Heather and Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I made you wait. Luna made me dinner and also prepared lunch for tomorrow so I couldn't get dressed up until she left." Heather apologized.

She drove the car into the spacious garage and quickly turned off the alarm. The size of the parking area alone boggled Joe's imagination. It was Joe's first time at her house and it was like a visit to Buckingham Palace. All the places he had lived in his life could fit into a third of the first floor. Heather noticed his reaction and took him on a brief tour. They went upstairs and as they neared her room, she tripped him intentionally. He fell flat on his face with not a hint of athletic grace. He rolled over slowly rubbing his nose. "Sorry...so clumsy." He said.

Thankfully for him, Heather had removed her shoes.

"STAY DOWN, JOE STEVENS." She commanded as she put her foot on his chest.

He stared at her.

"I've given you every opportunity to be a normal man. In the car, at the front door, in the kitchen..."

He stared at her trying not to look up her skirt.

"Goddammit are you being polite or scared?"

"Both." He admitted.

She shook her head in disgust. Then she straddled his chest with her knees on either side. She pulled up her dress revealing white lacy panties that barely covered her crotch.

"Well? Before you can enter my room, you must stop being so nice."

"I have reached the promised land." Joe half croaked and he started to stroke her thighs. It was Heather's turn to stare and say nothing. His hands, so gentle and loving, crept up to her crotch causing warmth to billow through her body. She pulled her panties aside, exposing her pussy. His fingers explored her pinkness and probed her hole. His fingers came out slippery as she lowered herself down to his face. After a few minutes of his enthusiastic, but inexpert licking she pulled back and sat on his chest. The area around his mouth was wet and sticky.

"Sweetheart, you're going to have to work on your technique later. I'm horny and I want dick." She said.

She stood up and removed her dress in one fluid motion. Joe pulled off his shirt with the grace of a man being attacked by fire ants. She dashed toward her room and Joe scrambled after her. Heather sat on the bed watching him with amusement as he frantically removed what was left of his clothes.

"Mmmm you do have a nice body. Slender, not super muscular and yet..." Heather's gaze was on Joe's cock. "That's long and slender too, just like I thought it would be."

Finally free from his clothing, Joe walked over and began kissing her inner thighs.

"No time for foreplay dear. Stick it in." she said and she lay back waiting for him. He rubbed the tip of his cock a few times up and down her slit before he slowly pushed inside. She gasped as his long prick journeyed the length of her vagina. He started pumping slowly and leaned down to kiss her deeply. She clenched his arms and crossed her legs behind his back. He fucked her with an enthusiasm that she had not seen in a guy in a long time. She felt a little closer to climax with each push and she relaxed slightly. Not being athletic as Brad, he had to stop kissing her to free his mouth for breathing and he began to sweat like he was running a marathon. He thrust with great gusto, but she could tell that he was already beginning to tire.

"Switch." She said as she unlocked her legs.

He pulled back exposing his glistening cock. He laid on his back with his dick erect but tilting at an angle.

Heather mounted him and expertly guided it inside. She sat still for a moment then wiggled her hips as if judging the quality of a new chair cushion. She started slowly rocking. She let Joe rest a bit and fiddled with his nipples. She kept a slow, steady pace and lowered herself down to rub her tits in his face. He eagerly sucked a nipple, then gave it a well-timed nip that caused her to yelp.

"Don't hold back, I want you to come now." Heather said urgently.

Her grinding increased and Joe put in a last burst of energy and started pounding her pussy. Heather grabbed his head and began to vocalize with each thrust. The movement began to shake the bed as they both raced to the finish line. She came first with a surge of spasms and screams. Joe quickly followed with a grunt and she felt a gush of warmth inside her.

She continued to lay on top of him and nuzzled his ear. He put his arms around her and held her tight. Her hair fell over his face in a golden canopy. They kissed again until his dick was flaccid. After disentangling themselves, they went to the bathroom to clean up. Joe took the time to run his hands all over her body as she brushed her hair. "I've been fantasizing about doing this for a long time." He said.

"Fucking me?" she wiggled her ass at him. "Of course, but I what I meant was that I really wanted to fondle every part of you." He said as he rested his head on her should and placed his soft dick in her ass crack. "I had many scenarios planned out. You in your cheer outfit, in a bikini, volleyball uniform, a business suit and much more. I'd lay there masturbating imagining my hands exploring every part of your body."

"I don't have a volleyball uniform. I'm sure I can find one though." She smiled.

"I could write a book about all the things I wanted to do with you." He admitted.

She grabbed his hand and led him back to her bedroom. They laid together with her head on his chest.

"Joe, my life has changed because of you."

"What?"

"My life has been shattered."

"Are you mad at me?" Joe questioned.

"I just had the best fuck of my life, of course I'm happy. It's just that everything I believed in has vanished." She sat up and looked at him.

"I was supposed to follow Brad to whatever college he picked and later marry him. Then we would have two boys who would become first round draft picks in the NFL."

"For real?" Joe asked.

"Oh, it was never said directly to me but my father did actually refer to Brad as 'future son-in-law. I never questioned it."

"And I had to screw everything up for you?"

"No I'm happy. I wasn't before, I just didn't realize it until I met you." Heather sat up and pulled her knees into her chest. "It's been a brutal cold shower, but it has done wonders for my outlook on life."

She stared off into space. "Everything I did was for other people. I never got much in return. You know I was not a virgin right?"

Joe wisely didn't answer.

"I lost it when I was 14. I met Brad at 16. I lost count how many times Brad and I had sex, it was almost a given 1-2 times a week."

"My only experience was with Mrs. Palmer and her five sisters" Joe held up his right hand.

"Don't feel bad, at least you came. The night I broke up with Brad was the first time I ever had an orgasm, and it wasn't from his efforts. I didn't know what they really felt like, so I assumed they were some kind of feminist myth."

She turned to face him. She moved up closer.

"I'm ready to...as my Uncle Bill says 'come out' with you. Most of my friends and family will disapprove, but I'm tired of going through the motions of being the number one girl at school."

"I agree, but can I ask you to do it a little longer?" Joe asked.

"Now it's my turn to be puzzled." Heather replied.

Joe explained his plan. Heather's face nearly cracked from the grin she had.

"Yes, yes, yes I love it!" She said.

"But I would like to do something else."

Heather looked at him with mock suspicion.

"Now it's my turn to talk."

Joe propped himself up on a pillow. "Back in 6th grade Valentine's day was indeed devastating for me. I wasn't able look at a girl without fear for rest of the year."

"I'm so sorry." Heather cast her eyes down in guilt.

"Oh I got over it. That summer I got my first kiss from that redhead Michelle." Joe said.

"The skinny one with braces?" she said.

Joe nodded. "Then in 8th grade it was the Vietnamese girl Elizabeth."

"After that nothing. I was semi obsessed with you in 9th grade, a little crazy about you in 10th, lusted for you in 11th..."

"What about your art work of me?" Heather asked.

"That was the point that I kind of gave up. I decided that it would be best to simply stop watching you until graduation. I figured that would've been the last time I saw you and then I could get on with my life. The day you walked into the tutoring room it had been 6 months since I looked at your picture or thought about you."

"So I ruined your life?" Heather joked.

Joe smiled. He cupped her breasts in his hands and gently kissed each nipple.

"Can I tell you my fantasy #202 with you?" Joe asked.

"#202?"

"It's a very long list. I've been working on it for years."

"As long as it doesn't involve children, livestock or hanging from a ceiling." Heather warned with a smile.

Joe told her what he wanted.

"You've wanted to do that to me? She asked.

"Ever since you made the cheerleading squad in 9th grade." Joe nodded.

"It's perverted, but I like it. It'll cost you though." She replied.

Joe's brow furrowed.

"10 orgasms. Do you think you can afford it? She asked.

"When do I start?" he asked.

"As I said, you really need to learn how to use your lips and tongue." She said as she spread her legs in front of him.

"Time for some tutoring." She said softly.

A cold and rainy day in mid-February weather forecast for snow later. There was a basketball game that night against an archrival team, so the cheer squad were decked out in their uniforms during the day. The design on their chest was a large 'H' with a stitched illustration of a 19th century pioneer with his covered wagon. As per the plan, Heather told her squad to meet her in front of her locker in the senior hallway during brunch. All the other girls were holding heart shaped balloons, Teddy bears and bags of goodies received from admirers and friends. Joe told his nerd crew to stand witness as he approached the girls. He wore his usual slob ensemble complete with Star Trek T-shirt. One of the girls noticed him and whispered something to the others. They all glanced then looked away as if there was nothing of importance happening. Joe walked to within a couple of feet and said "Heather Sommers?"

At first they pretended not to notice.

"Heather, I have something for you." Joe said.

"What?" Heather sneered. The other girls regarded Joe with barely concealed contempt as he handed her the homemade card which was an exact replica of the one he made in 6th grade.

"Will you be my valentine?" Joe asked.

Heather read the card. It had a squirrel holding a heart shaped acorn with the caption "I'm nuts for you." Heather had to fight back an urge to cry. The other girls waited with anticipation. She quickly regained her composure and looked at him incredulously.

"For real? You expect me... with you?"

"Absolutely." Joe replied.

The hallway grew silent and some took out their phones.

"Joe Stevens are you nuts? She stepped forward angrily.

"For you, yes I am." He replied.

"I'm nuts for you too" and she kissed him on the lips.

"Can you accompany me milady?" he offered his arm which she took. She turned and waved at her stunned friends then walked away with their arms around each other's waist. Joe's hand slipped down and gave her ass a quick grope which elicited a surprised squeal from Heather.

That afternoon, it was Joe's turn to tutor, so Heather decided to visit him. She still wore her uniform, even though she told the new cheer coach, Ms. Timmons that she had quit and wouldn't be at tonight's game. She had a friend braid her hair one on each side as per Joe's request. The door was open and Joe was talking to some pipsqueak freshman girl about her algebra assignment. Her back was turned, so she didn't see Heather. Whoever she was, it was obvious that she was interested in more than a passing grade. Her perfume wafted toward the doorway where Heather stood and she was playing with her hair way too much. Joe looked up and said "Take a seat Heather, we'll be finished soon." The girl looked surprised, then saw Heather who gave her a pleasant smile that sent the message "I will rip out your ovaries and make earrings out of them." The girl took the hint and quickly gathered up her things and left. Heather sat in Joe's lap and waved the tips of her braids in his face.

"Already fooling around eh?" She accused playfully.

"Hey, I'm irresistible to the ladies." He grinned and rubbed his face on her chest.

"I've got some interesting news." Heather announced. Joe looked worried.

"No silly, I'm on the pill, not that kind of news." Heather said.

Joe smiled with relief.

"Coach Neeson is resigning his position effective today." Heather announced.

"Why would that interest me?" Joe asked.

"He caught his wife, the now former cheerleading coach, fucking Brad. Coach promptly kicked her out and then called dad to say he was quitting. Dad freaked out and offered him a handsome severance package if he were to say something bland like "pursuing other interests."

"That might explain why Brad wasn't so heartbroken to break up with you." Joe said.

Heather turned and pushed her weight down on Joe's lap. "Ready for tonight? I got a room at the Sheraton." Heather said.

"I bet they are busy tonight." Joe said.

"We should get there before the snows accumulate." Heather said.

"Normally I would eat first, but I've had such a hard time concentrating today." He said while he slipped his hand under her shirt.

"Ah, no bra today?" Joe asked.

"As per your request sweetie." Heather answered.

Suddenly there was the sound of Fred emptying the trash can, acting like he had heard nothing nor saw nothing in true Sgt. Shultz fashion.

The snow had started falling by the time they got to their hotel room. Joe opened the curtains bathing the room in the late afternoon snow enhanced light. The window face an empty field, snow was blowing across it in white tendrils. Heather stood there temporarily mesmerized by the scene until she heard the sound of jeans being unzipped. She turned to see Joe half slouched in a chair with his dick out masturbating slowly like a pervert at the bus stop.

"Show time." He said.

Heather struck a pose and began a cheerleading routine. She kicked, jumped, twisted and wiggled like she would have at a game. She got closer and closer letting him see more and more.

"Turn around" Joe commanded.

Heather did so and then bent over to touch her toes her skirt rode up to reveal her underwear. She could hear the sound of his hand stroking his cock a little faster and it was enough to make her feel the first tingle of arousal. She stood up turned around and pulled up her shirt to reveal her tits. Joe's eyes had a glazed look that tracked the movement of her nipples. She went to her knees and rested her arms on his legs that were jittery from his wanking. Being so close to his dick made her want him more, but she knew his fantasy didn't allow this yet. She pushed herself between his legs and draped her tits over his crotch. Joe let go of his dick and let her slowly caress it with her tits. He was still clothed and her face was about at his belly level. She pushed up his shirt and kissed his stomach gently working her mouth down to his cock. Not wanting him to cum early, she sucked very softly, enough to keep him erect, but not going too far.

"Stop" He croaked.

Heather looked up at him while a strand of spit dangled from her mouth to the tip of his dick.

"Stand up." He ordered.

She stood up and backed off to allow him some space.

"Spread your legs a little and lift your skirt."

Heather complied and Joe went to his knees in front of her. He then touched her crotch with his fingers. He rubbed the fabric of her cheerleader briefs, but made no attempt to remove them. He sniffed his fingers with a loud snort then placed his nose right in the center of her pussy. He started snorting like a bloodhound checking the scent of its prey. He sniffed and he licked with his hands on her thighs for two minutes until he finally came up for air. His face had a happy dazed look.

"Interesting fetish you have dear." Heather said.

Joe stood up and Heather noticed that his dick was fully erect.

"There's plenty more. Put your hands on that table and bend over." Joe said. Heather obeyed. He sniffed her ass and pussy some more.

"I was in Mr. Martinez's class too. You put on quite a show for him, but I will finish it." Joe said.

He slowly pulled her panties down to her knees. He stuck his finger in her pussy to check the moisture levels. He shoved his dick inside and began to fuck her. He grabbed a braid in each hand and slowly began to pull. Heather felt the pressure on her scalp, but no pain. He began to pull a little harder and with each tugs came a short jolt from her head to her pussy. She felt so owned, so in his power that her pussy raged with desire. He had now pulled her hair so much that she was facing the ceiling. She came so suddenly that she didn't have time to make a noise, slathering his dick in juices. He stopped and pulled out.

"Fetish #3, get some lube."

Heather pulled off her panties before walking over to her purse her legs still a bit rubbery from her orgasm. She started to take off her top, but Joe said Just push it up like I've imagined it so many times."

Heather did so and laid down on the bed with a small bottle in her hand. She opened it and applied it to her cleavage as Joe straddled her chest. She smeared it all over her breasts and nipples also. Joe rubbed his cock on her nipples giving each one playful little taps. She pushed her tits together and Joe stuck his dick between them. He pumped his dick like a man possessed. The tip of his dick popped out with each thrust and Heather gave it a lick each time. Heather looked up at Joe as he seemingly towered over her with his face in a sort of stupid look approaching orgasm. The way he dominated her and the feel of the friction on her chest made her want him even more than she had ever felt with any other guy. He pulled out and stroked his cock. His mouth dry from desire, he licked his lips and swallowed so he could speak.

"I'm going to cum. Hold your tits together." Joe ordered.

He held is dick above her tits and shot his load. The first blast hit her lips, cheeks and chin. The second and third shot hit her uniform splattering the pioneer and his wagon. The rest drenched her tits. Joe was covered in sweat that dripped on Heather as he panted and loomed over her. Finally he slid off and went to get a towel. She cleaned off her face and breasts, but left the mess on the shirt. She carefully removed it and handed it to Joe. "It's yours now sweetie." She told him.

How many orgasms will tonight cost me and does the one you had in my fetish count? Joe asked.

"If I'm happy, I won't count. Just keep my happy." She replied.

"Have you told your father yet? Joe asked.

"Yep. That's why I'm staying here tonight." Heather replied.

"He threw you out?"

"No I just texted him afterschool that I had broken up with Brad long ago, and that I was seeing someone else."

"So you haven't told him it's me?" Joe asked.

"I asked your friend Jasper to take our picture as we walked down the hallway today. He sent it to me and I forwarded it to dad." Heather said.

"His reaction?" Joe asked.

"Don't know yet, I turned off my phone. He'll cool down eventually."

"How long will that take? Joe asked.

"No idea. Your mother has graciously offered the couch at your place."

"You spoke with my mother?" Joe was surprised.

"We had lunch together." Heather answered.