Heaven Ch. 03

Story Info
A busy day.
7.8k words
4.59
56.2k
51

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister, Cindy.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Cindy is engaged to Jason.

*****

The following morning, I awoke to the sound of fucking. At first, I figured dad was really giving it to mom, but after listening to it for a few minutes - and getting pretty raunchy - I wasn't so sure anymore. The fucking seemed too energetic, too hard and too rough. Aside from the usual sounds like a squeaking bed, panting and moaning, there were also hard, slapping sounds to be heard, each time followed by high tone shriek. Because the slaps were out of sync with the squeaking and moaning, I theorized that someone was getting seriously slapped in the face while getting fucked. And that was more my sister's thing, not so much my mother's. When I heard someone moving around in the kitchen, I got up and headed downstairs to see if my hypothesis was correct.

It was.

I found mom - stark naked - sitting at the breakfast table. Even in the kitchen the sound of dad and Cindy having wild sex was clearly audible. It was clear that the noises were getting to mom as well; her nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

"How long have they been at it?" I asked as I sat down, taking off my nightie, putting one leg up on the breakfast table and sliding two fingers up my moist twat.

"About half an hour," mom replied, "The little bitch woke us up and kicked me out of my own bedroom; they've been going at it ever since."

Mom occasionally flicked her clit, but refrained from doing anything more. Except for the occasional glance at my cunt, she ignored me and we just sat there, in silence. After another ten minutes or so, the noise coming from upstairs eventually died down. Only to start up again a few minutes later!

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, jealous and frustrated as I started fingering even faster. The fact that I had seen a lot of action yesterday but very little satisfaction only made things worse.

"Honey," mom said, realizing how fucking horny I was, "I think you're going to need something bigger than your fingers for this one."

"I know," I whispered, keeping my eyes closed and my head tilted back, "But I am really not in the mood for a dildo and curfew isn't over for another two hours, so..."

After a few moments of silence - except for the seemingly incessant fuck noises coming from upstairs - mom said, "If you need cock, I am sure Simon would be willing to accommodate you."

"Jeez mom, Simon from next door? I haven't seen him in like forever, besides isn't he like fifty or something?"

"Suit yourself," mom said as she sipped from her fourth cup of coffee, "I am sure you can scratch that itch all by yourself, or wait another two hours, while your father fucks the shit out of your sister."

I realized mom was right. Simon was close by and most likely my best chance of getting a real cock in me anytime soon. After kidding myself for another twenty seconds, I jumped up and barked, "Fine," as I put on dad's long overcoat and wriggled my feet into some white sneakers. As I walked through the kitchen, heading for the back door, mom smiled and whispered, "Say hi for me," as she sipped from her coffee.

"Oh shut up," I snapped as I stepped out and walked over to our neighbor's back door. I knocked and waited. Then I knocked again. It wasn't until after I had knocked three times that it dawned on me that our neighbors may not have been up yet, seeing how early it was. Then, suddenly, Caroline -Simon's wife - answered the door in her black, satin night gown.

After blinking her sleepy eyes at me several times, she recognized me and said, "Hey Jamie, I didn't know you were back in town, how are you?" as she began moving out of the way to let me in.

"I am sorry to bother you so early, but I am really horny... is Simon in?" I asked bluntly.

Immediately her mood changed as she stepped back into the doorway, blocking my entrance and shot me a dirty look, eyeing me up and down. "Wait here," she said coldly and slammed the door shut. She turned around and seemed to be calling out for Simon, who walked in about half a minute later. They bickered for about twenty seconds, during which Caroline pointed at me several times. Then she seemed to concede and stormed off - disappearing from sight - while Simon walked over to the door.

"Jamie, how nice to see you again," he whispered.

"Hey Simon, so, is there a problem?" I asked.

"Uh no, Caroline doesn't want me to do you in the house, that's all," he said as he stepped out and closed the door behind him, "So we'll have to use the shed, if that's okay."

I looked at him, amazed that he had the audacity to even suggest that; in his garden shed, was he fucking kidding me? I wasn't that desperate... was I? Oh god, the few seconds I contemplated his proposal gave me away; any woman not completely offended by a suggestion like that, would probably be up for just about anything - which was pretty much the case. The vague smile around his mouth indicated that he realized that too.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "What the heck, lead the way Simon." He smiled triumphantly and walked down the garden path, heading for the large wooden shed. After walking in, I half expected him to put down a rug or some old rags, but no, he just unbuttoned his pants and said, "How about a little suck first, Jamie?"

"Sure," I sighed, realizing I had little other choice if I wanted a hard dick inside of me, and squatted down in front of him as he leaned against his workbench. I was so fucking horny that even feeling his below average cock growing in my slutty mouth turned me on further and made me wetter. Finally, after about two or three minutes of sucking, he said, "I am ready, get on your back." Still no blanket? I thought to myself as I took off the overcoat and got on my back on the cold, concrete floor. God, I was such a fucking slut. I could have asked for one, but I guess part of me felt like I didn't really deserve one.

Anyway, he stuffed his hard cock in my twat and started humping away. I relaxed and enjoyed the fucking I was finally getting. Maybe the whole, humiliating experience would soon be worth it after all, I thought to myself. Unfortunately, barely a minute after he had begun to fuck me, Simon started wheezing and moaning and another ten seconds later, he shrieked, "Oh god, you're so fucking tight."

And with that, he arched his back and pumped his cum up my stupid twat, getting limp and unresponsive almost immediately.

As Simon was lying on top of me, breathing heavily, I felt so fucking mortified and thought to myself, "Serves you right, you fucking cunt, for having no restraint whatsoever!"

Simon got off me and said, "I am guessing you didn't cum."

"No," I sighed, putting both of my hands on my face, wanting to crawl into a corner and die of shame.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked as he zipped up his pants.

"Would you mind just giving me a minute? I'll close the door behind me," I whispered.

"Uh sure," he said as he turned and walked back to the house.

I took a few minutes to compose myself and then walked out, closing the door to the shed behind me. I didn't bother with putting on the overcoat again and just walked towards our back door, stark naked. To my surprise Cindy had finished fucking dad in the meantime and was sitting next to mom at the breakfast table. As she didn't ask me where I was coming from as I walked in, I assumed mom had already told her. They both just sat there and smirked, I could have just died. I scampered into the hallway and wanted to go and hide in my room, but Cindy followed me and pinned me to the wall, halfway up the stairs - she was naked as naked as I was.

"So, did Simon scratch your itch?" she asked as her face was right in front of mine.

"Not even close," I replied as I was trying to break free and pushed her out of the way.

Cindy smiled, stuck her right hand in between my legs, quickly found my entrance and unceremoniously shoved two fingers inside of me, whispering, "Perhaps I can be of service?"

I snorted and said, "Don't you think that if this itch could be scratched by fingers, I would have done it by now... or asked mom to do it... do you think that I would have gone over to Simon's house and let that old fart fuck me on the concrete floor of his garden shed?"

Cindy redrew her hand and asked, laughing, "Oh my god, he fucked you in his shed? That's so... humiliating."

"I know!" I said, gently pushing her away, heading for my room again.

"Wait," Cindy said apologetically, "I didn't mean it like that, you're usually into that sort of thing, aren't you?"

When I reached the top of the stairs, I turned and said, "Don't get me wrong, I love being humiliated... it's just that I needed to cum, and Simon did nothing but frustrate me even more!"

Cindy climbed the few stairs that were separating us and said, "Look, if you really need cock that desperately, maybe I can help."

"Never mind, I brought my own dildo," I said, turning to leave.

"I am not talking about a dildo, I am talking about a real cock, a big one... and it's close by, let me just make a phone call," Cindy said as she ran into her room to find her cell phone.

When she came back into the hallway, I said, "Look, you don't have to call someone to come and fuck me... I'll be fine!"

"Jamie, it's another two hours before schools are in session; you're not fine, you need to get fucked, good and rough... dad is not getting up anytime soon and Simon is probably out for the rest of the morning, so I don't see that you have much of a choice. You're turning into a complete bitch!"

"You..." I started to say.

Signaling me with a hand gesture that I had to shut up, she started talking on the phone, "Franky, it's Cindy... Cindy McAlloway... yeah, thank you... are you doing anyone right now... good... no, it's not for me, it's for my sister... she's really randy and there's not a decent cock to be found... no, I kinda used up that one... yeah... ok... yeah, we'll be over in ten minutes... bye."

I looked at my sister in disbelief, but she just hung up the phone and said, "Get dressed slut, we're leaving in one minute." I decided to take my chances and trust her - after all, after the fiasco with Simon, how much worse could it get? - and put on some jogging pants, a halter top and sneakers - no bra or panties. Cindy put on a similar outfit, no bra but she did put on some panties, and shortly afterwards we were out the door.

About six minutes later, we walked up to a large residence - about three blocks away from our house. As Cindy rang the bell, I read the sign next to the door, "Frank Kriegel, gynecologist."

Needless to say, I felt slightly nervous.

A tall, handsome man opened the door and smiled, "Good morning Cindy!"

"Hey Frank," she said as she stepped in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Come on in, and you must be Jamie," he said as he looked me up and down.

"Yeah hi," I said, shaking his hand and walking in behind Cindy, feeling embarrassed about being there.

"Step into my office, I'll be right with you," he said with a smile, extending his arm invitingly.

As soon as we were both inside, he closed the door to his office behind us and disappeared for a minute. Almost immediately Cindy reach out and started undressing me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I looked down at her hands, but didn't fight her.

"It'll be hard for him to fuck the shit out of you with your clothes still on, don't you think?" Cindy replied.

When I was naked, Cindy took my hand and whispered, "Here, sit," and led me to the gynecology chair.

"Lay back and put your feet up," she said. I looked at her a little hesitantly, but did as I was told.

A few moments later, Frank walked back in and started taking off his clothes without saying a word. Naked, he was even more impressive; muscular, nicely tanned and one hell of a cock!

He walked up to me, gently pushed the foot rests apart and stepped a little closer, positioning his tip against my entrance, making me shudder with anticipation. Cindy suddenly felt very much like the third wheel and asked, "So, do I stay, do I go, what?"

"That's up to your sister," Frank said, as he gently slid his thick, meaty cock in my sopping cunt.

"Oh fuck! STAY!" I shouted as I moaned loudly, it seemed fittingly vulgar to do this in front of my sister.

I closed my eyes and started moaning louder and more frequent, as Frank started fucking me.

"Talk to me, Jamie... I need to know what you want... the better you communicate with me, the better your orgasms are going to be... whatever you need or want, just shout it out," he said as he established a steady rhythm and started shoving the entire length of his cock into me, over and over again.

My body rocked back and forth on the couch as my hands gripped the iron bars above my head, holding onto them for support.

"Grab my tits," I called out, "Squeeze 'm."

Frank reached out and grabbed both my tits and started massaging them, roughly, shaking them around as he kept pounding into me.

"Oh yeah, fuck me harder," I called out.

He picked up the pace as requested and started jackhammering into me, fucking me hard, rough and deep.

About forty seconds later, the door suddenly flung open and in walked a woman in her late twenties, dressed in a business skirt, a white blouse, stockings and high heels.

"Hon, where did you put the keys to the SUV?" she asked as she walked right up to us.

"In the key box, in the garage," Frank replied as he kept fucking me.

"Do you honestly think I would come and ask you if they were where they're supposed to be, Frank?" she asked as she glanced at my face, then my tits and finally at her husband's cock sliding in and out of my cunt.

"Check my pants," Frank sighed.

She walked over to his clothes, squatted down and began checking his pants pockets. I was getting so turned on by this unexpected interruption that I whispered, "Slap my tits, Frank."

Putting his left hand on my right tit for support, he started slapping my left tit with his right hand, making it bounce back and forth lewdly. Then he switched hands and started slapping my right tit around. I shrieked and started moaning even louder around his wonderful cock.

"Found 'm," his wife suddenly exclaimed as she got up and threw his pants back on the floor. To my - mild - surprise, she walked back towards us and leaned in to give Frank a goodbye kiss, on the lips. As she glanced down at me, getting my tit slapped around, she said, "Don't wait up, I am working late again tonight."

"OK, see you in the morning," Frank replied as he began fucking me even deeper now, clearly aiming for my cervix. I started squealing even louder as my body started convulsing around his massively hard cock.

His wife, already heading for the door, suddenly turned and said, "By the way, Mrs. Parker called to reschedule for this afternoon, apparently she'd forgotten about her dentist appointment!"

That did it. Her total disregard and disrespect for my predicament pushed me over the edge and made me explode in a delightful orgasm. As I convulsed and trashed in the gynecology chair, Frank replied, "Ok hon, I'll

give her a call when I am done with this!"

Without delay, Frank let go of my tit and bitch slapped me across my left cheek.

Another jolt of pleasure hit me, pushing me deeper into debauchery.

"Again," I said. [SLAP]

"Again," [SLAP]

"Harder." [SLAP]

"Again," [SLAP]

"Again," [SLAP]

My cheek felt warm and my jaw was starting to hurt, but I was having the best orgasm in weeks, so I didn't fucking care.

"Again," [SLAP]

"Again," [SLAP]

"Again," [SLAP]

Eventually, my orgasm became so powerful that I couldn't utter another sound and my body just froze up. Suspended in an endless, intense moment of sexual bliss, I was unable to give additional instructions, so Frank stopped the slapping, but kept on banging the shit out of me nonetheless. For a moment, I thought I was going to pass out or have a brain aneurysm from the pressure buildup.

About forty seconds later, when my orgasm finally started to subside, I gasped for air and panted, "Stop... Frank, please stop!"

He slowed down instantly and left my pussy about ten seconds later. As I lay there panting and groaning, I noticed Cindy getting down on her knees in front of Frank and swallowing his throbbing erection. After cleaning his cock for a minute or two, she got back up, wiped her lips and smiled down at me.

"Jeez sis, are you sure that was rough enough?" she asked with a sarcastic grin on her face, "I am all wet again."

"It doesn't take much to get you wet, slut," I whispered smiling.

She smiled back and replied, "Well, you got me there."

"So, what happens next?" I asked, unfamiliar with the procedure.

"That depends. Do you want to go again?" Frank asked, gently stroking his dick.

"No, I am good!" I replied, genuinely satisfied for now.

"Well, since I am paying, I wouldn't mind sucking the cum out of your balls," Cindy blurted out.

"Quick and nude?" Frank asked.

"Yes!" Cindy replied, visibly excited and ecstatic about his suggestion. I had no idea what it entailed, but I would find out soon enough. As Frank started pumping his cock like there was no tomorrow, Cindy quickly took off her halter top and kicked off her sneakers.

"Tell me when," Cindy whispered as she pushed down her joggings pants and stepped out of them.

"Hang on," Frank moaned as he pumped his dick, watching my sister's every move. Leaning on one foot, then on the other, Cindy leisurely took off her white socks and threw them on the floor.

"Nearly there," Frank groaned.

Cindy bit her lower lip in anticipation as she quickly took off her earrings and her wrist watch and squatted down to carefully drop both pieces of jewelry on her jogging pants. While she looked up at Frank, she reached for the back of her neck and undid the lock of her silver necklace, then dropped it on her pants too.

Free of her jewelry and all of her clothes - except for her white panties - Cindy got up and took a small step towards Frank, seductively twisting her body as she whispered, "Ready big boy?"

"Ten seconds," Frank groaned, mercilessly pumping his cock.

"Oh yeah," Cindy moaned, edging him on, as he hooked both thumbs behind the waistband of her panties.

A few more seconds of heavy pumping later, Frank groaned, "Here it comes!"

With an eager grin on her pretty face, Cindy swiftly pushed down her panties, nearly jumped out of them and dropped to her knees in front of him. She was still opening her mouth wide when Frank's cock began spewing cum at her. Except for the first blast, which splattered against her lips and chin, Cindy managed to catch most of it in her slutty mouth. She just sat there, naked as the day she was born, serving as his cum dump. When Frank was done ejaculating, she quickly swallowed, leaned forward and began sucking on his shrinking cock like a maniac for a good minute or so. Then, we got cleaned up, put on our clothes - and jewelry - again and while Cindy paid for the session, I entered Frank's number into my phone.

"Thanks, I really needed that," I said as we walked out of Frank's residence.

"I could tell," Cindy replied with a smirk on her face, looking at my red cheek.

"Wanna go get some breakfast at Al's?" she asked, pointing at the nearby diner.

"Sure," I replied, having built up quite the appetite.

Although all the blinds were closed, we could see the lights on inside, so we knocked and waited.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers