Heat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElvenAngel
ElvenAngel
198 Followers

"You are mine," He stated, all bristling alpha male and affronted pride, his tone final.

"I belong to myself." I snapped sharply My growing temper demanding I assert myself. I could feel his disbelief and frustration.

"Not any more! You are mine. My mate. Mine." He bit off the words, each possessive statement accompanied by a painful squeeze of my shoulders. I leapt to my feet prepared to argue his claim. He growled, "Fuck this!" He spat out and grabbed my ankles yanking my feet out from under me even as his hands moved to catch me and lower me to the ground.

"I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk, till you can't think about leaving." Desire made his voice husky and coloured his thoughts, seducing me, infecting me with the same lust. His hands shifted on my body spanning my hips his thumbs stroking gently over the skin of my belly just above the strip of dark auburn curls that protected my mound. I lay where I had fallen staring at him with wide, shocked eyes unsure of his mood. The feelings resonating across our bond were too confused for me to identify.

He knelt by my side looking at me, his eyes tender but determined. When he realised I wasn't struggling against him, he smiled, and one hand released my hips and framed my face his index finger tracing the outline of my lips.

"You know," he said conversationally, "It occurs to me in all the times I fucked you this weekend I've not really taken the time to explore." His voice was silky as he caressed my face. My eyes widened. "Now are you going to be a good girl or am I going to have to restrain you?" He asked, his tone still conversational but there was a wicked glint in his eye. The sensations flowing down the bond from him were enough to make me shift my hips restlessly. He reached for his clothes and I gasped.

"No," I protested weakly, "I'll be good." Ethan turned to look at me a wicked smile hiking up the corner of his lips. Deliberately he straddled my hips letting his errection rest on my belly as he leaned forward, his hands framing my face gently. With one finger he traced my eyebrows stroking down my nose and over my cheeks learning the contours of my face with his fingertip. His finger traced along my jawbone before smoothing over my mouth.

Tentatively I liked my I licked my suddenly dry lips, teasing his finger with the tip of my tongue. I stroked the pad of his finger before curling my tongue around the digit and parting my lips. He took up on my invitation and slipped his finger between my lips. I took advantage of it, seducing his finger with my tongue and sucking it deeply into the warm wet cavern of my mouth tasting his skin.

He groaned and my eyes met his as I sucked his finger deeper into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue. His cock swelled and twitched on my stomach and I smiled around his finger. His thumb traced the corner of my mouth as he smiled back. I could see the arousal in his eyes and feel it in his mind and it made me hotter. The scent of my desire began to permeate through the clearing. I raked his finger with my teeth and pressed my hips up against him. He hissed and I saw fire flash in his eyes. Slowly despite my attempts to hold it he withdrew his finger and trailed it down my chest and over my breasts leaving a trail of moisture in its wake. He anointed my nipples making them tighten even further and suddenly I needed his mouth on my breasts.

"Ethan," I began, willing to beg for what I needed. His finger pressed against my lips silencing my plea.

"Shhhh," he soothed tenderly. "All things in good time." He added stroking my cheek. I opened my mouth to protest and he leaned down and took it swallowing my any protests I might have made. His lips pressed against mine, his tongue stroking along my lips dipping in for a taste and retreating, teasing me. Slowly he increased the intensity of the kiss, his lips controlling mine as his tongue began to plunder my mouth, duelling with mine, as he explored the taste of me. I held nothing back as I returned the kiss and I felt the pleasure hum across his mind.

His hands stroked over my shoulders and down over my chest till he could cup my breasts cradling them in his palms, his fingers moulding their weight. Needing more of his mouth I lifted my hands and buried them in his thick hair cradling is head. Almost immediately his lips broke away from mine and he tore his head from my hands. I protested, lifting my head and trying to recapture his lips. He chuckled as he sat up, leaning back and looking down at me. I licked my lips and groaned at the taste of him.

"I thought you agreed to be good!" He said softly. My eyes widened.

"Don't you want me to touch you?" I asked softly, confused.

"No!" He said harshly and hurt filled me. Ethan cursed as he felt my pain. "I want to play with you honey," he said softly his eyes tender. " I want to explore and relearn every inch of you. I can't do that with you touching me!"

"But..." I began, the need to touch him was a painful ache inside me.

"No." He said firmly. " now am I going to have to restrain you while I play or will you be good?" He looked at me capturing my eyes his hands still lightly caressing my breasts. Slowly I raised my hands and crossed my wrists above my head pressing them into the earth and trying to relax as I lay back.

"Just so long as you know turnabout is fair play!" I returned, and he grinned at me. His hands brushed over the outside curve of my raised arms stroking up to my wrists then back down again over the inner curve and over my collarbone making me shiver with sensation. My eyes fluttered close as he stroked over my breasts only snap open when he pinched my nipples.

"Keep them open," he growled and I swallowed sensing the violent desire he was holding in check, I nodded and his fingers released my nipples, his eyes fixed on mine. Without releasing my eyes he lowered his head and his lips brushed briefly over mine before nibbling along my jaw. His teeth caught my earlobe and I shivered, his tongue stroked the sensitive skin behind my ear ad I twisted my head to give him better access.

"Mine!" he growled in my ear before his teeth fastened onto the join between my neck and shoulder marking me. I groaned, his mark branded me with heat and desire curled tightly inside me. I could fell my desire slick on the tops of my thighs. His fingers continued to toy with my nipples, and his teeth released my neck. Immediately his tongue soothed over the marks suckling on the skin marking it in a much more human way. The knowledge that he needed, wanted to mark me made me burn hotter.

Reluctantly he raised his head and caught my eyes. What he saw must have reassured him because he lowered his head again but this time his target was a little lower. Teasingly his tongue stroked lightly over one nipple then the other. It wasn't enough, I needed more. Deliberately I pushed my desire for more across the bond. I felt his cock jerk against me then he laughed against the valley between my breasts but he merely continued to tease me with little flicks of his tongue.

"Ethan, Please!" I begged. He chuckled his breast fluttering against my skin making me arch my back and press up against him begging with my body as well as my mind. I had to fight my instincts to grab his head and hold it against me. My hands clenched into white knuckled fists with the strain of not participating.

"Tell me what you want!" he demanded his mouth millimetres from my skin.

"Please..." I was panting from between parted lips. I felt him smile against my skin but he made no further movements, waiting for me. I cursed softly between breaths. "Take me in your mouth." I begged. I felt him kiss the valley between my breasts before turning his head and engulfing the tip of his breath. I cried out and arched my back, pressing my breast further into his mouth, He suckled at my nipple and I gasped out his name as sensation shot through me. His teeth tugged at my nipple and I groaned. His tongue caressed me and he worshiped my breath till I could no longer even cry out his name, he released my breast and I sucked in a shuddering my breath. He let me gather myself for a moment, but he merely captured my other nipple and proceeded to drive me wild all over again.

His hips shifted against my mine as he moved down my body without lifting his lips from my skin. As he paused momentarily to kiss between my breasts his cock nudged against my moist folds and I bucked my hips mindlessly trying to capture him within me, but he continued down my body will he was laying with his hips between my knees. One hand teased one taught nipple while his lips tortured the other deliciously. His free hand crept down my belly and toyed with the curls above my weeping core. Immediately I parted my legs further bending me knees slightly begging with my body. His teeth nipped at my nipple and the sensual pain made me cry out tugging at the peak of my breast he teased it with his tongue and his fingers slipped over the heated flesh between my legs opening me testing my desire. He groaned at my wetness. I braced my feet and lifted my hips pressing against his hand, offering myself to him.

Two fingers thrust into me even as his thumb found the exposed nub of my clit and stroked it. My hips bucked involuntarily and he laughed against my skin. He refused to allow me to dislodge his hand as it followed my thrashing hips torturing me within pleasure. His fingers drove into me stroking the walls of my cunt as his thumb milked my clit of sensation circling around it and stroking over it.

Ethan played my body masterfully, knowing exactly how to draw the pleasure from my body. I could feel his desire growing, as my desire fed on his and his on mine. Without warning my body tumbled over the edge of a cliff into a tumultuous orgasm that swept through my body. I cried out as my body spasmed, my hips driving furiously onto Ethan's invading fingers, clutching at them trying to draw them deeper, even as I fucked myself onto them harder and faster. The pleasure was so intense it overwhelmed me robbing me of consciousness.

When I came back came back to myself Ethan was kneeling back between my ankles and looking smug. I reached for him but he leaned back.

"Oh no," he said with a smile, "I've not finished with you yet." My eyes widened with shock and involuntarily my eyes were drawn downwards to his cock, which was engorged and weeping precum from its tip. "I'm not going to last long once I get inside you, and I'm enjoying playing!" he said evilly.

"I'm not a toy." I complained without any heat half-heartedly sitting up.

"No," he agreed, "Not a toy. Mine!" the last was said with such passion and pleasure that I melted back to the forest floor without a protest, submitting my body to him. He growled at my submission, his eyes almost glowing with heat. Deliberately I replaced my arms above my head and spread my legs lifting them so my heels were pressed against my ass and my body was completely open to him. His eyes caressed me and he licked his lips.

Slowly, teasingly he came to his hands and knees and crawled forward predatorily crossing the few feet between us without breaking eye contact. He stopped when he reached my bent knees and knelt again. His hands came to my knees and stroked down my legs to my ankles gently pressing outwards entreating my to widen my legs further. I shifted without hesitation in response to his silent request and his eyes broke away from mine as he looked down, his gaze focusing hotly on my glistening skin.

I couldn't tear my gaze away from him as Ethan slowly lowered himself between my legs and slid his hands under my hips lifting me to his mouth. His breath whispered over my sensitive flesh. His eyes lifted travelling up the length of my body till they met mine, then dropped again. His tongue flicked out and dipped into the entrance of my heat then swiped up to cover my clit. My whole body jumped at the bolt of sensation. Ethan's hands tightened holding me in place as is tongue reversed its journey.

"Mmmm." He groaned and I could feel his pleasure in my taste. Slowly he tormented me with his tongue. My skin was almost too sensitive and the pleasure almost painful in its intensity. Ethan gave me no mercy though as he drove me higher and higher then backed off before the tension in me could explode into orgasm. He stroked sensitive seam at the top of my legs letting my body calm a little before he returned to his feast. I don't know how long a lay beneath his mouth, panting, driven crazy with pleasure, begging to come with my body and crying out Ethan's name in little gasping cries as he played with me.

"Please fuck me!" I cried out, my shout echoing into the canopy. Ethan lifted hid head, his face glistening his body trembling.

"I thought you'd never ask." He joked in an intense voice.

"Damn you!" I cursed even as he crawled up my body, his eyebrows rose but he didn't stop. He knelt above me his cock pointing towards my cunt. I gazed at it and lifted my hips. He lowered his hips slowly, his arms trembling as he sought control to tease me,. He rubbed his cock over the folds of my cunt, coating himself with my honey, and slowly entered me filling me an inch at a time then retreating, never giving me the pressure of friction I needed.

"Damn you Ethan, fuck me." I wept out. He withdrew to the entrance of my cunt.

"Tell me you love me." He demanded. My eyes widened, his eyes were intense and his body trembled with the strain of controlling his need. Almost without my control the words slipped out, I couldn't deny him.

"I love you, Ethan." With a triumphant shout he slammed his hips against mine melding our bodies. Immediately I began to cum, spasming around his cock. He continued to thrust violently into me prolonging my orgasm, but he could not hold back his own release. He through back his head and roared out his release, his weight settling heavily on me as his hips thrust through his release before gradually stopping, our bodies and minds connected.

Ethan was heavy, pressing me into the earth and as the overwhelming pleasure faded, I became more aware of assorted stones and debris digging uncomfortably into my back. Ethan levered himself of me and kissed my nose tenderly. I frowned at him confused but he just rolled to one side and tucked me against him.

"Shhhh," he breathed against my neck. "Let's just enjoy this, we have time enough to sort everything else out." He kissed my neck and I subsided content, and willing to accept the feeling of being held tightly against him and feeling his satisfaction. He was right there was time enough...

To be continued...

ElvenAngel
ElvenAngel
198 Followers
12