All Comments on 'Heat Ch. 04'

by ElvenAngel

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Kamikaze_KittyKamikaze_Kittyalmost 18 years ago
Grrrrrr, next chapter Please!!!!

You are simply fabulous!!! I love your "Heat" stories and cannot wait for the next one. Ethan is falling, right? They will make it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

please!!....keep going..i can't wait to see what happens next!!!

CrimsonNymphCrimsonNymphalmost 18 years ago
Can't wait for more

I love this story and I really hope they learn more about her father too - Can't wait for the next chapter - This one was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awsome...

and hot story. reminds me though of "Celuna`s Hunt"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE!

This such a great story and I want to see how it ends. Do Ethan and Alyssa live happily everafter with little were babies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please!!!!!!

Please, Please, Please, continue this story I love it and I really want to know how it is goning to end!

Lady_DracoLady_Dracoover 17 years ago
Dont Stop!!!!!

Please dont stop writing this story I cant wait to read the rest of it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please write more

Beautiful story! really reminded me of "Celuna's Hunt"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Are you going to write more?!?!

I love this story!! You can't just leave us hanging like this!! Anyways Ethan has his coming, if she's his mate doesn't that make her alpha female? She should tie him up too!!! Anyways can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I am not above begging!

Love the story. Ethan and Alyssa are totally hot. I was so excited when this chapter came out and will keep watching for the next chapter! Will Ethan finally reveal his feeling for Alyssa? Will there be consequences in the form of were pups or an angry dad? Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sometimes I hate...

Girls who can't be dominate over guys. Ethan pisses me off, lol, so let's just say I'd be happy if Alyssa turned dominate. Or at least gained control over Ethan.

tnme3tnme3almost 16 years ago
I agree with the comment below my own...

I think Alyssa should have at least made Ethan work for her love. She should of flew some Jet away from him and have him prove he's worth all the pain (he certainly isn't in my perspective). She just gives it up to him and Ethan only says "mine" to her as a possesion. He doesn't say I love you or anything along those lines.

wiltedroseswiltedrosesabout 15 years ago
Too easy

I think it would've gone better if Ethan had to work harder for Alyssa to totally acquiesce to remain bonded to him. It's rather unfair for her to be the only one giving much into the relationship.

All other respects, the story was hot. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Waitin

I've checkin daily to see if u've written chap 5. The wait is killin me. Pls continue. I also think Ethan shud hav had 2 bust his ass tryin 2 win Lyssa's love. She gave in way too easy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
CONTINUE IT SOON

OH COME ON, PUT UP CH.5 ALREADY... THE WAIT IS KILLING MOST OF US!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FINISH THIS PLEASE!

please, please, please, PLEASE finish it. come on! i need to find out what happens! :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
UhHHHHH....

i can't put up more than five stars=( finish it pweasse

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's happening?

I don't mean to be rude but, are u going to finish this storie or what? Because if u weren't going to finish it then why did u start it in the first place?? If u do dicide to finish this storie, can u wright back so I know that I'm not wasting my time waiting for u to finish? Thanx.

Arleen-

Elfin69Elfin69about 14 years ago
Wonderful start

I cannot wait to see what you have happen next. Will they be able to grow into a real family or will Ethan no be able to love her back? Please update again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Where is the rest?

Great start. Too bad you got lazy and left us hanging for years. I still check for updates every now and then, only to remain disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please continue, this is so good - thank you

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
what?? no more??

i hope you will continue this. do not stop writing please.

Jennyt82Jennyt82over 13 years ago
Fantastic

I can only hope there's more to come because this was brilliant!!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago

have read through all parts of this tale twice now, and it's just as good the second time, as it was the first time round.

please continue, when you can.

thanks. ;0)

justme713justme713almost 13 years ago
you have to continue!!!

Does he truly love her and she just does not want to realize true happiness???

You have got to keep going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

what happens to them???? does he love her or is he just using her 'cause she's availlable???? please continue!!!!

CaddarenCaddarenabout 12 years ago
Uhh

Little curious as to why you added the "elf" tag to this story xD But other thank that, truly fantastic.

Seriously, I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
could have been better

i kinda think she pathetic i thought she would be stronger than that but to me in this chapter she went to being strong to being pathetic in a second...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Came across this story by chance......

and I just love it and I am dying to know what happens next.

How do their lives go on from here? There seems some much more to tell.

Are you going to finish it?

Hope you do......................... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DANG...

That was HOT!!! You're on my top 3 favorite writers. You ROCK!!! Sure know how to write a great story. I love stories where the females don't give in easily but are willing to fight their own feelings because it's not being reciprocated. Great story. Thank you for sharing your talent. Please keep writing more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY

I love it so much! Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!!

Please please please finish this story, it's so great!!

googoominagoogoominaalmost 10 years ago
this cant be the ending of HEAT

Pls tell me ur not just going 2 leave it like that... ive been waiting 4 chapter 5 for a while.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story deserves to be completed. Please try not to alienate your readers by making the wait so long between updates, it really breaks the flow of the story. Perhaps the best strategy would be to finish the whole story before posting it... This story is so good that it gets frustrating not to have closure... Your writing is very good, and if you updated diligently, you could be considered one of the better writers on this site!

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 9 years ago
MORE

Great story so far! More please! I wanna know what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it until....

I really liked this story until the end and he says he likes her but never says he loves her. That ruined it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous