Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she was about to holler out for Jason, we heard muffled screams coming from upstairs. Cindy looked at me, smiled, and headed up the stairs. After taking off my coat as well, I followed her. When we got to what I assumed was his room, she put her ear against the door, although from this distance, the fucking noises were pretty unmistakable. She waited for me to catch up with her and then opened the door. As we poked our heads in, we saw Jason - completely naked and on his knees - fucking the shit out of Miranda, one of Cindy's best friends, who was on all fours, squealing like a pig.

Although they turned their heads towards the door for a second, they never stopped fucking. In fact, our interruption didn't even seem to slow them down at all. After a few seconds of gawking at them, Cindy said, "Sorry," and simply closed the door. Unperturbed and as happy as before, my sister looked at me and said, "So, why don't I give you a tour of the house."

Cindy walked me through all the rooms in the house, first upstairs, then downstairs - even the basement and the garage - before, eventually, ending up on the first floor again, in the master bedroom, where Jason's mom slept.

As we browsed through her wardrobe, more specifically her shoe collection, Cindy suddenly discovered a shoebox containing several dildo's. As she took them out and examined them closely one by one, she came across a big black one, equipped with a second, smaller tip. "Oh, I've always wanted to try one of these," she said as she got up, moved towards the bed and pulled her skirt out of the way. After pulling down her pantyhose and panties, she sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned back on her left arm as she used her right hand to shove the big tip of the dildo up her twat. After a few seconds, she began fidgeting around, trying to get the butt end up her ass as well. She succeeded pretty quickly and started fucking both her holes, right there in front of me, gasping and moaning rather loud.

Suddenly she said, "I think they're done", referring to Jason and Miranda, whose panting and screaming in the other room had died down. Cindy pulled the black dildo out of her holes and pulled her pantyhose, panties and skirt back into place. Then, leaving the used black dildo on the bed, the box with other dildo's on the floor and the numerous shoes we had examined scattered all over the floor, we headed out of the room and walked into Jason's room again. We noticed Miranda on her back on the bed, with Jason kneeling beside her, stroking his cock over her cum-covered face and wiping the last of his load on her forehead. Miranda got up and out of bed and stumbled into the adjacent bathroom, seriously hampered by the large amount of fresh spunk on her face, and in her eyes.

Cindy walked over to her fiancée and gave him a little peck on the cheek.

After a mutual greeting, Cindy looked down at his cock and whispered, "Come here, we don't want you leaking all over the room, now do we?" as she got on her knees and swallowed his half-flaccid cock, which had a small strain of cum dangling from it.

Jason, still sensitive from his recent orgasm, banged his flat hand against the nearby wall to prevent himself from losing his balance and moaned deeply. As my sister was slobbering all over his dick, sucking the cum and the cunt juices off of it, Miranda came back in from cleaning her face off. She was only slightly startled to see Cindy on her knees, sucking the very cock that had just fucked her raw and drenched her slutty face in a copious amount of gooey cum. She picked up her panties, put them on, then found her bra and put it on as well.

After grabbing the rest of her clothes, she said, "Hey, didn't know you were back," as she passed me by on her way out of the room, probably planning on putting on the rest of her clothes downstairs.

"Call me," she yelled as she walked down the stairs. I couldn't say if she was talking to me or Jason.

"So what's up?" Jason asked, turning to Cindy.

"We came by to see if you wanted to go and have a cup of coffee, talk a little, catch up..."

"Sure, let me take a shower first," he said as he took real notice of me for the first time and walked over to me, butt naked, his flaccid cock dangling between his legs.

"Hey Jamie," he whispered in a deep voice.

"Hey," I said, grinning widely, nervously looking away from him.

He walked right up to me and put his hands on my shoulders, gently caressing them, "It's good to see you again."

"It's good to see you too Jason," I said, a little uncomfortable, still smiling.

His hands slid down to my chest and as he cupped a tit in each of his hands, he whispered, "Still as beautiful as ever."

I gasped and looked him straight in his eyes, trying to give him a stern look, but he wasn't impressed. While keeping his left hand on my right boob, his right hand slid down to my crotch. He reached into my jeans - without unzipping or unbuttoning it - then into my panties and quickly slithered two fingers into my cunt without any kind of foreplay, warning or sweet talk. Again I gasped and moaned as he slid his fingers back and forth a couple of times, before taking them out and putting them in his mouth. I stared at him perplexed as he scandalously sucked my juices off his fingers.

"Still as tasty as ever," he whispered as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Yow Casanova," Cindy shouted, "So, are we going or what?"

"Sure babe, I was just on my way to the shower," he smirked as he headed towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, I can see that," she smiled.

"You know, you girls are welcome to join me," he grinned mischievously, waiting just before entering the bathroom.

While I giggled and rearranged my clothes, Cindy grabbed the first piece of clothing she could get her hands on and threw it at him, while she laughed and shouted, "Get your ass in the shower, you horn-dog!"

Jason laughed as he ducked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

"Still a handful," I said, smiling at Cindy.

"You have no idea," she replied.

About fifteen minutes later, we were out the door and heading for the nearest coffee shop. As it was rather warm, we sat down on the terrace and ordered a round of sodas. Jason, sitting in between Cindy and myself started asking me all sorts of questions about the outside world. After our second rounds of drinks, Cindy had to take a leak. When she came back, she turned her chair more towards Jason and put her feet up on his lap, relaxing in her chair. While I continued telling them all about my adventures in the 'big outdoors', Jason started caressing Cindy's legs - cladded in dark brown, shiny, nylons - all the way from her black mini-boots to her dark-grey miniskirt. This innocent caressing went on for several minutes, until Jason started asking me about the sex in the outside world - it was only a matter of time, I figured. As Cindy and Jason - who had never left town - listened to my story with great interest, his caressing of Cindy's legs turned into something a lot naughtier.

As I began telling them about some of my most spectacular sexual encounters, I noticed Jason's caressing slowing down and his fingers crumpling up some of the nylon fabric around Cindy's left knee. Soon, he started pulling at it, slowly but surely creating a tear. After wriggling two fingers into the rip, he started pulling at it, widening it and putting more fingers into it, until the gap was large enough to his liking. Then he moved on, finding an unblemished piece of nylon fabric and repeating the action. Pretty soon, there wasn't an inch of untorn nylon on either of Cindy's legs. She in turn simply glanced at her pantyhose occasionally, turned on by what her fiancée was doing.

Putting both hands under her skirt, he used his two index fingers to make a hole in the nylon fabric at her crotch; it took some effort, but eventually he succeeded and started tearing that part of Cindy's pantyhose to shreds as well. Without looking away from me, his hands searched for the hem of her grey skirt and grabbed it firmly. His clenched fists started pulling at the fabric, trying to rip it, but the material was pretty sturdy. Jason had to reposition his hand four times, each time placing his fists - clenching the hem of Cindy's skirt - closer together and pulling with all his might, before the material finally gave way. Once the seam was ripped, it only took a small effort to rip the skirt in half, uncovering Cindy's crotch, which was hidden only by a few dozen fragments of nylon and ruby red panties. Imperturbable, Cindy reached for her soda and sipped from it, without taking her eyes or her full concentration off my story. The ripping sounds had drawn the attention of the people at the next table, who were now glancing at us.

While Cindy put her glass back on the table, Jason briefly glanced at her to get his aim right and grabbed the cleavage of her blouse as he turned back towards me and tore it right down the middle, making the buttons jump off in all directions, exposing her naked tummy and her rube red bra for all to see. By now everyone on the terrace had noticed what Jason was doing and as a result, we were pretty much the center of everyone's attention. While I was still talking, Jason picked up Cindy's right leg and put it on the table, leaving the left one on his lap - spreading them apart a bit - and ran his hand up her right inner thigh until he reached her panties, grabbing the seam and pulling at the delicate fabric until it gave way and ripped. After tugging on it for a few more seconds, he was holding part of her panties - the part that till a few seconds ago covered her pussy - in his hand and threw it disrespectfully over his shoulder. Instinctively, my gaze redirected itself to my sister's exposed cunt.

As Cindy's right hand absentmindedly drifted off to her crotch and her knuckles started grazing her clit, Jason reached out and squeezed her right tit, slowly putting all fingers inside of the bra's cup and ripping it off. The flimsy material offered no resistance whatsoever and Cindy's right tit just fell out of its supports. Three seconds later, Jason did the same to the left cup, getting all of my sister's attributes out into the open. She looked like a cheap whore with all of her ripped clothing and her tits and cunt exposed. Several guys at the tables around us had taken out their cocks and were either getting jacked off by their partner or were giving themselves a good wank. Jason then bent her left leg and put her left foot on his armrest, freeing up his lap so that he could whip out his massive cock. It stood eight inches tall and was throbbingly erect. Again I couldn't help but stare.

Suddenly - I was still yapping away - he looked at me and said, "Jamie hon, nobody cares anymore, how about putting that mouth of yours to some actual use?"

As Cindy's right index and middle fingers were going berserk on her clit, she smiled wickedly as I got on my knees and crawled over to them. After looking up at Jason's arrogant smile one more time, I slid my warm mouth over his fat erection and started blowing him right in the middle of the coffee shop, for everyone to see. After a minute or two, he nudged my face to the side, towards my sister's cunt and I got the idea. I placed my mouth on her pussy and started eating her out. While she squirmed and moaned gently, I reached out and wrapped my hand around Jason's tube and continued jacking him off. Meanwhile I noticed from the corner of my eye that at least two more male customers were also getting their cocks sucked by their partners and that another woman was straddling her table partner, fucking him.

I kept going back and forth between Jason's fat cock and my sister's pussy until both of them had had enough. Suddenly, they both got up and hurried towards the bathroom - Jason fully dressed and Cindy with nothing but shreds of clothing hanging from her slutty body - to fuck each other's brains out, no doubt, leaving me there, on my knees, in full sight of everyone.

Just as I was about to get up, a guy in his late forties - who'd been watching and wanking to the scene, sitting alone at his table - walked up to me and asked, "You're already down on your knees, would you mind terribly?" as he waved his hard cock up and down a few times. I shook my head and waited for him to sit down in my sister's seat before lowering my head down into his lap and sucking his cock. He'd been tugging that dick pretty hard, because he ejaculated into my mouth not two minutes later.

"Thank hon," he said as he got up after I had sucked his balls dry. As I looked up, I noticed another guy, definitely younger, but far less handsome, waiting, also jacking his cock.

"May I?" he asked as he pointed at the just vacated seat. I gave him a slight nod of the head and waited for him to sit down.

"Can I cum in your face?" he asked as I bent my head down to swallow his dick.

"No, in my mouth," I corrected him as I began bobbing my head up and down his cock.

And so that's precisely what he did barely thirty seconds later. With no more guys queuing to get their cock sucked, I rearranged my clothes and sat back down, waiting for Cindy and Jason.

To my surprise, only Cindy reappeared about six minutes later. Still naked, except for her heels, and sperm running down her thigh from her freshly and savagely fucked cunt, she sat down, almost shy now that her rampant lust had been taken care of.

"Where's Jason?" I asked.

"Gone back to his place."

"Is he coming back?" I inquired, thinking he would return with some new clothes for Cindy.

"I don't think so, let's go home," she replied, clearly eager to get out of that coffee shop.

We got up and headed towards the bus stop, with my sister looking like the cheap, filthy slut that she was. She was nervous, shy and embarrassed, but I could also tell that this was turning her on. All those prying eyes, watching every inch of her gorgeous naked skin, lusting and drooling over her. Luckily for Cindy, we didn't have to wait too long for the bus and there were plenty of empty seats to choose from. She opted for the back seat, well out of sight of most commuters. As we got off the bus, we passed by an elder gentleman, who slapped Cindy rather hard on her naked ass, as we passed by his seat. Although she was officially outraged, it made her instantly and noticeably raunchy.

After walking the last few hundred meters home, we noticed David, one of my ex-boyfriends, leaving our house.

I slowed down to greet him, but Cindy didn't stop and just said, "Meet you in the backyard."

"Okay," I replied, my attention already fully directed at David.

"Hi," he said as he walked up to me, after gawking at Cindy naked, slutty body as she passed him by.

"Hi yourself," I replied, "Were you looking for me?"

"As a matter of fact I was."

"If you want a blowjob or something, we can go up to my room."

"Well, that was the plan, but your mom already took care of me," he replied.

"I see."

"I am sorry, I didn't know when you'd be back and she..."

"No, it's all right, it's just bad timing, that's all," I replied.

"I guess so," he said, looking at the ground, not knowing what to say or do.

Desperate to avoid a long awkward silence, I asked, "So, did she give you a blowjob?"

"No, I fucked her," he blurted out.

"On all fours, in the bathroom, with her head down the toilet bowl."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, that was always one of your favorites... did you flush?"

"Twice, she did not particularly care for that," he quipped.

"I can imagine," I giggled.

After nervously smiling at one another for another couple of seconds, he said, "Well, it was great seeing you, we should get together some other time."

"Next time you've got a hard-on and you feel like flushing someone, give me a call, okay?" I smiled.

"Will do," he said as he gave me a peck on the cheek and walked away.

I kept watching him until he turned a corner and was completely out of sight, then slowly turned and headed for the backyard. Still a smile on my face from talking to David, I walked up to Cindy, who was sitting on her ass in the middle of the lawn, still completely naked except for her high heels. She had her legs wide apart and was leaning on her left hand, while she had the middle and index finger of her right hand firmly and deeply lodged up her twat. Her body was squirming and coiling. She was so fucking horny. After looking at her for another minute or so, mom knocked on the kitchen window, calling me in.

"Have fun, stupid cunt," I whispered, assuming she'd get a kick out of that insult. Cindy moaned as she sped up her handwork down there - confirming my hypothesis. I walked in through the backdoor, where mom was preparing dinner. She was wearing nothing but panties and a bra and her hair was moist. Not completely wet - it had been dried off thoroughly - but it was clear that it had been soaked not long ago. She didn't say anything about it, so neither did I.

"Do me a favor hon, your father is upstairs jacking off, in your sister's bedroom. He's been up there for nearly two hours now; would you mind finishing him off and making sure he gets down in time for dinner?"

"Sure thing mom," I said as I stole a piece of carrot from the counter and put it in my mouth as I headed up the stairs.

I gently opened the door to Cindy's bedroom and sure enough, there was dad, butt naked and on his knees, leaning against the head board and the wall with his back, jerking his hard cock. He had one of Cindy's panties wrapped around his head, the crotch of it hanging over his nose. I smiled as I slithered in, closing the door behind me. Although there was no doubt whether he had seen me coming in, he ignored me and kept doing what he was doing. I slowly strolled around the bed, watching him from different angles as he pumped his dick. When I noticed an opened bottle of Viagra on the nightstand, I got a little nervous. When I got closer, I noticed that Cindy's pillow was directly in front of him and judging from the large amount of half-dried up cum stains on it, I'd say he was on his third or fourth wank.

Suddenly he turned his head towards me.

I smiled at him and whispered, "Hey."

"Hey."

"Whatcha doing?" I asked playfully.

"Having a wank," he replied.

"I can see that," I smiled as I sat down on the edge of the bed, right next to him. "More than one from the looks of it, any particular reason you're bent on drowning Cindy's pillow?"

"She's a fucking bitch," dad blurted out, clearly very worked up.

"I see," I smiled as I caressed his non-wanking arm, "And what about me, am I a fucking bitch too?"

"Uhuh," dad nodded, clearly liking where I was going with this.

"We're just walking and talking cum dumps, aren't we?" I continued.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said.

"Good for nothing little whores," I whispered as I took off my top and unbuttoned my bra, flashing my tits.

"Yeah," dad exclaimed as he sped up his wanking.

"Go ahead daddy," I said as I got down on my knees in front of the bed, "Just blow it anywhere you want."

True enough, dad moaned loudly and moved his pelvis forward, aiming his cock at my face and came.

"Yeah, all over my stupid face!" I enticed him further.

It wasn't a lot, but still a dozen drops or so, enough to sully my entire face. A little surprised that his cock stayed hard after cumming, I gulped it down and sucked it clean for like half a minute. I was even more surprised when he suddenly grabbed my head with both hands and start fucking my mouth, still hard as a bone. After making me gag several times, he pulled back, clearly still very horny. I coughed, smiled up at him and said, "My my!" I got up and straddled him, sliding my moist cunt over his large pole and started bouncing up and down wildly.