All Comments on 'Heather's Transformation Ep. 01'

by Orgasmseeker666

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Absolute trash.

Talltxn21Talltxn21almost 7 years ago
Sexy pulp fiction!

Very sexy. Please ignore the anonymous comment below. This isn't the place for War and Peace, it's a place for erotica. I look forward to additional chapters of this great story!

Orgasmseeker666Orgasmseeker666almost 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anon......WOW...Absolute Trash

Dear Anon:

It is always helpful, if you are going to leave a comment, to state particulars. Specific critiques can actually be responded to in an intelligent manner. Statements like, "WOW, Absolute trash", are not anything that can actually be responded to. Rather, they are moralistic pronouncements and are more of a commentary on the reader than the writer of said story. It seems like you stumbled into the wrong category of Literotica, Anonymous. The whole point of the Incest/Taboo category, is exactly what you portend to be wrong with the story, i.e. it is supposed to be taboo, or as some people would say, "Trash".

Some of us have moved past the point in our lives where we are circumscribed by other people's small minded moral parameters. If you don't want to be offended, then don't read Incest/Taboo stories, or for that matter any more of mine! I am open to honest, intelligent critiques of plot, characters, and overall story line. However, I have no patience for amorphous, and ambiguous statements. They are not helpful in the overall scheme of things.

Additionally, let me state that this story is a fantasy. All of my stories that will follow, will also be fantasies. All participants in these stories are of legal age and, more importantly, not real. In other words, they are entirely fictitious.

My writing, in this particular genre, is a way for me to embrace my dark side, without ever actually carrying any of these acts out in reality. I am, after all, a law abiding citizen, who pays taxes, and really doesn't want to go to jail. I believe we all carry a shadow side of ourselves around with us at all times, or a "Dark Passenger" as TV's Dexter called it. However, most of us have not been impacted to the same extent as Dexter, (hopefully)!

Carl Gustav Jung, a Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, (1875-1961), was one of the first Mental Health Professionals who addressed the existence of the "Shadow" in the human psyche. He contended that one of the only ways for people to become really mentally healthy, was to recognize and embrace their own imperfections and dark impulses, instead of ignoring them. One of the things he said was,

"Wholeness for humans depends on their ability to own their own shadow." (Carl Gustav Jung)

That is exactly what I am trying to achieve through my writing. I am trying to own my personal darkness. All of those, dark, nasty thoughts and impulses, that I and every other human being have on regular basis, are actually something that exists on some level. Some of those thoughts and impulses are not pretty. They arise from the reptilian brain and the bowels of our psyche.

Under our civilized exterior, Pre-Cambrian like impulses lurk. In some ways, we are just clothed apes, who know all the pretensions of acceptable society. I am trying to come to grips with my shadow, by intelligent exploration. For me, that takes place through writing. I understand that not everyone approaches personal development in the same way that I do. I think that's just fine. Everyone has a right to their own path and their own opinion.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious." (Carl Gustav Jung)

Orgasmseeker666

Orgasmseeker666Orgasmseeker666almost 7 years agoAuthor
Talltxn21......Sexy Pulp Fiction

Talltxn21,

Thanks for the comment.....Episode #2 coming soon!

JadestoyJadestoyalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely trash

What a waste of the written word. I literally stopped reading after the second paragraph because even with skimming it was still trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

I loved it more please the way you write is simple and fun and the fetishes you are using in the story are great keep up the good work

Orgasmseeker666Orgasmseeker666almost 7 years agoAuthor
RE: Jadestoy.....Absolute Trash

Jadestoy:

It is always helpful, if you are going to leave a comment, to state particulars. Specific critiques can actually be responded to in an intelligent manner. Statements like, "Absolute trash", are not anything that can actually be responded to. Rather, they are moralistic pronouncements and are more of a commentary on the reader than the writer of said story.

Some of us have moved past the point in our lives where we are circumscribed by other people’s small minded moral parameters. I have no patience for amorphous, and ambiguous statements. They are not helpful in the overall scheme of things.

Your comment only proved that you are not capable of intelligent discourse, only name calling.

Your list of favorites shows that you are no literary critic. If you really have intelligent criticism that is more than name calling, I would welcome it. Comments about plot, characters, story line are fine, otherwise I will ignore all further comments. If you persist, I will report you. I see that you have no stories yourself. It's always easier to criticize others than actually doing something oneself.

Orgasmseeker666Orgasmseeker666almost 7 years agoAuthor
RE: Anonymous.....More Please

Dear Anon:

Thanks! More stories will be forthcoming soon. In regards to my writing style, I have to work hard to make the writing simple. Simple declarative and imperative sentences are much more difficult to write than rambling, sprawling, run on sentences. It's like Mark Twain said, “I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my wild wife read your story.

help--my wild wife read your story.she runs after me naked having a great time.she squirts on me.she said she wants to do what she read in your story.oops here she comes again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun Read

Love watching girls go from chaste to sluts enjoying life.

Orgasmseeker666Orgasmseeker666almost 7 years agoAuthor
RE: Anonymous..My wild wife read your story

Glad your wife liked it! Lucky you! I have more, nasty, perverted, taboo stories in the pipeline. Good reading.....Cheers

Orgasmseeker666Orgasmseeker666almost 7 years agoAuthor
RE: Anonymous....Fun Read...Love watching girls go from chaste to sluts enjoying life.

Me too!.....Respectable people becoming lust crazed maniacs, is far more fun to write about as a writer, than writing about boring, mundane people that will never take a chance. Cheers!

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
So good!

Really like your writing style- look forward to more! Thanks for sharing this!🤗

Orgasmseeker666Orgasmseeker666almost 7 years agoAuthor
RE: Lonesomesoul...So Good

Thanks for your positive feedback! I intend to follow this story up with part 2, very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome start!

Please, please continue with this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous