Heather's Transformation Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he took his cock and slipped it through the O ring, pushing it deep into her mouth. To make a long story short, the upset husband, face fucked his errant wife mercilessly until he finally pulled his dick out of her mouth and came all over her face. I continued to watch each episode like a binge watcher. The more I saw, the hornier I got. My hand involuntarily snaked its way into my panties. I was working my way towards a fantastic orgasm, when I heard the garage door going up.

"Shit!" I said. "Dad is home!"

I quickly gathered up all the DVDs, ran into my dad's room and put them back. Then I went into my own room and hid out. I must have been tired, because at some point, I fell asleep. I woke up with a start about 6 hours later. It was dark. What time is it? I wondered. I sat up and looked at my clock. It read 2:34, am.

I got up and wandered into the living room. A night light illuminated the walk way and most of the room. My Father lay on the couch in his pajamas. He was snoring loudly. I went up to him, and shook his shoulder, trying to wake him up. I wanted to get him to go to his own bed, but he was out cold. As I leaned over him, I smelled alcohol.

"No wonder he won't wake up." I said quietly to myself, "At this point he'd sleep through just about anything!"

As I turned to leave, I caught a glimpse of something in my peripheral vision. I gasped, and held my breath when I realized what it was. My Dad's rather large penis, had flopped out of his open PJ fly. It was beautiful, and at least a full 6 inches when limp. As I looked at it, my pussy began to tingle and my nipples grew hard. Before today, I would never have let myself even consider getting aroused by my father, or his penis for that matter. But my conversation with Mandy, and then watching tons of kinky porn, had changed my moral universe.

"I just want to touch it." I said in a whisper. Then I remembered my statement of only a few moments before,

"At this point he'd sleep through just about anything!"

My own statement, emboldened me. I took two steps and knelt near my father's flaccid penis. With barely uncontained excitement, I reached out and touched it. I watched him like a runner, ready to start a race. I was going to bolt at the slightest sign of him waking up. But nothing happened, he didn't move one iota. This confirmed my earlier opinion. This guy wasn't waking up anytime soon.

I felt like a dirty slut. Never the less, I wanted to touch, stroke and suck that gorgeous cock, more than anything, even if it was my own father's. I put it in my hand and stroked it. It began to grow. I fished his balls out and rested them on his PJs.

"Oh my God!" I said to myself, "I'm a kinkier bitch than Mandy is. I'm playing with my own dad's penis."

But I wasn't sorry at all. In fact, seeing his entire unit, including his balls, fired up my lust even more. I squeezed his growing manhood rhythmically and happily watched it grow, and grow and grow. By the time it was done filling with blood, my father's engorged organ, proudly stood 10 ½ inches and measured 2 ½ inches across.

"Holy fuckin guacamole!" I whistled, under my breath. "Daddy's hung like a freakin horse!"

That pushed me over the edge. I began to lick the huge vein that ran on the underside of his gorgeous manhood. Fuck, he tastes great, I thought. From there I moved on to licking his balls and his scrotum. As I lost myself in my sinful activity, I heard Mandy's voice in the back of my mind saying,

"Practice makes perfect. The more you suck cock, the better you'll get. Try to suck as many real dicks as you can."

And that's exactly what I intended to do. At first, I could only get about half of his swollen cock into my mouth and down my throat. I moved my head up and down on his rod continually. For at least 15 minutes, I acted as if he were fucking my throat.

Every 5th or 6th stroke, I would try to bottom out, shoving his cock deep into my throat, brutally choking myself. A few of those times, chunks of mucus flew out of my mouth and coated my dad's already slimy cock. My face soon became covered with spit and mucus. It eventually spattered onto his toned stomach.

Surprisingly, even though my dad was clearly unconscious throughout the entire process of my face fucking, his cock was not asleep at all. It was totally, absolutely, awake. After about 30 minutes of my loving attention, his balls tightened and pulled up next to his body. A veritable flood of thick, sweet semen, pumped out of his wonderful cock. I gulped and swallowed as fast as I could, savoring the experience of drinking his potent, manly juice.

By the time he was done pumping his cum down my throat, I was shaking with lust. My dad had cum like a race horse, but I, on the other hand, hadn't cum at all. I was hornier than I had ever been in my life. I cleaned my dad up, tucked his cock and balls back into his PJs, and started to walk back to my room. But before I got there, I stopped at the kitchen and pulled out a zucchini from the vegetable drawer. Once I got to my room, I fucked myself to at least 10 orgasms.

Leading up to each orgasm, I fantasized about my daddy's big horse cock, fucking me silly. Every fantasy was slightly different. But each one ended in the same way. In some he was gentle, treating me like his precious little girl. In others, he called me a sexy slut, and spanked my ass hard. But the one I liked the most, was the nastiest one of all. He said that if I was going to be his sex toy, he would treat me like one. He ripped my shirt and pants off me, and squeezed my big breasts, bending over to suck and bite my nipples. Then he said, "You're a whore just like your fucking mother. I guess the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree, does it?" I came harder during that fantasy than any of the others. I didn't even finish it, before I squirted all over my bed.

As I fell asleep, I realized that this was going to be the beginning of a wonderful thing. I knew in my heart of hearts, that I would be sucking my father's magnificent cock, over, and over again. I also knew, that I couldn't wait long before I repeated tonight's performance. Now that I had feasted on a perfect piece of meat, I could never eat spam again.

I couldn't deny that the experience of swallowing my father's semen had been the best sexual experience of my life. But lust never stands still. Now a new fantasy, had started tickling the back of my brain. I knew that it wouldn't be long before it consumed me. I now understood, that the very real possibility of mounting my father while he lay unconscious, and fucking my brains out on his monstrous prick, was not only possible, but probable.

I shivered at the thought. Sighing deeply, I pulled the 9 inch zucchini, out from under my pillow, and slid it into my throbbing, hungry cunt. I could hardly wait to see what would happen tomorrow.

12