Heather and Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though not impressed by what he had spent his money on, she could tell it was quite a bit.

"Not everything I sell is perverted, but the smut is what pays best."

"Doesn't it weird you out?" Heather asked.

"Sometimes, but those requests are rare but quite profitable. Right now I'm working on Wilma Flintstone pleasuring herself with Bam Bam's club."

"Ewww."

"It's a bit like changing a baby's diaper. It has to be done and you get used to it."

Heather's phone chirped letting her know of a text from her father. She read it and dashed off a quick reply. "I have to go now, but don't disconnect yet." She moved off screen to do some quick wardrobe adjustments the returned. "Promise you will disconnect on the count of 10."

Joe counted slowly 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. On the number 4, she lifted her sweater to reveal her tits. At 10 Joe closed the screen reluctantly. He pumped his fist in triumph and checked picture 366 in his portfolio.

"Yes, I got her nipples right."

Saturday night Heather's BMW pulled up the driveway and parked without going to the garage. She got out and started towards the front door stopping to see what was delaying her passenger. After a brief struggle with the car door, Brad made it out. She disabled the alarm and as she was unlocking the door, Brad fondled her ass. "Parents not here?" He asked.

"Gone until Sunday night sweetheart."

The door opened and a fat white cat slipped by them. "Please don't puke on the carpet like last time. I had to blame it on Fuzzball here." She turn the lights on and Brad lurched past, looking for the bathroom. Heather stopped in front of the hallway mirror and looked at herself. Heels, tight designer jeans, expensive t-shirt touting the playoff success of the team and her mound of blonde hair. "A real Texas football momma." She said to herself. She took down her hair and experimented with a few different combinations.

She heard Brad finish his loud expulsions from what sounded like every orifice he had. She knew what was going to happen next, so she headed up the stairs towards her room. Brad caught up to her about ¾ of the way up and knocked her down. He grabbed her hips and began to dry hump her ass. "I get it, I get it. Let's move to someplace more comfortable." Heather said as she wiggled herself away from his grip. She managed to escape to the near the top, but he was on her again. He flipped her over and forced himself between her legs. His alcohol inhibited reflexes caused his feet to slip as he dry humped her again and his full weight came down on her causing the edges of the stairs to dig into her butt and back painfully. Heather yelped involuntarily which made Brad to back off momentarily. She pushed herself backwards up the remaining stairs.

"Sorry sweetie, you surprised me." She said. Brad regarded her with alcohol fuzzed eyes as Heather stood up and turned around toward her room. Brad followed her. He sat on the bedside and struggled to get off his shoes. Heather gave him a smile and stripped quickly. She finished first and gave her tits a quick shake for him. He had his shoes and shirt off, but his jeans were still a problem. Like a seasoned pro, Heather managed to help him take his pants off while holding his cock in her right hand. Once his pants were off she began to suck his dick. After what seemed to be longer than usual, he was finally erect and ready to go. Heather got onto the bed and lay on her back. She spread her legs and started to fondle her nipple with one hand and her clit with the other in an attempt to get aroused before Brad fucked her. He stood at the edge of the bed stroking himself, which gave her a little more time to get ready.

She closed her eyes and started fantasizing about her 10th grade history teacher Mr. Martinez. Brad got on top of her and pushed himself inside her pussy, while she imagined it was the sexiest Mexican guy she had ever laid eyes on. Brad sped up his pumping. She imagined her Latino lover was fucking her on his couch in classroom E5. Heather knew Brad so well that she started to count down to his orgasm 20-19-18-17-16. She opened her eyes for a brief moment and saw Joe's face instead of Brad's or her history teacher. Her countdown interrupted from the shock and she could only lay there. Brad pulled out and straddled her chest. He grunted and his cum hit her face in a warm stream. Some shot up into her hair, but most ended up in her eyes. Brad remained over her for a few seconds before he dismounted and went to the hall bathroom. Heather was blind and helpless not wanting to get cum on the bed sheets.

"Sweetie could you bring me a towel?" She called to him.

A minute later, a towel flopped onto her chest. She heard him fire up her desktop to play his favorite game as she wiped the jizz off her face. Wordlessly she walked past him to the bathroom. She cleaned her face and removed her ruined make up. The smell of semen combined with her messed up hair, made her decide to take a shower. "Might as well wash it." She said to herself.

She stepped into the shower and wet her hair first trying to rinse what she could before applying the shampoo. As she scrubbed her hair, she thought about what had happened. Flashing her boobs was like a joke you play similar to 'pantsing' a friend. His appearance in a sexual fantasy was something totally unexpected. She sketched a simple drawing of his face in the steamed up doorway at about his height. She drew his neck and upper torso though lacking Joe's artistic skill it looked more like a cave painting than a portrait. A bead of water dripped down from his eye.

"Don't cry. I'll make it all better." She said as she stood on her toes to kiss the faux Joe's lips. Doing so, her nipples touched the cool surface of the door. She rubbed her breasts a few time times across what was his chest and kissed one more time. Her breathing deepened and a flutter of arousal struck her. She put her right hand to her pussy and started to masturbate. She leaned back against the wall and arched her hips towards an unseen lover. She closed her eyes and imagined he was there with her. As the level of pleasure increased, she sagged down to the floor.

When she did so, she sat on something hard. She opened her eyes and discovered it was her back brush. She was going to throw it aside when she noticed the handle was just what she needed. She took it and slowly inserted it into her pussy. With her right hand frigging her clit and the left hand pushing and pulling the handle, she began to shake her head back and forth. Her breath became a loud moaning and suddenly waves of pleasure coursed through her body. She finished with a shriek that she had never done before during sex. She sat there quivering with the brush handle still inside her, trying to understand what had just happened. When she finally came to her senses, she realized that she had been quite loud and yet Brad had not come to investigate. She pulled out the brush and stood up. She looked at it one more time before putting it back in its holder "best lover I've ever had." She said.

She finished up and got out. The extended shower had filled the room with steam, since she was perpetually cold, she only ran the fan after the shower. As she opened the door to the hallway, steam billowed out and followed her. Wrapped in a towel, she went to her room to find Brad had his headphones on explaining his lack of a reaction. Oblivious to the presence of a beautiful naked woman, Brad was engrossed in his game as she dressed. She got her hair dryer and returned to the bathroom. Even after her hair was clean and dry, she could still smell cum. "Time to get rid of it for good." She said and walked back to her room. Brad was still in his boxers and had to be poked to take off his headphones.

"I just remembered something I have to do tomorrow morning." She lied. "Get dressed and I'll drive you home."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He complained.

"It just slipped my mind. It's for church."

"Since when do you go to church?" He asked.

"It's not my idea, my dad wants to impress some recruit's mother."

Given a plausible answer, Brad grudgingly got dressed.

"You can put your shoes on in the car let's go." She said showing her impatience. The drive to Brad's house was quick and he was just finished tying his laces when they arrived.

Staring straight ahead she said "this is it Brad, no more."

"What?"

"I'm not driving you anymore. You'll have find another person to do it."

"What the fuck? Why?"

"We're finished. I'm not your girlfriend anymore." Heather turned to look at him. He looked more annoyed at losing his driver than angry about the break up.

"Look that means you are free. You can date anyone you like." Heather offered. "You can even tell others that it was your idea, I won't say a thing."

He didn't say anything, but his face showed that he wasn't particularly heartbroken. He left the car door open and walked to his house as a last gesture of defiance. She just leaned over and pulled the door shut and drove off.

As Heather expected, Brad told everyone that breaking up was his idea because it had become boring. Her friends consoled and gave advice on either getting him back or finding another prize winning boyfriend. She faked interest in what they said, not letting on to where her true feelings were. Her father was oblivious to what happened and she decided to keep him in the dark until further notice. A month went by the tutoring sessions on the computer were the only forms of contact she maintained with Joe. He was a nice guy and fun to talk with almost on the level of her uncle, but he seemed a bit clueless as to the signals she was giving him. "Am I just going to have to hit him over the head and drag him home unconscious?" She thought. While the idea certainly had some appeal to her, it might be difficult to explain to her parents why she was dragging a human shaped bag up the stairs to her room. After yet another flirting filled skype session, he finally asked what she was doing Saturday night.

"Nothing, why?" She answered.

"We, meaning my friends, are having our weekly get together. Would you like to come?" He asked.

Not exactly the dinner and movie she was hoping for, but it was a start. "Sure, what's the event?"

Joe hit a button on his laptop and there was an over amplified crack of thunder followed by menacing laughter. "Zombie Apocalypse." He beamed happily. "You'll love it, it's a great game and it's better with a 4th player which would be you." He enthused.

"Oh boy I bet it will be fun." Heather replied.

"That's the spirit." Joe said unfazed by the thinly veiled sarcasm.

Saturday nights recently had been different and in retrospect it wasn't much worse than what her dates with Brad had become. She had to feign depression to get her friends to stop trying to set her up with other guys on those lonely nights. Many of them couldn't seem to fathom her not wanting to catch another guy. In a way she was working on her current situation, just not with the type of guy that they would approve she thought as she guided the car towards the address given. The house was 70s style split ranch located in a staunchly middle class neighborhood. The house was that of one of Joe's friends.

She parked in front and went to ring the doorbell. The door was answered by a young man who bore facial resemblance to Uncle Fester, but with more hair and acne. His body was round and seemed to have many layers. He wore a t-shirt featuring a colorful pony and sweatpants. "You must be Heather. You are as beautiful as Joe said you are, in fact he said that your..." He was interrupted by a loud yell of "JASPER NO!" by another male only a little thinner, wearing a fedora, t-shirt with a sailor suited anime character and jeans that were bursting at the seams.

"Forgive him milady for he does not know how to speak in such gentle company. My name is Jack and your doorman is Jasper." He did an exaggerated bow.

"Is Joe here?" She asked wondering what she had gotten into.

"Yes, he's in the basement setting up the game." Jack said as he pointed the direction.

"I was going to say 'eyes are lovely.'" Jasper remonstrated to Jack as they walked through the house. As she rounded the corner she could hear Joe's voice coming from the bottom of the basement stairwell. She was also hit with what can only be described as the fragrance of men in a poorly ventilated room with a dash of air freshener. "Joe? Are you there?" She asked, slightly hesitant to go down the stairs. "Yeah I'm here." Came the reassuring reply giving here the strength to continue her journey into the den of nerds.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she stopped to survey the surroundings. The room was about 30x30 with a fairly low ceiling (Joe's head could barely fit.). In one corner was an ancient furnace with various ducts heading off to different parts of the house. In another corner was a cardboard cutout of some anime school girl doing a kick that conveniently exposed her panties. Standing next to her was a life sized Austin Powers that suddenly exclaimed "Oh Baby" again and again until Jasper reached behind the shoulder and flipped a switch.

The walls were covered with bookcases and milk crates filled with games, roleplaying books, manga, DVDs and a couple of dusty game consoles.in the center was a wooden dinner table with a board game and its attendant pieces set upon it. A smaller plastic one was next to it covered with an assortment of junk food and nary a carrot stick or apple in sight. All around the table there was a mixture of ugly chairs that must have failed to sell at the garage sale. There was another human sitting at the table along with Joe. He wasn't overweight, but managed to dress worse than Joe with frayed jeans and a dirty t-shirt that read "WarCon XIV" and had a tank firing its gun. He had hair and beard that looked like a cross between the character in The Hangover movie and the "It's!" guy from Monty Python. (Uncle Bill is a big fan of MP) He was reading the rulebook with the intensity of a lawyer looking for a loophole to free his murderous client.

Joe nudged him. "Johnson, say hi."

He looked up, but not at her. "Hi." and he resumed reading the rules.

Jack pointed to a wobbly looking folding chair at the end of the table. Heather was one of those people who thought 68 degrees was cold and had worn a sweater under her coat. She took her coat off and placed it on the back of the chair in which it promptly fell off. She bent over and picked it up. Since the basement was plenty warm, she crossed her arms and pulled off her sweater. As she did so, her t-shirt rode up a bit exposing her belly and the bottom part of her brassier. She straightened it out then tossed and adjusted her hair. It was at that moment that she realized the whole room had become deathly silent. She looked at them, they looked at her and through silent agreement they all decided to say nothing about it.

"Ok Heather, welcome to the Saturday night game group." Joe gestured for her to sit.

"I'm probably going to lose, but I'll try." Heather offered.

"No, it's a team game milady. We all lose or we all win together." Explained Jack.

"Good game for a newbie!" said Jasper.

"The rules are easy to follow." Offered Johnson.

Joe proceeded to explain the rules with Johnson correcting him every other sentence. Heather's character was a blonde waitress on roller skates armed with two chainsaws. All the players set up and worked together to defeat a zombie hoard. At first she was unsure of herself, but quickly got the game mechanics and strategy. She was surprised at how nice these guys were compared to what she had seen in online games. She realized that this was merely an excuse to sit around, talk and eat junk food, a bit like she would do with her friends on occasion. Some of their humor needed explaining, but the guys were quite patient. When the game was over, she surprised them all by asking for another. They told her to choose one and they ended up playing a card game involving monkeys throwing excrement. After that they sat around telling stories about school, family, movies and she even learned about the differences between Panzer and Sherman tanks. Finally she excused herself and thanked them for a fun evening. As she headed up the stairs, she was sure she heard one of them say "Go on you fool, this is your cue."

Joe came up after her. "I'll escort you to your car." He offered.

Once outside Heather turned and said. "You coached them didn't you?"

"You can see I'm a good teacher." Joe smiled.

"They're a bit weird, but harmless and times quite entertaining. What did you bribe them with?"

"An original painting of their choice. They had to not make any blonde jokes, or stare at you or ask you to do any cheers for them."

Heather rolled her eyes.

"Or any loud belches, farts, breast jokes..."

"I get the picture. They were told not to act like normal guys." Heather completed the joke.

"They aren't used to such a pretty girl talking to them, so I'd say they did quite well." Joe said.

"Well as long as they keep a lid on it, I'll keep gracing them with my presence." Heather grinned.

The temperature was cold but neither seemed to notice.

"Joe that was fun, but next date will be just the two of us comprende?"

"OK." He said looking unsure of himself.

Heather stood next to her car, not sure what to do either.

"Goodnight, I'll talk to you later." Joe said as he started to turn back to the house.

"Joe, stop." She grabbed his arm.

"You must be the most polite or clueless guy I've ever met." She said as she pulled him towards her. She reached her hand behind his head and gently guided him down to her face. Joe finally took the lead and closed the distance until their lips met. They embraced and kissed passionately. After a minute, they broke for air and Heather said "Joe please stop holding back. I want all of you." She hooked her fingers on his belt loops and pulled his hips to touch her. They kissed again and she kept her hands locked around his waist until she felt him get hard. They kissed until their ears became numb from the cold warning them of impending frostbite. She released her grip and pushed away. She waved goodbye and got into her car. Joe didn't move looking stunned and unaware of the obvious bulge in his pants. Heather started the car and then rolled down the window.

"I love you." She said quickly before driving off.

The next week Heather's parents cancelled their trip, leaving Heather frustrated. There were family holidays and obligations that continued to stymie them. They kept up the subterfuge telling nobody except Uncle Bill and Joe's mother. They no longer met at school and their only contact was through the computer. Heather decided she wasn't going to do anything through skype because she wanted to maul him in person leaving her desperately horny every time they finished a skype session. She also vetoed the idea of molesting him in the back seat of her car because it reminded her too much of Brad.

After a couple of sessions with the back brush, Heather went online and purchased her first of many sex toys. The longer she went with Joe, the more she acquired. She bought the same type of foam lined carrying case used by the gamers to carry their precious character figures. She cut out the foam in the shape and length of each one and lovingly gave them names like "Sexy Mexican" and "BBC". She had just received a long, thin dildo she called "The Nerd" when she finally got the news that her parents would be leaving on a recruiting trip in mid-January.

Joe didn't have a car, so she picked him up in her car. Though it was a cold winter night, she wore a tight white form fitting dress that showed off her curves and bared her thighs. Joe, for his part had put on brand new jeans and was wearing a buttoned, collared shirt that had no hint of geeky characters on it. Even his shoes were new.