All Comments on 'Heaven Ch. 03'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

most of your stories seem to be "sex is just a thing that happens" sort of mood, be the dominance in cumrag or diary, or the casualness in mom becomes a cheating slut, this one just seems like random sex with no rhyme or reason. I've really enjoyed both the sex and narratives of the others, i just felt this one was a little wanting.

HellenVessHellenVessover 8 years ago

I love this series! Its definatly one of my favorites!

But I don`t understand the humiliation aspect of it. I mean, in a societye where sex is treat as a completaly ordinary thing, why would someone feel humiliated because of it?

WinterscummingWinterscummingalmost 8 years ago

I'm finding that I can't stop reading. I like the concept of sex without constraint I just don't really understand why 1) sex without constraint means all they do is fuck and they fuck anyone and 2) if everybody has sex with anyone and is open to anything how is anything humiliating?

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
I just love it

Just love how casual your story teller is getting used all the time and in such a humiliating way, keep going!!

SmutsSmutsover 1 year ago

Hot. Love the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Heaven Ch. 02 Previous Part
Heaven Series Info