Heather Rules Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

For now, I require the attention of your sweet mouth.'

My disappointment was obvious but I did as I was told and crawled over to my owner on my hands and knees. Instead of going straight to his crotch, I wrapped my arms around him gave him a passionate kiss full on the mouth. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and took a moment to do a dance with my tongue. Then he took few moments to thrust his tongue into my mouth repeatedly; fucking my mouth with his tongue. My excitement level began to rise again as he continued his exploration.

I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. He, in turn, began to squeeze and massage them and evaluate them for heft and size. He massaged my acutely sensitive nipples as I shuttered from the pleasure of his touches.

I slipped his right hand between my legs so he could fondle my sopping wet pussy. To my delight, he slipped his middle finger passed the folds of my sex into the confines of my tight needy hole. In my already overly excited state, I did not need any warm up so that when he touched my erect clitoris, I felt glorious pleasure all over my body. Realizing I was on the verge orgasming; I instinctively withdrew, knowing he did not want me to cum just yet.

Without waiting for instructions, I began to remove his clothing. First, I completely unbuttoned his shirt. I undid his belt and pulled his fly down; taking the opportunity to squeeze his already hard cock, causing Sy to suck his breath in deeply. Moving to his feet, I removed his shoes and socks before moving up his body once again.

Sitting up on my knees, I gave Sy another deep, hard passionate kiss, before removing his shirt to reveal the hard and lean body beneath. I grasped the sides of Sy's pants and with his help slipped them over his hips and down his legs, revealing, to my delight, his erect cock to my sight for the first time.

I returned to my position between Sy's legs and took his stiff member into my hand and began to appraise it. Sy's cock was circumcised and about as long as the other two cocks I have had but it seemed to be plumper.

Using my thumb and forefinger, I opened and closed the hole at the end; making his cock wink at me. I thought to myself how much fun is it to play with a cock. Leaning forward, I began to lick the little hole and the head of his cock.

Finally, I sucked Sy's entire cock into my mouth and began to orally stimulate him in earnest. I continued to intensify my efforts, taking and squeezing his balls in my hand the same way you like me to do you. Bringing him closer to his orgasm.

Just as he was getting close to erupting I stopped sucking. I had decided I wanted him to come in my pussy, to seal the deal and confirm that I was indeed his property.

I stood as best I could and began to try and straddle Sy's legs but he stopped me. Instead, he guided me onto all fours and he moved behind me to mount me doggy style.

My pussy was literally dripping and I was more than ready when he thrust into me taking me in one stroke. Over and over he drove his cock into me without mercy, harder and harder, deeper and deeper; but I didn't mind because I was lost in the fog of my own sex crazed excitement.

He firmly grasped and massaged my ass in both hands and pulled my cheeks apart. In one final deep thrust he emptied his balls into my cavern. Repeatedly dumping his semen into me, consummating my sale and confirming his status as my owner.

I could feel his cock slowly soften as he kept it buried in my pussy. For my part, I tried to use the muscles in my vagina to prolong his pleasure by contracting them around his member. Once he was fully deflated, his cock slipped out of me breaking our connection.

Without uttering a word, I turned around and used my mouth to clean his used cock and balls of our combined juices, savoring each delicious drop.

Once finished, I remained on the floor of the car but moved so that my back was propped against the seat opposite Sy. I gave Sy a perfect view of my just fucked pussy by spreading my legs. I stared into Sy's eyes as I sat idly diddling my cleft; our juices leaked from my hole, down my ass to pool on the carpet.

Sy took several business phone calls as he watched me slide my finger up and down and in and out of my pussy. I worked myself slowly and softly; wanting only to entertain Sy. Although, my soft touches did serve to keep me in a state of arousal.

Sy never took his eyes off my pussy and he smiled approving of my show. I saw a humidor and a wicked thought crossed my mind as I remembered a certain President. I reached inside and pulled out a large cigar, probably Cuban."

Heather was continuing to work her pussy and breasts; her eyes closed and her excitement evident as she continued. I sat in my chair recording her tale and watching intently, hardon in hand.

"Sy chuckled knowing what I was going to do. Anyway, I took the cigar and place it at the entrance to my hole and began to slowly work it in and out. I was surprised when my flesh surrounding the cigar began to warm; I guess from the tobacco. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, just surprising.

I worked the cigar into my vagina as far as I could; enjoying the warm feeling it created. Then I pulled it out and handed it to Sy. He sniffed it approvingly before he put it in his pocket for later.

The limousine came to a stop and Sy slipped on a satin robe as the door opened. The driver assisted me from the car, copping a feel of my breast and ass at the same time. I playfully slapped at his hand; causing us to all laugh out loud.

Sy took me straight to the dining room where a wonderful gourmet meal had been prepared for us. I presented my body to Sy for his exploration as I served him his meal. Course by course presented Sy with the opportunity to explore my body in intimate detail. His hands caressed my super sensitive nipples and breasts causing me to shudder from his delicate touch.

I shivered as he gently glided his fingers up and down my back, ass and thighs. My body was responding to his sweet, delicate explorations as my nipples became erect and puffy and my clit became erect and peeked out from its normal hiding place. My lips were swollen and wet from my building exhilaration.

A wet spot formed in my seat as I enjoyed the delicious meal and wonderful wine. My heart was beating so hard it felt like it would beat out of my chest.

When I served the chocolate mousse, I covered my nipples. This made Sy laugh as he used his mouth to engulf my right nipple and lick the tasty treat from its supple surface, sending bolts of delight through my body. Sy did the same with my left nipple bring the same reaction from my stimulate flesh.

I expected a good fucking after lunch but that was not part of Sy's plans. Instead, Sy gave me a tour of his mansion and expansive grounds. I have never seen such a beautiful home and exquisite art, all of it of nude or semi-nude women.

The last room housed Sy's prize collection of life size, sexually explicit bronzes. Sy explained that the bronzes were cast from the women he had purchased. I was fascinated by the complete attention to detail. Every delicate womanly fold and crease was captured in minute detail, the nipples had the little bumps and lines, labia, clit; even finger nails were done in complete detail. All of it seemed so deliciously dirty and yet artistic at the same time.

As I studied in fascination each of the figures, each of Sy's "purchases" had been cast several times in different sexually explicit poses. Some were even made when the woman was pregnant and almost at full term.

I smiled as Sy reminded me that I had said maybe to pregnancy.

The whole site made me feel erotic and sensual and I was more than delighted when Sy announced that it was my turn and escorted me into the studio. There I was greeted by the artist Sy uses and his various assistants. I drank a glass of wine as the artist explained what he was going to do and how things would work.

Even though he is gay, he sensuously ran his hands all over my body; 'getting a feel for the subject' he called it. My body responded in the same way as it would when a man runs his hands my delicate flesh.

Another glass of wine and the session began. I was photographed in every conceivable position, close-up and full length. He made detailed sketches of me and my most intimate areas. Measurements were made of my entire body including nipple length, labia size, clit, butt, asshole, everything.

We took frequent breaks and the wine flowed freely, the artist lavished me with praise and complements. All of this attention and the tactile stimulation of my body kept me on edge.

What was fun were the molds cast from my body. Whenever a cast was made, they oiled me up really good which felt wonderful as hands were touching me all over and sliding all over and stimulating my most delicate areas. Then with everything in place a liquid was poured that in about 5 minutes turned into a rubbery mold of my pussy, tits or ass.

The mold for my full life sized sculpture had me in a wig, oiled all over and posed in the doggy position with my ass up and head down. My pussy lips and clit were fully engorged, my nipples were hard and all I need was for someone to fuck me at that moment.

Once I was ready, straws were inserted into my nose so I could breath and the molding liquid was poured over me until I was totally submerged! God it was so surreal; exciting and frightening at the same time, I remained motionless and calm so that the mold would be perfect. At the five minute mark the latex firmed and once I was removed there was a perfect mold of me looking like I was ready for someone to fuck me from behind.

The artist was beside himself with excitement exclaiming how this would be his best work ever and that he had never tried something so ambitious before and how pleased I would be and how beautiful I am.

When all of the molds and sketches were complete, Sy escorted me to a luxurious bath where I was given time to shower and clean myself and reapply my make up for dinner. I really needed this time alone to recover from the excitement of the day.

At dinner, we were much more relaxed as I again served Sy. I was nude of course by Sy had dressed in a dinner jacket and tie; making him very handsome and distinguished looking. He told me about his life and his work and his love of women.

After dinner he took out onto his patio where romantic music played softly. We slow danced; my naked body pressed against his. His touches were soft and sensual, gently stimulating me, building my desire in me. We kissed, our lips meeting tenderly. He kissed his way up and down my neck and then ever so gently nibbled behind my ear sending me to new heights. Years of experience with his different lovers had taught Sy well.

Sy sensed when I was ready and we walked hand in hand into his bedroom. Once there I began to remove his clothes. Once he was nude, I knelt in front of him to worship his fully erect cock and balls. I slipped his cock into my mouth and sucked on it, I licked my way down his shaft to lick his ball sack and nibble on the loose skin. I sucked a ball into my mouth and gently bit down causing Sy to inhale quickly. He called me "a naughty girl."

Suddenly, he picked me up and carried me to his bed and gently laid me out. He started by just kissing and touching my breasts, taking his time, knowing that this would fuel my drive and then he caressed everything from my neck down to my pubic area with his fingertips and his hot tongue. He spent extra time on my nipples, which made me crazy. Then he slowly licked my legs and inner thighs, and then finally putting his tongue on my over excited lips and clit. I gasped and came quickly.

Softly he caressed my skin after my orgasm and went back to teasing my nipples and kissing me, and then he slowly rubbed me with his cock, teasing at first, them slipping the head in for a little but quickly taking it out. He did this a few times and finally I wrapped my legs around him hard fully driving his cock into my hungry pussy. Don't take it out, I pleaded and he didn't disappoint me. He plowed his hard cock inside me and started a slow long stroke; slowly he moved in and out in and out building our mutual stimulation until I felt him tense up and explode inside me. Feeling his cum hit the back of my vagina pushed me over the top and we both rode out our orgasms like animals in heat. As our orgasms subsided, we slowed down and caressed and kissed. I felt his cock softening inside me and his sperm leaking out of me.

We remained like this for a while as we recovered and then I got on top of him and kissed and caressed his body as he had mine, ending up with my soft lips wrapped around his now semi erect penis. I made love to it with my mouth, bring it back to full hardness before he lifted me up and made me straddle him. I eased myself down until with his cock now deep inside me I rocked myself on him as he played with my breasts. I took my time riding his cock as he allowed me to control the tempo. I enjoyed watching as his cock disappeared into my pussy only to reappear again. We continued this position until I had another orgasm.

Now he took control, he flipped me down and positioned me on all fours as he took me from behind. He fucked me this way for quite a while. I was able to reach and play with his balls as he fucked in and out of me. Again I reached the point where my orgasm over took me and I came even more intense than before.

We ended in the missionary position where we slowly fucked and kissed each other for what felt like an hour until we ended with a mutual orgasm. Then we drifted into a deep sleep with Sy spooning me with his cock wedged into my ass crack."

Heather's breathing became rough and ragged and faster and deeper. She stopped speaking as she began to whimper and her hand between her legs pressed harder and harder against her over excited sex. I zoomed in and focused on the hand as her fingers slipped deep into her hole only to reemerge heavily coated in Heather's love juices; up between the twin folds of her slick labia and stimulate her clit before making their return to once again disappear into Heather's hole. She did this three maybe four times before Heather's eyes rolled back into her head, she arched her back and began vocalizing the intensity of her orgasm.

"In the morning, we enjoyed a casual breakfast after which we strolled around his beautiful estate admiring his gardens. Strange, I was naked, walking hand in hand with a man who is not my husband and had bought me at auction the day before and yet I was completely at peace. Several times we stopped to kiss and caress each other.

Sy's hands roamed freely over my body; caressing my tits and fondling my clit. At times he would ease a finger into my wet steamy snatch and other times he would separate my ass cheeks with his hands exposing and dilating my puckered ass hole before slipping one and then two fingers past the tight ring. At first, I only felt pain and my body wanted to desperately push the offending invader from my body. Soon, however, I was able to relax my ass enough to accept the intrusion without too much pain. As the pain eased, pleasure began to take its place.

As we played, Sy guided me to play with his scrotum encased balls. I never thought that guys enjoyed having their balls squeezed and toyed with but I soon learned otherwise.

Sy took my hand and guided me to circle my fingers around his scrotum at the top of his balls. "Squeeze," he commanded and I started to tighten my fingers around his twin orbs. I must have been too tentative because he quickly demanded, "Harder."

I repositioned my grip to narrow the circle encasing Sy's testicles before I began to squeeze harder and harder. I was surprised at the amount of pressure he was taking. I had always heard not to play with a guy's testicles because they were easy to damage but Sy was proving this wrong.

I watched his face as it reflected a mixture of both pain and pleasure.

Without being told, I squeezed harder and Sy responded with a hissing, "yessssssssssssssss."

With this encouragement, I redoubled my efforts and even added a twist for good measure to which Sy responded with a shudder. Sy opened his eyes took my hand and said come with me, as he led me down a stone stairway to a dark and foreboding underground room.

At the base of the stairs was a large rough wooden door which creaked ominously as Sy swung it open. Following Sy and stepping into the opening we entered a dimly lit room. As my eyes adjusted to the available light, I recognized that we were in an extremely well equipped S & M dungeon.

My mouth became dry and a lump formed in my throat as I imagined being put on the rack or tied to the whipping post and lashed with the whip. I was beginning to become scared as for the first time I was having second thoughts about being auctioned to a stranger, but I needn't have worried.

Sy led me to a table with a variety of devices, rods, needles, clothes pins, cords and other items but most odd of all was a pair of woman's white canvas, rubber soled shoes. Then it occurred to me, Sy has a fetish for this type of woman's shoe and he wants to have his cock and balls tortured.

My demeanor changed as I tried to recall stories about this and evil thoughts of abusing Sy's genitals flooded my mind. "This is going to be fun," I thought to myself. I looked around the room and found the perfect thing to start with. Hanging from the ceiling was a platform, which when lowered, would cover Sy from his waist to his knees; in the middle was a hole to pull Sy's cock and balls through and allow them to receive special attention.

Without saying a word, I positioned Sy on the floor and secured his hands with manacles to stakes above his head and his feet to stakes. I lowered the platform to the floor with his genitals perfectly centered beneath the hole.

"Those can wait," I thought to myself as I went to my work table to decide how to begin my torture of Sy. "These will be perfect," I said as I selected two washers and six one inch needles. I also put on the canvas shoes, knowing that seeing them would add to Sy's enjoyment.

Returning to my captive, I sat on the platform and straddled Sy's chest with my legs. With my legs splayed out, Sy had a perfect view of my spread pussy with its sensitive clit and tender pink lips framing my steamy hot fuck hole.

I placed the washers on Sy's nipples and pulled the small buttons of flesh through the holes. Sy's eyes widened as he realized what I was about to do. I quickly took a couple of needles and jabbed them through Sy's little man nipples securing the washers in place and causing Sy to wince in pain. I quickly repeated the process twice more until three needles had been stuck through each of Sy's nipples.

Sy was breathing heavily from my rough treatment but his hard dick told me he was turned on by my efforts.

Leaning back, I placed my sneaker encased foot on Sy's face so he could sniff the rubber sole before I once again spread my legs and began pleasuring myself by running my finger up and down my slit; pleasuring myself.

Approaching the point of no return, I decided to change my position. I stood facing Sy's cock and straddled Sy's face so that he had an unobstructed view of my sopping wet pussy and ass hole as I lowered myself down onto Sy's waiting mouth. "Eat me," I commanded as my moisture soaked lips made contact. Without hesitating, Sy pushed his tongue into my honey pot and began to lap up the sweat sexy secretions coming from my wanton body.

In and out, up and down, Sy ate my snatch as I sat on his face. Not only did his mouth work on my clit and pussy but he also heartily rimmed and probed my ass hole. All of this stimulation soon had the predictable effect and I began to orgasm. Squatting as I was, I was surprised that as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body, several small streams of fluid shot from my pussy; spraying Sy with my cum.

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers