Heather Rules Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers

I had read about female squirting during orgasm but I never imagined that I would be one!" Heather said excitedly her voice and eyes clearly revealing her delight at her new talent.

As for me, my mouth watered at the thought of the taste of the fluid that streams from my life's love when she orgasmed. In fact, I couldn't stand it anymore. The sight of Heather's sex displayed by her splayed open legs and the description of Sy's oral exploration was too much for me.

I jumped out of the chair where I had been watching and listening to Heather related her latest adventure and dove between Heather's spread legs. I immediately clamped my mouth onto as much of Heather's magnificent sex as I could and I began to lap up as much of the wonderful, intoxicating elixir that seeped from Heather's luscious fountain.

Oh the sweet ecstasy.

I lapped hungrily trying to get every drop that flowed from my lover. Up and down her slit from her ass hole to her clit, I feasted on the delightful stream flowing from my lover.

Heather's breathing became ragged and her flow more copious when she grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled my eager lapping mouth hard onto her overexcited clitoris.

Heather screamed out, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" in delight as her orgasm swept through her body. Her body trembled almost violently from the sheer delight racking her body.

As for me, I was rewarded as stream after sweet stream of woman cum shot into my mouth with each orgasmic spasm of Heather's quim. There are no words to describe the delightful flavor that filled my mouth or the sense of pleasure.

Heather began to regain her senses but instead of releasing her grip on me, she pulled me up her body to her face. I saw an almost evil gleam in her eyes as she pulled my face into a hard passionate kiss; our tongues dancing and intertwining in a dance of love.

Heather released her grip from my head as her hands slipped down between our bodies until she reached my rock hard cock. Heather seized my hardon with a firmness I had never experienced and guided into her. With all of our preparation I slipped easily into the warm velvety softness.

To my surprise, instead of pulling her hands away, Heather moved her hands lower until she trapped my hanging balls firmly against her body in each of her hands. This was a new experience for me! Heather had never treated my balls so powerfully.

I groaned and gritted my teeth as sensations I had never felt before shot through my body like lightning bolts. Neither completely pleasant nor completely painful, I shuddered from their effects as Heather worked my balls intensively. Trapped as they were in Heather's hands, my balls were totally vulnerable to whatever Heather wanted to do to them.

With such intense feeling coursing through me, there was no way I could last more than a few seconds and all too soon I was spurting my cum deep into my lover as Heather's fingers continued their amazing work on my trapped testicles. I was totally lost in the agony and the ecstasy of the old and new feeling racking my body.

Heather released my testicles as I collapsed on top of her, shuttering and out of breath; my body convulsing from the extreme and powerful effects of my own orgasm.

Heather tenderly kissed me and cradled me to her bosom as I slowly came to my senses. I suckled on her nipple like a baby being soothed by his mother.

Returning to reality, I knew I had one more task, actually I wanted to perform this task as I slid back down Heather's body and between Heather's legs to clean Heather of our combined juices, no longer repulsed. Indeed, I had come to enjoy eating Heather's creampie.

Finished with my cleanup, I lay next to Heather and cuddled as we each drifted into a deep sleep. The tale of Heather's remaining adventures as a slave would have to wait. Before I lost consciousness, I noticed that the chain around Heather's ankle was different from the one I had out on her. Instead of gold this one was an odd silver color and did not seem to have a clasp but was continuous links.

Odd, I wonder what that means.

mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers