never had anything but one night stands. I've had a couple actual relationships if you can call them that." He started wringing the towel in his hands avoiding Jason's eyes.

Jason just sat there, watching him try to compose himself as he held his arms loosely around him. Alex laughed sourly, "well I guess if you can call almost 24/7 sex when we weren't working, eating or sleeping then I guess you could say I had relationships."

Jason bit his lip to keep from interrupting but when Alex didn't continue he spoke. "So all they were after was your body?" he asked softly.

Alex lifted his eyes and Jason saw they had a tortured look in them. "Yeah, pretty much, oh they all said, oh we can do more, but we never did. Whenever we were together, they always wanted to have sex. I would suggest going out to dinner or to a movie, they would be like oh, I'm not hungry right now and we can make our own movie. Then we would end up in bed together." Alex lowered his eyes once more. "You know last night is the first night I have ever actually just slept next to someone?" he lifted his eyes again. "None of them wanted to stay the night unless we were fucking all night. I never just cuddled up against someone and held them in my arms as I slept."

Jason brushed a piece of hair back from Alex's eyes and smiled. "I liked sleeping in your arms."

Some of the pain left Alex's eyes and he smiled. "I did to, I liked holding you against me, and it felt..."he stopped for a minute as if trying to gather his thoughts. "It felt natural, like you belonged there."

Jason tightened his arms just a touch and Alex leaned into him, resting his head on Jason's shoulder. "I felt the same way." He said softly stroking the other man's hair.

Alex wrapped his arms around him and just clung to him but started talking again in a soft voice. "After a while, I stopped asking guys to spend the night. I figured if all they wanted was my body, then that is all I would give." He pulled back enough to look at Jason again. "Last night, all I could think about was getting in your pants. I had no expectations, I figured we would fuck, then I would go back to my hotel and that would be it. He lowered his head. "When I asked if I could spend the night, I was terrified you would say no, or say something like sure, as long as we fuck all night."

Jason opened his mouth to speak but Alex shook his head, so he closed it. "But you didn't say that, you just said yes and that was it. I was in shock, but I figured okay, well maybe you hadn't had enough yet." He ran his hand over Jason's face. "I slept better last night then I have in years. When I woke up with you in my arms, I felt like I had come home, like this is where I truly belonged."

Again Jason tried to speak but Alex put his finger over his lips. "No, let me finish." When Jason nodded he moved his hand. "Then when I fucked you and you told me to fuck you, I was sure that was it. You had gotten everything from me you were going to want and I decided that if that was the case, I was at least going to make it the best fuck you ever had."

Jason blushed, "I don't have anything to compare it to, so I wouldn't know."

Alex laughed and Jason felt his body relax even more. "Yeah, I wasn't thinking about that."

Jason just smiled and shrugged, not sure what to say. Alex kissed his nose and pulled back a touch. "Anyway, when you said you didn't want it to end yet, I felt a spark of hope. I thought maybe I had found someone who possibly wanted more than just my body." He took a shuddering breath and looked into Jason's eyes. "But when you said what you did about me leaving clothes here and what you said after..." He cupped Jason's face and stared into his eyes. "You barely know me, we just met last night. All you have to go on is what my brother has told you and he hasn't been around me in years. He doesn't know what I have done to survive."

This time it was Jason who put his finger against Alex's lips. "I don't care, I meant what I said, and I want to know you better. I don't care what you have done with other guys. The past doesn't matter; it's what you make of the future that matters."

Alex smiled and kissed Jason's finger pulling it away from his mouth and wrapping their hands together. "Damn near throwing my own words back in my face. Such a low blow." He smiled to soften the blow.

Jason smiled and looked down, "doesn't make them any less true."

Alex lifted Jason's chin and smiled. "I know it doesn't and I would truly love to get to know you better Jason. But I do have to leave tonight."

Jason felt his heart fall and sighed. "I understand."

Alex lifted his head once more, "hey," Jason lifted his eyes. "I'll be back, I just gotta go home and take care of some stuff. Remember, I don't live here. I only came up for a couple days for the wedding and to see Rick and my mom. I wasn't planning on staying."

Jason's eyes lit up, "you're really coming back?"

Alex smiled, "If you really want me to."

Jason tightened his fingers in his hand. "Oh I really do."

Alex laughed as he pulled Jason's nails out of his hand. "Then I will, but you are going to have to give me some time. I need to take care of some stuff at home and find a place to live. I'm not living with Rick and your sister or my mom."

Jason looked at him eagerly. "You can move in here."

Alex looked at him seriously and squeezed his fingers. "It's a little early in the relationship to move in together Jason."

Jason blushed and looked down again. "Yeah, didn't think about that."

Alex pulled their hands to his lips and kissed Jason's fingers. "I'm not saying I wouldn't love to, but I think we should take things a bit slower. I mean we just met last night and already slept together, we need to take the rest a bit slower, make sure this is what we both want."

Jason nodded, "you're right, sorry."

Alex smiled, "don't be sorry. I'm glad you want me to move in. But you're young and I'm the first guy you have ever been with. I just don't want you looking at me 3 months or 6 months from now and saying you want to be with other people. I told myself if I found the one guy I wanted to truly be with, that he was it, there wouldn't be anyone else. I just don't want you looking back with any regrets."

"I won't," Jason said automatically. Alex just looked at him and he lowered his eyes. "Well, I won't." he said defensively.

Alex made him look at him. "That is fine, I just want to make sure you don't, fair enough?"

Jason sighed and nodded, "fair enough."

Alex kissed him quickly. "Good, now are those eggs salvageable, I'm still starving."

Jason laughed as Alex moved to his feet and pulled Jason to his. "I'll make a fresh batch."

"Okay, I'm going to go get dressed." Alex kissed him softly once more then left the kitchen and Jason went back to cooking. When Alex came back, he was dressed in the tux from the night before and Jason handed him a plate with scrambled eggs, ham and toast on it.

They sat down at Jason's small dining table and ate their breakfast. About halfway thru, Alex commented, "I really should go check out of the hotel and grab my things."

Jason had his fork halfway to his mouth but let it move back to the plate. "I thought you weren't leaving until tonight?"

Alex looked at him with a smile. "I'm not, but I still need to go get my things unless you want me to run around in this all day." He pointed to the dress shirt and slacks he was wearing.

Jason looked down at his plate. "You've got a point there."

Alex took another bite of his eggs. "You're going to go with me aren't you?"

Jason looked up in surprise. "Um...yeah, if you want me to."

Alex reached across the table and took Jason's hand in his. "Of course I want you to. Once I leave it will probably be a couple of weeks before we see each other again, maybe longer." Jason lowered his eyes as the thought of Alex being gone that long sent a pain through his chest. Alex squeezed his hand again and Jason lifted his eyes. "I was thinking we could go check me out of the motel, bring my stuff back here, then maybe go catch a movie or something."

Jason smiled and squeezed his hand. "I like that idea."

Alex just smiled back, "cool."

While they finished breakfast, they talked, about anything and everything. Jason explained how he didn't realize he was gay, at first but since none of his girlfriends turned him on sexually he was beginning to wonder. Alex told him how he had pretty much felt the same way, but that he met a man that took one look at him and knew he was gay. He had taken Alex under his wing so to speak, showing him not only how to take a dick inside him but also how to be with other people. Alex got a faraway look in his eyes as he talked about him. "I guess you could say he was more or less my first boyfriend. We were together for about 2 years before his wife found out and told him either give me up or lose her and the kids. He told me he didn't care much about losing her, but he didn't want to lose his children, so we split."

Jason squeezed his hand, "that must have been hard."

Alex looked at him and forced a smile. "Yeah it was, but after a while I realized he wasn't coming back, so I figured I could either pine for him or move on with my life. So I moved on with my life."

Jason nodded not sure what to say. Alex pushed his empty plate away and looked at Jason. "I got a letter from his daughter about a year ago. She wanted to tell me her dad had passed away, but that he died with my name on his lips. She said 'I've never met you Alex, but I know you were very special to my dad, I think he loved you in his own way. Thank you for coming into his life.'" He chuckled sourly, "I cried as I clutched that letter to my chest. I didn't go to the funeral or anything, but I'll never forget him either."