Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode him for about eight minutes, came hard once myself, before feeling him tense up and shoot inside of me.

I dismounted him and got up with a big grin on my face. However, his cock was still fully erect.

"Oh my god, how many pills did you take?" I asked, impressed and also a tad worried.

"Just one," dad replied.

"Those are for guys who can't get them up anymore dad, not for horny fucks like you who are already hard all the time!" I said as I got back on the bed, reaching out for his shaft with my right hand.

Judging from his demeanor, I figured one more decent climax would do the trick, so I decided to get a little creative. I rubbed his dick for a little while to get him going again, then - to stay true to what seemed to be the topic of the day - I figured it was time to humiliate myself one more time.

I walked over to my sister's dresser and grabbed a pair of nylons and a belt from one of her drawers.

"Ok, here we go," I said as I squatted down and picked up one of dad's socks from the floor and put it in my mouth. Then, as I got on my knees, I pulled my sister's nylons over my head and tied the belt around my neck.

Almost immediately dad wrapped his hand around his big cock and started wanking yet again, whispering, "Oh god."

Slowly and theatrically I started moving my right, clenched fist - which was holding the end of my sister's belt - further away, causing the belt to tighten around my neck. Meanwhile my left hand started groping my tits and tweaking my already hard nipples. I pulled harder and harder on my improvised leash and started making choking sounds to edge him on.

Dad went berserk and started jerking off furiously, desperately wanting to cum again. I had to assume several more degrading positions - sitting on all fours, lying with my face on the floor and my ass high in the air, on my back with my legs spread high and wide, etc. Finally, after another six minutes or so, he came. He was nearly crying when he collapsed on his back again. I took off the belt and the nylons, took his sock out of my mouth and looked at him, relieved to finally see his cock shrinking.

I whispered, still catching my breath, "Come down for dinner as soon as you can walk again."

I picked up my clothes and walked out of my sister's room, put my clothes back on in the hallway and headed back down to watch some television in the living room. About ten minutes later, Cindy walked in - her little garden adventure over - and headed upstairs to take a shower and put on some new clothes. Dad came down five minutes later and joined me in front of the TV. Roughly half an hour later, the four of us were all sitting at the dinner table, enjoying mom's cooking and talking and laughing as if we were a normal family.

Well, in Heaven we probably were...