All Comments on 'Heather'

by a1fiend

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope Heather was recording the session

and gives the recording to the police. The narrator should be locked up and the key thrown away. He worries about the consequences, but the next day, goes even more ballistic.And why does she put up with it? Very dystopian world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Left something out

The final paragraph was missing, I think:

"And that's the way it happened. I did not leave anything out. I made this confession voluntarily, of my own free will."

DanaBeDanaBeover 9 years ago
Wow!

Two more Anons that don't bother reading the category or have no life and like to troll comments. What a shock . . .

Connie_AnnConnie_Annover 9 years ago
anon comments are fine

Anon comments are fine. It isn't as if your user name tells something about yourself. Is that your real name? Do you have the particulars of your life in your profile?

Regarding this particular story, no they are not trolls. Sometimes the truth hurts. This story is terrible, as is the other story by this author. Terrible and vicious.

moses6667moses6667over 9 years ago
darkness is good sometimes

i enjoy reading stories like this from time to time. it is important to see darkness.

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
It was a good story but too short

Don't know what others looked for here but this was in the right one for me. She gets off on humiliation and abuse and he played to it. Some want no sex, some want romance, others feel needed being abused and are not able to achieve fulfillment without it. It satisfied me and much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Some commenters clearly cannot read the category.. As well as have NO insight into submission.. Would love to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huh?

This make no sense...in the coffee episode:

>Her ripped panties in my hand I walked in front of her and pushed them into her mouth, I didn't want her screaming the place down.

*That makes sense, but in the next sentence you say:

>I bent over to whisper in her ear "don't you fucking move bitch and you count each one out nice and loud."

*how is she supposed to do that with the panties in her mouth?

* But then:

>She screamed out "one" drowning out the echo of the belt cracking across her ass.

*So she’s able to scream out the count with a gag in her mouth?

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

Nasty! Evil and cruel! Not at all sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, would love my wife to come and work at the company in the story, beaten, made to swallow spunk, and buggered, then she can come home, clean up and receive the same treatment from her hubby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous